FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's kept you on fab this crazy year?

What's kept you on fab this crazy year?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wist my nipples OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Hogmanay, whoop whoop! Time to party... Oh, hang on, that'll be pjs on the sofa again

On the last day of this crazy-assed year, what's kept you on fab? I've had a wee break lately, but for me it's been the various photo challenges - thanks to PoF, NSP, curiouskitty and others who I have forgotten. They were fun and I really enjoyed seeing everyone's pics!

What about you?

Mrs TMN x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hogmanay, whoop whoop! Time to party... Oh, hang on, that'll be pjs on the sofa again

On the last day of this crazy-assed year, what's kept you on fab? I've had a wee break lately, but for me it's been the various photo challenges - thanks to PoF, NSP, curiouskitty and others who I have forgotten. They were fun and I really enjoyed seeing everyone's pics!

What about you?

Mrs TMN x"

Very much similar to you Mrs TMN! The photo challenges have been a fantastic pick me up for us so I would like to echo your thanks

D.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hogmanay, whoop whoop! Time to party... Oh, hang on, that'll be pjs on the sofa again

What about you?

Mrs TMN x"

Agreed, some great pic challenges.

It’s good to chat to friends too on here, and perve lots

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

As much as the fora at times can be eyeroll inducing, it's probably what has kept me on here - there can be such a wealth of topics discussed on here, if I'm feeling a bit meh or frisky or feeling exuberant or whatever else there's normally something to read that suits my mood. I've enjoyed seeing some of the rare more "thinkey" topics spring up, the humour of some posters and it's given me a chance to talk to some people I might not have otherwise. The creativity of some of the photo challenges have been amazing, the voice thread was a great insight into what people sound like (compared to the accent I give them in my head!). So yes, the fora has kept me on fab.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Good people #youknowwhoyouare

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

What about you?

Mrs TMN x"

About the same reasons Mrs TMN - it’s certainly been a funny old year on fab

Happy new year to you

Boredom

J

To be honest ive been off fab more than on it i think this year....but been drawn back to the forums and old friend's

My friends.

If you'd rather I wasn't here, blame Miles

He brought me back

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Been tempted to leave a few times but Boobies on show keep me returning like a boomerang (joking)

Forums and messaging a few friends that are hotties keep me returning.

Did I say boobies

I’ve enjoyed the photo challenges and took part in some I found that really fun. I’ve enjoyed getting to know people it’s a great way of interacting with others I wouldn’t see because they’re not in my search location, I’ve made friends and some on my hotlist I talk to regularly which hopefully one day we’ll be able to meet up...

By *oby BestMan  over a year ago

the shires

After having moved just as lockdown kicked in fab has been a good way of keeping in touch with people who I have met over the years - hope it proves to be a good way of meeting more friends in the coming year

By *uriousMe2018Couple  over a year ago

Aldershot

Boredom!!

By *ffinfuntMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Lots naughty pics to look at

"Been tempted to leave a few times but Boobies on show keep me returning like a boomerang (joking)

Forums and messaging a few friends that are hotties keep me returning.

Did I say boobies "

anyone would think you likè boobs

By *onny17Man  over a year ago

irishtown

Being able to get on cam alot more has helped

A few friends and a way to pass the time when I can’t be arsed working, doing chores or watching the box.

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"I’ve enjoyed the photo challenges and took part in some I found that really fun. I’ve enjoyed getting to know people it’s a great way of interacting with others I wouldn’t see because they’re not in my search location, I’ve made friends and some on my hotlist I talk to regularly which hopefully one day we’ll be able to meet up... "

What he said.

I love the photo challenges and I agree, I really liked the voice challenge! Some really surprised me!

» Add a new message to this topic