FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big dildos

Big dildos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s everyone take on big dildos

For woman / tv/ts / men would play with them

Do yous like to play with a big dildo or are you like me good for a one off wow and show factor but never really play with it

And for the men that don’t play with them

Are yous intimidate or put off by seeing someone take a big dildo or is it a massive turn on knowing that person can handle ur size with ease xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

In my experience a big dildo is one that makes your eyes water

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I have a big one, I've literally only used it once to see how it was, I honestly thought it was going to break me.

"In my experience a big dildo is one that makes your eyes water "

Yes definitely big is got to be over 12 inches and 6 inches thick only reason I asking as I put up a older video that I took a cupple off years back off

Playing with a 16 inch long 6 inch thick one and it’s got a lot off fabs just wondering what everyone take on them is

As I sed I don’t ever play with the thing but it’s good for a wow and show factor xx

"I have a big one, I've literally only used it once to see how it was, I honestly thought it was going to break me."

I am the same maybe only used it 3-4 times once for a video then the rest have been guys wanting to see it in real life but tend to not play with it at all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For my mind .... what was the biggest poo I can remember having? How much did it hurt? Go smaller than that!

Dudley

"I have a big one, I've literally only used it once to see how it was, I honestly thought it was going to break me.

I am the same maybe only used it 3-4 times once for a video then the rest have been guys wanting to see it in real life but tend to not play with it at all "

Mine is no way as big as yours lol. Mine is 7 inches in length and 6.5 circumference. I had to give up eventually lol.

"I have a big one, I've literally only used it once to see how it was, I honestly thought it was going to break me.

I am the same maybe only used it 3-4 times once for a video then the rest have been guys wanting to see it in real life but tend to not play with it at all

Mine is no way as big as yours lol. Mine is 7 inches in length and 6.5 circumference. I had to give up eventually lol."

Ur is thicker that one it’s only 6 inches but yes I know the feeling off needing to give up on it xxx

Dudley

Mine is no way as big as yours lol. Mine is 7 inches in length and 6.5 circumference. I had to give up eventually lol.

Ur is thicker that one it’s only 6 inches but yes I know the feeling off needing to give up on it xxx"

It's been in a box ever since that one night lol

Ur is thicker that one it’s only 6 inches but yes I know the feeling off needing to give up on it xxx

It's been in a box ever since that one night lol "

Lol mines has been in the cupboard For about a year and hafe now don’t even think I could get it in me now as it’s been so long xxx

Dudley

Lol mines has been in the cupboard For about a year and hafe now don’t even think I could get it in me now as it’s been so long xxx "

Yeah, I might get it out again at some point lol

"For my mind .... what was the biggest poo I can remember having? How much did it hurt? Go smaller than that!"

Lol so not a fan off them not even for the wow and show factor then xx

I don't like any dildos

Lol mines has been in the cupboard For about a year and hafe now don’t even think I could get it in me now as it’s been so long xxx

Yeah, I might get it out again at some point lol "

Quite right but I would refrain for posting it on fab ha ha got a funny feeling when meeting again I going to have to as had quite a lot off requests form guys wanting to see it live lol haven’t got the hart to telling them the video is jump cut and you missed the 40 minute it took me to get the dam thing in lol xxx

"I don't like any dildos "

Vibrators More ur thing or the real thing xxx

Dudley

Yeah, I might get it out again at some point lol

Quite right but I would refrain for posting it on fab ha ha got a funny feeling when meeting again I going to have to as had quite a lot off requests form guys wanting to see it live lol haven’t got the hart to telling them the video is jump cut and you missed the 40 minute it took me to get the dam thing in lol xxx "

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We have a few, but don't use them that often. Takes alot of warming up and with a little one home usually we just don't have the time.

Tried one once never again, on the plus side I can now steal fire extinguishers un noticed when ever I feel like it

By *ssex 2204Man  over a year ago

billericay

I find it a huge turn on when a lady is being stretched but mostly when its to do with slowing inserting each finger at a time then fisting

"We have a few, but don't use them that often. Takes alot of warming up and with a little one home usually we just don't have the time. "

Yes dose take quite some time xx

"Tried one once never again, on the plus side I can now steal fire extinguishers un noticed when ever I feel like it "

Lol not even for the show and wow factor lol

I use one with quite a big bell end, does the trick when it comes to milking me.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Saw one at a party and had to try. It nearly killed me . Not enjoyable

"Saw one at a party and had to try. It nearly killed me . Not enjoyable"

They definitely not but grate for the wow factor to be honest xxx

"I don't like any dildos

Vibrators More ur thing or the real thing xxx"