FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Films - overthinking.

Films - overthinking.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oItForYorkshire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Just having a laugh with mr about ‘Charlie and the chocolate factory’ and wether any couple would take us up on a soft swap offer just to lay like the grandparents in the bed and drink gin.

But then I started to overthink it (as he says I do with all films) as to wether they all laid with their legs closed one after another or did two have their legs open and the others lay inbetween?

Another I struggle with is ‘The Holiday’ like, there’s 2 couples in the end and 4 houses in two town - which did they use? Who moved where? Etc etc.

It’s needless, I know, but I often feel like I can’t enjoy a film as I’m left with too many ‘wonders’ and ‘what if’s’ at the end.

Does anyone else have any ‘film wonder’ questions??

*I hope I’m not alone in my nattering - but I kinda also hope for all your partners’ sakes that I really am.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oItForYorkshire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Just reminded of another from the dog breed post -

How did donkey and dragon shag in Shrek?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just reminded of another from the dog breed post -

How did donkey and dragon shag in Shrek? "

Very carefully.

No. Because films aren't real but a simulacrum of real life.

in finding dory, when marlin and nemo are bouncing on the water fountains to get into the jewel of Morro Bay California - Marine Life Institute, and they accidentally get bounced into the gift shop fish tank.... HOW ARE THEY STILL ALIVE WHEN IT'S CLEARLY TEPID WATER AND NOT THE SEA WATER THEY'RE ACCUSTOMED TO AND NEED TO SURVIVE? Px.

Why didn’t the eagles carry Frodo to mount doom so that he could drop the ring into the volcano? There and back in a day.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Why didn’t the eagles carry Frodo to mount doom so that he could drop the ring into the volcano? There and back in a day. "

Rolf Amen! Just think of all the lives that could have been saved had Gandalf employed this simple plan.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Another one: Annakin turned to the dark side in Star Wars based upon a few bad dreams?(!!!)

....He should have invested in a decent mattress and avoided eating cheese prior to bedtime. Dark side averted!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Ooo grandpa Jo!!!

When I used to watch Charlie and the chocolate factory as a kid, I never took any notice.. but as an adult how did grandpa just jump out of bed? Benefit fraud

"Why didn’t the eagles carry Frodo to mount doom so that he could drop the ring into the volcano? There and back in a day. "

They werent taxis just to be used...the eagles decided to intervene in battle against evil and help.

"Why didn’t the eagles carry Frodo to mount doom so that he could drop the ring into the volcano? There and back in a day.

They werent taxis just to be used...the eagles decided to intervene in battle against evil and help. "

They had to get him out though

When a Stormtrooper shoots and misses, what happens to the shot? Does it keep going into deep space until it hits something?

» Add a new message to this topic