FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Un-conventionally Attractive or Ugly Beautiful

Un-conventionally Attractive or Ugly Beautiful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watching Grace Dent, food critic and TV talking head, on tv and i got to thinking what an unattractive woman ( stay with me on this ) but as it went on i realised shes not unnatractive at all ...just unconventional... not obvious ... and in fact shes a very sexy woman. The fact she is a writer and intelligent is obviously more important but in a shallow world looks seem to have a higher standing.

Just a thought ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *neoclockgunMan  over a year ago

London

I’ve had a bit of a thing for Grace for ages. Seriously hot in a non-obvious way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 17:03:05]

Id love a night with that woman.

I find her incredibly sexy

But i agree i guess not conventionally beautiful

Jesus christ

It's quite depressing to hear that men think like this

Andi Oliver the food critic makes me pop

I can only imagine how good the sex would be xx

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Unconventional??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a very shallow passing thought and i was pissed off that I'd cought myself thinking like that... as i said its a shallow world and i had a shallow moment

More a commentry on whats considered good looking in 2020

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think it's shallow to find someone attractive. I find all sorts of people extremely so.

I think having a very narrow definition of beauty is limiting though.

Attractiveness is subjective. Attractive or beautiful compared to what?

Personality, intelligence, humour, kindness or seeing someone talk passionately about something can also be really attractive. Probably more powerful than looks alone.

However,lets be honest people see how a person looks first. That initial level of attraction then changes as you get to know them. They may become more or less attractive

I think Barbra Streisand falls into this category

[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 17:57:28]

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I just googled her. She's not a supermodel but she looks reasonably conveniently attractive to me. I don't get it.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 18:05:51]

"Just watching Grace Dent, food critic and TV talking head, on tv and i got to thinking what an unattractive woman ( stay with me on this ) but as it went on i realised shes not unnatractive at all ...just unconventional... not obvious ... and in fact shes a very sexy woman. The fact she is a writer and intelligent is obviously more important but in a shallow world looks seem to have a higher standing.

Just a thought ..."

You should look inwards first and ask yourself why you initially think she's unnaunattractive. First time I'm seeing her and she's nothing near unnaunattractive.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

"I just googled her. She's not a supermodel but she looks reasonably conveniently attractive to me. I don't get it. "

I had to google her too and agree that there is nothing unconventional about her attractiveness, I would definitely have a smooch behind the kebab shop with her.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I love Grace.

Love her writing also.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I love Grace.

Love her writing also. "

She's a pretty good radio journalist too. She covers a wide range of subjects

"I just googled her. She's not a supermodel but she looks reasonably conveniently attractive to me. I don't get it. "

This. I did the same. I would describe her as an attractive woman. I find some of the comments quite surprising tbh.

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder it seems.

V

By *oubletroubleCouple  over a year ago

South West

Not getting this one OP. She's very attractive by any standards.

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Had to Google her too... She looks great!

But I think men have a much narrower view of what makes an attractive woman... All physical then they're surprised they can be attracted to the person...?!

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

She's pretty. Prettier than the Towie plumped up this and that look that's becoming popular.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The number of threads that are just questions or statements about whether a weather girl or female news reporter, 'does anal' , looks a 'right dirty bitch' or is just shaggable, generally based on her looks rating .... are endless...

There's never any mention about how well they do their job or the university degrees..... just some sad sacks comments about whether they are fuckable......

Speaks volumes about womens place as perceived by the non thinking man.

Yes I know women do say things like ..... he's hot, I would etc but NOT anywhere near the same number.

After all that I find Grace unattractive inside and out.

Yeah. I googled her. 100% get the OP. I think she's unattractive... I find few women so. And when I do they actually rarely are "traditionally unattractive"... I can see if I think about it how others might not think she is unattractive so get the "unconventional" description.

By *oubletroubleCouple  over a year ago

South West

"The number of threads that are just questions or statements about whether a weather girl or female news reporter, 'does anal' , looks a 'right dirty bitch' or is just shaggable, generally based on her looks rating .... are endless...

There's never any mention about how well they do their job or the university degrees..... just some sad sacks comments about whether they are fuckable......

Yes I know women do say things like ..... he's hot, I would etc but NOT anywhere near the same number.

After all that I find Grace unattractive inside and out. "

So you wouldn't ? Not even if she was the last one on the dance floor.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Jesus christ

It's quite depressing to hear that men think like this"

Hate to break it to you, but some women thing like this too. It's not sex or gender exclusive.

"Jesus christ

Hate to break it to you, but some women thing like this too. It's not sex or gender exclusive. "

In this instance, it was a man that typed it out loud

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The number of threads that are just questions or statements about whether a weather girl or female news reporter, 'does anal' , looks a 'right dirty bitch' or is just shaggable, generally based on her looks rating .... are endless...

After all that I find Grace unattractive inside and out.

So you wouldn't ? Not even if she was the last one on the dance floor. "

If you mean nick her handbag.... yeah I would.

Sex nah.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Jesus christ

Hate to break it to you, but some women thing like this too. It's not sex or gender exclusive.

In this instance, it was a man that typed it out loud"

Yes it was, but still, it is people that think like this. It's a people thing, not a man thing, not a woman thing, not a none binary thing. There will be women that also think exactly as the OP does.

Of which nothing is wrong in what he is saying other than poorly worded and expressed. It is natural human behaviour to view things as he does, it is about perception of what is attractive. To him (and others) her features are less appealing. It doesn't make her ugly, it makes her unattractive to him. Nor does it make him wrong for viewing her as such.

I googled her too. I’d say shes pretty in a 40’s/ 50’s pin up type of way. How she looks is irrelevant to her job tbf. To answer the OP one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, so, fair enough if you don't find her attractive conventionally.

"Jesus christ

In this instance, it was a man that typed it out loud

Yes it was, but still, it is people that think like this. It's a people thing, not a man thing, not a woman thing, not a none binary thing. There will be women that also think exactly as the OP does.

Of which nothing is wrong in what he is saying other than poorly worded and expressed. It is natural human behaviour to view things as he does, it is about perception of what is attractive. To him (and others) her features are less appealing. It doesn't make her ugly, it makes her unattractive to him. Nor does it make him wrong for viewing her as such. "

I don't think you've actually read the op properly

"I just googled her. She's not a supermodel but she looks reasonably conveniently attractive to me. I don't get it.

I had to google her too and agree that there is nothing unconventional about her attractiveness, I would definitely have a smooch behind the kebab shop with her. "

I also googled - personally I think she’s pretty in the sense of ... well ... just straight up pretty tbh

... smooch behind a kebab shop made me snort-laugh x

» Add a new message to this topic