FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Weight loss part 3

Weight loss part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A new thread

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm having hot pot xx

"I'm having hot pot xx"

Lovely xx

I'm starving

I've been eating for England recently and need to start being good - it's making me feel miserable

I'm not sure it's worth it.

I wish I could be fat and happy!

"I'm starving

I've been eating for England recently and need to start being good - it's making me feel miserable

I wish I could be fat and happy!"

Oh dear as your body gets used to eating less hopefully it will be easier are you drinking enough? I'm trying to keep to around 1000 calories a day xx

"I'm starving

I wish I could be fat and happy!"

I am fat and happy but i want to be healthier and am obese so really need to keep at it

"I'm starving

Oh dear as your body gets used to eating less hopefully it will be easier are you drinking enough? I'm trying to keep to around 1000 calories a day xx"

Omg 1000 calories isn't enough luvvie - download MyFitnessPal- theres loads of advice on there and you can keep a calorie counted food diary.

It really helps x

I've been on and off 'diets' my whole life.

Lost and gained back the same 4 stone at least 3 times

I lost 30 pounds last year just making small changes and not dieting - healthy living.

It works - but Christmas took me out of the zone

"I'm starving

I am fat and happy but i want to be healthier and am obese so really need to keep at it "

You're doing well Nell - just keep doing what you're doing - a pound a week over a year is 52 pounds

For every snack I would buy I can put it in a pot and get yoga pants

"I'm starving

I am fat and happy but i want to be healthier and am obese so really need to keep at it

You're doing well Nell - just keep doing what you're doing - a pound a week over a year is 52 pounds "

Thank you it sounds good when you think how much can be lost in a year

I'm sure you will be back on track soon xx

"For every snack I would buy I can put it in a pot and get yoga pants "

Oooo good idea, i could buy bags

"I'm starving

Oh dear as your body gets used to eating less hopefully it will be easier are you drinking enough? I'm trying to keep to around 1000 calories a day xx

Omg 1000 calories isn't enough luvvie - download MyFitnessPal- theres loads of advice on there and you can keep a calorie counted food diary.

It really helps x

I lost 30 pounds last year just making small changes and not dieting - healthy living.

It works - but Christmas took me out of the zone "

Im absolutely rubbish with apps I thought about 1000/1200 was about right for losing weight xx

"I'm starving

It really helps x

Im absolutely rubbish with apps I thought about 1000/1200 was about right for losing weight xx"

I'll PM you x

"I'm starving

It really helps x

Im absolutely rubbish with apps I thought about 1000/1200 was about right for losing weight xx

I'll PM you x"

To be honest I can eat as I please and never go above 10% bf but I do workout every single day and often twice a day.

My clients, no matter their age never have a problem with weight loss with the meal plan I write up for them - combined with working out of course.

By *00KissesCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Managed 19000 steps today

Still enjoying healthy eating so far.

"Managed 19000 steps today

Still enjoying healthy eating so far. "

Awesome

Have you got a Fitbit?

I try and do one challenge a week - I did 36000 steps one day last week - it broke me

Still enjoying healthy eating so far. "

Wow that is amazing think I've done 1500 xx

Stourbridge

Awesome

Have you got a Fitbit?

I try and do one challenge a week - I did 36000 steps one day last week - it broke me "

I have a band like a fit but, different name. 36000 epic,, I'm trying for over 15000 everyday while off work

Awesome

Have you got a Fitbit?

I try and do one challenge a week - I did 36000 steps one day last week - it broke me "

I imagine it did, that is approximately 5 hours of walking!

Awesome

Have you got a Fitbit?

That's amazing !

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Back and ashamed of my chubby self

Another 5lb off this week. It’s been hard, I’ve had so many cravings but managed to stay on track.

Awesome

Have you got a Fitbit?

I try and do one challenge a week - I did 36000 steps one day last week - it broke me

I imagine it did, that is approximately 5 hours of walking!"

It was a Fitbit Challenge - I did 4 and a half hours walking and about an hour of dancing at home

I did my walk at 7.45 today, it takes me about 45 mins which is very slow, it was heavy rain and i got soaked but the walk is done

Just running a bubble bath to soak in because i'm cold and aching

"Back and ashamed of my chubby self "

Why xx

"Another 5lb off this week. It’s been hard, I’ve had so many cravings but managed to stay on track. "

Fantastic well done xx

"I did my walk at 7.45 today, it takes me about 45 mins which is very slow, it was heavy rain and i got soaked but the walk is done

Just running a bubble bath to soak in because i'm cold and aching "

You are more dedicated then me I hate the cold and rain xx

Today has been difficult, i got completely soaked on my walk this morning, i was cold. Had a soak in the bath and porridge and coffee so felt better then. However i have have felt hungry and craved chocolate all day. I have eaten a banana this afternoon to keep the hunger at bay but i have got a chocolate bar out the cupboard several times today but then put it back

I'm feeling very fat today too

"Today has been difficult, i got completely soaked on my walk this morning, i was cold. Had a soak in the bath and porridge and coffee so felt better then. However i have have felt hungry and craved chocolate all day. I have eaten a banana this afternoon to keep the hunger at bay but i have got a chocolate bar out the cupboard several times today but then put it back

I'm feeling very fat today too "

Oh Nell sorry it's been a hard day if all you have had is porridge and a banana it's no wonder your feeling hungry. I got some chocolate covered rice cakes there's about 50 calories in one so not to bad xx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Black grapes are lovely at the moment and very sweet so a good substitute for chocolate as is fresh pineapple.x

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Today has been difficult, i got completely soaked on my walk this morning, i was cold. Had a soak in the bath and porridge and coffee so felt better then. However i have have felt hungry and craved chocolate all day. I have eaten a banana this afternoon to keep the hunger at bay but i have got a chocolate bar out the cupboard several times today but then put it back

Oh Nell sorry it's been a hard day if all you have had is porridge and a banana it's no wonder your feeling hungry. I got some chocolate covered rice cakes there's about 50 calories in one so not to bad xx"

Seriously and I mean seriously !!!

Dark chocolate covered rice cakes are awesome

Stourbridge

I had a chocolate mini roll for 100 cal today but balanced out with French onion soup for lunch so overall a good day.

Some days are just harder than others but if we have 1 bad meal/snack it's only 1/21 meals in a week and if we get back on track after won't do any damage to our success

Oh Nell sorry it's been a hard day if all you have had is porridge and a banana it's no wonder your feeling hungry. I got some chocolate covered rice cakes there's about 50 calories in one so not to bad xx"

Oh i did have lunch but all afternoon i felt hungry and craved chocolate. I feel ok now though.

I'm going to add choc rice cakes to my Tesco click n collect lol xx

"Black grapes are lovely at the moment and very sweet so a good substitute for chocolate as is fresh pineapple.x"

I had the last grapes with my lunch, they were nice. Luckily I'm shielding so i can't pop to the shop for chocolate lol

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

in the back garden

Oh Nell sorry it's been a hard day if all you have had is porridge and a banana it's no wonder your feeling hungry. I got some chocolate covered rice cakes there's about 50 calories in one so not to bad xx

Seriously and I mean seriously !!!

Dark chocolate covered rice cakes are awesome "

I love rice cake with bit peanut butter and chocolate shot sauce or 10 cal jelly for my sweet tooth

Walked again at 7.30, no rain

I’ve really been struggling with my diet and motivation, having to resort back to doing weights in the garage and missing the gym big time, I’m lucky enough to have a wee alternative but still struggling this week ! Hope everyone is managing to keep to diets etc

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Getting back on the fitness train today. Choo choo.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I'm doing the slow method. Stretching and attempting yoga in the mornings, walking at least an hour a day, cooking from scratch and choosing healthy food, cutting down on the alcohol. I feel better and clearer.

Crash diets are not sustainable for me. Good luck everyone.

"I'm doing the slow method. Stretching and attempting yoga in the mornings, walking at least an hour a day, cooking from scratch and choosing healthy food, cutting down on the alcohol. I feel better and clearer.

Crash diets are not sustainable for me. Good luck everyone."

I'm doing the same - apart from the stretching.

I tried a beginners yoga video on YouTube a few times and I'm shocked at how inflexible I am

I really want to try and do it every day.

I’m back on the home workouts and started running again this week.

I’ve gained a stone over the last 12 months so need to shift it.

Healthy eating and exercise is definitely the way forward

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

I piled on the Christmas weight.

Started the New Year diet eating

1 meal of oats,

4 meals of beef and rice

1 evening meal with no carbs, plus

Couple if snacks

Total 3500 calories with a pretty equal split of carbs, protein and fats.

The bloat went almost over night and lost 1kg in the first week.

Department at work is all on a precautionary isolation this week and I've been eating like it's Christmas again.

I'm a creature of routine and really don't cope with sudden unexpected changes to routine to well. It always make me go off the rails with my diet.

Daddy

"I’ve really been struggling with my diet and motivation, having to resort back to doing weights in the garage and missing the gym big time, I’m lucky enough to have a wee alternative but still struggling this week ! Hope everyone is managing to keep to diets etc "

Keep going

"I'm doing the slow method. Stretching and attempting yoga in the mornings, walking at least an hour a day, cooking from scratch and choosing healthy food, cutting down on the alcohol. I feel better and clearer.

Crash diets are not sustainable for me. Good luck everyone."

I'm doing the same apart from stretching and yoga although i do have some exercises i do to keep my knees more mobile.

"I’ve really been struggling with my diet and motivation, having to resort back to doing weights in the garage and missing the gym big time, I’m lucky enough to have a wee alternative but still struggling this week ! Hope everyone is managing to keep to diets etc

Keep going "

Thank you : D I’ll try just need to get my head into the zone and use positivity as productivity and just stick to diet and no more pesky Lidl’s cookies hahha

16 hr fasting...

Working well

"I’ve really been struggling with my diet and motivation, having to resort back to doing weights in the garage and missing the gym big time, I’m lucky enough to have a wee alternative but still struggling this week ! Hope everyone is managing to keep to diets etc

Keep going

Thank you : D I’ll try just need to get my head into the zone and use positivity as productivity and just stick to diet and no more pesky Lidl’s cookies hahha"

I'm sure you will do it

I weighed myself yesterday (although it's not my weighing day) and i hadn't lost any weight which upset me (plus i'd had a crap day anyway) so i had a yorkie bar

But today i have put on jeans and a blouse that hadn't fitted me for ages but they now fit

I'm still fat though but in a better frame of mind lol x

Keep going

Thank you : D I’ll try just need to get my head into the zone and use positivity as productivity and just stick to diet and no more pesky Lidl’s cookies hahha

I'm sure you will do it

I weighed myself yesterday (although it's not my weighing day) and i hadn't lost any weight which upset me (plus i'd had a crap day anyway) so i had a yorkie bar

But today i have put on jeans and a blouse that hadn't fitted me for ages but they now fit "

I haven’t weighed myself in some time ! Usually just measure it on how I feel or look, that’s brilliant progress that you can enjoy clothes that never used to fit..like having a brand mew wardrobe

Lockdown and some bad habits got me the largest ive been in over 10 years. Not following any diet cos the moment I start a diet my brain goes into cravings and I end up quitting. So this year trying to make small changes for a healthier lifestyle. We have cut alcohol down to Saturday nights only, trying to cook more from scratch and try and do atleast 1 different recipe a week. Im doing a 30 day Ab Challenge plus being on the older and fatter side im doing u tube line impact workouts for the over 50s, these vary from 10 mins to 30 mins so I do between screen breaks. Loving this thread and im sure we can all support each other on our journey for a healthier 2021 Good luck everyone

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Week 2 and lost 4lb.....6lb in total

Currently isolating as tested positive at work on Tuesday so hoping I don't derail myself too much by feeling sorry for myself.

No symptoms at all which is odd.

"Week 2 and lost 4lb.....6lb in total

Currently isolating as tested positive at work on Tuesday so hoping I don't derail myself too much by feeling sorry for myself.

No symptoms at all which is odd. "

Well done on the weight loss. Hope you continue to show no symptoms and aren't Ill xx

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Crash diets are not sustainable for me. Good luck everyone.

I'm doing the same - apart from the stretching.

I tried a beginners yoga video on YouTube a few times and I'm shocked at how inflexible I am

I really want to try and do it every day.

"

Improvement does happen, slowly for me but I figure it's better than nothing. Good luck x

"Week 2 and lost 4lb.....6lb in total

No symptoms at all which is odd. "

Well Done on weight loss. My boss tested positive and like you had no symptoms so fingers crossed you continue this way and get out of isolation without any suffering. Get on utube and do some workouts, you will feel fab and keep you motivated

By *manda And MartinCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

I went back to work in January, thought ok try to lose some weight, couple of weeks in, I get furloughed. Thank god for Martin keeping me occupied on the phone. Amanda

Keep going

I'm sure you will do it

But today i have put on jeans and a blouse that hadn't fitted me for ages but they now fit

I haven’t weighed myself in some time ! Usually just measure it on how I feel or look, that’s brilliant progress that you can enjoy clothes that never used to fit..like having a brand mew wardrobe "

I can't remember what day i weigh myself !! So I've done it today, I've lost a 1lb. It's been a hard week and I've eaten far less than normal so i had hoped to lose more but at least i didn't put it on

Stourbridge

Great to hear of losses xx well done everyone xx

I'll weigh in tomorrow

Stratford

"Back and ashamed of my chubby self

Why xx"

Because I lost motivation and wasn’t as active, physically or mentally as I should be. But I’m back and no longer feeling sorry for myself

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I am trying to lose weight.

Only problem is that I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in my bones in Sep & had a right hip replacement. I am back exercising but I put on a bit of weight. The cancer meds I am on (4 in total) are all giving side effects & I am tired amongst other things but I am keeping going.

I got myself a cross trainer for home which I started using this week. Have kettlebells too. I am used to going to the gym 4-6 times a week.

Got protein meal replacement powder too. Cutting back on unhealthy snacks & portion sizes. Weighed myself at the start of the week & will only weigh myself next month. I find it very hard to see results on a scale as I lift heavy enough weightd. Prefer to go by my clothes.

What a rollercoaster!

MsD

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I am in and I have posted a progress pic. I am doing summer shredding, the game plan is to be in a calorie deficit for 3 months with lots of cardio

I HAVE to get up early and walk tomorrow because i ate cake today. I didn't walk today because I'm in a lot of pain so gave my body a rest plus it was raining heavily this morning

The most active thing I've done today is load the dishwasher

Dublin

I went for a 40min walk with dog. Back home to cross trainer & weights workout. Tired now but feet up on sofa.

MsD

Lost 3 lbs this week. Pretty happy with that. The journey continues lol

Dublin

"Lost 3 lbs this week. Pretty happy with that. The journey continues lol"

How is your diet? I would love to lose 3lbs a week!!

"Lost 3 lbs this week. Pretty happy with that. The journey continues lol"

Well done I weigh in the morning hoping I do well again xx

Is it your birthday today Kat?

Happy 21st

"Lost 3 lbs this week. Pretty happy with that. The journey continues lol

How is your diet? I would love to lose 3lbs a week!!"

I do a fasting diet, alternate day. Very low calories in the fast day (never more than 500) then just normal eating on the other days with no calorie restriction, but I avoid junk food. It works for me!

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

I put a stone back on over last year but am back on it and lost 7lbs so far, only 7 more to go to get back to my happiest weight.

By *ieselJuiceMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Lost nearly 4 st from 19.5 to 15.8 in 3 months. Stopped junk food, eat clean with lots of greens, and the biggest secret to my weight loss is apple cider vinegar in warm water, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I dont eat anything after 4pm.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

First week back on it after Christmas and I'm 1lb down. I'm happy with slow and steady .

Well done everyone

I went for a 45 min walk, now going to soak in the bath

Feeling a bit fed up as I stayed the same this week. However as it's my birthday today alcohol and cake will be consumed xx

"Is it your birthday today Kat?

Happy 21st

"

It is indeed lol and unfortunately 40 not 21 xx

Stourbridge

"Feeling a bit fed up as I stayed the same this week. However as it's my birthday today alcohol and cake will be consumed xx"

Happy birthday xx enjoy, calories don't count on your birthday

"Feeling a bit fed up as I stayed the same this week. However as it's my birthday today alcohol and cake will be consumed xx"

Happy birthday xx

Happy birthday

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Thought I'd join the party,been on the weight loss programme since mid November after a bit of a health scare earlier in the year,all fine now but doc advised it would be beneficial to loose some weight.

So two months in and I'm down 1 stone and 3 pounds so far,just from eating healthier and walking most days for around an hour.

Stay positive everyone and let's see where the journey takes us.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Was doing so well, fell off the wagon with a takeawy and copious amounts of gin yesterday though, followed by a hungover sausage butty in bed this morning making a roast with no cheese sauce on my cauli and low fat spray potatoes , tomorrow is a fresh day

Stratford

I was beating myself up for being fat, lazy and unmotivated but when I weighed myself today I was lower than mid December when I switched to this new set of smart scales.

Used that motivation to go and smash (waddle my way to) a 5K this morning and I’ve set up a healthy lunch and dinner.

Go and crush this week people and if you have a drop in motivation drop a message in here and we’ll boost your moral

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"I had a chocolate mini roll for 100 cal today but balanced out with French onion soup for lunch so overall a good day.

Some days are just harder than others but if we have 1 bad meal/snack it's only 1/21 meals in a week and if we get back on track after won't do any damage to our success

One of the best bits of advice on here. You don’t put ion weight with one bad meal or lose it with one good one. Just look at things as a whole.

Are you moving more and eating less? If so you are going the right way to changing things if you want to.

"

Stratford

I’m going to try an Ono Vincent kettlebell workout later. If I die, please know it was a pleasure knowing you all

lancashire

I feel very focused today, I must be ill

I've joined WW online so far so good, not looking at it as a diet more life style change

I let myself down last night and drank ALL of the wine so I'm hungover today and have already eaten cheese on toast and a chocolate bar

I doubt that the day will get much better as I'm stuck at home waiting for a delivery.

Tomorrow is another day

Ladies it was always your hormones,

Check out The German Hormonal Hypothosis,also known as the Insulin Theory of weight gain.

if your bored ask google what is the fat storage hormone...google will answer honestly.

I have lost about a stone (14lbs) since last March, mainly due to the pubs being close so no beer, don't like the tinned stuff and drinking at home does not have the same good feeling

So Sunday and Monday weren't overly great but yesterday was good and I've only just managed to get some food as been super busy xx

"So Sunday and Monday weren't overly great but yesterday was good and I've only just managed to get some food as been super busy xx"

Stourbridge

Omlette for dinner this evening, will try to do with less cheese than usual. With loads of salad on the side. Do love an Omlette

"Omlette for dinner this evening, will try to do with less cheese than usual. With loads of salad on the side. Do love an Omlette "

I love omlettes too, think i will have one tomorrow now

Managed a walk today once the rain stopped in pain now though ! Then an omlette for breakfast

Stourbridge

"Managed a walk today once the rain stopped in pain now though ! Then an omlette for breakfast

"

Take it steady, pain not good, hope you enjoyed your Omlette xx

"Managed a walk today once the rain stopped in pain now though ! Then an omlette for breakfast

Take it steady, pain not good, hope you enjoyed your Omlette xx"

Yes thanks

I also had omlette xx

I started SW again just over a week ago and I am currently 3.5lb down.

I love SW because it hardly feels like dieting and I never go hungry

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

7lbs off since the start of January so far,

I'm getting back into my pre Christmas routine now.

I lost 2 of the 5lbs I put on over December this week.

I'm happy with that.

If I carry on with 1-2lb losses every week this year I should hit my target by the summer

Slow and steady though- there's no rush.

Well done everyone

I can't remember what day i weigh myself (each day feels the same when shielding) but i weighed myself today and have lost 2lb

I do my shop online so I just don't buy unhealthy food, its torture when you fancy a biscuit or bit of chocolate but if its in the cupboard ill eat it!

By *jsantagCouple  over a year ago

Hfd/Shrop/Worc area

Just had a donut

"Just had a donut "

Cream filled?

By *jsantagCouple  over a year ago

Hfd/Shrop/Worc area

Lol

Jam!

"Well done everyone

I can't remember what day i weigh myself (each day feels the same when shielding) but i weighed myself today and have lost 2lb "

Well done Nell xx

lancashire

Well done going to spend this weekend doing some meal prep methinks

Thank you, i was tempted to eat cake to celebrate but i had grapes instead

"Thank you, i was tempted to eat cake to celebrate but i had grapes instead "

That's good a friend told me to slice grapes sprinkle low cal jelly crystals on then freeze them for a little while and they apparently taste delicious xx

"Thank you, i was tempted to eat cake to celebrate but i had grapes instead

That's good a friend told me to slice grapes sprinkle low cal jelly crystals on then freeze them for a little while and they apparently taste delicious xx"

Ooo that sounds nice xx

How's everyone doing ? I feel motivated today, went for a walk earlier, it was snowing and very slippy i thought I'd end up on my bum

"How's everyone doing ? I feel motivated today, went for a walk earlier, it was snowing and very slippy i thought I'd end up on my bum "

Be careful out there I think I'm doing okish I get weighed tomorrow but I had a bacon and egg sarnie for breakfast/lunch today

By *rMrs_CCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

1 stone 3 down since 31st Dec. But I did have 70% of my stomach removed so cannot eat much now! I'm actually going to come out of this lockdown lighter than I went into it for a change!

By *agan_PairCouple  over a year ago

portchester

Change our lifestyles in the first lockdown and we’ve both lost about 50lbs each, running every other day has been a bit change but also healthy eating, no more take always and gave up alcohol ... looking in the mirror now is a much nicer thing ... and it’s even improved our sex lives ! It turns out for ever 30lbs of fat a bloke loses around his stomach ... he reclaims an inch of penis .. google it !

evesham

Week 3 weigh in yesterday and lost 5lb. That's 11lb in total in just 4 weeks!

Admittedly I was self isolating last week so wasn't eating much (one day I just ate a tin of sweetcorn). I fully expect a low loss this week.

"Week 3 weigh in yesterday and lost 5lb. That's 11lb in total in just 4 weeks!

Admittedly I was self isolating last week so wasn't eating much (one day I just ate a tin of sweetcorn). I fully expect a low loss this week. "

Wow well done xx

evesham

Admittedly I was self isolating last week so wasn't eating much (one day I just ate a tin of sweetcorn). I fully expect a low loss this week. "

Dammit.... 3 weeks not 4 lol

evesham

Admittedly I was self isolating last week so wasn't eating much (one day I just ate a tin of sweetcorn). I fully expect a low loss this week.

Wow well done xx"

Thank you

Stourbridge

Sound like every one doing brilliantly.. I'm about 8lb down in 3 weeks, really pleased with that

Well done everyone

So just been weighed only lost a pound however I did have birthday cake rum and pizza this week. So guess I can't be to disappointed but a new week ahead xx

By *ickie1880Man  over a year ago

Kent

May i join you all in this thread? Im sure it will help with a little motivation!

"So just been weighed only lost a pound however I did have birthday cake rum and pizza this week. So guess I can't be to disappointed but a new week ahead xx"

A pound is great Kat - remember a pound a week for a year is 52 pounds

I'm not on a diet on the weekend- I'm making a roast today.

"So just been weighed only lost a pound however I did have birthday cake rum and pizza this week. So guess I can't be to disappointed but a new week ahead xx"

A 1lb is good x

"May i join you all in this thread? Im sure it will help with a little motivation! "

Yes of course

"So just been weighed only lost a pound however I did have birthday cake rum and pizza this week. So guess I can't be to disappointed but a new week ahead xx

I'm not on a diet on the weekend- I'm making a roast today."

Thanks lovely and that is a great way to look at and that sounds bloody lovely xx

"So just been weighed only lost a pound however I did have birthday cake rum and pizza this week. So guess I can't be to disappointed but a new week ahead xx

A 1lb is good x"

Thanks Nell we are our own worst critics I like Mary's way of thinking xx

"May i join you all in this thread? Im sure it will help with a little motivation! "

Hi and welcome xx

Kent

"May i join you all in this thread? Im sure it will help with a little motivation!

Yes of course "

Thanks OP

Kent

"May i join you all in this thread? Im sure it will help with a little motivation!

Hi and welcome xx"

Thanks for the welcome!

A 1lb is good x

Thanks Nell we are our own worst critics I like Mary's way of thinking xx"

Me too xx

Hi and welcome xx

Thanks for the welcome! "

We are a friendly bunch here and we also encourage each other x

Hi and welcome xx

Thanks for the welcome! "

No worries xx

Hi and welcome xx

Thanks for the welcome!

We are a friendly bunch here and we also encourage each other x"

A 1lb is good x

Thanks Nell we are our own worst critics I like Mary's way of thinking xx

Me too xx"

I'm not on a diet on the weekend- I'm making a roast today."

We are having roast chicken today xx

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

I’ve lost 3 stone since November..

Put a bit in last year and I’m at the stage in life where money isn’t an issue ( kids left home ) and so you can drink and eat good food whenever..

So I went in Herbalife.. it’s expensive but without its structure I wouldn’t of been so disciplined..

I’m in the best shape of my life .

"I’ve lost 3 stone since November..

Put a bit in last year and I’m at the stage in life where money isn’t an issue ( kids left home ) and so you can drink and eat good food whenever..

So I went in Herbalife.. it’s expensive but without its structure I wouldn’t of been so disciplined..

I’m in the best shape of my life ."

Well done

We are having roast chicken today xx"

Ohh yum

I love a roast chicken - I'm doing beef today - roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, roasted carrots, Yorkshire pudding, broccoli, sweetcorn and gravy

I've put on half a stone just thinking about it

Ohh yum

I love a roast chicken - I'm doing beef today - roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, roasted carrots, Yorkshire pudding, broccoli, sweetcorn and gravy

I've put on half a stone just thinking about it "

Beef is my favourite can I come I'll wash up xx

Ohh yum

I've put on half a stone just thinking about it "

Lol

We will have mashed potatoes, they are my fav, mixed veg (brocolli, carrots, cailiflower), probably runner beans too, yorkshires, gravy

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

"I’ve lost 3 stone since November..

I’m in the best shape of my life .

Well done "

Thanks

So much nicer being in good shape and able to wear anything you like ..

Just takes a lot of discipline which I didn’t think I had ..

Ohh yum

I've put on half a stone just thinking about it

Lol

We will have mashed potatoes, they are my fav, mixed veg (brocolli, carrots, cailiflower), probably runner beans too, yorkshires, gravy "

Yummy I'm having chicken steak herdy potatoes and a bag of veg with lots of mint sauce xx

How is everyone doing? I had a bit of a wobble yesterday and eat a whole bag of aero bubbles. However today is better I've been shopping treated myself to a new size 20 trousers and to my surprise they actually fit so that's a positive xx

Yeahhhh well done Kat xx

Yesterday i ate more than i needed, today has been ok though. I havn't been out for a walk though because it's to slippy.

"Yeahhhh well done Kat xx

Yesterday i ate more than i needed, today has been ok though. I havn't been out for a walk though because it's to slippy."

Thanks and I think the weather makes people eat more and wise decision about going for a walk it's leathal out there xx

Stourbridge

Non scale victory as important as the scales, sometimes can lose inches even if weight stays the same

"Non scale victory as important as the scales, sometimes can lose inches even if weight stays the same "

Yes definitely x

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I had a good workout today and I am getting leaner. I have uploaded a new progress pic. I will have a refeed day on friday

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

I’m on 1200 calories and MyFitnessPal which is brilliant

I’ve now lost 7st 8 lbs

"I’m on 1200 calories and MyFitnessPal which is brilliant

I’ve now lost 7st 8 lbs "

Wow that's fantastic how long has it took you xx

"I had a good workout today and I am getting leaner. I have uploaded a new progress pic. I will have a refeed day on friday "

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

I've just started intermittent fasting diet. H hopefully it will work

"I've just started intermittent fasting diet. H hopefully it will work"

Good luck xx

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

3 weeks in and 3lb down. I can live with that if it continues.

"3 weeks in and 3lb down. I can live with that if it continues. "

Well done x

I've actually put on 2lb this week, I'm not happy about that but it's probably due to no walks, having prosecco and chocolates on our anniversary !

I must try better this coming week

evesham

Hmmmm 3lb on this week. I am gutted but kind of expected it after being in isolation for 10 days. Need to reign myself back in now and focus again. Total loss 8lb

evesham

"Hmmmm 3lb on this week. I am gutted but kind of expected it after being in isolation for 10 days. Need to reign myself back in now and focus again. Total loss 8lb"

Balls.... It was 4lb

I’ve now lost 7st 8 lbs "

That’s amazing !

I’ve now lost 7st 8 lbs

That’s amazing !"

That really is amazing!

How long did it take?

"Hmmmm 3lb on this week. I am gutted but kind of expected it after being in isolation for 10 days. Need to reign myself back in now and focus again. Total loss 8lb

Balls.... It was 4lb "

You've been in isolation, that is difficult, don't worry xx

"I've actually put on 2lb this week, I'm not happy about that but it's probably due to no walks, having prosecco and chocolates on our anniversary !

I must try better this coming week "

Turns out (when i checked the app) that I've lost 1lb !!! I've no idea how as i didn't walk and ate rubbish !!!!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Having lost three and a half stone about 4-5 years ago, I gasped with horror last Sunday when I stood on the scales to realise I was almost back at the weight I was before I lost it - largely because I've not exercised a great deal in the last year (ironically I had joined a gym and found I enjoyed going a few months before lockdown).

Not using lockdown as an excuse, know a combination of lack of exercise and eating too much crap is the reason behind it.

Downloaded a fat to fit app which I started on Monday, and also started going for at least a 30 minute brisk walk each day, and have limited what I've been eating.

First couple of days killed me and I ached all over and could barely move but already am noticing it's getting easier each day.

Haven't noticed any weight loss yet, in fact I actually went up 1lb - but know it will take time so not getting down about it.

Just need to lay off the crap snacks!!

There's a 10000 step a day challenge for walk all over cancer in March. You sign up and raise money for charity and pledge to do 10000 steps a dsy. Could be a good incentive!

By *ear in the chairMan  over a year ago

Godstone

In people opinions is it worth using a professional dietician?

I am overweight, just been diagnosed type 2 diabetic and the Mrs has a milk protein intolerance.

Hence finding a balance of what works is tricky. Could almost do with someone dictating a 30 day diet plan and then rince and repeat each month and learning what works.

Getting very bored of salad/veggies and chicken already!

By *ear in the chairMan  over a year ago

Godstone

Exercise levels have of course been increased significantly already, 5 times a week for 30 mins or more

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"In people opinions is it worth using a professional dietician?

I am overweight, just been diagnosed type 2 diabetic and the Mrs has a milk protein intolerance.

Hence finding a balance of what works is tricky. Could almost do with someone dictating a 30 day diet plan and then rince and repeat each month and learning what works.

Getting very bored of salad/veggies and chicken already!"

I honestly couldn't answer the original question as I'm clueless about calories and the like and even more clueless in the kitchen - however I do know that when I lost three and a half stone a few years back, I did it simply by watching portion sizes and cutting out crap like crisps and chocolates etc.

For example before the weight loss, for lunch I'd have two sandwiches, a bag of crisps, a cake and tin of Coke etc - changed that to one sandwich and a piece of fruit only, likewise evening meal I didn't necessarily change what I ate, more how much I did.

And it worked for me, and also didn't notice it so much as I was still eating things I liked, just not so much of it.

By *olimgenguyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Keep it going everyone, and fair play to all who are trying, it's extremely difficult I know as I'm in the same boat.

There's loads of advice online where you can get menu plans for specific conditions.

Where you can learn to cook healthy things you enjoy as you go.

I'm not sure how pricey a dietician would be - but maybe it's worth it to be held accountable

evesham

Someone I know works with a personal nutritionist and she has lost loads of weight.

I can't justify the expense personally.

I stayed the same this week xx

"I stayed the same this week xx"

xx

If you don't buy you can't eat it, just leave the junk in the shop

"If you don't buy you can't eat it, just leave the junk in the shop "

I do mostly but there's young people who come to my house during the week (while their parents work) who like a treat so there's always a few treats around.

Who knew I'd get a liking for rice cakes

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I’m on a sp week this week so will update on my weight loss next Saturday..