FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dressed or naked?

Dressed or naked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyeyes OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton

I don't know about you guys but I find a woman more attractive and more sexy with clothes on her !

Maybe is because you are trying to see more underneath the clothes or it's just a weird feeling (my opinion) that she realising more feminine with some classi clothes on her !

Please don't judge and start being offensive ...pass by if you do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aintcalways about judging on here, some folk want to be noticed so try and do that by being arse holes

Some are very big ones

I totally understand where your coming from

Alot of women insist on a bloke leaving things for the imagination whilst having 110 naked photos themselves

Crazy world we live in

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I feel sexier when I have some clothing on and Dick likes me either way.

Southampton

"Aintcalways about judging on here, some folk want to be noticed so try and do that by being arse holes

Some are very big ones

Alot of women insist on a bloke leaving things for the imagination whilst having 110 naked photos themselves

Crazy world we live in "

totally agree with you

Some ladies leave on their profile that they don't like dicks pics but theirs are full with naked bodies

In photos I like to see dressed, partially dressed or lingerie.

But in person I'm not bothered by the 'presentation' and prefer just to get naked.

"Aintcalways about judging on here, some folk want to be noticed so try and do that by being arse holes

Some are very big ones

Crazy world we live in totally agree with you

Some ladies leave on their profile that they don't like dicks pics but theirs are full with naked bodies "

That's life pal

Likely haven't a decent fuck in them

Southampton

Some are very big ones

Some ladies leave on their profile that they don't like dicks pics but theirs are full with naked bodies

That's life pal

Likely haven't a decent fuck in them "

We can't leave without them

Some are very big ones

That's life pal

Likely haven't a decent fuck in them

We can't leave without them "

Trust me that's something I'm more than capable of doing, much less drama

My option for what’s it’s worth is a dressed lady gets your mind working and thinking about certain things you would like to do with that person (kinda like foreplay…) then when it comes to the actual deed you get another surprise when you see each other naked.

I adore a lady dressed up, nylons and heels really do to for me

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I just love being naked. Hate frilly underwear.

Southampton

"My option for what’s it’s worth is a dressed lady gets your mind working and thinking about certain things you would like to do with that person (kinda like foreplay…) then when it comes to the actual deed you get another surprise when you see each other naked.

I adore a lady dressed up, nylons and heels really do to for me "

Southampton

"I just love being naked. Hate frilly underwear."

Don't you love a bit mystery

Don't you want a man looking up to you and measuring every inch of your body while he thinks my god what a woman x

Being naked on photos is mostly about selling yourself

Literaly

More of a hired purchase though op

I like a bit of mystery and prefer a more teasing pic of myself.

Mrs KC

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I just love being naked. Hate frilly underwear.

Don't you want a man looking up to you and measuring every inch of your body while he thinks my god what a woman x"

Not really.

Southampton

"I like a bit of mystery and prefer a more teasing pic of myself.

Mrs KC "

Finally someone who understands me

I just love being naked ...

Southampton

"I just love being naked. Hate frilly underwear.

Don't you want a man looking up to you and measuring every inch of your body while he thinks my god what a woman x

Not really. "

Just seen your profile and I can see why

Well now I'm in dilemma

Southampton

"I just love being naked ... "

Would love to see you naked too

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I just love being naked ... "

That lucky, lucky towel!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I much prefer to leave something to the imagination x

By *ovelaughliveCouple  over a year ago

Oldham

I love flirting and teasing, undressing slowly, showing a little at a time so that hubby and meet can't wait to see whats underneath!! X

CFNM always.

Southampton

"I much prefer to leave something to the imagination x"

Me too

That's what I'm trying to explain

The more mystery is the more fun will be

[Removed by poster at 30/05/21 11:17:30]

Southampton

"I love flirting and teasing, undressing slowly, showing a little at a time so that hubby and meet can't wait to see whats underneath!! X"

Heeeeeey

Love it xx

Dressed for me

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I love getting all dressed up for a meet knowing someone is going to be imagining what I'm wearing underneath and then undressing me hopefully.

Kx

Southampton

"I love getting all dressed up for a meet knowing someone is going to be imagining what I'm wearing underneath and then undressing me hopefully.

Kx"

Perfect meet if you let me answer

Internet is full with naked bodies

But imagining a woman how will look without clothes on her is maxim turn on for me

I like both. I love to arrive wearing something pretty, a little dress maybe. I don't usually go all out on the lingerie, some have way too many clips and tassels for my liking, but a nice bra and panties. However, I do like it all to come off when we play as I love the feeling of skin on skin.

My profile has a mixture of pics, clothed, semi nude and full nude. If guys don't like that, they're welcome to perv elsewhere

I am not at all body confident or comfortable being naked, therefore I will always opt for lingerie.

It also makes me feel sexy about myself and that projects from me.

I do not mind other people being naked when I am playing with them. In fact a naked man is my preference.

NBVN x

I like to leave a little to the imagination and not give it all away that easy. Especially on here, full package saved for meets

Southampton

"I like both. I love to arrive wearing something pretty, a little dress maybe. I don't usually go all out on the lingerie, some have way too many clips and tassels for my liking, but a nice bra and panties. However, I do like it all to come off when we play as I love the feeling of skin on skin.

My profile has a mixture of pics, clothed, semi nude and full nude. If guys don't like that, they're welcome to perv elsewhere "

I think everyone is agreed with you when you say we have to take them off

And honestly since we are friends here

Believe me I love your pictures but I like you more dressed in those super sexy clothes you have xxx

I like being dressed up, it makes me feel pretty and feminine. But I also love to get naked. I just don't often show that on here, that's probably because I just like to show off my lingerie.

Southampton

"I like being dressed up, it makes me feel pretty and feminine. But I also love to get naked. I just don't often show that on here, that's probably because I just like to show off my lingerie. "

Big hugs

Love your profile by the way xx

"I don't know about you guys but I find a woman more attractive and more sexy with clothes on her !

Maybe is because you are trying to see more underneath the clothes or it's just a weird feeling (my opinion) that she realising more feminine with some classi clothes on her !

Please don't judge and start being offensive ...pass by if you do"

You mean on pics right? ... I only ever posted one fully naked pic on here and I felt ... erm ... just too naked I prefer a more demure pic too - teasing. I love my fancy underwear, it adds to making ME feel good as well as putting a grin on husbands face ... and maybe friends faces too x

Southampton

"I don't know about you guys but I find a woman more attractive and more sexy with clothes on her !

You mean on pics right? ... I only ever posted one fully naked pic on here and I felt ... erm ... just too naked I prefer a more demure pic too - teasing. I love my fancy underwear, it adds to making ME feel good as well as putting a grin on husbands face ... and maybe friends faces too x"

I can tell you I've seen your profile and you wake up all the imagination in seconds

And yes totally agree with you x

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"I love getting all dressed up for a meet knowing someone is going to be imagining what I'm wearing underneath and then undressing me hopefully.

Kx"

Me too! Exactly this!

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Much prefer sexy outfit/lingerie than naked x

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I want to see it all

By *iberty RedWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Look better in clothes or lingerie in photos but do love skin on skin in private

Dressed up in certain outfits is more interesting.

Love dressed pics. Gents in suits or ladies in nice dresses or lingerie.

I like to see a variety, it doesn’t have to be either or does it.

By *xmfrvnMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

You mean on pics right? ... I only ever posted one fully naked pic on here and I felt ... erm ... just too naked I prefer a more demure pic too - teasing. I love my fancy underwear, it adds to making ME feel good as well as putting a grin on husbands face ... and maybe friends faces too x"

Something your photos express really well, especially the latest, is an urgency - as though there's no time to fully undress, you need it Now.

I don't particularly have a preference, but the liberation of being fully naked & skin-to-skin is hard to beat.

You mean on pics right? ... I only ever posted one fully naked pic on here and I felt ... erm ... just too naked I prefer a more demure pic too - teasing. I love my fancy underwear, it adds to making ME feel good as well as putting a grin on husbands face ... and maybe friends faces too x

Something your photos express really well, especially the latest, is an urgency - as though there's no time to fully undress, you need it Now.

I don't particularly have a preference, but the liberation of being fully naked & skin-to-skin is hard to beat. "

Urm ... thanks I think. I just like the fancy underwear on mostly. There can be plenty of time made to undress ... but sometimes there’s urgency too I guess lol - depends on the moment doesn’t it? That pic was just done to be arty farty if I’m honest x

Southampton

I don't particularly have a preference, but the liberation of being fully naked & skin-to-skin is hard to beat.

Urm ... thanks I think. I just like the fancy underwear on mostly. There can be plenty of time made to undress ... but sometimes there’s urgency too I guess lol - depends on the moment doesn’t it? That pic was just done to be arty farty if I’m honest x"

Ummmm

Arty farty

I can tell you I've seen your profile and you wake up all the imagination in seconds

And yes totally agree with you x"

Thankyou

Shhh arty-farty is a good expression ... arty but not pretentious lol x

Stoke-on-Trent

Urm ... thanks I think. I just like the fancy underwear on mostly. There can be plenty of time made to undress ... but sometimes there’s urgency too I guess lol - depends on the moment doesn’t it? That pic was just done to be arty farty if I’m honest x"

Well it works. A picture can only show so much, so I can only imagine what actually being in that moment with you must be like.

Hopefully still somewhat arty, no farty.

Urm ... thanks I think. I just like the fancy underwear on mostly. There can be plenty of time made to undress ... but sometimes there’s urgency too I guess lol - depends on the moment doesn’t it? That pic was just done to be arty farty if I’m honest x

Well it works. A picture can only show so much, so I can only imagine what actually being in that moment with you must be like.

Hopefully still somewhat arty, no farty. "

A picture is just for fun ... to hopefully intrigue right?

... why oh why did I use that expression?!? ... nope, no farty

I like to see people dressed. A man in a well cut suit and shirt gets me every time.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I like to unwrap my presents it's half the fun wondering what's underneath

A photo that teases but doesn't reveal all is my preference

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I much prefer to leave something to the imagination than put it all out there on show.

Stoke-on-Trent

Hopefully still somewhat arty, no farty.

A picture is just for fun ... to hopefully intrigue right?

... why oh why did I use that expression?!? ... nope, no farty "

Haha, definitely intrigued

Clothes mean anticipating what's under.. clothes mean slowly undressing. Clothes help to bring out a different person in me depending on what i wore and how it makes me move I'm all for the clothes pic on all genders along nice flashing too

» Add a new message to this topic