FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Last time I ever take fashion advice from a woman

Last time I ever take fashion advice from a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agicM53X OP   Man  over a year ago

Croydon

So this is what a female friend said to me... " you would look so sexy in some stretchy skinny jeans, would really show your legs and bum"...so what do I do? Like a moron I listen and get myself some skinny jeans... and wear them. 3 hours in those jeans my crotch is burning with pain, my testicles are crying and my penis is twisted like a tornado, and all I can think is get this torture device off me. Sure my ass got it's compliments, but it's definitely not worth it.

Not sure if it's me or the male body...but skinny Jeans and I are just not compatible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the world women endure daily; heels, things, bras, tight clothes often torture us and worn because so man men expect us to look ‘feminine’

Croydon

"Welcome to the world women endure daily; heels, things, bras, tight clothes often torture us and worn because so man men expect us to look ‘feminine’"

I think a relaxing summer dress, (with minimum underwear) and just some sandals is one of the sexiest and most feminine outfits ( especially on warm days... as today)

And high heels is something most men don't actually want women to wear ( except in the bedroom )

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

"Welcome to the world women endure daily; heels, things, bras, tight clothes often torture us and worn because so man men expect us to look ‘feminine’

I think a relaxing summer dress, (with minimum underwear) and just some sandals is one of the sexiest and most feminine outfits ( especially on warm days... as today)

And high heels is something most men don't actually want women to wear ( except in the bedroom )"

Nice summer dress and some sparkly sandals from Monsoon, white lace knicker shorts and matching wireless bra

OP, the woman who gave you that piece is fashion advice was mistaken. You’re much too athletic to wear skinny trousers.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool/Wallasey

"Welcome to the world women endure daily; heels, things, bras, tight clothes often torture us and worn because so man men expect us to look ‘feminine’"

Then don't. It is your choice, men are not forcing you to wear or do those things. Even if it is an expectation from men for you to wear those things, it is still your choice to do so. Nobody is causing you to endure those things except yourself.

If you like wearing those things because they make you feel good and feminine, then by all means keep doing it, that is great. Don't go blaming the expectations of men for the reason you endure them though.

This falls back to the make up thread a while back and the majority of women said "I don't wear make up for men, I wear it because it makes me feel good about myself"

Real men don't wear skinny jeans

Croydon

"Welcome to the world women endure daily; heels, things, bras, tight clothes often torture us and worn because so man men expect us to look ‘feminine’

Then don't. It is your choice, men are not forcing you to wear or do those things. Even if it is an expectation from men for you to wear those things, it is still your choice to do so. Nobody is causing you to endure those things except yourself.

If you like wearing those things because they make you feel good and feminine, then by all means keep doing it, that is great. Don't go blaming the expectations of men for the reason you endure them though.

This falls back to the make up thread a while back and the majority of women said "I don't wear make up for men, I wear it because it makes me feel good about myself" "

The man does have a point...

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Does she hate you?

Ram your cock and balls into a sock. Tuck it round to form a padded area. Zip up jeans. Don't sit down, just bend over car bonnets.

Croydon

"Ram your cock and balls into a sock. Tuck it round to form a padded area. Zip up jeans. Don't sit down, just bend over car bonnets. "

Let's not overly complicate this experience. I've already decided to avoid it moving forward ...

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Real men don't wear skinny jeans "

Tut tut. Real men where whatever the fuck they want because they're strong, independent men who don't care about your opinion .

Liverpool

"Real men don't wear skinny jeans

Tut tut. Real men where whatever the fuck they want because they're strong, independent men who don't care about your opinion . "

*wear

Skinny jeans scream, here I’ll squeeze your plums while you try and make friends.,

Tut tut. Real men where whatever the fuck they want because they're strong, independent men who don't care about your opinion .

*wear "

Jaaaabaited!!!!

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

I wont date a man in skinny jeans they look terrible in them and not heathy for there bits

Liverpool

*wear

Jaaaabaited!!!!"

You mean there isn't men in need of their honour defending in here?

I don’t do any of these things, I don’t care what men expect. Those who don’t like it can walk on by

*wear

Jaaaabaited!!!!

You mean there isn't men in need of their honour defending in here? "

We don't care about honour, just don't hurt our egos and we'll all be dandy

By *cottish-sin69Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

*wear

Jaaaabaited!!!!

We don't care about honour, just don't hurt our egos and we'll all be dandy "

Our egos and our fun plums haha

Croydon

*wear

Jaaaabaited!!!!

You mean there isn't men in need of their honour defending in here? "

My emotional bodyguard!!! You are actually sweet !

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

And high heels is something most men don't actually want women to wear ( except in the bedroom )"

Under the dresses we wear Spanx, so out stomachs don't bulge.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I like a man who wears what he likes, and not what others try to dictate.

And high heels is something most men don't actually want women to wear ( except in the bedroom )

Under the dresses we wear Spanx, so out stomachs don't bulge. "

Or cycling type shorts to avoid chub rub !

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I love my skinny jeans.

They look good and are comfy

Liverpool

*wear

Jaaaabaited!!!!

"

Do not worry friend, I got you

Croydon

"I like a man who wears what he likes, and not what others try to dictate.

"

Does that include the wannabe gangster who wears his trousers just below his ass cheeks, because that's what he wants and no one can dictate how he should dress ?

Croydon

*wear

Jaaaabaited!!!!

Do not worry friend, I got you "

Friend zone alert!!!....I'm out !

Try slim or regular fit.

Skinny fit are exactly that - for skinny men with skinny winny legs and waists.

You are enticing trouble if you have donkey bollox or cock trying to wear such things, dont do it.

» Add a new message to this topic