FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jake Arss ?

Jake Arss ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We was looking at there show last night .. They are a very strange lot of men get off on sticking things up there bums and doing things that hurt each other ooo they must get so hurt .. But get of on the pain and find it funny .. some sexy men with good body's but a bit weird.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"We was looking at there show last night .. They are a very strange lot of men get off on sticking things up there bums and doing things that hurt each other ooo they must get so hurt .. But get of on the pain and find it funny .. some sexy men with good body's but a bit weird. "
I think you mean Jackass? I prefer Dirty Sanchez..funny as fuck in a car crash kinda way

"We was looking at there show last night .. They are a very strange lot of men get off on sticking things up there bums and doing things that hurt each other ooo they must get so hurt .. But get of on the pain and find it funny .. some sexy men with good body's but a bit weird. I think you mean Jackass? I prefer Dirty Sanchez..funny as fuck in a car crash kinda way "
YES them .. thay are very strange never really seen them before , x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dirty Sanchez poor imitation of jackass

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Dirty Sanchez poor imitation of jackass "
I think its the opposite, horses for courses

I can't watch Dirty Sanchez since my brother shown me a clip of one of their DVDs when i was younger where one of them was eating shit off a plate with a knife and fork and when he put a lump in his moith he chewed it and grit his teeth and pushed the shit through the gaps, i was scared to death of watching anythiing of theirs after that

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I can't watch Dirty Sanchez since my brother shown me a clip of one of their DVDs when i was younger where one of them was eating shit off a plate with a knife and fork and when he put a lump in his moith he chewed it and grit his teeth and pushed the shit through the gaps, i was scared to death of watching anythiing of theirs after that "
think drinking the outter effects of an enema was my worst one

Both copycats of Tokyo shock boys

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

Made me wince big time when they stapled their foreskins together then did "tug of war" and when they stapled their foreskins to a table top

mega nutters

Forum Mod

Dirty sanchez??? hardcore mentalness

Jackass? Johnny Knoxville YUMMMY!!!

"I can't watch Dirty Sanchez since my brother shown me a clip of one of their DVDs when i was younger where one of them was eating shit off a plate with a knife and fork and when he put a lump in his moith he chewed it and grit his teeth and pushed the shit through the gaps, i was scared to death of watching anythiing of theirs after that think drinking the outter effects of an enema was my worst one "

they'd do well with some of the guys on here

They really have a thing about anal and cocks , And what they can do that's different , must hurt.

"We was looking at there show last night .. They are a very strange lot of men get off on sticking things up there bums and doing things that hurt each other ooo they must get so hurt .. But get of on the pain and find it funny .. some sexy men with good body's but a bit weird. I think you mean Jackass? I prefer Dirty Sanchez..funny as fuck in a car crash kinda way "
Dirty Sanchez lmfao make jackass look like amateurs.

* cReEpS rOunD cRypT * -l-

what's the most jackass or dirty sanchez thing you.ve ever done..in the jackass v d sanchez its gotta be jackass...for me..yes I'm hijacking this thread ha ha..

"what's the most jackass or dirty sanchez thing you.ve ever done"

dont think i've ever do anything that stupid

"what's the most jackass or dirty sanchez thing you.ve ever done

dont think i've ever do anything that stupid "

Last night thay was making a rocket to blast up other mans bum , lol

» Add a new message to this topic