FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shoes

Shoes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebellRacer OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shropshire

So I just ordered some new black heels from Dune.

But I don't think I love them. They're to replace my black, satin heels, that are soooo comfy despite their height.

So... recommendations for where to get killer heels that are still comfortable to wear and you could dance the night away in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Shropshire

They're Dune Madisonn heels, for extra info. I feel the ankle strap takes all the strain and is too thin, plus I'd prefer a stilleto heel...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my favourite heels, that just so happen to be black and stripper-esque, and the comfiest high heels i've ever had.. were £4 in a charity shop, brand new!

they have extra ankle support.. as breaking both my feet TWICE in one year, i need all the help i can get Px

Shropshire

"my favourite heels, that just so happen to be black and stripper-esque, and the comfiest high heels i've ever had.. were £4 in a charity shop, brand new!

they have extra ankle support.. as breaking both my feet TWICE in one year, i need all the help i can get Px "

I think I just need to get back to actual shops and try on. But do I return the ones I've got....

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"So I just ordered some new black heels from Dune.

But I don't think I love them. They're to replace my black, satin heels, that are soooo comfy despite their height.

So... recommendations for where to get killer heels that are still comfortable to wear and you could dance the night away in. "

Ohh I think it’s just luck tbh I’ve never found a particular shop to get heels in that are all comfortable. My favourite black ones were eBay!

I find the gel cushions help if they’re supper high ... and laying down as soon as you can

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"my favourite heels, that just so happen to be black and stripper-esque, and the comfiest high heels i've ever had.. were £4 in a charity shop, brand new!

they have extra ankle support.. as breaking both my feet TWICE in one year, i need all the help i can get Px

I think I just need to get back to actual shops and try on. But do I return the ones I've got.... "

Don't talk crazy talk woman.

You keep them and shop again.

Sorry Mr Racer

South

I think I just need to get back to actual shops and try on. But do I return the ones I've got.... "

Return them? Can you do that with shoes? if they fit and look beautiful keep them I have my ‘car to bar’ only shoes on shelves to admire

Shropshire

So... recommendations for where to get killer heels that are still comfortable to wear and you could dance the night away in.

Ohh I think it’s just luck tbh I’ve never found a particular shop to get heels in that are all comfortable. My favourite black ones were eBay!

I find the gel cushions help if they’re supper high ... and laying down as soon as you can "

I think gel cushions may help actually, take some pressure off the ankle strap...

Shropshire

I think I just need to get back to actual shops and try on. But do I return the ones I've got....

Sorry Mr Racer "

You know he's gonna whoop your arse right?...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Shoes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Return them? Can you do that with shoes? if they fit and look beautiful keep them I have my ‘car to bar’ only shoes on shelves to admire "

Car to bar shoes how have I not heard them Called This??? That's the best thing ever!! I have numerous pairs that just look pretty, I'm 5'9 so heels make me Tower over most guys which I hate but my 5'8 hubby loves it lol x

I'm forever going to refer to them as car to bar shoes from now on x

Shropshire

"Shoes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA"

You stay in that padded cell you...

Sorry Mr Racer

You know he's gonna whoop your arse right?... "

I'm counting on it

South

Return them? Can you do that with shoes? if they fit and look beautiful keep them I have my ‘car to bar’ only shoes on shelves to admire

Car to bar shoes how have I not heard them Called This??? That's the best thing ever!! I have numerous pairs that just look pretty, I'm 5'9 so heels make me Tower over most guys which I hate but my 5'8 hubby loves it lol x

I'm forever going to refer to them as car to bar shoes from now on x "

Hahaha .... glad to help x

Shropshire

Mr Racer is the voice of reason as always... bye bye shoes. The hunt continues...

"Mr Racer is the voice of reason as always... bye bye shoes. The hunt continues... "

Meadowhall

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I'm useless in heels unless they are platform with a thicker heel! I'd be like bambi on ice otherwise

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I can never find heels to fit. In trainers or boots I'm most often a 6. For some reason though with heels a size 4 is often to big and slips off my feet.

Shropshire

"Mr Racer is the voice of reason as always... bye bye shoes. The hunt continues...

Meadowhall "

This is my plan!

Shropshire

"I'm useless in heels unless they are platform with a thicker heel! I'd be like bambi on ice otherwise "

I loooove my black shoes that are in most my photos, but they're getting a bit old and could do with a replacement. It's just finding a pair to match up to their high standard.

The old ones are Dune, so I was hoping for same comfort and fit.

they have extra ankle support.. as breaking both my feet TWICE in one year, i need all the help i can get Px "

Oh bless you! How did you manage that?!

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"I'm useless in heels unless they are platform with a thicker heel! I'd be like bambi on ice otherwise

I loooove my black shoes that are in most my photos, but they're getting a bit old and could do with a replacement. It's just finding a pair to match up to their high standard.

The old ones are Dune, so I was hoping for same comfort and fit."

Have you tried Faith maybe??

Also can I just say you new hair colour is gorgeous

Oh bless you! How did you manage that?! "

fell down the stairs four days after moving into my new house / my horse rearing and landing on my ankle / rolling my ankle over a kerb / my horse standing on the top of my foot.

think there's a running theme here but *touch wood* ive been break-free for a while now Px

Shropshire

"I'm useless in heels unless they are platform with a thicker heel! I'd be like bambi on ice otherwise

Also can I just say you new hair colour is gorgeous "

Thankyou!

Off to google Faith now

Thankyou!

Off to google Faith now "

Wow I love it - it looks amazing curled!! I'm so jealous, bright dyes never take on my hair unless I bleach the shit out of it (and even then it just goes ginger)

Oh bless you! How did you manage that?!

fell down the stairs four days after moving into my new house / my horse rearing and landing on my ankle / rolling my ankle over a kerb / my horse standing on the top of my foot.

think there's a running theme here but *touch wood* ive been break-free for a while now Px "

Oh no! At least you've got an excuse not to wear heels now though

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

My pleasers are my only genuinely comfortable heels but they're a bit raunchy for anything other than clubs

Shropshire

Thankyou!

Off to google Faith now

Wow I love it - it looks amazing curled!! I'm so jealous, bright dyes never take on my hair unless I bleach the shit out of it (and even then it just goes ginger) "

It's the first time I've ever done it and already bought the next lot and a highlighting kit

Be brave! It's only hair

Shropshire

"My pleasers are my only genuinely comfortable heels but they're a bit raunchy for anything other than clubs "

Any website advice?

Liverpool

"My pleasers are my only genuinely comfortable heels but they're a bit raunchy for anything other than clubs

Any website advice? "

I think I got mine from alternative footwear

Shropshire

Dune shoes packed for return.

New shoes ordered... I went off kilter... they're not black...

Liverpool

"Dune shoes packed for return.

New shoes ordered... I went off kilter... they're not black... "

Hoping we'll get pictures?

Shropshire

Hoping we'll get pictures? "

If they meet the grade

Liverpool

Hoping we'll get pictures?

If they meet the grade "

Fingers crossed!

By *yasukWoman  over a year ago

SE London

Hey girl,

Carvela by KG are my go to for a night out as they tend to a put a platform which works better for dancing and walking.

I love Aldo shoes, but they always fit quite small. ‘Stressy K’ is a great fit and quite sexy - by Aldo.

I find ASOS heels usually really uncomfortable and they don’t last long.

Good luck with your show hunt girl,

Danielle x

Shropshire

"Hey girl,

Carvela by KG are my go to for a night out as they tend to a put a platform which works better for dancing and walking.

I love Aldo shoes, but they always fit quite small. ‘Stressy K’ is a great fit and quite sexy - by Aldo.

I find ASOS heels usually really uncomfortable and they don’t last long.

Good luck with your show hunt girl,

Danielle x

"

I've just ordered so fingers crossed. And agree Next, Newlook, Asos, Boohoo etc all have such hard thin soles!

By *yasukWoman  over a year ago

SE London

Oooh good luck.

It’s so fun having a home fashion show instead of in the shop. So much hassle trying on instore.

Enjoy the heels.

Danielle x

Always been a irregular choice kinda lady x

By *ewhorizonsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Just slip off the shoes once they start to hurt. Keep your feet in nice condition and you won’t feel self conscious taking them off. You’ll also get the attention of any guys who like feet!

As an extra precaution you can take a pair of flip flops in your handbag just in case. There’s also these socks called “After Socks” for wearing after a night out when the heels are hurting.

Shropshire

They arrived!

(I also ordered some more )

"They arrived!

(I also ordered some more )"

I like Larry mahan's.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

KG are the comfiest I find. I’m quite flat footed so ASOS/New Look are painful after 2 minutes.

I got a really comfortable pair from Sainsbury’s of all places after I broke a strap on my shoes when I was out and needed an emergency replacement

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

You know you won’t wear them! They will just sit in the wardrobe

Most people have odd sized feet to some degree ,l get a size 8 as one foot is a 7 ,the other an 8. The over size shoe l keep on by glueing in a pad from a pan cleaner ,cut the abrasive part off and stick it in the back of the heel with carpet spray adhesive .The pad compresses very well and stops the heel from hurting or slipping ,they last for several times and are easily replaced.

I can’t remember the brand. You’d have to ask NSP but she put us onto some great heels which were from Amazon.

J

Thinking off pulling the trigger on another pair off HELLA HEELS only thing that’s stopping me is back heel pealed off one off my older ones only had the on 2 times as well

Shropshire

These were FMheels and other are Alternative Footwear

"I can’t remember the brand. You’d have to ask NSP but she put us onto some great heels which were from Amazon.

J "

Mrs Racer and I are pretty much on a final warning from Mr Racer for talking about shoes I think.....

Shropshire

"I can’t remember the brand. You’d have to ask NSP but she put us onto some great heels which were from Amazon.

J

Mrs Racer and I are pretty much on a final warning from Mr Racer for talking about shoes I think..... "

He may put a block on my paypal and take away my cards

Shropshire

J

Mrs Racer and I are pretty much on a final warning from Mr Racer for talking about shoes I think.....

He may put a block on my paypal and take away my cards "

But I've bought him a gift to soften him up a bit btw... he can't complain if he gets goodies delivered too

J

He may put a block on my paypal and take away my cards

But I've bought him a gift to soften him up a bit btw... he can't complain if he gets goodies delivered too "

Genius. So. Which shoes next?

So... recommendations for where to get killer heels that are still comfortable to wear and you could dance the night away in. "

Depends...

Which one of you is posting?

Shropshire

Depends...

Which one of you is posting?"

Always Mrs on the forums

Mr Racer wouldn't find heels in his size

» Add a new message to this topic