FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strictly Nicola Adams

Strictly Nicola Adams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Absolutely loving her and Katya this year! Okay she's not the most technically strong dancer (Maisie and HRVY probably are) but I'm thoroughly enjoying watching her partnership with Katya, just something about watching two strong women supporting each other and building a friendship her dance tonight also made me feel quite emotional, her story seems really inspiring

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

To be honest, any of that is being overshadowed for me by her doing that irritating bloody shadow boxing at every available moment I know she's a boxer, but she's on a dance programme...I don't know why but it's really getting on my wick to the point I'll only watch it on catch up so I can fast forward past her

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"To be honest, any of that is being overshadowed for me by her doing that irritating bloody shadow boxing at every available moment I know she's a boxer, but she's on a dance programme...I don't know why but it's really getting on my wick to the point I'll only watch it on catch up so I can fast forward past her "

LOL I just pause it at the start and go make my dinner, then I can skip past Jacqui Smith and all the boring filler bits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love Nicola Adams, she looked great tonight

» Add a new message to this topic