FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who oh why....

Who oh why....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

..do people put a long list on their profile of what they won't do and who they won't meet and why they won't meet a particular person then go on and on and on more about ...if you are this dont mail me, if you are that dont mail me ...then say Im not meeting anyone so dont mail me as Im only here to chat to a friend????? Just as the actions of some sigle men gives a bad impression of all then female profiles of this ilk don't do other females any favours.

If they don't want this n that and only here to chat to a friend then hide the flipping profile for god's sake and stop attention seeking ....Grrrrr lol rant over and breathe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have terrible problems knowing what to put on profile as single blokes in their 20's never seem to read them anyway

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

or remove the long list of do's and don't and just have the words 'on here for chat to my friends only'

maybe it is just a temporary thing and they don't want to retype it all when they resume playing.

to be fair, there is no right or wrong as it is their profile and theirs to do as they wish.

"or remove the long list of do's and don't and just have the words 'on here for chat to my friends only'

maybe it is just a temporary thing and they don't want to retype it all when they resume playing.

to be fair, there is no right or wrong as it is their profile and theirs to do as they wish.

"

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

"..do people put a long list on their profile of what they won't do and who they won't meet and why they won't meet a particular person then go on and on and on more about ...if you are this dont mail me, if you are that dont mail me ...then say Im not meeting anyone so dont mail me as Im only here to chat to a friend????? Just as the actions of some sigle men gives a bad impression of all then female profiles of this ilk don't do other females any favours.

If they don't want this n that and only here to chat to a friend then hide the flipping profile for god's sake and stop attention seeking ....Grrrrr lol rant over and breathe "

Didn't bother reading your profile, when can we meet?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"or remove the long list of do's and don't and just have the words 'on here for chat to my friends only'

"

actually I have changed my last line... there is a right or wrong, whatever they choose is right.

blast of caffeine brought that change

we had a good one yesterday..had a wink from a couple that had 'if we wink at you then we're interested' but..'if you wink at us without a message then you will be instantly deleted and blocked'! whats that aboot? lmao

on questioning their statement all we got back was 'Interested?'

Err NO

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Why say straight if your bi or vice versa,then have veris that say other wise ??????

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Surely if you're bi you'll can have veris from males and females and couples and some or the action will have been straight...

"we had a good one yesterday..had a wink from a couple that had 'if we wink at you then we're interested' but..'if you wink at us without a message then you will be instantly deleted and blocked'! whats that aboot? lmao

Err NO "

Things that make you go .... lol

It's hard enough being a guy on a sex site at the best of times. (That works on multiple levels)

"..do people put a long list on their profile of what they won't do and who they won't meet and why they won't meet a particular person then go on and on and on more about ...if you are this dont mail me, if you are that dont mail me ...then say Im not meeting anyone so dont mail me as Im only here to chat to a friend????? Just as the actions of some sigle men gives a bad impression of all then female profiles of this ilk don't do other females any favours.

If they don't want this n that and only here to chat to a friend then hide the flipping profile for god's sake and stop attention seeking ....Grrrrr lol rant over and breathe "

does this solve the mystery behind why single males dont read profiles??

fuckit I say...ya might get lucky lol

[Removed by poster at 29/07/12 11:12:53]

"It's hard enough being a guy on a sex site at the best of times. (That works on multiple levels)"

For a man to be hard at the best of times is something I might have to insist on on my profile

What is the point in criticising other people's profile, when it is theirs to do whatever they like?

Why get wound up for something beyond one's control?!

Better to concentrate on writing one's own, to learn from the bad as well as good ones.

If they don't want this n that and only here to chat to a friend then hide the flipping profile for god's sake and stop attention seeking ....Grrrrr lol rant over and breathe

does this solve the mystery behind why single males dont read profiles?? "

certainly could be in the running lol

"What is the point in criticising other people's profile, when it is theirs to do whatever they like?

Better to concentrate on writing one's own, to learn from the bad as well as good ones.

"

Good question which leads to another....What is the point in criticising other people's posts, when it is theirs to do whatever they like?

Just saying

When something is posted in an open forum, then it is for all to see and to response.

Simple, really!

"When something is posted in an open forum, then it is for all to see and to response.

Simple, really! "

'When something is posted in an open forum, then it is for all to see and to response.'

As are public profiles

"When something is posted in an open forum, then it is for all to see and to response.

Simple, really!

'When something is posted in an open forum, then it is for all to see and to response.'

As are public profiles "

can I watch u two mud wrestle...and join in

Simple, really!

As are public profiles

bugger off you gadz pmsl x

can I watch u two mud wrestle...and join in"

I must say as a newbie here, when I read a profile that looks like something like a poster you'd find in occupied France in 1942, I do tend to move on.

"I must say as a newbie here, when I read a profile that looks like something like a poster you'd find in occupied France in 1942, I do tend to move on."

Haha you and me both

Posts in open forums are comments, like those one would say in a pub or other public places, and expect the others in the vicinity to comment/respond.

Whereas a profile, although in public _iew, is one's intellectual property, and does not entitle others to criticise it.

Not that difficult to appreciate the difference.

"Posts in open forums are comments, like those one would say in a pub or other public places, and expect the others in the vicinity to comment/respond.

Whereas a profile, although in public _iew, is one's intellectual property, and does not entitle others to criticise it.

Not that difficult to appreciate the difference. "

I posted an opinion to which im entitled to do ....so sorry Im not one of you little 'in crowd' but that does not negate my right to have a say as i see fit ....take your vitriol and your bad mood to a place where it won't bother anyone else. If you dont like the post the solution is in your own hands....don't come back on it.

Have a nice day

Honestly!!!

Sheffield

You had a rant - which you're clearly entitled to do.

You made it clear in later messages that you had let it go and weren't taking it too seriously - good for you, that's the point of venting.

But you did so in a public forum where people can post whatever they like in return as long as they are not offensive or bullying.

There has been some sarcasm, but mostly it has been a reasonable discussion of your point.

Don't take offence where there is none, and please don't blame a clique. Because I had you pegged as a regular, so that makes you...

"You had a rant - which you're clearly entitled to do.

You made it clear in later messages that you had let it go and weren't taking it too seriously - good for you, that's the point of venting.

But you did so in a public forum where people can post whatever they like in return as long as they are not offensive or bullying.

There has been some sarcasm, but mostly it has been a reasonable discussion of your point.

Don't take offence where there is none, and please don't blame a clique. Because I had you pegged as a regular, so that makes you...

"

Im not taking offence to be honest it's quite funny ....that makes me what?

London

I like puppies

"What is the point in criticising other people's profile, when it is theirs to do whatever they like?

"

Sheffield

If there is a clique, the as a regular it makes you part of it!

I prefer to consider us all regular forumites, some more regular than others, some more gobby, some more sarky, and some downright loopy!

I'll let you all decide where you think you fit, but you can have a floating brief and be all of the above, sometimes in the same post!

Talk about needing to take a chill pill or two, or entire packet!

Glad that the person who needs to do that is not me, and the evidence is up there for all to see, in an open forum!!!

"Talk about needing to take a chill pill or two, or entire packet!

Glad that the person who needs to do that is not me, and the evidence is up there for all to see, in an open forum!!!

"

Indeed....

"If there is a clique, the as a regular it makes you part of it!

I prefer to consider us all regular forumites, some more regular than others, some more gobby, some more sarky, and some downright loopy!

I'll let you all decide where you think you fit, but you can have a floating brief and be all of the above, sometimes in the same post! "

Hardly lolol

By *ncMan  over a year ago

Dudley

"Posts in open forums are comments, like those one would say in a pub or other public places, and expect the others in the vicinity to comment/respond.

Not that difficult to appreciate the difference. "

I'm sure all the literary, film and art critics who make a living criticising others intellectual property will be devastated to learn they are not entitled to do it!

They may be entitled to criticise, however, it does not make them right.

But surely if one puts a list of don't wants or not interested as I have, it should stop those I don't want to meet from sending me a message, I mean I thought the whole idea of a profile was ones not interests as well as interests

"I like puppies "

Me too especially the ones on the American version of the RSPCA programme I was watching whilst waiting on a meet that didn't happen

Who cares?!

I shall continue to put whatever I feel like in my profile.

For those who can read it, if they don't like it, that is just tough!

Bite me!

"I like puppies

Me too especially the ones on the American version of the RSPCA programme I was watching whilst waiting on a meet that didn't happen "

Ha ha I love it about time I had a good laugh nice one

"But surely if one puts a list of don't wants or not interested as I have, it should stop those I don't want to meet from sending me a message, I mean I thought the whole idea of a profile was ones not interests as well as interests"

agreed, my point wasn't in putting preferences to be honest, it was how some profiles are full of capital lettered dont this n that and state they dont want to meet and claim they are only here to chat. Impression given is they are bothered by various mails etc so all im saying is why have profile open if they dont want contact and it annoys them so much?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I hope that people don't change a single thing....

reason.....

I know who gets it, who doesn't, who i want to get to know, and who I dont......

if people were generic... this would be so much harder as you wouldn't have a clue and it would be crapshoot....

"Who cares?!

Bite me!Oh yes please but only if you bite me aswell

"

By *ncMan  over a year ago

Dudley

"They may be entitled to criticise, however, it does not make them right.

"

Very true! Just as here, what is written is opinion not fact. Your opinion is that profiles shouldn't be criticised, others do not share that opinion.

"I like puppies "

woof x

I hope that people don't change a single thing....

reason.....

I know who gets it, who doesn't, who i want to get to know, and who I dont......

if people were generic... this would be so much harder as you wouldn't have a clue and it would be crapshoot...."

You too have missed my point lol

"They may be entitled to criticise, however, it does not make them right.

Very true! Just as here, what is written is opinion not fact. Your opinion is that profiles shouldn't be criticised, others do not share that opinion. "

My point is that, one should not get wound up by something beyond one's control.

Another person's profile content is beyond one's control, so why get wound up by it?

Criticise by all means, if one has nothing better to do; get wound up by it, no.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

how is not hiding their profile attention seeking? if they were putting meet requests up and asking people to look at their profile only for those lookers to be greeted with 'not currently meeting' at the end of the essay of a profile then that would be unjust and unfair of them.

As it is they may like the ego boost of some of the other site features....fab'd photos, getting veri's from socials etc

i personally do not enjoy reading a lot of negatives on profile but i can understand why some people do it. and has been said, its their profile and if it works for them thats all that matters surely

evesham

just as an aside.....its nice to know the OP doesnt judge people like it says on her profile

"just as an aside.....its nice to know the OP doesnt judge people like it says on her profile "

Or be an attention seeker.

"I must say as a newbie here, when I read a profile that looks like something like a poster you'd find in occupied France in 1942, I do tend to move on."

Quote of the day...

Welcome to the nuthouse...;-)

"just as an aside.....its nice to know the OP doesnt judge people like it says on her profile "

I am judging no one however, you all seem to be doing so with me but thats cool cause you see I think we are all entitled to our opinion and accept that ...i commented on content not the person ....but hey toot toot toot here come the cavalry pmsl

"just as an aside.....its nice to know the OP doesnt judge people like it says on her profile

Or be an attention seeker. "

Personal slights ...tut tut no need for that

evesham

"just as an aside.....its nice to know the OP doesnt judge people like it says on her profile

I am judging no one however, you all seem to be doing so with me but thats cool cause you see I think we are all entitled to our opinion and accept that ...i commented on content not the person ....but hey toot toot toot here come the cavalry pmsl"

i dont need a cavalry thanks and you seem to be holding your own

you are judging people by saying they are giving females and couples a bad name. any comment on someone's profile is you judging them...like others have said if you dont like that sort of profile just move on.

i like this thread, its a catch 22 thread

We are not looking for new plsymates and did think about hiding our profile but decided not to. Yes we have negatives on our profile but there are positives too. I want my friends to be able to see my pics and our details. As others said profiles reflect the people behind them. If you don't like then don't read. People can't win either not enough info and people complain or too much info and people complain

Talk about the double standards as seen in this thread!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Surely, each profile is the individuals own work and therefore gives you a "feel" for them. If i opened a profile and it was full of Capitals with a list of negatives id move straigt on and would be pleased because straight away it would of taken them out of who i wanted to meet. So profiles that have negatives or anything that im not interested in just get passed by.

If we all had profiles that fitted to a certain pattern how would we tell who we wanted to meet.

If someone doesnt want to meet at the moment than thats their choice. Surely its a good thing to have it on their profile instead of waiting until someone has messaged them to say they are not meeting. Doesnt take for ever to read a profile

~Point being ...you can do and say as you wish as can I....simply because it doesnt agree with other's thoughts on the matter doesn't make them right or me wrong or vice versa however I am not judging ....I have seen/read many things i dont like but do not hold it against the person or judge them directly on it I have a mind of my own though and will express thoughts as I wish.....now on the advice of someone I have respect for I am now leaving you to your feeding frenzy lolol enjoy

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

The main reason we only really go to clubs as the people there are very much real, they wont let you down as they are already there and yes they proberbly lie through there teeth but to be honest I couldn't give a toss as long as we have a good time. we arranged a meet once and it was more of an anti climax than the millenium new year.

evesham

have a nice day

i dont see anywhere on this thread where the OP was told that she couldnt have her opinion, just others expressing theirs and ways in wich to deal with profiles she didnt like the look of.

such a shame that people get so defensve when the crowd doesnt go with their sentiments

Respect has to be earned.

Not many read profile anyways as we get alot of wierd message that says they don't read

right lets just start by saying when I'm being argumented against like this...it makes my blood boil...if u have to attac...

oops wait...I dont think i've actually made any comments in this thread apart from wanting to see some booby fanny mud action.

carry on all x

Mug sling, not my style, prefer to watch peeps dig holes for themselves, far more fun!

Off now for some caffeine and a bite to eat, before my alleged bad mood deteriorates even further, TTFN!

I love being on holiday, and do whatever I want to do, whenever I feel like it!

i admit i have got bitchy of late before i decided to wipe the slate clean start again and think before i post!

this is fun and shouldn't be full of augments and bitching, this is one reason why i love fab and the forums

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i honestly dont see what issue is with other ppls profiles lol ! if they want to post one word on it or type whole works of Shakespeare or that last harry potter book then thats their indervidual choice .it has no affect on me and i can simple move on to perving ..opps i mean reading the next profile hehe! hopefully to one that does fire my interest !!!

what ever they put on their profile is obviously working for them or theyd change or tweek it.

no profile is going to please everyone ,and why should it ? its your way of putting across your wants personailty ,intrests ect ,not other peoples

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've just changed my profile to say I'm not meeting due to ill-health, and I'm keeping it on _iew (not on View, obviously) for fannying round the forums.....I managed to say that in my 2nd sentence and I've kept my original, hugely amusing and modest profile text in a word document that I can put back up once I'm fighting fit and ready to shag for England once more

I also hate great lists of thou shalt nots shouted in CAPS and just move on to the next potential victim

Love the comment re:1942 France - def quote of the week

London

Freedom of speech

Right to speak ones mind

Gets attacked by some for doing just that

Then attackers get irate because their rights for freedom of speech and the right to speak their mind gets questioned

Everybody has the right to put what they want on their profiles,

However overtly negative or contradictory profiles or just plain odd ones will be commented on

Everyone should be aware of this and others should accept that this will happen without getting uptight about it

We are all different

If we were all the same the world would be a very boring place

Don't have time for those who cry cliques when others do not agree with their points of _iew or sentiments.

Or those who have a holier than thou attitude!

here here ha! exactly flippin hide it if ya jst here 2 chat x

"

"we had a good one yesterday..had a wink from a couple that had 'if we wink at you then we're interested' but..'if you wink at us without a message then you will be instantly deleted and blocked'! whats that aboot? lmao

Err NO

Things that make you go .... lol"

like me sassy lol x

"Don't have time for those who cry cliques when others do not agree with their points of _iew or sentiments.

"

Amen...;-)

Southampton

"Don't have time for those who cry cliques when others do not agree with their points of _iew or sentiments.

"

holier than thou attitudes on here ??? surely not !!!!! now bless you my child and go in peace ...pmsl ! x

Or be an attention seeker. "

oh sumbdy got oot wrong side of bed? tut tut

i dont have time for people who have a bad attitude or negative

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Reading an entire thread like this, is no wonder newbies wont post in the forums. In fact I have read several threads where arguments/bitching/CLIQUES (yes there is one, dont care what anyone says....the 'well we have been here 3 years or more' b_nch)have totally taken over. People have the right to opinions, but acting like playground bullies is pathetic. I see it happen on almost a daily basis. Thought everyone where adults here? Its clear to the outsiders there's a lot of juvenile crap going on.

"It's hard enough being a guy on a sex site at the best of times. (That works on multiple levels)

For a man to be hard at the best of times is something I might have to insist on on my profile

"

love thiz comment mite add that 2 ma profile x

"i dont have time for people who have a bad attitude or negative"

think itz tome of the month hun x

"i dont have time for people who have a bad attitude or negative

think itz tome of the month hun x"

lmao

holier than thou attitudes on here ??? surely not !!!!! now bless you my child and go in peace ...pmsl ! x"

well said temp mwah xx

"i dont have time for people who have a bad attitude or negative

think itz tome of the month hun x

lmao

"

itz a bad thing that monthly cycle like a womanz magazine ha! gawd iz it time 4 school 2 start agin az the bulliez kp poppin up everywur x

thank god im not on the time of the month im just a total bitch 100% of the time and i was told this today by one of the lads i manage LOL

"Reading an entire thread like this, is no wonder newbies wont post in the forums. In fact I have read several threads where arguments/bitching/CLIQUES (yes there is one, dont care what anyone says....the 'well we have been here 3 years or more' b_nch)have totally taken over. People have the right to opinions, but acting like playground bullies is pathetic. I see it happen on almost a daily basis. Thought everyone where adults here? Its clear to the outsiders there's a lot of juvenile crap going on. "

"thank god im not on the time of the month im just a total bitch 100% of the time and i was told this today by one of the lads i manage LOL"

JLS?

"thank god im not on the time of the month im just a total bitch 100% of the time and i was told this today by one of the lads i manage LOL"

lol a dnt hae that prob hun but hey everybdy iz a bitch at timez some more than otherz am a bitch wen somebdy stealz ma lst jaffa cake x

Southampton

holier than thou attitudes on here ??? surely not !!!!! now bless you my child and go in peace ...pmsl ! x

well said temp mwah xx "

lol ta hun. i just hope ney buggers setting up a confessional or ill never be bloody let out !!! pmsl !

Deviant City

"thank god im not on the time of the month im just a total bitch 100% of the time and i was told this today by one of the lads i manage LOL

lol a dnt hae that prob hun but hey everybdy iz a bitch at timez some more than otherz am a bitch wen somebdy stealz ma lst jaffa cake x "

JAFFA CAKES, arrrrgh, you have just reminded me that I have some in the fridge! Nom

"Mug sling, not my style, prefer to watch peeps dig holes for themselves, far more fun!

Off now for some caffeine and a bite to eat, before my alleged bad mood deteriorates even further, TTFN!

I love being on holiday, and do whatever I want to do, whenever I feel like it!

"

enjoy ya caffeine n hae a nice day

"thank god im not on the time of the month im just a total bitch 100% of the time and i was told this today by one of the lads i manage LOL

lol a dnt hae that prob hun but hey everybdy iz a bitch at timez some more than otherz am a bitch wen somebdy stealz ma lst jaffa cake x

JAFFA CAKES, arrrrgh, you have just reminded me that I have some in the fridge! Nom "

giz one

JAFFA CAKES, arrrrgh, you have just reminded me that I have some in the fridge! Nom "

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh u stole ma jaffaz lol u betta share them pmsl x

Deviant City

JAFFA CAKES, arrrrgh, you have just reminded me that I have some in the fridge! Nom

giz one

"

go on then, got a whole box here!

Deviant City

Plenty to go around, also got some aero orange bubbles

London

Cadburys chocolate popcorn is nice

giz one

"

oooooh no there ma jaffaz x

Deviant City

"Cadburys chocolate popcorn is nice"

mmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds good, never seen it tho

evesham

here here ha! exactly flippin hide it if ya jst here 2 chat x"

show me the rule where it says all pes need to be actively seeking meets and i will grasciously acknowledge it.

as it is there is no such rule so people will use the site as they want. of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and if they choose to hide their profile at any time it will be respected, but that respect should be mirrored to all user of the site.

giz one

go on then, got a whole box here! "

tanky muchlies... I'll share my tunnock's with you...

Wolf

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I don't see why it's something to rant about to be honest...surely if you read a profile and don't like what it says - then you just click back out of it. I certainly don't believe for a second that what any other female chooses to put on her profile has any effect whatsoever on my name. I'm adult enough to be able to judge each profile on it's own merits and not transfer any negative thoughts I might have to anyone else. I really don't get this "giving others a bad name" business.

well said temp mwah xx

lol ta hun. i just hope ney buggers setting up a confessional or ill never be bloody let out !!! pmsl !"

lol temp av fk al 2 confess except am horny xx

"all pes need to be actively seeking meets...

"

I can sign on once a fortnight... I've done a bit 'o plasterin' before...

will it affect my wanking tax credits?

Wolf

"Cadburys chocolate popcorn is nice

mmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds good, never seen it tho "

mayb thiz thread should b turnd in2 a movie n we can al sit n watch it eatin chocolate popcorn in 3D x

I don't see why it's something to rant about to be honest...surely if you read a profile and don't like what it says - then you just click back out of it. I certainly don't believe for a second that what any other female chooses to put on her profile has any effect whatsoever on my name. I'm adult enough to be able to judge each profile on it's own merits and not transfer any negative thoughts I might have to anyone else. I really don't get this "giving others a bad name" business."

Deviant City

giz one

go on then, got a whole box here!

tanky muchlies... I'll share my tunnock's with you...

Wolf"

Thank you kindly

London

mayb thiz thread should b turnd in2 a movie n we can al sit n watch it eatin chocolate popcorn in 3D x"

Can i sit in the back row with you I have my 3d glasses on

"all pes need to be actively seeking meets...

I can sign on once a fortnight... I've done a bit 'o plasterin' before...

will it affect my wanking tax credits?

Wolf "

lol a cnt sign a only read lipz x

mayb thiz thread should b turnd in2 a movie n we can al sit n watch it eatin chocolate popcorn in 3D x

Can i sit in the back row with you I have my 3d glasses on "

ha can u handle the heat boy?

London

Cool enough to handle any heat you throw my way

"Cool enough to handle any heat you throw my way "

u need 2 stop dreamin my son pmsl nw say ya 6 hail maryz x

London

Only six seems like a come on to me lol, fiery feisty that's the attraction

"Only six seems like a come on to me lol, fiery feisty that's the attraction "

oh hw u read signz wrong boy am 2 fiery n fiesty for most men x

"It's hard enough being a guy on a sex site at the best of times. (That works on multiple levels)

love thiz comment mite add that 2 ma profile x"

LOL write your own

mayb thiz thread should b turnd in2 a movie n we can al sit n watch it eatin chocolate popcorn in 3D x"

oooo chocolate popcorn, yummy

who oh why..... what!

"Respect has to be earned. "

the sayin iz 2 get respect u hav 2 show respect....

"who oh why..... what! "

sssshhhhhhhhhhh we all sleepin in here x

love thiz comment mite add that 2 ma profile x

LOL write your own "

lol ok hw abt thiz??? if it aint hard ya no comin in?? x

London

oooo chocolate popcorn, yummy "

The swingers version is chocolate covered pork scratchings

The swingers version is chocolate covered pork scratchings"

am no porkin owt thatz scratchin x

here here ha! exactly flippin hide it if ya jst here 2 chat x

show me the rule where it says all pes need to be actively seeking meets and i will grasciously acknowledge it.

as it is there is no such rule so people will use the site as they want. of course everyone is entitled to their opinion and if they choose to hide their profile at any time it will be respected, but that respect should be mirrored to all user of the site."

a got a ruleR u wanna see it drawz nice straight linez

"Who cares?!

Bite me!

For some tea on or another we can't see your profile ????

"

We know what you are saying. For some reason, too many people don't seem to understand that when you go back into your profile after a period of time and start adding 'stuff' to it as and when your preferences, tastes etc change, you need to revise the WHOLE profile - not just add a sentence at the end. The result is usually a contradictory profile which, for me and Perky, is a BIG turn off.

Then add to that the long, long lists of "I want this/don't want that" lists and you start to ask some serious questions about the couple/person concerned.

We've only been on Fab for just over two months as a couple and we've re-written - and I do mean 're-written' - our profile several times already, and fully expect to do so every so often all the while we stay on here. You naturally evolve as a swinger - I (Pork) certainly am not looking for, or offer, the same things I did when I first stumbled upon the wonderful world of swinging 25+ years ago.

So anyone on Fab 'ought' to be re_iewing what their profile says at regular intervals - like anything in life, it's an on-going learning process.... both about swinging and yourself....

I have what I like/don't like, what I will do/won't do, what I want/don't want listed on my profile........... Just like the OP.

In light of that, I don't entirely understand the OP's point of the thread?

The swingers version is chocolate covered pork scratchings

am no porkin owt thatz scratchin x"

We know what you are saying. For some reason, too many people don't seem to understand that when you go back into your profile after a period of time and start adding 'stuff' to it as and when your preferences, tastes etc change, you need to revise the WHOLE profile - not just add a sentence at the end. The result is usually a contradictory profile which, for me and Perky, is a BIG turn off.

Then add to that the long, long lists of "I want this/don't want that" lists and you start to ask some serious questions about the couple/person concerned.

We've only been on Fab for just over two months as a couple and we've re-written - and I do mean 're-written' - our profile several times already, and fully expect to do so every so often all the while we stay on here. You naturally evolve as a swinger - I (Pork) certainly am not looking for, or offer, the same things I did when I first stumbled upon the wonderful world of swinging 25+ years ago.

So anyone on Fab 'ought' to be re_iewing what their profile says at regular intervals - like anything in life, it's an on-going learning process.... both about swinging and yourself....

"

MEET TODAY:

I'm a newly single girl

UPDATE: I wont meet without my partner

I love cock so much I want it in every hole, with as much cum dripping out me as possible

Update: only want pussy now

will only meet with my bi-male partner

no bi-sexual men

not meeting right now...just here for friends

UPDATE: timewasters on this site

"The main reason we only really go to clubs as the people there are very much real, they wont let you down as they are already there and yes they proberbly lie through there teeth but to be honest I couldn't give a toss as long as we have a good time. we arranged a meet once and it was more of an anti climax than the millenium new year. "

[Removed by poster at 29/07/12 14:45:35]

I remember a profile looking for cpls...it was so confusing what they were actually after, was it a meet where the women played and the men only played with their partners, then its saying bravado stuff about the male halfs penis and how good it is and his tongue,

its about being clear and non contradictory mainly...thats what I would take from the OPS post

*find the same thing when I see womens profiles saying they are looking for regular sex, not one offs...like i can fucking forsee the future????????..we have to click sexually before u even start promising that shit!

Rather interesting thread with two sides of the argument put forward with equal creditability. But both probably wrong.

Remind me of the song Cygnet Committee bu Bowie, anybody listening to it for the first time would think it was about a dictator, Hitler, Stalin etc.

Its actually about the hippie movement which after their proclaiming of free love, expression etc, started persecuting those who were a bit reserved.

» Add a new message to this topic