FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dominant women

Dominant women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got to love a dominant women

Any on here ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Twisting it. Why have you got to love them?

wish I was, I would be minted. The amount or offers I get from subbie men, I'd have free cleaning service, shopping trips and more

"Twisting it. Why have you got to love them?"

Do you mind posting a reply here too?

Yes of course lol

Dominant women are a powerful presence to a man for sure

Yes you would be minted thats for sure

So many men would like that

It's actually very surprising the amount. But also on another note concerning how some could be completely ripped off.

I know that's kind of the kink, but to be really taken advantage of, it just kind of makes me feel sad x

"Yes of course lol

Dominant women are a powerful presence to a man for sure "

And milk is milky. Please do elaborate.

[Removed by poster at 13/04/21 17:21:09]

"It's actually very surprising the amount. But also on another note concerning how some could be completely ripped off.

I know that's kind of the kink, but to be really taken advantage of, it just kind of makes me feel sad x"

I guess its a nympho im after really with a deep need for sexual satisfaction lol

Nymphs aren't limited to Dtypes. I think you'll be asked for more Dom specific elaboration on this.

"It's actually very surprising the amount. But also on another note concerning how some could be completely ripped off.

I know that's kind of the kink, but to be really taken advantage of, it just kind of makes me feel sad x

I guess its a nympho im after really with a deep need for sexual satisfaction lol"

So someone with a high sex drive? Doesn't mean they will be dominate though, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

I guess its a nympho im after really with a deep need for sexual satisfaction lol

So someone with a high sex drive? Doesn't mean they will be dominate though, the two aren't mutually exclusive. "

Yes i see what you mean

High sex drive with a dominance to take what they need sexually is hot though

Because they tell him too I’m guessing!!!!!

T

"Nymphs aren't limited to Dtypes. I think you'll be asked for more Dom specific elaboration on this. "

Ok good answer

I guess doninant bdsm ladies could be what im talking about (dreaming of meeting lol)

"Got to love a dominant women

Any on here ?"

which one ??

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Nymphs aren't limited to Dtypes. I think you'll be asked for more Dom specific elaboration on this.

Ok good answer

I guess doninant bdsm ladies could be what im talking about (dreaming of meeting lol)"

Do you mean a woman that knows what she likes in the bedroom and is assertive enough to get it, or do you mean you want to be bossed around?

Some Dommes may not provide the level or type of sexual services that a dominant women might.

If you mean SM play, then that is often on the cards, but someone touching your penis is less likely.

Thats just my experience mind.

"Nymphs aren't limited to Dtypes. I think you'll be asked for more Dom specific elaboration on this.

Ok good answer

I guess doninant bdsm ladies could be what im talking about (dreaming of meeting lol)

Do you mean a woman that knows what she likes in the bedroom and is assertive enough to get it, or do you mean you want to be bossed around?

Some Dommes may not provide the level or type of sexual services that a dominant women might.

If you mean SM play, then that is often on the cards, but someone touching your penis is less likely.

Thats just my experience mind."

Fair comment !

Well the not touching bit is not what im after though lol

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Ok good answer

I guess doninant bdsm ladies could be what im talking about (dreaming of meeting lol)"

You may hit a stumbling block then bdsm doesn’t equate sex. I would actually take more delight in putting you into a chastity because I am nice like that

Nope too bossy

I thinks it someone sexually confident and assertive that you are looking for, rather than a actual D type.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

I can be with the right males but I’m no pussy cat and I’m not for everyone

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Bizarrely often mistaken for (and approached) by guys who are looking for a dominant woman.

I can/ could be but don't fancy it. Just wondering if this should be a different thread?

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

Ok good answer

You may hit a stumbling block then bdsm doesn’t equate sex. I would actually take more delight in putting you into a chastity because I am nice like that "

Ok good answer

You may hit a stumbling block then bdsm doesn’t equate sex. "

Exactly this.

"Nope too bossy "

Haha!

To the ladies on this thread

Explain a dominant women to me so im clear im after the right thing ,cheers.

Guildford

I believe you seek a lady with a dominant personality, rather than a dominant.

A dominant is someone in bdsm who will be looking to take control/have power over you consensually.

You seek if I am understanding you correctly a lady , who has a dominant personality. Someone whom is confident, knows what she likes and can be assertive.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's been known to happen on occasion.

"I believe you seek a lady with a dominant personality, rather than a dominant.

A dominant is someone in bdsm who will be looking to take control/have power over you consensually.

You seek if I am understanding you correctly a lady , who has a dominant personality. Someone whom is confident, knows what she likes and can be assertive.

"

Yes thats exactly it

Not to say i wouldnt mind trying the bdsm fetish at some point.

Guildford

"I believe you seek a lady with a dominant personality, rather than a dominant.

Yes thats exactly it

Not to say i wouldnt mind trying the bdsm fetish at some point."

You should try it think you may like it, a club is a great place to dip your toe.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

they told him to

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Twisting it. Why have you got to love them?

Because they tell him too I’m guessing!!!!!

T"

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I wouldn’t describe myself as a Sub or a Dom but I would like to have an experience of being submissive. I think it could be quite fun. But I’m not interested in humiliation or pain.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

I like dominant women, to put me in my place a little, but not in the bedroom

By *extravagantWoman  over a year ago

Leatherhead

Depends on your definition of Dominant...

By *ardinal FangMan  over a year ago

Sandy

[Removed by poster at 13/04/21 18:58:52]

Guildford

"I wouldn’t describe myself as a Sub or a Dom but I would like to have an experience of being submissive. I think it could be quite fun. But I’m not interested in humiliation or pain. "

Not all dominants use humiliation or pain. As with everything they are all different. Just find one that is compatible to your tastes.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Maybe assertive might be a better option?

Being Domme doesn't equal being a "nympho" and it's not always about sex.

I would suggest you do some research.

"I wouldn’t describe myself as a Sub or a Dom but I would like to have an experience of being submissive. I think it could be quite fun. But I’m not interested in humiliation or pain.

Not all dominants use humiliation or pain. As with everything they are all different. Just find one that is compatible to your tastes. "

Like Raven says. It's not all whips and cock cages. But it can be if that's what you like.

Or it can be subtle things. A dominant can put you in touch with a different part of your personality. They can enable you to do things you might not have the strength to do.

You might like to be tickled until you cry

Or you might be a big physical guy who wants to be overpowered, controlled and used.

Made feel nice and small and protected

Or you might have a powerful job and just want someone to tell you what to have for your dinner.

There are infinite combinations of kinks and things you can do with a dominant.

And there are some dominants who have replied on this tread too.

"I wouldn’t describe myself as a Sub or a Dom but I would like to have an experience of being submissive. I think it could be quite fun. But I’m not interested in humiliation or pain.

Not all dominants use humiliation or pain. As with everything they are all different. Just find one that is compatible to your tastes.

Like Raven says. It's not all whips and cock cages. But it can be if that's what you like.

Or it can be subtle things. A dominant can put you in touch with a different part of your personality. They can enable you to do things you might not have the strength to do.

Or you might be a big physical guy who wants to be overpowered, controlled and used.

Or you might have a powerful job and just want someone to tell you what to have for your dinner.

And there are some dominants who have replied on this tread too. "

Yes! Thats a quality write up thanks

And there are some dominants who have replied on this tread too.

Yes! Thats a quality write up thanks "

There are lots of learning websites out there you can use as a resource. I started reading about bdsm 10 years ago and it was a wonderful way of learning about myself

"Got to love a dominant women

Any on here ?"

I actually am a switch, enjoying both sides of the fun!

How I play depends on who I am with & the type of interaction I am seeking at the time.

I was into my kink and bdsm for 7 years before even starting to swing, but now enjoy both seperatly & together! It's really a winning combination OP.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Not all dominants use humiliation or pain. As with everything they are all different. Just find one that is compatible to your tastes. "

I realise that humiliation and pain aren’t prerequisites. I’m just mentioning it in case a woman sees this and wants to make me an offer!

I just love this site

Guildford

I realise that humiliation and pain aren’t prerequisites. I’m just mentioning it in case a woman sees this and wants to make me an offer! "

I can think of many delicious and delightful to treat you that do not involve pain or humiliation.

I am rather partial to setting alight a fine chest or two.

» Add a new message to this topic