FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What went through your head...

What went through your head...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ld Strumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Telford

When you entered your first bi experience? Where you ready? Did you set yourself up before hand to try it? Did it disappoint ?

Mine was with my at the time best mate and her husband. It’s an experience I will never forget. We was house sitting for my parents while on holiday. Don’t judge me I was well over the age limit in my 20s unlike the times when I was in my teens living at home and she was at bingo but that’s a whole different tale.

We had entered a game of truth or dare and he dared us to kiss each other (men still the same young or old lol) which we did and it progressed as it does.

Now at this point I’d never as an adult given another woman another thought and in the heat of the moment as he was busy between my legs, she was baring down towards my face with her growler. You get carried away in the moment,well I know I do so wasn’t going to say no.

But I will never forget the thought process of a woman never having touched another ladies bits working through my head. It was literally like slow motion. Oh my god it’s going to happen, what if it smells like Leigh on sea cockle sheds on a Sunday lunch time, what will it taste feel like.

Honest to god in my head I was picturing it open up like the faces of the creatures in alien verses predator.

But when it landed .. it was fuuucking awesome. It didn’t smell, it didn’t look or feel ugly and it was wet n warm and why my head freaked I dunno and to be fair I’ve had a few since with equally pleasurable thought.

Now when I was the underneath getting teabagged while two guys went at it... from that perspective...fuck no. It was dark hot and smelled like poo.. put me right off

So tell me your stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd been thinking about it for awhile and the thought of being with another man was really turning me on.

My first meet was with a slightly older gay guy off of Fabguys. It was round at his place and he told me just to walk in through his back garden. I found him on the bed ready. After a bit of chatting he said to me 'It ain't going to suck itself'.

Compared to me his penis was massive and red. Angry looking was how I saw it.

Without really thinking, although I was nervous as anything, I leaned over him and took his head in my mouth. My first thought was how the hell do women do this and how do they fit it all in. I could only get the head and some of the shaft in. After a minute or two I got used to it and started to enjoy it more.

Eventually he came and I swallowed which was pleasurable in itself and not as icky as I thought it would be.

Telford

Ohhh that sounds awesome and I love he was a bit forward to

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"Now when I was the underneath getting teabagged while two guys went at it... from that perspective...fuck no. It was dark hot and smelled like poo.. put me right off

So tell me your stories "

So grim OP but it made me laugh a lot. I was a reverse bisexual so my story isn't that exciting!

Telford

"Now when I was the underneath getting teabagged while two guys went at it... from that perspective...fuck no. It was dark hot and smelled like poo.. put me right off

So tell me your stories

So grim OP but it made me laugh a lot. I was a reverse bisexual so my story isn't that exciting! "

Haha sorry lovely I was just truthin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ohhh that sounds awesome and I love he was a bit forward to "

Thanks. If he hadn't been forward I probably wouldn't have gone through with it.

» Add a new message to this topic