FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Females to keep in touch with

Females to keep in touch with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ally500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Perth

Hi ,I'm looking for females to keep in touch with, but no one seems to want to do that, here's hoping x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do those females need to be pretty, intelligent, and independent or just owner of a love hole that can lubricate itself if excited ?

Just a thought, and don’t take this the wrong way, but female prisoners are usually looking for pen pals aren’t they? Maybe try that avenue.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"Do those females need to be pretty, intelligent, and independent or just owner of a love hole that can lubricate itself if excited ? "

Where does one find one of these self lubricating love holes? Asking for a friend

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Hi ,I'm looking for females to keep in touch with, but no one seems to want to do that, here's hoping x"

In general females aren't so likely to get chatty with a profile which is lacking in quite a few areas.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Can't help thinking of Friday Night Dinner whenever I hear the term "females"

OP, you'll probably find that at the moment, because our movements are still somewhat restricted, not many people are looking for new connections. Don't take it personally, just browse the forums and get known this way and maybe you'll strike lucky that way

"Hi ,I'm looking for females to keep in touch with, but no one seems to want to do that, here's hoping x"

Women, the word is women.

» Add a new message to this topic