FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What’s the purpose of the cock ring

What’s the purpose of the cock ring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a few pictures of men with a black rubber ring over there cock and balls what’s the purpose of this I’m sensitive around my balls so don’t like them being sucked on ect would this rubber band be uncomfortable for me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It helps make for a stronger and longer lasting erection as it effectively reduces the blood draining from your cock - much the same as if you grasp the base of it with your hand and it seems to get harder.

Have also heard it said that it can help delay orgasm for much the same reasons

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

They can be used for a multitude of reasons.

Some people use them to maintaining direction for longer or for delaying ejaculation. Others use them as a fashion item to present the cock and balls in a nice way.

Some are simply silicon bands, others can be complicated devices to stretch the balls and hold things in certain positions... Some are metal and the weight adds a significant feeling...

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I have used them to stop my balls shooting back inside me during a session, you can’t pound with your balls up in there sockets

D.

Godalming

"They can be used for a multitude of reasons.

Some people use them to maintaining direction for longer or for delaying ejaculation. Others use them as a fashion item to present the cock and balls in a nice way.

Some are simply silicon bands, others can be complicated devices to stretch the balls and hold things in certain positions... Some are metal and the weight adds a significant feeling...

"

*erection not direction.. bloody auto carrot..!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

*erection not direction.. bloody auto carrot..! "

Auto carrot?

I'd like one of those

"Seen a few pictures of men with a black rubber ring over there cock and balls what’s the purpose of this I’m sensitive around my balls so don’t like them being sucked on ect would this rubber band be uncomfortable for me ? "

GM has described the purpose well. I have a few cock rings. I have a silicon one with a prostrate massager attached, so it stimulates my prostate while fucking or wanking. It’s ok but not brilliant and can be a bit uncomfortable at times.

I have a studded leather adjustable one, which is my favourite, as it is easy to put on, looks great, feels very comfortable, can be worn when not hard as well as when fully engorged and very easy to get off. Highly recommended!

I have a heavy gold plated metal one that feels amazing, is very effective, but very fiddly to put on and can give your balls a battering while you get the hang of it. It looks really good too, but not as convenient to get on or off as the adjustable one.

I started with a cheap silicon rubber one to try it out, but quickly moved onto the adjustable once I realised it worked really well.

The main advantage for me is increasing how engorged my cock is and it heightens my orgasms, probably due to the build up.

I never wear one for more than half an hour if I am hard. Take it off and let everything return to normal for a while before putting it back on, if you are using it during a longer session.

Godalming

"Seen a few pictures of men with a black rubber ring over there cock and balls what’s the purpose of this I’m sensitive around my balls so don’t like them being sucked on ect would this rubber band be uncomfortable for me ?

GM has described the purpose well. I have a few cock rings. I have a silicon one with a prostrate massager attached, so it stimulates my prostate while fucking or wanking. It’s ok but not brilliant and can be a bit uncomfortable at times.

I have a studded leather adjustable one, which is my favourite, as it is easy to put on, looks great, feels very comfortable, can be worn when not hard as well as when fully engorged and very easy to get off. Highly recommended!

I have a heavy gold plated metal one that feels amazing, is very effective, but very fiddly to put on and can give your balls a battering while you get the hang of it. It looks really good too, but not as convenient to get on or off as the adjustable one.

I started with a cheap silicon rubber one to try it out, but quickly moved onto the adjustable once I realised it worked really well.

The main advantage for me is increasing how engorged my cock is and it heightens my orgasms, probably due to the build up.

I never wear one for more than half an hour if I am hard. Take it off and let everything return to normal for a while before putting it back on, if you are using it during a longer session."

OP, if you try one heed the Old Witch Doctors advice and take it off after 30 mins. You don’t want to present at A&E with a necrotic cock..

I have one I consider as jewellery, it’s from Esculpta and has two sizes, one for play, one for wearing all day.

By *portfuckerMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I have used them to stop my balls shooting back inside me during a session, you can’t pound with your balls up in there sockets

D."

This is an important benefit of wearing ballstretchers as well as a cock ring. Ideally, as well as holding the balls rigidly in place, the stretcher will create a column above the sack which pounds against the labia and clit during thrusting, creating additional pleasure for the woman. See pic on my profile of a column of three silicone ballstretcher rings.

Does anyone have any suggestions for makes or designs?

I will look at Esculpta, I remember it looked quite nice.

Mr HH

Nottingham

"I have used them to stop my balls shooting back inside me during a session, you can’t pound with your balls up in there sockets

D.

This is an important benefit of wearing ballstretchers as well as a cock ring. Ideally, as well as holding the balls rigidly in place, the stretcher will create a column above the sack which pounds against the labia and clit during thrusting, creating additional pleasure for the woman. See pic on my profile of a column of three silicone ballstretcher rings."

I use an adjustable strap and just put everything inside that and pull it tight!

D.

"Seen a few pictures of men with a black rubber ring over there cock and balls what’s the purpose of this I’m sensitive around my balls so don’t like them being sucked on ect would this rubber band be uncomfortable for me ?

I never wear one for more than half an hour if I am hard. Take it off and let everything return to normal for a while before putting it back on, if you are using it during a longer session.

OP, if you try one heed the Old Witch Doctors advice and take it off after 30 mins. You don’t want to present at A&E with a necrotic cock..

I have one I consider as jewellery, it’s from Esculpta and has two sizes, one for play, one for wearing all day. "

Thank you for mentioning Esculpta. There are some beautiful cock rings and other male sexual jewellery on there. Had no idea it existed.

Nottingham

I have one I consider as jewellery, it’s from Esculpta and has two sizes, one for play, one for wearing all day.

Thank you for mentioning Esculpta. There are some beautiful cock rings and other male sexual jewellery on there. Had no idea it existed. "

I agree! I’m not even bothered about cock rings but I definitely am buying a couple! They look fantastic

D.

Godalming

Thank you for mentioning Esculpta. There are some beautiful cock rings and other male sexual jewellery on there. Had no idea it existed.

I agree! I’m not even bothered about cock rings but I definitely am buying a couple! They look fantastic

D."

I’ll send a picture.. just for research you understand..

Where can you get them from and are they pricey? Xx

Godalming

Basic rings can be found anywhere, even the supermarket.

All sex toy sites online will have them.

Just search for them.

Oxballs is a good brand, Esculpta is available from their own site.

I love mine, I really like how my balls feel when wearing it, they are pushed further forward and feel a little more sensitive and everything feels a bit more Pronounced as well.

Is it easier to put on while your not hard ?

"Is it easier to put on while your not hard ? "

Depends on the ring, but generally yes.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 10:15:37]

"Is it easier to put on while your not hard ?

Depends on the ring, but generally yes."

Metal rings you need to be soft

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Can you zing them at people during orgies, just like a giant elastic band?

"Can you zing them at people during orgies, just like a giant elastic band? "

Lol ??

Ty.

Are they easy enough to get off if they maintain the hardness, how do they come off?

By *ountbattenMan  over a year ago

Chester

I've always wondered as to the purpose and effectiveness of those rings/bands. I surmised as much but glad to hear I guessed correctly.

"Ty.

Are they easy enough to get off if they maintain the hardness, how do they come off? "

The silicone ones are stretchy. You have to wait til you subside in a metal one. Adjustables just unclip so very easy.

By *portfuckerMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Esculpta rings look very artistique and I'm sure the snake-head design with its sticky-out metal bits would be a great attention getter at a naked foam party in Cap d'Agde.

But I suspect that when you get balls deep in the mademoiselle you pair off with, she would much prefer the feel and heft of a smooth 8mm stainless steel mooring ring - costing less than £2 on eBay!

» Add a new message to this topic