FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Durex Performa

Durex Performa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hole Lotta Rosie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Ladies (or gents), ever given a BJ whilst your male swinging partner has just worn one of these condoms? My bloody lips and tongue went numb for a good 10 minuets after, lol! Anyone else had the same problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

yes!!! bloody horrible, thought I was having some sort of allergic reaction .... was thinking what I would tell the paramedics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blergh no thank u, would rather take the risk me thinks

"Ladies (or gents), ever given a BJ whilst your male swinging partner has just worn one of these condoms? My bloody lips and tongue went numb for a good 10 minuets after, lol! Anyone else had the same problem? "
did you start dribbling? lol

Deviant City

the taste was vile as well! Worst ever

Deviant City

"Ladies (or gents), ever given a BJ whilst your male swinging partner has just worn one of these condoms? My bloody lips and tongue went numb for a good 10 minuets after, lol! Anyone else had the same problem? did you start dribbling? lol"

lol, not quite!

Deviant City

"yes!!! bloody horrible, thought I was having some sort of allergic reaction .... was thinking what I would tell the paramedics "

Glad it wasn't just me! Funny tho

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

No but I did surprise someone with a blow job who only remembered about the Lanacane numbing gel he'd been rubbing on a groin strain once my lips started swelling up, my tongue stopped working and I started slobbering every where.... bless him

Deviant City

"No but I did surprise someone with a blow job who only remembered about the Lanacane numbing gel he'd been rubbing on a groin strain once my lips started swelling up, my tongue stopped working and I started slobbering every where.... bless him"

OMG

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Durex have announced they are now going to make condoms out of frog skin

So you get a longer Jump!

durex tingle lube is the same, great while shagging but if you forget your using it then have a spot of oral its like youve just been to the dentist to have teeth out

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That explains it - I had this experience at a club and didn't know what had caused it as no one I kissed had eaten ginger (same effect on me). Thanks.

"durex tingle lube is the same, great while shagging but if you forget your using it then have a spot of oral its like youve just been to the dentist to have teeth out "

Ah but it lulls you into a false sense of security, as it tastes slightly sweet at first then............ HELLO!!! Lol!

"Ladies (or gents), ever given a BJ whilst your male swinging partner has just worn one of these condoms? My bloody lips and tongue went numb for a good 10 minuets after, lol! Anyone else had the same problem? "

Just had a look at the technical spec (where would you be without us Anoraks???? Lol!) and the lube in Performa contains 5% Benzocaine, so not surprised you were a gibbering wreck afterwards! LMAO!!

» Add a new message to this topic