FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cropolis OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Why do ladies read messages and leave them there for ages, why not just delete if you are not going to reply....puzzling?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because we can

cause I can

By *unnyblueWoman  over a year ago

South London

Because we are spoilt for choice...let’s just say we may file you away for a rainy day...

Its an extra finger wiggle to press delete

"Because we are spoilt for choice...let’s just say we may file you away for a rainy day..."

Oh that’s not why I do it

I’m lazy

"Because we are spoilt for choice...let’s just say we may file you away for a rainy day..."

Exactly this!

Tbh I’ve never really done this I’ve unread and mass deleted or if I’ve read and not replied it’s usually because I’m thinking about replying

By *unnyblueWoman  over a year ago

South London

Personally, if the guy is what I’m looking for, I may add to my hotlist or save the message...

If he’s outright not my type or just sends the same ass lame copy and paste message (and I can see that in the preview), I’ll outright block and delete the message without being read

Bolton

A none sarcastic reply, thank you

Bolton

Cheers for the reply, makes sense too

To fuck with YOUR mind.....!

And to gain attention when you post threads about them also....

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Because we can "

Sometimes i want to think about a reply, or i don't have time to rely... But then I might forget, or it disappears off the page

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Might be because they are bombarded with messages and they lose track. My FB gets crazy amounts and sometimes they get left as they slip further down the inbox.

"Sometimes i want to think about a reply, or i don't have time to rely... But then I might forget, or it disappears off the page "

She's holding out for the wall of cock....^

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

"Sometimes i want to think about a reply, or i don't have time to rely... But then I might forget, or it disappears off the page "

Just this reason

"Why do ladies read messages and leave them there for ages, why not just delete if you are not going to reply....puzzling?"

I don't get why you'd be interested. You message someone and they read it but don't reply surely its safe to assume they aren't interested. Not having a go just genuinely cannot figure why anyone would go in checking obv over a period of time if you know they are still there ages after you've sent it.... I find that more puzzling.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's not just ladies or just here for that matter - I've got messages I read months ago on here that I didn't reply to, a few in my personal email inbox and probably a number in my work one.

As for others, I don't tend to worry about how they manage their Fab life OP - found ages ago it improved my experience no end - if someone doesn't reply then they don't reply. If it's causing you angst, maybe delete your sent messages after you send (you could always copy them and put them as a private note in the recipients profile) - them you won't know whether they've read or deleted

"It's not just ladies or just here for that matter - I've got messages I read months ago on here that I didn't reply to, a few in my personal email inbox and probably a number in my work one.

As for others, I don't tend to worry about how they manage their Fab life OP - found ages ago it improved my experience no end - if someone doesn't reply then they don't reply. If it's causing you angst, maybe delete your sent messages after you send (you could always copy them and put them as a private note in the recipients profile) - them you won't know whether they've read or deleted "

Although having said that there have been a couple of occasions where I've gone 'oh yeah.. Glad you messaged again' and a convo has sprung up

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"It's not just ladies or just here for that matter - I've got messages I read months ago on here that I didn't reply to, a few in my personal email inbox and probably a number in my work one.

As for others, I don't tend to worry about how they manage their Fab life OP - found ages ago it improved my experience no end - if someone doesn't reply then they don't reply. If it's causing you angst, maybe delete your sent messages after you send (you could always copy them and put them as a private note in the recipients profile) - them you won't know whether they've read or deleted

Although having said that there have been a couple of occasions where I've gone 'oh yeah.. Glad you messaged again' and a convo has sprung up"

Yep for sure - there really is no rhyme or reason to messaging - just doing what you feel is right and staying considerate and respectful

I sometimes read a message and then I see something shiny so I flit off and then forget

"Why do ladies read messages and leave them there for ages, why not just delete if you are not going to reply....puzzling?"

Pure laziness

Because some do ... and some don't

By *zoreanMan  over a year ago

Witney

Because...they probably have 500+ messages per day and can't be bothered. The ration women to men in this site is out of whack, pretty much like anywhere else.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

1. Because I don't always check my inbox

2. I do often read but then press unread with the intention of possibly replying (but rarely do)

3. It gets pushed down that I don’t see it.

4. Because it’s a message to me and I can do what I want I want with it

Because we can

I always reply if I open the message. Unless it's nasty. But I do leave a lot unread. Eventually they'll get bulk deleted.

» Add a new message to this topic