FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sam Smith wants to be a mummy

Sam Smith wants to be a mummy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sam Smith wants to be a mummy, and the right wing press are after them. And why should not they. Good for them. A little light relief from the covid19 bore especially with a new album to release. I wander what John lennon would have thought? I think he would be OK, about it, since he believed we are all bisexual, and he could see things from a different perspective. Go for it Sam.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Sam Smith wants to be a mummy, and the right wing press are after them. And why should not they. Good for them. A little light relief from the covid19 bore especially with a new album to release. I wander what John lennon would have thought? I think he would be OK, about it, since he believed we are all bisexual, and he could see things from a different perspective. Go for it Sam. "

I think John Lennon might have struggled with the concept of a (biological) man becoming a ‘mummy’, regardless of their sexual orientation. I reckon he’d struggle with the idea of non-binary too.

Unless Sam now identifies as a female I’d say this is most definitely just attention seeking.

If Sam wants a child and can raise it in a loving and stable home then that’s great but let’s not make it a publicity stunt.

Lou x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is Sam Smith Egyptian ?

Good ole Sam can do whatever he wants as I give no fucks whatsoever about their being anything they want!!!!

Best of luck Sam.

T

By *enuine MikeMan  over a year ago

Guildford

The guy needs psychiatric help

Sam Smith is a knob, maybe he can buy a baby on the tinterweb

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

Reminds me of the 'Life of Brian ' sketch when Stan wants to be called Loretta !!!.....check it out on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

"Sam Smith wants to be a mummy, and the right wing press are after them. And why should not they. Good for them. A little light relief from the covid19 bore especially with a new album to release. I wander what John lennon would have thought? I think he would be OK, about it, since he believed we are all bisexual, and he could see things from a different perspective. Go for it Sam. "

How can he be a mum when he's a bloke ?? not surprised kids are becoming more and more fucked up

Sure he identifies as non-binary, or he did! How can he now identify as mummy? Is he now identifying as a female?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Sure he identifies as non-binary, or he did! How can he now identify as mummy? Is he now identifying as a female? "

There needs to be a new word.

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

Couldn’t care less about his sexuality. I’ve Never forgiven him for murdering that James Bond theme... worst ever!

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

"Couldn’t care less about his sexuality. I’ve Never forgiven him for murdering that James Bond theme... worst ever!"

It was bad, but I think that Madonna still wins the "worst ever" accolade.

"Sure he identifies as non-binary, or he did! How can he now identify as mummy? Is he now identifying as a female?

There needs to be a new word. "

Realised after posting I had put a lot of identify type wordas in that!

Sam Smith has stated they want to 'be mummy' not 'a mummy'. They have stated they want to nurture a baby and stay home to raise the baby. Nothing in that statement suggests they are now identifying as female.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Bit late to the party op this is old news and as for him wanting to become a mummy let him crack on he’s not harming anyone I can only see it being a problem if the baby doesn’t get looked after can’t see the issue

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Who’s Sam Smith?

"Who’s Sam Smith? "

Tutankhamun's father?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

He’s a very confused individual

How painful will childbirth be for mummy Sam smith?

A stingy ringpiece for sure

Nothing wrong with men wanting to nurture and raise children too.

"Sam Smith has stated they want to 'be mummy' not 'a mummy'. They have stated they want to nurture a baby and stay home to raise the baby. Nothing in that statement suggests they are now identifying as female. "

In his opinion John Lennon believed we are all bisexual ?

Is that actually true ?

I couldn't care less what Sam Smith does in his private life.

Live and let live...

It's every mans right to have babies if he wants them.

I saw it on the historical documentary 'Life of Brian'

Same smiths a twAt

By *ountry Boy FreshMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

If he wants to be a parent then I presume its adoption or a surrogate. I would say he could well be a better parent than many who already are in the UK already.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Live and let live..."

Quite. Let them live and identify as they choose to.

By *ontecristoMan  over a year ago

PonteCarlo

He might actuals make a good parent/mummy what ever he wants to be he will be a bit pissed off though if he thinks he will be breast feeding it though.

As a non-binary individual, Sam Smith may want to consider a new term for his/her/them parenthood. I would suggest "maddy" or "dummy". Both seem apt.

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 18:25:56]

"As a non-binary individual, Sam Smith may want to consider a new term for his/her/them parenthood. I would suggest "maddy" or "dummy". Both seem apt."

"Sam Smith wants to be a mummy, and the right wing press are after them. And why should not they. Good for them. A little light relief from the covid19 bore especially with a new album to release. I wander what John lennon would have thought? I think he would be OK, about it, since he believed we are all bisexual, and he could see things from a different perspective. Go for it Sam.

I think John Lennon might have struggled with the concept of a (biological) man becoming a ‘mummy’, regardless of their sexual orientation. I reckon he’d struggle with the idea of non-binary too.

Unless Sam now identifies as a female I’d say this is most definitely just attention seeking.

If Sam wants a child and can raise it in a loving and stable home then that’s great but let’s not make it a publicity stunt.

Lou x "

I'm inclined to agree.

"Sam Smith has stated they want to 'be mummy' not 'a mummy'. They have stated they want to nurture a baby and stay home to raise the baby. Nothing in that statement suggests they are now identifying as female.

"

And, yes, that wording would imply a quite different meaning.

Ultimately, I don't know which wording is accurate, what their thoughts really are - and I find I couldn't care less. I think I'm supposed to, otherwise people wouldn't feel the need to advertise every thought that passes through their minds on social media. But, I don't.

I couldn't give a shit how he identifies, who he has sex with or his sexual orientation, whether he wants to be mummy, daddy or some brocolli.

I just get fed up with the constant "look at me" statements.

Manchester (she/her)

I have no idea who this person is, I don't care, but I respect their pronouns and their right to want to nurture a child.

By *oris and doris wolvesCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Is Sam Smith Egyptian ?"
no just a silly little look at me snowflake

I am mum and dad to my sons. It's just a title

"I couldn't give a shit how he identifies, who he has sex with or his sexual orientation, whether he wants to be mummy, daddy or some brocolli.

I just get fed up with the constant "look at me" statements."

Broccoli!!

"I couldn't give a shit how he identifies, who he has sex with or his sexual orientation, whether he wants to be mummy, daddy or some brocolli.

Broccoli!! "

Apologies to any veg offended by my misspelling.

Broccoli!!

Apologies to any veg offended by my misspelling. "

Those legs

Half of my time is being daddy and mommy being a single parent and all that. Get on with it and get over yourself.

"I am mum and dad to my sons. It's just a title "

Exactly

Manchester (she/her)

"I am mum and dad to my sons. It's just a title

Exactly "

If it's fine for single parents then why is it an issue for a non binary person? They can use the title just the same.

Exactly

If it's fine for single parents then why is it an issue for a non binary person? They can use the title just the same."

It's not an issue...I think for a lot of people it's the blatant "look at me!"...."I'm relevant!"....,"I'm interesting!" shite that Sam Smith comes out with. Same with the statements the other day that Sam would date a man or a woman. Why does he think we need to know this? Just crack on with meeting someone and becoming a parent if that's what you want mate...like every other person on the planet.

Manchester (she/her)

Exactly

If it's fine for single parents then why is it an issue for a non binary person? They can use the title just the same.

It's not an issue...I think for a lot of people it's the blatant "look at me!"...."I'm relevant!"....,"I'm interesting!" shite that Sam Smith comes out with. Same with the statements the other day that Sam would date a man or a woman. Why does he think we need to know this? Just crack on with meeting someone and becoming a parent if that's what you want mate...like every other person on the planet. "

I have no idea who this person is and I don't care. But I support their right to celebrate who they are, use the pronouns they like, love who they want to love, and care for a child or children if they want to

Exactly

It's not an issue...I think for a lot of people it's the blatant "look at me!"...."I'm relevant!"....,"I'm interesting!" shite that Sam Smith comes out with. Same with the statements the other day that Sam would date a man or a woman. Why does he think we need to know this? Just crack on with meeting someone and becoming a parent if that's what you want mate...like every other person on the planet. "

Nail on the head! Just get on with it! Who cares? Attention seeking it is. Gets on my nerves

Exactly

It's not an issue...I think for a lot of people it's the blatant "look at me!"...."I'm relevant!"....,"I'm interesting!" shite that Sam Smith comes out with. Same with the statements the other day that Sam would date a man or a woman. Why does he think we need to know this? Just crack on with meeting someone and becoming a parent if that's what you want mate...like every other person on the planet.

I have no idea who this person is and I don't care. But I support their right to celebrate who they are, use the pronouns they like, love who they want to love, and care for a child or children if they want to"

Good for you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's called promotion of a new album!. As Oscar wilde famously said, there is no such thing as bad publicity. Apparently them are now open to dating any sex, so get your best frocks out girls, I know I am

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Reminds me of the 'Life of Brian ' sketch when Stan wants to be called Loretta !!!.....check it out on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c"

I was thinking exactly the same thing....

You haven't got a womb!

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

#facepalm

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Reminds me of the 'Life of Brian ' sketch when Stan wants to be called Loretta !!!.....check it out on youtube

You haven't got a womb! "

Where’s the foetus gonna gestate, you gonna keep it in a box?

pass me my gun boy.

we got strangers in town

Anyone can identify as what ever they want if it helps with their mental state. It essentially changes nothing to us but could mean the world to them. Cold hard facts are in 500 years when Tony Robinson digs them up there will either be male or female remains.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

You haven't got a womb!

Where’s the foetus gonna gestate, you gonna keep it in a box? "

Here! I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the

Romans', but that he can have the right to have babies.

Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors for your right to have babies, brother. Sister, sorry.

From now on.. Call me Loretta

So long as they aren't hurting anyone, why can some people not let others do whatever the fuck and live however the fuck they want?!

I just don't get it!

Genuinely can't get my head around why some of you care enough to have formed such a negative opinion of someone based on their personal choices that do not affect you.

They should be free to do whatever without judgement from total strangers.

Fair play to them for continuing to live their life!

Lu

Manchester (she/her)

"So long as they aren't hurting anyone, why can some people not let others do whatever the fuck and live however the fuck they want?!

I just don't get it!

Genuinely can't get my head around why some of you care enough to have formed such a negative opinion of someone based on their personal choices that do not affect you.

They should be free to do whatever without judgement from total strangers.

Fair play to them for continuing to live their life!

Lu "

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

Exactly

That's what all celebrities do...

» Add a new message to this topic