FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let's talk socials

Let's talk socials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When was your last social? What type of place did you meet and is that your favourite type of place? Had you exchanged first names before meeting or did you call each other by your fab names at first? Were you nervous? Did they put you at ease right away or did it take a while for you both to settle? How long are your socials usually? Do you talk mainly about what you might do together on a meet/about Fab/about everyday stuff like it were a date? Have you scheduled or had any socially distanced socials during the pandemic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too many questions!

"Too many questions!"

Lol answer 1, or 2, or none, there's no pressure

I’ve asked all these questions before the social even happens and seen them on video chat. That’s why it’s always more a date ending up in the sack.

My last social was a few weeks ago, a socially distanced walk around a park. 2 hours of nice conversation ranging from Fab to work to Covid and beyond. We were both chatting away quite easily early on and we even went around the park a second time

My last social was at a coffee shop, lasted a few hours. Yep we called each other by our real names and yep it was good fun

"I’ve asked all these questions before the social even happens and seen them on video chat. That’s why it’s always more a date ending up in the sack. "

I think I ask all these questions and more too before meeting, but I'm sure I still hit on some of them again when we actually meet. I usually have just a social at first though before a meet, so as they have a chance to decide whether they like me in person or not before getting maked and making whoopee

"My last social was at a coffee shop, lasted a few hours. Yep we called each other by our real names and yep it was good fun

"

Yay! Coffee shops are usually my go to for a social also. I'm glad you had fun and hopefully there's a future meet on the cards

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Our last one was about a month ago, we met in a nice countryside pub for coffees, we chatted about fab, taking pics and future plans. The social before that was very similar too

D.

"Our last one was about a month ago, we met in a nice countryside pub for coffees, we chatted about fab, taking pics and future plans. The social before that was very similar too

D."

A ountryside pub sounds like a lovely location for a social. I'm sure you guys find it easier meeting as a couple, but have you ever met singly and if so was it scary?

We went paintballing, this was pre covid obviously.

"We went paintballing, this was pre covid obviously. "

That sounds like good craic

Nottingham

"Our last one was about a month ago, we met in a nice countryside pub for coffees, we chatted about fab, taking pics and future plans. The social before that was very similar too

D.

A ountryside pub sounds like a lovely location for a social. I'm sure you guys find it easier meeting as a couple, but have you ever met singly and if so was it scary?"

We have only ever met as a couple we tend to offer our services to solo swingers when attending group socials though as we can imagine how scary it would be

D.

D.

A ountryside pub sounds like a lovely location for a social. I'm sure you guys find it easier meeting as a couple, but have you ever met singly and if so was it scary?

We have only ever met as a couple we tend to offer our services to solo swingers when attending group socials though as we can imagine how scary it would be

D."

Thats awful nice of you both. I'm guessing when you say services you mean chaperone lol strength in numbers and all that

"We went paintballing, this was pre covid obviously.

That sounds like good craic "

It was, she got me right in the bollocks.

"We went paintballing, this was pre covid obviously.

That sounds like good craic

It was, she got me right in the bollocks."

Haha nice. Did that spawn some conversation on how she'll "look after them" the next time you meet to make up for it?

Nottingham

D.

D.

Thats awful nice of you both. I'm guessing when you say services you mean chaperone lol strength in numbers and all that "

yeh! Sorry, I should have been more specific

D.

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

We had a good social over drinks in a pub garden a couple of months back. Real names used throughout, and crafty looks down the ladies' cleavages all round

"When was your last social? What type of place did you meet and is that your favourite type of place? Had you exchanged first names before meeting or did you call each other by your fab names at first? Were you nervous? Did they put you at ease right away or did it take a while for you both to settle? How long are your socials usually? Do you talk mainly about what you might do together on a meet/about Fab/about everyday stuff like it were a date? Have you scheduled or had any socially distanced socials during the pandemic? "

Last month with vivacious, we drank wine & chatted about everything and anything really from clubs to wine. Tbh felt like ive known her years it felt very natural

I dont do meets on here generally but dont mind the occasional social if we chat regular.

"We had a good social over drinks in a pub garden a couple of months back. Real names used throughout, and crafty looks down the ladies' cleavages all round "

Hehe crafty buggers I think we all do that though, I know I be checking the other persobs assets out nid social, I'm not even that crafty about it

Pub gardens are also a good spot, mainly because are attached to a pub

"When was your last social? What type of place did you meet and is that your favourite type of place? Had you exchanged first names before meeting or did you call each other by your fab names at first? Were you nervous? Did they put you at ease right away or did it take a while for you both to settle? How long are your socials usually? Do you talk mainly about what you might do together on a meet/about Fab/about everyday stuff like it were a date? Have you scheduled or had any socially distanced socials during the pandemic?

Last month with vivacious, we drank wine & chatted about everything and anything really from clubs to wine. Tbh felt like ive known her years it felt very natural

I dont do meets on here generally but dont mind the occasional social if we chat regular. "

You lucky fella

Whether you are here to meet and play or not, when you use the forums and chat regularly to folk then I'm sure most people want to meet for a social and a chat in the real world. Many of you I hope to meet when the group socials start again

"My last social was at a coffee shop, lasted a few hours. Yep we called each other by our real names and yep it was good fun

Yay! Coffee shops are usually my go to for a social also. I'm glad you had fun and hopefully there's a future meet on the cards "

Yep! Now a regular fwb

Yay! Coffee shops are usually my go to for a social also. I'm glad you had fun and hopefully there's a future meet on the cards

Yep! Now a regular fwb"

Result! Thats a happy I ending I like to read

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

My last social was in Edinburgh in December. We had planned to wander around the Xmas market and i was really looking forward to it. Unfortunately the weather that day was dreadful with gale force winds and very heavy rain. It was so bad they closed the market but we still met and had a great time getting to know each other over toasties and beer.

In my car mid january i delivered milk and was happy

"In my car mid january i delivered milk and was happy "
real milk not jizms

Last social was last week in a restaurant and it was two hours well spent and very enjoyable.

Four courses of top quality food with wine for 13.50e.

T

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Postponed it due to covid, met them in a pub after they were reopened. I went to the loo halfway through to say they were really fit and I liked them. So of course she showed them the message!

"My last social was in Edinburgh in December. We had planned to wander around the Xmas market and i was really looking forward to it. Unfortunately the weather that day was dreadful with gale force winds and very heavy rain. It was so bad they closed the market but we still met and had a great time getting to know each other over toasties and beer."

Im glad the rain and the wind didn't spoil your fun

The Christmas market would have been a great spot for a social, but toasties and beer are just as good

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

It’s been over a year since I last had a social meet, as I’ve not met anyone new for ages

"In my car mid january i delivered milk and was happy real milk not jizms"

Did she just need milk dropped round or how did you end up delivering milk and having a social? I'm super curious lol

"When was your last social? What type of place did you meet and is that your favourite type of place? Had you exchanged first names before meeting or did you call each other by your fab names at first? Were you nervous? Did they put you at ease right away or did it take a while for you both to settle? How long are your socials usually? Do you talk mainly about what you might do together on a meet/about Fab/about everyday stuff like it were a date? Have you scheduled or had any socially distanced socials during the pandemic? "

We have never had one. Why waste time?

"Last social was last week in a restaurant and it was two hours well spent and very enjoyable.

Four courses of top quality food with wine for 13.50e.

T"

Jeez! The social could have been rubbish but as long as the food was good id have still left happy

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

The Pole (Glasgowish)

January, we went for a drive and had a takeaway coffee. Finished with a cheeky snog

"Postponed it due to covid, met them in a pub after they were reopened. I went to the loo halfway through to say they were really fit and I liked them. So of course she showed them the message! "

Haha shopped by your Mrs I'm sure it spurned some fun conversation afterwards though

By *auti Lass and MoleCouple  over a year ago

Bicester

Our last social was at a club just preCV19.

We were meant to meet up at a place to eat outside but they were running late.

It was truly an amazing time getting to know them. Laughter and jokes were falling out of everybodies mouths all evening.

As the couple were new to the scene, we didn't play together, but we did give them a few hot and steamy sessions to watch us with a couple of our other new friends.

Nobody used fab names as we had chatted a lot well before.

It felt like meeting people you had known for ages. We can't wait for it to be safe and comfortable to meet up with them again.

Big hugs, kisses, and bottom pinches.

Xx

"When was your last social? What type of place did you meet and is that your favourite type of place? Had you exchanged first names before meeting or did you call each other by your fab names at first? Were you nervous? Did they put you at ease right away or did it take a while for you both to settle? How long are your socials usually? Do you talk mainly about what you might do together on a meet/about Fab/about everyday stuff like it were a date? Have you scheduled or had any socially distanced socials during the pandemic?

We have never had one. Why waste time? "

Not everyone wants to meet socially before hand, thats fair. I like it because I might come across different in real life and it gives the other person a chance to change their mind about me if they no longer wanted to meet.

"January, we went for a drive and had a takeaway coffee. Finished with a cheeky snog "

Awesome! I miss a cheeky snow, badly

"Our last social was at a club just preCV19.

We were meant to meet up at a place to eat outside but they were running late.

It was truly an amazing time getting to know them. Laughter and jokes were falling out of everybodies mouths all evening.

As the couple were new to the scene, we didn't play together, but we did give them a few hot and steamy sessions to watch us with a couple of our other new friends.

Nobody used fab names as we had chatted a lot well before.

It felt like meeting people you had known for ages. We can't wait for it to be safe and comfortable to meet up with them again.

Big hugs, kisses, and bottom pinches.

Xx"

Sounds like you had the best social you could have hoped for and when things relax and we get to meet to meet again im sure that meet will be just as awesome

"In my car mid january i delivered milk and was happy real milk not jizms

Did she just need milk dropped round or how did you end up delivering milk and having a social? I'm super curious lol"

wasnt a real social id just not seen her in a while and she ran out of milk for her morning coffee and didnt believe id drive 70 miles to bring her some while i was supposed to be at work she was very surprised and wrong id have drove into hell fought the devil and his armies to bring her that milk so 70 miles seemed a steady drive for her

By *exy penWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Had a lovely social distancing walk around a lake then coffee in the cafe, we chatted about all sorts and right from the start we both felt comfortable and as if we had been friends for years.

Can't wait till we can meet again when this is allowed.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"

Ours might well have been at the same coffee shop with the same upstanding member of the Fab community

Did she just need milk dropped round or how did you end up delivering milk and having a social? I'm super curious lolwasnt a real social id just not seen her in a while and she ran out of milk for her morning coffee and didnt believe id drive 70 miles to bring her some while i was supposed to be at work she was very surprised and wrong id have drove into hell fought the devil and his armies to bring her that milk so 70 miles seemed a steady drive for her "

Fair play mate, that was pretty awesome of you to do. Personally, I'd have ordered a taxi and asked him to drop her round milk lol

Awk I say that, I'd happily travel across to England and beyond for a social with the right lady

Did she just need milk dropped round or how did you end up delivering milk and having a social? I'm super curious lolwasnt a real social id just not seen her in a while and she ran out of milk for her morning coffee and didnt believe id drive 70 miles to bring her some while i was supposed to be at work she was very surprised and wrong id have drove into hell fought the devil and his armies to bring her that milk so 70 miles seemed a steady drive for her

Fair play mate, that was pretty awesome of you to do. Personally, I'd have ordered a taxi and asked him to drop her round milk lol

Awk I say that, I'd happily travel across to England and beyond for a social with the right lady "

i needed to see her so it was worth it

"Had a lovely social distancing walk around a lake then coffee in the cafe, we chatted about all sorts and right from the start we both felt comfortable and as if we had been friends for years.

Can't wait till we can meet again when this is allowed."

Its so good when you meet and instantly the conversation flows and any nerves go just as quick. Glad you had a good time and a walk around a lake sounds lovely

Did she just need milk dropped round or how did you end up delivering milk and having a social? I'm super curious lolwasnt a real social id just not seen her in a while and she ran out of milk for her morning coffee and didnt believe id drive 70 miles to bring her some while i was supposed to be at work she was very surprised and wrong id have drove into hell fought the devil and his armies to bring her that milk so 70 miles seemed a steady drive for her

Awk I say that, I'd happily travel across to England and beyond for a social with the right lady i needed to see her so it was worth it "

As are you by the sound of it pal

I haven't had a social this year. I can chat to my girlfriends and family so don't want to meet socially off here to chat as it won't lead to anything this year and only make me more frustrated than I already am!

We have never had one. Why waste time?

Not everyone wants to meet socially before hand, thats fair. I like it because I might come across different in real life and it gives the other person a chance to change their mind about me if they no longer wanted to meet. "

Fair enough!

"I haven't had a social this year. I can chat to my girlfriends and family so don't want to meet socially off here to chat as it won't lead to anything this year and only make me more frustrated than I already am! "

I get where you're coming from and I'm as frustrated I imagine! But I feel its still nice to get out and flirt in person, I don't want to feel out of practice when things relax again.

I dont do meets on here generally but dont mind the occasional social if we chat regular. "

And it was bloody lovely even if your wine was crap and you couldn’t get cake . I got to look at your handsome face for a couple of hours so I was happy

My last social not sure if I can call it that now as they are my two wonderful female friends and I won’t be shagging them, but I did meet them through fab. We all had dinner out on Saturday (yay for Tier 1) And talked about fab/ men/ relationships/ work/ alcohol.

"I haven't had a social this year. I can chat to my girlfriends and family so don't want to meet socially off here to chat as it won't lead to anything this year and only make me more frustrated than I already am!

I get where you're coming from and I'm as frustrated I imagine! But I feel its still nice to get out and flirt in person, I don't want to feel out of practice when things relax again. "

True, but to be next to someone that you potentially want to have sex with and be unable to kiss etc is torture, so I'm not teasing myself in that way

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Mine was a couple of months ago...I met a lovely couple in a very nice pub. It really was like meeting old friends...and they even bought me a gift for my birthday

I've seen people from here since, but they're friends so I wouldn't call them meets...I'm just seeing friends

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Too many questions!"

That’s what I thought!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

They are all so different, had 2 or 3 since the start of first lockdown , generally go with an open mind and sense of adventure but no expectations. Had a 24hr social once after asking a girl out in a coffee shop, never had any sex but we did spend the night and had breakfast in bed at a hotel!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

My last social was a group social and it was incredible. I went with two brilliant women, I know their names and I can't remember any more of your questions. I've met a wonderful friend since but they're not socials because they are close friends.... erm... before that it would be over a year ago and that's too long to write about. I think I'm being really dull and overtly cautious so going without socials for this year.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

My last social was this time last year! Blimey.

With somone I'd met before. Just a very quick catch up and coffee social in a nearby cafe.

They *may* have checked my knicker situation

Last one just over a week ago down at a local beach..

Poured down with rain, i was wearing non waterproof mascara. Didnt look my best, but full of laughing and amazing convo. Loads of chemistry.

This guy actually wants to date me.. still unsure how i feel about that. X

"Last one just over a week ago down at a local beach..

Poured down with rain, i was wearing non waterproof mascara. Didnt look my best, but full of laughing and amazing convo. Loads of chemistry.

"

Go pick the curtains girlfriend.

If you get light ones you can’t see where he’s wiped his cock afterwards.

Or so I’m told.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Or so I’m told."

A complex floral pattern also hides semen stains quite well.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Last social on fab was a year or so ago. Met outside local train station in her town. Had a lot to talk about on way to pub. Nice drink and again so much to chat about. We kissed and left it at that. Was a good experience.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Last year, in a pub just outside Chester.

Also a pub in Liverpool, great nights.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Or so I’m told.

A complex floral pattern also hides semen stains quite well. "

NEVER buy navy blue sheets....so I'm told

No

I've only done one social and it was strictly on the understanding it was literally coffee only to put a face to the name as we'd become friends. It was last summer.

I was amazed at how different he was irl.. His eyes were the most amazing bright green /blue pools. I had to stop gazing into them

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not met during the pandemic. My socials are usually coffee or similar, low key, low risk, nothing further.

My last social a month ish ago was hilarious. It was a last minute arrangement drink in a pub (I was bored) We swapped real names when we got there, he was on his phone through the meet, talked an awful lot about himself and his business and then suggested sex in his car! I passed...

Normally I'd plan a coffee meet with people I've chatted to for at least a few days

"My last social a month ish ago was hilarious. It was a last minute arrangement drink in a pub (I was bored) We swapped real names when we got there, he was on his phone through the meet, talked an awful lot about himself and his business and then suggested sex in his car! I passed...

Normally I'd plan a coffee meet with people I've chatted to for at least a few days "

Sounds like my last sex meet. He spent ages on the phone to a female friend, then was texting his ex girlfriend while I was waiting for the shag. And the shag was shit.

I'm going to marry him.

"My last social a month ish ago was hilarious. It was a last minute arrangement drink in a pub (I was bored) We swapped real names when we got there, he was on his phone through the meet, talked an awful lot about himself and his business and then suggested sex in his car! I passed...

Normally I'd plan a coffee meet with people I've chatted to for at least a few days

Sounds like my last sex meet. He spent ages on the phone to a female friend, then was texting his ex girlfriend while I was waiting for the shag. And the shag was shit.

I'm going to marry him. "

Don't marry him!

Just have his babies

I like the different stories I get from some of my meets though. It's all entertainment!

I'm going to marry him.

Don't marry him!

Just have his babies

I like the different stories I get from some of my meets though. It's all entertainment! "

Fab babies.

Always something funny going on.

» Add a new message to this topic