FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My profile !

My profile !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *t_your_service OP   Man  over a year ago

West bromwich

I saw a post of a man asking what was wrong with his profile..which had 1 dick pick and no info lol..I can see why he didn't get much interest but why don't I? I've put more effort then that in it..ladies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The disclaimer is longer than your actual profile text. Start there.

Get rid of the disclaimer as it's useless.

Describe you, what you like, what you are looking for etc. What you can give to the meet, what people can expect.

Pics are OK as they have some variety in them.

(it was only marginally better than the other guys though just because you had more pics )

West bromwich

OK I think I was told to put the disclaimer..thanks for the advice tho. I see your quite active in the forums so much appreciated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What she said.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"OK I think I was told to put the disclaimer..thanks for the advice tho. I see your quite active in the forums so much appreciated"

Avoiding all the work I am meant to be doing

Massive lion emoji face and no sky remote

West bromwich

Haha don't worry about that it will be there when ur ready lol

West bromwich

"Massive lion emoji face and no sky remote "

Not sure what this means lol

"Massive lion emoji face and no sky remote

Not sure what this means lol"

It means by law you must put a sky remote next to your lobber as its the standard measuring gauge of fab and huge emojis are classed as fun and fun is a bad thing on fab.

Check out rule 6 paragraph 8 on sky remote penis verification pics

And rule 88 paragraph 6 no funny emojis are allowed EVER

West bromwich

"

It means by law you must put a sky remote next to your lobber as its the standard measuring gauge of fab and huge emojis are classed as fun and fun is a bad thing on fab.

And rule 88 paragraph 6 no funny emojis are allowed EVER "

I don't have sky unfortunately. But thanks for the advice lol

"

"

No problem.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"

"

You can use a deodorant can but try lynx because I think that's the only one allowed to use

West bromwich

" You can use a deodorant can but try lynx because I think that's the only one allowed to use "

I think I'll wait to see what the ladies say but thanks anyway.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

1 dick pic

" You can use a deodorant can but try lynx because I think that's the only one allowed to use

I think I'll wait to see what the ladies say but thanks anyway.

"

Ignore the lads OP. Personally on terms of your photos I'd include a few more of you dressed and having fun. Also there's one of you with a woman, who you seem to be totally ignoring to check your phone - not sure that's the message you want to send lol

West bromwich

"I think I'll wait to see what the ladies say but thanks anyway.

Ignore the lads OP. Personally on terms of your photos I'd include a few more of you dressed and having fun. Also there's one of you with a woman, who you seem to be totally ignoring to check your phone - not sure that's the message you want to send lol"

I wasn't paying to much attention to them tbh lol also, she was entitled to a rest after what she'd been through haha. It's more to show I'm quite laid back but I might hide that now lol

"I think I'll wait to see what the ladies say but thanks anyway.

Ignore the lads OP. Personally on terms of your photos I'd include a few more of you dressed and having fun. Also there's one of you with a woman, who you seem to be totally ignoring to check your phone - not sure that's the message you want to send lol

I wasn't paying to much attention to them tbh lol also, she was entitled to a rest after what she'd been through haha. It's more to show I'm quite laid back but I might hide that now lol"

Ffs that's the last time I try to help you.

West bromwich

"

I wasn't paying to much attention to them tbh lol also, she was entitled to a rest after what she'd been through haha. It's more to show I'm quite laid back but I might hide that now lol

Ffs that's the last time I try to help you."

I said I appreciate your advice didn't I?

"

I said I appreciate your advice didn't I? "

I think he was teasing you, lots of guys use sky remotes, deodorant cans and pringles tins to verify cock size and they also use emojis to hide the face on body pics. I think your profiles good. Decent range of pics, succinct profile bio.

West bromwich

"

I think he was teasing you, lots of guys use sky remotes, deodorant cans and pringles tins to verify cock size and they also use emojis to hide the face on body pics. I think your profiles good. Decent range of pics, succinct profile bio. "

I take it all with a pinch of salt anyway lol. Thank you tho. Do women actually like the while remote comparison?

"

I said I appreciate your advice didn't I? "

Appreciate isn't enough and saying your not paying any attention to the lads comments is ungrateful and has hurt me.We were trying to help you with our hints and tips that would of got the women throthing at the gash for you.

But no you side with a wench.

Me and you are done and its over.Dont come crying back when you need me You chose her.

"

You can use a deodorant can but try lynx because I think that's the only one allowed to use "

Or failing both of them the tried nested cock inside a pint glass, quarenteed to work

West bromwich

"

Appreciate isn't enough and saying your not paying any attention to the lads comments is ungrateful and has hurt me.We were trying to help you with our hints and tips that would of got the women throthing at the gash for you.

Me and you are done and its over.Dont come crying back when you need me You chose her."

Lol come on mate don't do this infront of company. Shall we go and talk indoors, ur embarrassing me infant of the women

West bromwich

"You can use a deodorant can but try lynx because I think that's the only one allowed to use

Or failing both of them the tried nested cock inside a pint glass, quarenteed to work "

Really? I'll do this tonight

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

I would agree perhaps some pictures with some clothes on show the ladies how well you can scrub up.

West bromwich

"I would agree perhaps some pictures with some clothes on show the ladies how well you can scrub up.

"

That's next on my list thanks

"You can use a deodorant can but try lynx because I think that's the only one allowed to use

Or failing both of them the tried nested cock inside a pint glass, quarenteed to work

Really? I'll do this tonight "

Itll be a storm in a pint glass, on a serius note listen to the ladies....or check out some of the more prevalent male users of the forums, they have some fantastic pics n profiles

"

Me and you are done and its over.Dont come crying back when you need me You chose her."

Did you just call me a wench???

West bromwich

"I said I appreciate your advice didn't I?

Me and you are done and its over.Dont come crying back when you need me You chose her.

Did you just call me a wench???"

I don't think he ment you, it was said after another lady commented

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I saw a post of a man asking what was wrong with his profile..which had 1 dick pick and no info lol..I can see why he didn't get much interest but why don't I? I've put more effort then that in it..ladies?"

I would have no idea what you're looking for or what you enjoy in the bedroom.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"

I think he was teasing you, lots of guys use sky remotes, deodorant cans and pringles tins to verify cock size and they also use emojis to hide the face on body pics. I think your profiles good. Decent range of pics, succinct profile bio.

I take it all with a pinch of salt anyway lol. Thank you tho. Do women actually like the while remote comparison?"

Definitely only joking about the lynx, don't take it seriously but yes some guys really do take photos using them for comparison.

Definitely don't do this would be my advice

» Add a new message to this topic