FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I Predict a Riot

I Predict a Riot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Commentators are predicting riots after the USA election results...

Isn't it nice to live in a relatively peaceful country were we accept the results of elections and referendums...

Go UK...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Yes it would be great if the Republican party had any respect for democracy. Unfortunately they crave power too much and have no interest in whether the majority of the electorate want them to rule or not. That is a mere annoyance for them that should be swept aside.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Commentators are predicting riots after the USA election results...

Isn't it nice to live in a relatively peaceful country were we accept the results of elections and referendums...

Go UK..."

Do we though we voted for brexit then argued about it for over three years and still don't have a clue what's happening

Bring on brexit

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Commentators are predicting riots after the USA election results...

Go UK...

Do we though we voted for brexit then argued about it for over three years and still don't have a clue what's happening

Bring on brexit "

Don't get me started, lol.

I have been watching this for the last 6 months and it is actually scary as hell.

Pray Trump does not get another term, if he does fully expect a fascist state within 2 years.

By *orthern PowerhouseMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Don't get me started, lol.

I have been watching this for the last 6 months and it is actually scary as hell.

Pray Trump does not get another term, if he does fully expect a fascist state within 2 years."

Do you really? Wow!

Not sure Brexit will be helpful!

Ruislip

Pray Trump does not get another term, if he does fully expect a fascist state within 2 years.

Do you really? Wow! "

Don't be under any misapprehension. The Republican party want the USA to be a one-party state. That is not an exaggeration. That is literally what they want and they are not trying particularly hard to hide it.

Google the 12 early warning signs of fascism. They are all applicable to the US right now.

If Trump wins the 2020 election, I genuinely fear there won't be an election in 2024, or they might stage one for show.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Do you really? Wow!

Don't be under any misapprehension. The Republican party want the USA to be a one-party state. That is not an exaggeration. That is literally what they want and they are not trying particularly hard to hide it.

Google the 12 early warning signs of fascism. They are all applicable to the US right now.

If Trump wins the 2020 election, I genuinely fear there won't be an election in 2024, or they might stage one for show."

Come on. We got to that point in 2016. Two hopeless candidates. I mean hundreds of millions of people and they have a choice between a douche and a turd sandwich?

Ruislip

Do you really? Wow!

If Trump wins the 2020 election, I genuinely fear there won't be an election in 2024, or they might stage one for show.

Come on. We got to that point in 2016. Two hopeless candidates. I mean hundreds of millions of people and they have a choice between a douche and a turd sandwich? "

The US got to a point of fascism in 2016? How did you work that out? Because there was a choice between two bad candidates? I don't see the connection between that an fascism.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Do you really? Wow!

Come on. We got to that point in 2016. Two hopeless candidates. I mean hundreds of millions of people and they have a choice between a douche and a turd sandwich?

The US got to a point of fascism in 2016? How did you work that out? Because there was a choice between two bad candidates? I don't see the connection between that an fascism. "

Because there was no actual choice. No choice for the future the people actually want.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Not sure Brexit will be helpful!"

No it will not be for sure! x

Colchester

[Removed by poster at 31/10/20 16:06:07]

Ruislip

Do you really? Wow!

The US got to a point of fascism in 2016? How did you work that out? Because there was a choice between two bad candidates? I don't see the connection between that an fascism.

Because there was no actual choice. No choice for the future the people actually want. "

But there was a choice. It was a bad choice, but it was a choice. In a fascist state, any semblance of a choice is removed. That's what I think you'll see in 2024 if Trump gets reelected.

In 2016 they had a choice between a fascist and a non-fascist. They have that choice again this week. There may not be that kind of choice in 2024.

You’ve got a brash loudmouth that everybody is encouraged to hate and a bumbling idiot who can’t remember his next line! I think we’re in a mess whoever wins.

Colchester

Do you really? Wow!

Because there was no actual choice. No choice for the future the people actually want.

But there was a choice. It was a bad choice, but it was a choice. In a fascist state, any semblance of a choice is removed. That's what I think you'll see in 2024 if Trump gets reelected.

In 2016 they had a choice between a fascist and a non-fascist. They have that choice again this week. There may not be that kind of choice in 2024."

Bit dramatic but hey ho..

Today's news is tomorrow's chip wrappings...

Agreed!!

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Do you really? Wow!

In 2016 they had a choice between a fascist and a non-fascist. They have that choice again this week. There may not be that kind of choice in 2024."

What do you base that reasoning on? What has he done exactly that earns him that term?

In 2016 there was a choice between an establishment outsider (Trump) and the consummate, career insider (Hillary). Most of the old guard Republicans hated him and resented that he co-opted their party at a grass root level and once he was elected they continuously attempted to sabotage his administration.

Whatever the outcome, the U.S.A has long been a oligarchic corporatocracy with a venner of choice. Special interests infest the corridors of power at all levels and that will not change. The last true american president was JFK and we all know what happened to him.

By *merican HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Miami

The press saying there will be riots will only ensure there are even more. The press don't help at all.

"The press saying there will be riots will only ensure there are even more. The press don't help at all."

Stirring things up is the only way the press remain relevant, they’re terrible!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think, once again, we all watch holding our breath. The last four years have been horrifying and another four years is unimaginable.

Colchester

"I think, once again, we all watch holding our breath. The last four years have been horrifying and another four years is unimaginable."

Horrifying and unimaginable ?

Really.. ?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think, once again, we all watch holding our breath. The last four years have been horrifying and another four years is unimaginable.

Really.. ?"

That is what I said.

Colchester

"I think, once again, we all watch holding our breath. The last four years have been horrifying and another four years is unimaginable.

Really.. ?

That is what I said."

Colchester

Possibly the most entertaining post of 2020...

» Add a new message to this topic