FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm gonna

I'm gonna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess peach OP   Woman  over a year ago

shits creek

Shave my legs (mammoth task I tell thee) rub myself all over with coconut oil and put some smooth pjs on before I sit down ready for the masked singer (whilst stroking my fresh legs)

What are you doing nice for yourself today?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bought myself a trifle so I may just inhale that

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I had mushroom soup and bread rolls earlier...does that count?

I also avoided buying any bad things in Sainsburys and completed my exercise for the day.

I'd say I'm winning

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Wales

My kids are with their dad. I’ve lit a scented candle, put fresh bedding on my bed and later on I’m going to have a soak in the tub and watch a cheesy film.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I've purchased some alcoholic beverages and may or may not get a little tiddly later , and maybe start a fresh thread later

"Shave my legs (mammoth task I tell thee) rub myself all over with coconut oil and put some smooth pjs on before I sit down ready for the masked singer (whilst stroking my fresh legs)

"

I'm just clocking out of work PP and I'll be with you in 10 minutes, no cuts this time I promise...

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Need to try and cut my fringe later. It can not possibly turn out as bad as it did the last time.

finished building bedroom furniture, had blinds put up in the whole house, and now sat watching sky sports to see if my team can hang on for a (rare!) win.

glad i'm not the only one waiting for the masked singer, too

Cooking a huge baked pototo, sent sophie to get wine, to then whoop her butt at cards later and subject her to many forfeits

Suggestions welcome on the forfeit thread, little masochist likes everything!

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’m about to cook diner then hot soak in the tub with a glass of vino collapso..... followed by masked singer and the voice ,

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I shaved my legs and slapped on the old fake tan moisturiser, it's a novelty having sun kissed legs again

shits creek

Good plans everyone

shits creek

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm defluffed and decided to go with a silky nightie instead of jammies.

Oil time.

Ps, shower cap is still on my head in case that first bit gave you an unnecessary boner.

Looking forward to bedtime.

Been a bit horny most of the day, you know the feeling; clit keeps randomly swelling up. Little flutter inside me.

I’m going to give my vibrator another try. See if I can get there yet.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Shave my legs (mammoth task I tell thee) rub myself all over with coconut oil and put some smooth pjs on before I sit down ready for the masked singer (whilst stroking my fresh legs)

"

I want to sit and stroke your soft legs Peach!

But I will help D get chilled and massage his sexy back!

Jo.Xx

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Like La Luna I have a scented candle on and I’m watching Top Hat - Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are dancing cheek to cheek and it’s delightful.

Went for a nice walk this morning, registered my new website domain and got things set up for starting the website design course next weekend. Tonight I’m making my speciality spaghetti dish and then having cocktails

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Oh the coconut oil! It was you who recommended the body spray that gives me the sheen of a sunkissed, healthy woman I think?

I'm also going to have a defuzz session with a hot shower in a bit. Later I'm going to have a drink or three, I'm also sorely tempted to make some brookies that a friend sent a recipe for.

"Sorry, couldn't resist.

Oil time.

Ps, shower cap is still on my head in case that first bit gave you an unnecessary boner. "

Nah first bit was a total turn off...it's limper than that biscuit band....

.....whoa...did you say shower cap? *pe-doing*

shits creek

"Oh the coconut oil! It was you who recommended the body spray that gives me the sheen of a sunkissed, healthy woman I think?

I'm also going to have a defuzz session with a hot shower in a bit. Later I'm going to have a drink or three, I'm also sorely tempted to make some brookies that a friend sent a recipe for. "

Yes it was me!

Inecto naturals... giving me a false sense of reality and a whole heap of confidence

shits creek

"Sorry, couldn't resist.

Oil time.

Ps, shower cap is still on my head in case that first bit gave you an unnecessary boner.

.....whoa...did you say shower cap? *pe-doing* "

I need to pluck me chin

And toes

Trying not to shop as I sort my mess off bookmarks out in to categories

Instead off all in the one list

"Sorry, couldn't resist.

Oil time.

.....whoa...did you say shower cap? *pe-doing*

I need to pluck me chin

And toes "

Stop it!! You know I have trouble controlling myself

"Oh the coconut oil! It was you who recommended the body spray that gives me the sheen of a sunkissed, healthy woman I think?

I'm also going to have a defuzz session with a hot shower in a bit. Later I'm going to have a drink or three, I'm also sorely tempted to make some brookies that a friend sent a recipe for.

Yes it was me!

Inecto naturals... giving me a false sense of reality and a whole heap of confidence "

What’s this spray please?

I was being told by a couple that they use coconut oil for massage, particularly of her bottom, and it doubles up as lube too.

Yes it was me!

Inecto naturals... giving me a false sense of reality and a whole heap of confidence

I was being told by a couple that they use coconut oil for massage, particularly of her bottom, and it doubles up as lube too. "

Ah. Just noticed you named it already.

As you were

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Yes it was me!

I was being told by a couple that they use coconut oil for massage, particularly of her bottom, and it doubles up as lube too.

As you were "

If you can find it, it's amazing Rachael! Makes you all smooth and shiny in a glowing, good way. I hope your vibrator time results in you getting there tonight, x

Yes it was me!

As you were

If you can find it, it's amazing Rachael! Makes you all smooth and shiny in a glowing, good way. I hope your vibrator time results in you getting there tonight, x"

I’ll have a look on Amazon

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I bought myself a chocolate cake from Aldi after a week of being good. Not sure if I should eat the whole thing or save some

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I went for a long walk earlier in the rainy snow, very invigorating. Tonight we are playing Monopoly while drinking gin (not the kids) and eating Tyrells crisps. I shall have a bath later to

shits creek

I need a wildlife expert immediately.

I'm being attacked by a bug, as usual.

However, this one is just tickly and not a bitey meanie.

I thought it was my hair tickling my neck until the 5th flick sent it whooshing and now it keeps coming back and landing on me.

It's fucking January and I'm being assaulted in a sweet yet creepy way by a ...... ladybird.

Do I make it a bed? Do I throw it out? Do I whack soke chips in the oven for the poor blighter?

Help

Dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot

By *ilverSwordMan  over a year ago

Belfast-ish

I spent today doing allll my house work iv neglected the whole week. Feel pretty good about that. I think iv earned this puff and a whiskey drink

"I need a wildlife expert immediately.

I thought it was my hair tickling my neck until the 5th flick sent it whooshing and now it keeps coming back and landing on me.

It's fucking January and I'm being assaulted in a sweet yet creepy way by a ...... ladybird.

Do I make it a bed? Do I throw it out? Do I whack soke chips in the oven for the poor blighter?

Help

Dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot "

You need a Gatling gun

I have purchased some pop to have with a few vodkas later. I am hoping to find some murderous on the TV and relax. I was hoping for a virtual date kind of thing but maybe next week

Help

Isn't there a song you're supposed to sing while waving your hand around with the ladybird on it and if it flies off it's good luck or something

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Help

Throw it out unless you can tell it is a good ladybug, some aren’t

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Help

If it's a black one you have to kill it.

shits creek

Update:

Upon inspection, it looked like a good bug. By that time though I had already convinced myself it was my friend who took her own life giving me 'a sign'

So then I had the guilts for telling it to fuck off.

I lost the bug for a couple of minutes and felt a tickle this time on my back.

So, I removed it, opened the window and told it if it was my friend to go let the others know, and popped it outside quickly shutting the window behind it.

Now.... if it comes back.... I'm calling a fucking priest

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Update:

Upon inspection, it looked like a good bug. By that time though I had already convinced myself it was my friend who took her own life giving me 'a sign'

So then I had the guilts for telling it to fuck off.

I lost the bug for a couple of minutes and felt a tickle this time on my back.

So, I removed it, opened the window and told it if it was my friend to go let the others know, and popped it outside quickly shutting the window behind it.

Now.... if it comes back.... I'm calling a fucking priest "

I've got a flat full of ladybirds at the min, PP,I think they must hibernate indoors.

I've been catching them and tossing them out of the window, but then I felt mean as it's darn cold out there!

The cat tried to eat one the other day but spat it our pretty darn quick, looking horrified.

Ladybirds smell horrible if you've ever squashed one (accidentally). I'm guessing from the cat's face they taste horrible too!

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Decided to skip dinner and go straight to dessert, cookie dough ice cream, mini snowball bites, chocolate and lemonade and will roll myself into bed later

"Decided to skip dinner and go straight to dessert, cookie dough ice cream, mini snowball bites, chocolate and lemonade and will roll myself into bed later "

you absolute tinker .....

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"

I'm gonna have a wank whilst re reading this post about you stroking your legs

I will shortly make myself a chicken and soy stir fry before wasting the rest of the evening between fab and the TV.

The curry I made earlier is so spicy it's like food terrorism

I'm not going there - so I'm currently batch cooking bits and pieces for the week having a Kisstory party in the kitchen with wine obvs

I'm considering a bath, hair mask and de fuzzing now - but it feels like hard work

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Got pizza.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Sitting on the floor in front of a log fire with two collie pups lay across my legs

Life doesn't get better than this

shits creek

"Sitting on the floor in front of a log fire with two collie pups lay across my legs

Life doesn't get better than this"

"

Me and my mini me did charcoal peel off facemasks while the masked singer was on

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I made a cookie cake thing full of different celebration sweets may be the best thing I’ve ever made

Derby

"I made a cookie cake thing full of different celebration sweets may be the best thing I’ve ever made "

Recipe, now! I mean... please

"I made a cookie cake thing full of different celebration sweets may be the best thing I’ve ever made "

Oooh now that sounds yummy

Doire Theas

"I made a cookie cake thing full of different celebration sweets may be the best thing I’ve ever made

Recipe, now! I mean... please "

Remind me tomorrow when I’m sensible

Doire Theas

"I made a cookie cake thing full of different celebration sweets may be the best thing I’ve ever made

Oooh now that sounds yummy "

So good you can basically add anything and every bite is different

By *lanor the FairWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I did some yoga and slapped some fake tan on

By *lla_eastWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"My kids are with their dad. I’ve lit a scented candle, put fresh bedding on my bed and later on I’m going to have a soak in the tub and watch a cheesy film."

This is the ultimate!!

Derby

Remind me tomorrow when I’m sensible "

If I have to wait until you're sensible, I'll be here forever

Doire Theas

Remind me tomorrow when I’m sensible

If I have to wait until you're sensible, I'll be here forever "

Good to know

» Add a new message to this topic