FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nasty people!!

Nasty people!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyfloss2000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Why are people c**ts? Just had my 21 year old home from work (at tesco) in tears! People are being vile again and lockdown not even started again yet! She been called alsorts of names a hand scanner thrown at her! God I would punch them all!! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm so sorry xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Disgusting people! Tough times show people’s true colours!!

Manchester (she/her)

"Disgusting people! Tough times show people’s true colours!!"

Very true

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

"Disgusting people! Tough times show people’s true colours!!"

I feel for anyone having to deal with the minority of the public who are arses!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

My 18yo son had his face bashed in last week and his (new) phone stolen. Police not interested. There are some awful people around OP. I'm sorry to hear what happened today, there's absolutely no excuse.

stressful times but no excuse for bad manners...we're all in this together..why some people feel the need to make other peoples day miserable i don't get...

Shocking, hope she's OK x

As much as its brought out the best in some people. It frankly sickens us the attitudes and actions of people during this hard enough time. There are no words. We are deeply sorry it's happened to your family

I hope your young one is ok.

Hugs from us both

Lu and J

Some people! Humans will be humans unfortunately.

By *lipy123TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Some people have no consideration for other its all me me me

Abusive people need to be banned by shops its one reason face recognition technology needs to be brought in.

If people know they will be banned for abuse they may think twice.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Being nice cost nowt. There is no excuse for being a twat and unpleasant to folks.

"Abusive people need to be banned by shops its one reason face recognition technology needs to be brought in.

If people know they will be banned for abuse they may think twice. "

Facial recognition not much good at present with facemasks

[Removed by poster at 31/10/20 17:04:36]

There are some afull self entitled people out there . Your daughter is a key worker and shoukd not have to put up with such awful abuse

"My 18yo son had his face bashed in last week and his (new) phone stolen. Police not interested. There are some awful people around OP. I'm sorry to hear what happened today, there's absolutely no excuse."

Ohhh I'm so sorry, is he OK now? Xx

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Working at a supermarket during this is terrible, people are so fucking rude to us

Hope you are both OK, everyone needs to just live by 2 words, be kind, hope karma gives who ever it is a swift kick between the legs very soon

"Why are people c**ts? Just had my 21 year old home from work (at tesco) in tears! People are being vile again and lockdown not even started again yet! She been called alsorts of names a hand scanner thrown at her! God I would punch them all!! X"

If your daughter works in Tesco's she's providing a front line helpful service... they'll be many more customers who silently appreciate her being there....

North West

"Abusive people need to be banned by shops its one reason face recognition technology needs to be brought in.

If people know they will be banned for abuse they may think twice.

Facial recognition not much good at present with facemasks "

Lots of crimes are going unpunished right now due to masks obscuring faces on CCTV. My dad had his bag/wallet stolen in a burglary, the Police found the offenders on petrol station CCTV but masks+hoodies = no ability to ID. The officer was very apologetic.

Anyone who CAN be identified as abusing shop assistants etc should be prosecuted. Throwing a hand scanner at a person is surely a form of assault if it hits them?!

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Some people have been dragged up by uncaring parents and that's the result unfortunately

"Why are people c**ts? Just had my 21 year old home from work (at tesco) in tears! People are being vile again and lockdown not even started again yet! She been called alsorts of names a hand scanner thrown at her! God I would punch them all!! X"

Punch them all?

Then that makes you no better than them

ashford

Thank u all! when it's your kids its awfull! U feel their hurt! She worked through last lockdown and actually said I cant do it all again! She will look at it different in the morn she going out this eve while she still can dont help she is of next week had a hotel booked with friend bought new clothes for the trip! But it is what ii is at end of day! Worse things happen for sure ! Xx

Shop workers have been let down by the supermarkets. Every worker should be given a body cam and any abuse should result in a life ban for the offenders.

During the first lockdown I used my trolley to taje the ankles ok of some Arse hole abusing a young assistant because they didn’t know if pasta had come in on the delivery.

ashford

"Why are people c**ts? Just had my 21 year old home from work (at tesco) in tears! People are being vile again and lockdown not even started again yet! She been called alsorts of names a hand scanner thrown at her! God I would punch them all!! X

Punch them all?

Then that makes you no better than them"

Yup!! X

ashford

"Why are people c**ts? Just had my 21 year old home from work (at tesco) in tears! People are being vile again and lockdown not even started again yet! She been called alsorts of names a hand scanner thrown at her! God I would punch them all!! X

Shop workers have been let down by the supermarkets. Every worker should be given a body cam and any abuse should result in a life ban for the offenders.

During the first lockdown I used my trolley to taje the ankles ok of some Arse hole abusing a young assistant because they didn’t know if pasta had come in on the delivery. "

Good on ya!! X

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Should be like pub watch, ban from all stores and all home delivery services

I'm sorry that happened OP. I went to my local co-op this morning and was chatting to one of the staff who said that they had had to ban someone this morning because they got nasty. She said there was an argument because a lady was buying 4 loaves of bread and a man started screaming at her calling her a c*nt and telling her that she was a dirty selfish slag. Shop staff tried to explain to him that she actually was a carer and bought the same amount 3 times a week for her clients and then he told the staff they were disgusting and not doing their jobs properly by allowing selfish people to panic buy. they just don't deserve to to be dealing with that.

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

people like that need a fucking good hiding hate cunts like that!!!

"Some people have been dragged up by uncaring parents and that's the result unfortunately "

No some have very happy childhoods and are totally dicks, others have been dragged up by the care system and are delightful humans. I don't care whether they had a shitty childhood we all know the difference between being nice and not.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I found a guy racially abusing a lone female working in a supermarket market. I gave him such a high level of abuse that I brought to a crashendo just moments before the police turned up that he went to jail. Because he was going nuts. I cannot even repeat what I said to him as it was so disgusting I’d get blocked on here.

Manchester (she/her)

"Some people have been dragged up by uncaring parents and that's the result unfortunately

No some have very happy childhoods and are totally dicks, others have been dragged up by the care system and are delightful humans. I don't care whether they had a shitty childhood we all know the difference between being nice and not."

I definitely think that people are just so impatient and a losing the plot at the moment. Yes There has always been rude nasty people but I've witnessed more nastiness in the last 10 months than I probably have in the last 10 years.

ashford

"Some people have been dragged up by uncaring parents and that's the result unfortunately

No some have very happy childhoods and are totally dicks, others have been dragged up by the care system and are delightful humans. I don't care whether they had a shitty childhood we all know the difference between being nice and not."

Yes I agree! I read the trilogy of books a child called it! What that lad went through and grew into a lovely human xx

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I found a guy racially abusing a lone female working in a supermarket market. I gave him such a high level of abuse that I brought to a crashendo just moments before the police turned up that he went to jail. Because he was going nuts. I cannot even repeat what I said to him as it was so disgusting I’d get blocked on here. "
just want to say I LOVE your pic saying fuck your pussy but before that I would love to give it a good licking mmmmmm

ashford

"I found a guy racially abusing a lone female working in a supermarket market. I gave him such a high level of abuse that I brought to a crashendo just moments before the police turned up that he went to jail. Because he was going nuts. I cannot even repeat what I said to him as it was so disgusting I’d get blocked on here. "

x

ashford

"My 18yo son had his face bashed in last week and his (new) phone stolen. Police not interested. There are some awful people around OP. I'm sorry to hear what happened today, there's absolutely no excuse."

Hope he is ok?? X

North West

"My 18yo son had his face bashed in last week and his (new) phone stolen. Police not interested. There are some awful people around OP. I'm sorry to hear what happened today, there's absolutely no excuse.

Hope he is ok?? X"

As ok as you can be with a broken nose, broken cheekbone and bleeding into his eye. He looks like he's spent hours on Halloween ghoul makeup

Manchester (she/her)

"I definitely think that people are just so impatient and a losing the plot at the moment. Yes There has always been rude nasty people but I've witnessed more nastiness in the last 10 months than I probably have in the last 10 years. "

Yes. It's really difficult for everyone.

ashford

"My 18yo son had his face bashed in last week and his (new) phone stolen. Police not interested. There are some awful people around OP. I'm sorry to hear what happened today, there's absolutely no excuse.

Hope he is ok?? X

As ok as you can be with a broken nose, broken cheekbone and bleeding into his eye. He looks like he's spent hours on Halloween ghoul makeup "

Poor lad! Xx

Sone people are just pieces of shit

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

That's just awful they need to be banned from the store.

I just don't understand why people are like it.

I even thank the person who counts everyone in

They will soon be fighting over shit paper again.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

It's the number of "Our staff won't tolerate abuse" or similar signs that's definately increased in the last few years or so. Not sure what's happened in society to be honest.

"That's just awful they need to be banned from the store.

I even thank the person who counts everyone in "

I do that too!

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Sorry to hear that OP.

If you've ever worked face to face with the public you'd find that there are some unpleasant people out there. It's no new thing. Was like that when I worked in retail years ago. You see the signs up now as employers have finally accepted responsibility for the physical safety and mental health of their employees.

That old saying " the customer is always right" resulted in some very self entitled sh@tty behaviour.

No need for it.

This is par for the course in America......

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

It’s crap OP & hope your daughter is ok, unfortunately there are ignorant selfish arseholes around all the time the current situation just makes them bigger.

S

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

"I found a guy racially abusing a lone female working in a supermarket market. I gave him such a high level of abuse that I brought to a crashendo just moments before the police turned up that he went to jail. Because he was going nuts. I cannot even repeat what I said to him as it was so disgusting I’d get blocked on here. just want to say I LOVE your pic saying fuck your pussy but before that I would love to give it a good licking mmmmmm"

Wow, thought my timing was off sometimes

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I was a baker in a supermarket a few years ago, so luckily I didn’t get too much hassle off the great unwashed. But on occasion you’d get someone thrusting a loaf into your hands saying ‘slice that !’ no please or thank you afterwards.

All I’ll say is we are just like waiters, don’t be rude to us during service

ashford

Thank u all for your kind words! She will b ok shes of to spoons for the eve with her friend while she can I've just started working in sainsbury's as I got made redundant after being on furlough for 5 months! Lucky i start at 4 in morn so for first couple hours no customers! Today was bedlam by 11! X

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I just can’t understand why people are panic buying again , there’s plenty of stock in the RDC’S, and as a truck driver have been asked again to give up my free time to keep shelves stocked

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Sorry to hear that OP.

If you've ever worked face to face with the public you'd find that there are some unpleasant people out there. It's no new thing. Was like that when I worked in retail years ago. You see the signs up now as employers have finally accepted responsibility for the physical safety and mental health of their employees.

That old saying " the customer is always right" resulted in some very self entitled sh@tty behaviour.

No need for it."

I know what she means I get it all the time no please it than you you feel like cussing them....I do under my breath lol call them all sorts

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I was a baker in a supermarket a few years ago, so luckily I didn’t get too much hassle off the great unwashed. But on occasion you’d get someone thrusting a loaf into your hands saying ‘slice that !’ no please or thank you afterwards.

All I’ll say is we are just like waiters, don’t be rude to us during service "

Do you mean you'd do something nasty to their baked goods ?

"I just can’t understand why people are panic buying again , there’s plenty of stock in the RDC’S, and as a truck driver have been asked again to give up my free time to keep shelves stocked "

Thank you for everything you have done. X

Merseyside

"I just can’t understand why people are panic buying again , there’s plenty of stock in the RDC’S, and as a truck driver have been asked again to give up my free time to keep shelves stocked "

Are people panic buying ?

"This is par for the course in America......"

Rude people?

Arse holes every where . I say treat people how you would like to be treated

"I just can’t understand why people are panic buying again , there’s plenty of stock in the RDC’S, and as a truck driver have been asked again to give up my free time to keep shelves stocked

Are people panic buying ?"

Yes I think they are granny. I went to the shop this morning and there was no bake beans not one can!

Merseyside

"I just can’t understand why people are panic buying again , there’s plenty of stock in the RDC’S, and as a truck driver have been asked again to give up my free time to keep shelves stocked

Yes I think they are granny. I went to the shop this morning and there was no bake beans not one can! "

Jesus bloody Christ. Why ?

For God's sake !!!!

If I d*unk or etc. I am very

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I found a guy racially abusing a lone female working in a supermarket market. I gave him such a high level of abuse that I brought to a crashendo just moments before the police turned up that he went to jail. Because he was going nuts. I cannot even repeat what I said to him as it was so disgusting I’d get blocked on here.

just want to say I LOVE your pic saying fuck your pussy but before that I would love to give it a good licking mmmmmm"

Time and a place old boy.....

E

She should have reported the incident and had the customer removed by security. Nobody needs to put up with having things thrown at them !

[Removed by poster at 31/10/20 19:19:53]

"I found a guy racially abusing a lone female working in a supermarket market. I gave him such a high level of abuse that I brought to a crashendo just moments before the police turned up that he went to jail. Because he was going nuts. I cannot even repeat what I said to him as it was so disgusting I’d get blocked on here.

just want to say I LOVE your pic saying fuck your pussy but before that I would love to give it a good licking mmmmmm

Time and a place old boy.....

E"

North West

Yes I think they are granny. I went to the shop this morning and there was no bake beans not one can!

For God's sake !!!!"

The traffic around a local shopping park with Asda, Sainsbury's and Aldi suggested yes. It was like the fucking apocalypse

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

ashford

For God's sake !!!!

The traffic around a local shopping park with Asda, Sainsbury's and Aldi suggested yes. It was like the fucking apocalypse "

It really was today like a zombie apocalypse! X

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I was a baker in a supermarket a few years ago, so luckily I didn’t get too much hassle off the great unwashed. But on occasion you’d get someone thrusting a loaf into your hands saying ‘slice that !’ no please or thank you afterwards.

All I’ll say is we are just like waiters, don’t be rude to us during service

Do you mean you'd do something nasty to their baked goods ?"

No but it’s tempting

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Supermarket was quiet yesterday, maybe as people couldn’t get in for the blooming McDonalds queue

North West

"Supermarket was quiet yesterday, maybe as people couldn’t get in for the blooming McDonalds queue "

Yesterday was a different day. After last night's leak to the press, local supermarkets were RAMMED.

York

I do that too! "

Maybe an age thing

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

A woman in McDonald’s told me she had never heard of autism being a reason for not wearing a mask. If I’m honest I’ve not been rude to any shop workers but a few have been very rude to me.

Manchester (she/her)

"A woman in McDonald’s told me she had never heard of autism being a reason for not wearing a mask. If I’m honest I’ve not been rude to any shop workers but a few have been very rude to me. "

Christ almighty people need an education. I'm sorry

It's only a hand full of people, but that doesn't make it right,

"A woman in McDonald’s told me she had never heard of autism being a reason for not wearing a mask. If I’m honest I’ve not been rude to any shop workers but a few have been very rude to me. "

Iv been told that by a woman on here. Why are people just so nasty and I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Leeds

"A woman in McDonald’s told me she had never heard of autism being a reason for not wearing a mask. If I’m honest I’ve not been rude to any shop workers but a few have been very rude to me.

Christ almighty people need an education. I'm sorry"

Thank you! He’s also a child under 11 but she really wanted a reason to say we couldn’t stay in.

Leeds

"A woman in McDonald’s told me she had never heard of autism being a reason for not wearing a mask. If I’m honest I’ve not been rude to any shop workers but a few have been very rude to me.

Iv been told that by a woman on here. Why are people just so nasty and I'm so sorry this happened to you. "

Thank you! As I get older it actually scares me how many people are just mean and enjoy being mean x

Can you get a lanyard to wear to show he is exempt?

I do that too!

Maybe an age thing "

Maybe for you, not for me.

"

Even with a lanyard members of the public feel the need to ask why and what is wrong with me. So actually it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Poor sausage im so glad i dont have to go to supermarkets and the like. People are horrible and most nastiness in the world is due to greed. A terrible trait

So sorry to hear that op police are useless they don't even turn up best thing in my opinion and although far from ideal is know how to defend yourself x

Manchester (she/her)

Iv been told that by a woman on here. Why are people just so nasty and I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Thank you! As I get older it actually scares me how many people are just mean and enjoy being mean x"

Alas I don't think it gets better

Even with a lanyard members of the public feel the need to ask why and what is wrong with me. So actually it doesn't make that much of a difference."

There's nothing 'wrong' with you. It's them who are wrong.

I hope the majority are still decent and don't say crappy things.

North West

Even with a lanyard members of the public feel the need to ask why and what is wrong with me. So actually it doesn't make that much of a difference."

Lorna, all that's wrong with you is you can't tell your blue from your grey

Leeds

When people ask why it annoys me so bad! I always tell them that:

The 2010 Equality Act means that discrimination of someone with a disability could lead to a £900 - £9000 fine this includes refusing entry x it is also an offence to ask for proof of medical exemption xx

Even with a lanyard members of the public feel the need to ask why and what is wrong with me. So actually it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Lorna, all that's wrong with you is you can't tell your blue from your grey "

I can its everyone else that can't.

Manchester (she/her)

Lorna, all that's wrong with you is you can't tell your blue from your grey

I can its everyone else that can't. "

When people ask why it annoys me so bad! I always tell them that:

The 2010 Equality Act means that discrimination of someone with a disability could lead to a £900 - £9000 fine this includes refusing entry x it is also an offence to ask for proof of medical exemption xx "

Yes and iv never been asked my anyone official, they see the exemption card and let me carry on.

York

I do that too!

Maybe an age thing

Maybe for you, not for me. "

Cheeky

By *al01Man  over a year ago

solihull

I recently started a temp job in retail. Over the last 2 months ive seen how cuntish people can get .

Hope ur daughtets ok and dont let em get her down. X

» Add a new message to this topic