FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what single men have in common with dayglo sticks.. anyone?

what single men have in common with dayglo sticks.. anyone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

am hoping that someone knows what these two have in common?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it anything to do with only been able to use it once?

"Is it anything to do with only been able to use it once?"
nope but if anyone comes closei will tell and btw just to clarify when i say single men i mean the the ones who spend most of their time on adult dating sites and not the ones who are usually out and about and most of the lads i know behave absolutely fuck all like a lot of em do on here and know how to handle situations that dating site singles seem to struggle with like what you do when a female knocks you back? answer.. move on to ur next knock back.. one of her mates lol

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

a lot of single guys are single for a reason

They think a swining site means they get loads of nsa free sex

Well I am single cos I am selfish, so why do we keep knocking them I wonder.

we are not all complete knobs.Some of us single men do treat women with respect.

By *WfellaMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"we are not all complete knobs.Some of us single men do treat women with respect."
i treat women with creosote or varnish if there worth preserving

What gets me is that dhln is a single guy.Nd I don't even think he looked at my profile to try to find out what kinda person I am.

" most of the lads i know behave absolutely fuck all like a lot of em do on here and know how to handle situations that dating site singles seem to struggle with like what you do when a female knocks you back? answer.. move on to ur next knock back.. one of her mates lol"

Ahh, you mean the ones that go around nightclubs pestering every woman in there, trying to nail anything with a pulse?

What ya mean ya crack em open and they shine strongly for a couple of hours before they fade and die and get thrown in the bin lol xx

heres my answer, most of em are or have been attatched to a big dick. the dayglo sticks were the beginning of the end for the early house/rave scene and they came in their thousands accompanied by the big dicks who brought them and ruined a once underground scene which had lots of really cool people, great tunes and love doves and never any sign of violence, just very happy friendly peeps out to enjoy themselves with likeminded folk, bit like lots of swinging cpls. anyway it was ruined forever by these intruders and again bit like the single males who it seems have upset an awful lot of people with their unwanted attention and yes they are spoiling the fun for a great number of decent people and so i say just like the green sticks these these single men and their big dicks stuck firmly on their heads and go out of their way to spoil the fun.i like threesums which is why i meet cpls but the amount of profiles ive read which say not meeting any more single men down to bla bla acting like a twat has began to make me turn on my own kind.if any guys on here feel like they dont fit in very well and now becoming abusive then just fuckoff on to another site and take ur dayglo sticks with you as im sure lots of these men are the very same people who ruined our club scene all them years ago.

" most of the lads i know behave absolutely fuck all like a lot of em do on here and know how to handle situations that dating site singles seem to struggle with like what you do when a female knocks you back? answer.. move on to ur next knock back.. one of her mates lol

Ahh, you mean the ones that go around nightclubs pestering every woman in there, trying to nail anything with a pulse? "

no my friend i mean dont take it so personal as its completly any womans choice asto who she may go home with and if she is clearly not interested in you then move on without sulking like a baby and to pester her would be to pursue it even further by trying to talk her again even after she has just clearly stated that ur not wat she is looking for

"What gets me is that dhln is a single guy.Nd I don't even think he looked at my profile to try to find out what kinda person I am."
well im hoping that ur a nice friendly guy who is very happy but i dont think i will ever know for sure cos ive got no intention of finding out. my profile says im looking for cpls and females and doesnt say im looking to meet men to be mates with.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

just a new twist to knock the single males zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just a new twist to knock the single males zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "
started by a single male i might add

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"just a new twist to knock the single males zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz started by a single male i might add "

isn't that akin to shotting yourself in the foot

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just a new twist to knock the single males zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz started by a single male i might add

isn't that akin to shotting yourself in the foot "

why dont you ask him

both have a dimness about them and can only use them for a short time before the novelty wears off???

ps its single guys i play with before u all take the huff scream discrimination throw toys out the pram and so forth!!!

"just a new twist to knock the single males zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "
its not pal i am one ffs but theres that many folk on here with issues towards us that its spoiling the fun for guys like myself who enjoy meeting cpls for threesums only to find that most of em wont touch you with a barge pole due to bad experiences with single males

Boldon

"just a new twist to knock the single males zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its not pal i am one ffs but theres that many folk on here with issues towards us that its spoiling the fun for guys like myself who enjoy meeting cpls for threesums only to find that most of em wont touch you with a barge pole due to bad experiences with single males"

if you put the efort in and treat ladies and cpls well there are loads out there who will meet single guys

as an older single guy im having the time of my life on here.

do your home work

pick the right cpl or lady

send a nice respectfull message

and just accsept a few knock backs

but dont winge on about how hard it is

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There are some fantastic single guys on here, i know cause ive met them. Every single guy ive met has been lovley, respectful and not pushy. Of cause theres twats, i get plenty of messages from them but i go for quality and not quantity and ive definetly found it on here. A big thankyou to all the single guys ive met of here

"a lot of single guys are single for a reason

They think a swining site means they get loads of nsa free sex

Well I am single cos I am selfish, so why do we keep knocking them I wonder. "

so whats the reason hun? im single and have been for three years and now divorced after a ten yr r/ship and my reason for being single is simply that i havent met anyone that id like a r/ship with and for me to want that with someone i have to develop feelings for her very quickly otherwise its not happening. ive only had two r/ships and they only lasted so long cos i had a gut feeling with em on the very first night i met them and quickly fell in love with them,im just not the sort to have a g/f full on if theres nothing there. last thing hun when they both ended it hurt like hell and such a relief when you get over it

"we are not all complete knobs.Some of us single men do treat women with respect."
hey bugzy i dont think everyones a knob and i am sorry if my thread upset you. you pr obably are a top guy and i meant no harm mate.

[Removed by poster at 12/10/09 20:11:18]

"[Removed by poster at 12/10/09 20:11:18]"

Well they do say that any publicity is good publicity.

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"[Removed by poster at 12/10/09 20:11:18]

Well they do say that any publicity is good publicity."

You should know!

LOL

"[Removed by poster at 12/10/09 20:11:18]

Well they do say that any publicity is good publicity.

You should know!

LOL"

Yet to try it out on here

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"There are some fantastic single guys on here, i know cause ive met them. Every single guy ive met has been lovley, respectful and not pushy. Of cause theres twats, i get plenty of messages from them but i go for quality and not quantity and ive definetly found it on here. A big thankyou to all the single guys ive met of here"

Agree with everything there diamond

"There are some fantastic single guys on here, i know cause ive met them. Every single guy ive met has been lovley, respectful and not pushy. Of cause theres twats, i get plenty of messages from them but i go for quality and not quantity and ive definetly found it on here. A big thankyou to all the single guys ive met of here good to hear hun i just wish more would say the same but i see so much negative stuff on here about us that my attitude has changed from who the fuck do they think they are when hearing or reading some of the derogatory views lots of swinging cpls have about us to now im more like dare they totally fuckin stupid? now next time any fem gets a wana fuck msg tell him to mail me so he can tell me about his long list of women he has bedded using that chat up line n his answer will be... none and theyre the ones my post is aimed at. i started on the adult scene to meet nice people who enjoy similair sexual nterests as myself but it seems like ive spent three yrs listening to people bangin on about their dislike of single guys and i now just wish the morons who spoil it would fuckoff to a site for moronslikethemselves so they can be with people who have similair interestrs like annoying the shit out of people

Agree with everything there diamond "

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!

There are some great single guys, great single girls and great couples on here, conversely there are some crap single guys, crap single girls and crap couples on here.

There are some genuine single guys, genuine single girls and genuine couples on here, conversely there are some fake single guys, fake single girls and fake couples on here.

Sometimes life's great and sometimes life's a real bitch.

Our top tip is simple, deal with it and move on as the only thing that is certain is that life's way to short to constantly worry about complete trivia that you can do fuck all about

"There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!"
well im glad i have if it encourages peeps to say these things on forums o camrooms etc.and the list of single male admirers is now looking a bitmore respectable so if anybody else would like to join the single male admirers all you have to do is post a thread with a positive comment about us men n ure in the gang.forever

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!well im glad i have if it encourages peeps to say these things on forums o camrooms etc.and the list of single male admirers is now looking a bitmore respectable so if anybody else would like to join the single male admirers all you have to do is post a thread with a positive comment about us men n ure in the gang.forever"

yes but i posted about the nice guys ive met not about the idiots that come on the boards moaning. Guys like you are the ones i stay clear of.

"There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!well im glad i have if it encourages peeps to say these things on forums o camrooms etc.and the list of single male admirers is now looking a bitmore respectable so if anybody else would like to join the single male admirers all you have to do is post a thread with a positive comment about us men n ure in the gang.forever

yes but i posted about the nice guys ive met not about the idiots that come on the boards moaning. Guys like you are the ones i stay clear of."

ok hun im cool with that.take care xxxx

"There are some fantastic single guys on here, i know cause ive met them. Every single guy ive met has been lovley, respectful and not pushy. Of cause theres twats, i get plenty of messages from them but i go for quality and not quantity and ive definetly found it on here. A big thankyou to all the single guys ive met of here"

i actually check my pc daily for the idiot magent lol because the twats you talk about im sure they all message me

And heres a question for all you single guys, if im fat, ugly and not your type anyway why the fuck do you message me? lmao

"There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!well im glad i have if it encourages peeps to say these things on forums o camrooms etc.and the list of single male admirers is now looking a bitmore respectable so if anybody else would like to join the single male admirers all you have to do is post a thread with a positive comment about us men n ure in the gang.forever

yes but i posted about the nice guys ive met not about the idiots that come on the boards moaning. Guys like you are the ones i stay clear of."

i wasnt moaning except for the bit about me wanting the guys who are spoiling it to leave the site unless they can change their attitude a bit and just show a bit more respect to others and if you read my replies to the threads you would see that im alright really and not an idiot and it was written in a very light hearted manner and mean absolutely no harm to any of you even if you did go to the clubs and wave them green dayglo sticks about,and anyway it was the ones suckin the dummies who really done my head in lol

"There are some fantastic single guys on here, i know cause ive met them. Every single guy ive met has been lovley, respectful and not pushy. Of cause theres twats, i get plenty of messages from them but i go for quality and not quantity and ive definetly found it on here. A big thankyou to all the single guys ive met of here

i actually check my pc daily for the idiot magent lol because the twats you talk about im sure they all message me

And heres a question for all you single guys, if im fat, ugly and not your type anyway why the fuck do you message me? lmao "

Use the good old 'secret code' technique at the bottom of your profile then consider the mails without the code to be mere comedy

"There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!"
well zoe n steve i must say i loved ur profile pics however am a little confused as to why you are not looking forsingle guys if you think some of us are great.its probably just a mistake or i misread it

Boldon

"There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!well zoe n steve i must say i loved ur profile pics however am a little confused as to why you are not looking forsingle guys if you think some of us are great.its probably just a mistake or i misread it "

it takes some brains to work out that they dont want single gus messaging them but would be doing the looking for them selfs, if and when they wanted one

"There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!well zoe n steve i must say i loved ur profile pics however am a little confused as to why you are not looking forsingle guys if you think some of us are great.its probably just a mistake or i misread it

it takes some brains to work out that they dont want single gus messaging them but would be doing the looking for them selfs, if and when they wanted one "

either that or being a mind reader would help and obviously pal ura lot cleverer than most and can you tell me how to interpret profiles so i become a clever guy like you lol

"There are some great single guys and I think that starting a rant such as this is more detrimental to the OP and not single guys as a whole! There are good and bad everywhere - you can't make such sweeping generalisations being so negative!well zoe n steve i must say i loved ur profile pics however am a little confused as to why you are not looking forsingle guys if you think some of us are great.its probably just a mistake or i misread it

it takes some brains to work out that they dont want single gus messaging them but would be doing the looking for them selfs, if and when they wanted one either that or being a mind reader would help and obviously pal ura lot cleverer than most and can you tell me how to interpret profiles so i become a clever guy like you lol"

no just kiddin mister but i think if a profile says not looking for single guys it means they wanna cpl so they can swap partners or they want some bi fem action and i just think theres not much chance that they would come looking for you.thats just my opinion mate

do you mean guys come on swingin sites expecting not to pay for sex anymore or dya mean free sex as in free n easy n they dont have to try as they think that swingers just give it away for free ? lol

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

omg!!!!

really

Forum Mod

I cost a bottle of vodka

Im a classy bird

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"I cost a bottle of vodka

Im a classy bird"

hope thats LARGE portions, and with a mixer!!!!

hehehe

Im a classy bird"

must admit honeypot you do look like a classy bird.does it matter what make of vodka hun?

Blah blah blah yawn yawn .... sorry but thats life get on with it and make the most of what you can !

yo proddi has returned. welcome back hun. missed ya xx

"yo proddi has returned. welcome back hun. missed ya xx"

Well i would say im glad to be back but nothing changes i see lol

yes it has. i have a new avatar with my tits out in case you didnt notice

"yes it has. i have a new avatar with my tits out in case you didnt notice "

I certainly noticed mmmm

"yes it has. i have a new avatar with my tits out in case you didnt notice "

Seen them before

Forum Mod

Im a classy birdmust admit honeypot you do look like a classy bird.does it matter what make of vodka hun? "

Vanilla flavoured absolute

vanilla would have been my last guess!!!!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Do they do a degree into talking bollocks now?

Forum Mod

"vanilla would have been my last guess!!!! "

Full of surprises me

"Do they do a degree into talking bollocks now? "

bloody hell i knew i would get first class honours in something.

"Do they do a degree into talking bollocks now?

bloody hell i knew i would get first class honours in something."

#

There you go dont knock it

» Add a new message to this topic