FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Flake rant

Flake rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asual_Wanderer OP   Woman  over a year ago

A spot you want me

I have had another social tonight flake... can I unapologetically ask the Fab community to make me feel better.

I have been in limbo all day trying to think the best in people and not get anxious... but it felt like he was going to ghost. And well he did.

We'd spoke for over a month, chatted on vids... like honestly why do people invest their time to then no show

Share your stories please, I doubt I'm alone

**grump**

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 17:19:09]

"I have had another social tonight flake... can I unapologetically ask the Fab community to make me feel better.

I have been in limbo all day trying to think the best in people and not get anxious... but it felt like he was going to ghost. And well he did.

We'd spoke for over a month, chatted on vids... like honestly why do people invest their time to then no show

**grump**"

Some people just get a high from the chase. Don’t give them another moment of thought

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Guessing he realised it was gonna be a social not a social with sex after the first brew/drink.

Some bail when the reality strikes that they ain't getting their dick wet there n then

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"I have had another social tonight flake... can I unapologetically ask the Fab community to make me feel better.

**grump**"

Yup, been there done that, it’s not a nice feeling.

I’ve had people say they’re on their way and then just leave you hanging with no word, then block you.

Also - is he crazy, look at you! X

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

You always just know don't you?

Next!

A spot you want me

**grump**

Some people just get a high from the chase. Don’t give them another moment of thought"

Thanks, you're right. I wish chasing made me higher... bit exhausting tbh

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

**grump**"

I would have happily met if closer, no idea why some people do it

A spot you want me

"Guessing he realised it was gonna be a social not a social with sex after the first brew/drink.

Some bail when the reality strikes that they ain't getting their dick wet there n then "

Lols... I'd like to say he seemed a grade above this, but then clearly my judgement was off

Portsmouth

Looking at your pics... He needs his head testing!!!

move on. do not give it another thought.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

**grump**"

Pisses me off no end when some individuals do this.

Absolute cowards.

That sucks, I’m sorry you’ve had that .

I hope you find someone better.

A spot you want me

**grump**

I’ve had people say they’re on their way and then just leave you hanging with no word, then block you.

"

Cheers mate... I am so onboard for your lingerie collection

shits creek

"Guessing he realised it was gonna be a social not a social with sex after the first brew/drink.

Some bail when the reality strikes that they ain't getting their dick wet there n then

Lols... I'd like to say he seemed a grade above this, but then clearly my judgement was off"

Want me to duff him up? I'll bury his head in a grandfather clock and tell him seeing as he loves wasting time so much here's a gift of time from me to him.

Yep... I defo need to meditate more.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

You are gorgeous so they are probably intimidated.

Some men do get off on the chase

Me being 1 if them

I will admit that ( it's a build up of sorts )

Op this guy must be bonkers

Your sexy asf

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Sorry to hear that. Some people are horrid. Have just fabbed some of your pics to make you feel better

Mrs x

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

Unbelievably.....not nice to happen to anyone but for a guy to mess you about as your gorgeous is beyond the realms of human comprehension.

It happened to me Saturday. All was set for a nice meet and I met all her requirements of accommodation, time and got her a bottle of the drink she preferred only to be ghosted that evening after weeks of flirty chat and innuendo.

It can happen to the best of us I’m afraid.

By *ameofmeMan  over a year ago

somewhere in

Sorry missus, it’s definitely his loss -I’ve loved our chats and if we were closer, would not leave you hanging x

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Always a shitty situation OP When I first joined, and before I knew about the forums, I was getting flaked out on left right and centre... though admittedly my flakes were more than likely guys who realised they didn't resemble the women on their profiles

LvM

"You are gorgeous so they are probably intimidated. "

Probably this

Being a sexy woman can imitimidate lots of blokes

Not me

Iv the courage to meet anyone of you with or without sex

By *ourNextAddictionMan  over a year ago

Somerset

I’ve only ever had 1 flake - was turning up for outdoor fun, apparently i ‘just missed her’ as she was there waiting for me?..

Just wish them well & dont contract again

A spot you want me

"You always just know don't you?

Next!

"

Yeah mostly I do and you just move past, or never actually bother to move to a meet. But this is the second connection I've made on here where we've got pretty friendly, like normal friendly, and then they just back right off.

I know 9/10 it'll be some shit kicking off for them and f all to do with you but i always hate that feeling when you're like gah I'm not as good a judge of character as I think

Thal

Lols... I'd like to say he seemed a grade above this, but then clearly my judgement was off

Want me to duff him up? I'll bury his head in a grandfather clock and tell him seeing as he loves wasting time so much here's a gift of time from me to him.

Yep... I defo need to meditate more."

Can you duff my time waster up please Peach....and I want to watch whilst sitting in the car

you learn to never build yourself up.

the only time that should change is when they are directly i front of you or you are having sex with them.

they are just a pixel on the internet until then.

it has to be this way.

By *hitebloodcellMan  over a year ago

London

**grump**"

Unfortunately I am a little outside the age range you're looking for...

shits creek

Can you duff my time waster up please Peach....and I want to watch whilst sitting in the car "

You're not helping me subdue the demon here. I'm trying to be a sea of peace and calm.

Fuck it, I'm on my way

A spot you want me

"You are gorgeous so they are probably intimidated.

Probably this

Being a sexy woman can imitimidate lots of blokes

Not me

Iv the courage to meet anyone of you with or without sex

"

Ha haaa to you both. Bring on the confidence please, I work so hard to hold this place in a position of lightweight fun... everyone needs to stop overthinking shit

Well except me, today, who's failing at my own advice

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

**grump**"

You are not alone, first ever planned meet for me on here ( the first time I was here) bailed on me 30 mins before I got in the car to drive to her location

It’s not big and it’s not clever, why why why. Sure if there is an emergency ( a genuine one) but

By *alentTeaseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

**grump**"

I would love to get to know you over a drink. I am true to my word. I will be there with a warm hug welcome.

Please dropme a message and we arrangetthe details x

A spot you want me

Can you duff my time waster up please Peach....and I want to watch whilst sitting in the car

You're not helping me subdue the demon here. I'm trying to be a sea of peace and calm.

Fuck it, I'm on my way "

Ha haaaa can you imagine if people actually started to warrior together to knock on the doors of misbehavers? Christ the world could get very violent very quick

Thal

Fuck it, I'm on my way "

Fuck the demon and let’s kick some flake arse.

Pick me up on the way through and we’ll steam in together

shits creek

"you learn to never build yourself up.

the only time that should change is when they are directly i front of you or you are having sex with them.

it has to be this way."

It's fucking shit tho. I tried thinking that way for a while and honestly it just gave me an air of laziness and can't be arsed. The whole "what's the point in making an effort if they might not show? What's the point in using up hairspray if they might not even show?" All that kinda thing. I'd pretty much end up still in my pjs almost begrudging shaving my legs

A spot you want me

"Sorry to hear that. Some people are horrid. Have just fabbed some of your pics to make you feel better

Mrs x"

what a sweet you are

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

This is *the* thing that really gets my goat!

Happens all the time and I don't really give second chances. First impressions and all that.

I'd love to be able to warn other people but I understand it would be a slippery slope if it was allowed here.

Sorry it happened to you after that much investment and that he can't man up and has to hide.

Is it bad I thought this was about the chocolate flake?

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

**grump**

Cheers mate... I am so onboard for your lingerie collection "

Thank you

You’ve got some gorgeous bits yourself, the green!

it has to be this way.

It's fucking shit tho. I tried thinking that way for a while and honestly it just gave me an air of laziness and can't be arsed. The whole "what's the point in making an effort if they might not show? What's the point in using up hairspray if they might not even show?" All that kinda thing. I'd pretty much end up still in my pjs almost begrudging shaving my legs "

i know its shit. but what else can you do? ultimately you end up protecting yourself.

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

**grump**"

I’m sorry you’ve been ghosted, it’s not nice. But from peeking at your pics, definitely his loss!!! You look amazing.

If I wasn’t in work tonight then I’d offer to be your knight in shining armour to save the night from being a total failure

By *orneyloverMan  over a year ago

Boston

These people are really sick. I had one last Saturday. Texted me 2 hours before to say really excited then phoned to say he was running late and would be there in 15 minutes. That was the last I heard from him. Didn't answer my messages and phone went straight to voicemail. So sickening.

What a plonker OP you are stunning

He, she, must be mad not to show

A spot you want me

it has to be this way.

It's fucking shit tho. I tried thinking that way for a while and honestly it just gave me an air of laziness and can't be arsed. The whole "what's the point in making an effort if they might not show? What's the point in using up hairspray if they might not even show?" All that kinda thing. I'd pretty much end up still in my pjs almost begrudging shaving my legs "

So this, I'm successful at holding it all lightly 90% of the time. Just occasionally you feel like you make a real genuine connection and this was one of them. And I've had the should I get ready, should I not today, if I don't and he messages half hour before the meet time I'm going to look likw the cynic...and I hate that. Thats the bit where I get mugged off. Just say you're not coming... I'm not enjoying you taking up so much of my head today

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

What do they do it, fear? Have they bullshitted so much they can’t live up to it?

Sorry you were let down OP!

Awww op hugs I know that feeling all to well try not to beat yourself up about it

And it’s not just socials that people flake on in the past years ago pre pandemic

I had people straight up flake on me for straight up nsa one night stand

New what it was guy didn’t want anything more

But was hot though what the hell it’s someone that wouldn’t look at you like that in normal world so took the plunge

He sed all this bla bla bla I am going to do this that and the next thing to you

Come the day off the meet boom up and flaked and blocked me

Yep... I defo need to meditate more."

Love this!

Couldn't stop laughing!

A spot you want me

"These people are really sick. I had one last Saturday. Texted me 2 hours before to say really excited then phoned to say he was running late and would be there in 15 minutes. That was the last I heard from him. Didn't answer my messages and phone went straight to voicemail. So sickening. "

Fuck that's rough, so sorry. Yeah I don't get people who take the actual time out their day to misguide you

By *escreetsexMan  over a year ago

cannock

Not sure if this has been said but,

You could of turned him in so much that he was wanking,had every intention of meeting you but then lost control at the thought and then lost interest.

shits creek

it has to be this way.

It's fucking shit tho. I tried thinking that way for a while and honestly it just gave me an air of laziness and can't be arsed. The whole "what's the point in making an effort if they might not show? What's the point in using up hairspray if they might not even show?" All that kinda thing. I'd pretty much end up still in my pjs almost begrudging shaving my legs

i know its shit. but what else can you do? ultimately you end up protecting yourself."

It's tough.

I used to be so optimistic and now I'm just a grumpy old hag who looks at worst case scenarios to stop myself getting hurt or whatnot.

It wears ya down and in my case, you end up giving up bothering with anything that involves other people other than work, coz that's a necessity

A spot you want me

Also I want to say THANK YOU lovely people, thanks for all the nice comments and sharing of your own frustrations. This was just the purge (and distraction from the desappointment) I needed

shits creek

it has to be this way.

So this, I'm successful at holding it all lightly 90% of the time. Just occasionally you feel like you make a real genuine connection and this was one of them. And I've had the should I get ready, should I not today, if I don't and he messages half hour before the meet time I'm going to look likw the cynic...and I hate that. Thats the bit where I get mugged off. Just say you're not coming... I'm not enjoying you taking up so much of my head today "

Yep. And then because I talk myself down, I'm then not really in the mood anymore

A spot you want me

"Not sure if this has been said but,

You could of turned him in so much that he was wanking,had every intention of meeting you but then lost control at the thought and then lost interest."

Fuck... now it all makes sense

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Op it happens he either bottled it or found an alternative meet closer to home ,chin up there is someone out their that will show you your worth a million of him x

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

it has to be this way.

So this, I'm successful at holding it all lightly 90% of the time. Just occasionally you feel like you make a real genuine connection and this was one of them. And I've had the should I get ready, should I not today, if I don't and he messages half hour before the meet time I'm going to look likw the cynic...and I hate that. Thats the bit where I get mugged off. Just say you're not coming... I'm not enjoying you taking up so much of my head today

Yep. And then because I talk myself down, I'm then not really in the mood anymore "

never talk yourself down your a catch for anyone x

By *r and Mrs always rightCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Sorry to hear that. Some people are horrid. Have just fabbed some of your pics to make you feel better

Mrs x

what a sweet you are "

And what a beaut you are. Hold your head high lady, you dodged a bullet there Mrs x

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow & Surrounds

He's just another muppet in the vast army of them out there.

Not worth wasting any further energy on.

It's his major loss, as you are seriously lovely.

Ps - can I nick your lingerie drawer!

OP someone once let me go to a hotel room and not show up he was guaranteed sex and we had already had a social months before.

Some men are just assholes.

Get some ice cream and have a chill night instead

"Looking at your pics... He needs his head testing!!! "

Agree! Some people are lunatic mental

"OP someone once let me go to a hotel room and not show up he was guaranteed sex and we had already had a social months before.

Get some ice cream and have a chill night instead "

He must be bonkers

Should we hear what the flake has to say? 2 sides and everything....easy on I'm joking x

it has to be this way.

I’m like this now. I used to do the full works hair/nails/lingerie etc but now I’m like nah, lucky if I shave

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Sorry to hear this. There seems to be a lot of it around. I recently had a guy flake on me as he remembered that he needed to submit his VAT return...

By *ackdaw52Man  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Same. I love the anticipation and excitement of a meet arranged, but it's always tainted by the nagging feeling that they will bottle it.

'Only an hour to go, I suppose I should start getting ready'...then the phone buzzes...

"Sorry to hear this. There seems to be a lot of it around. I recently had a guy flake on me as he remembered that he needed to submit his VAT return..."

Holy shitballs

That’s …. Astonishing actually. It’s like he was trying to piss you off ** shrugs incredulously **

A spot you want me

[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 18:04:03]

A spot you want me

"Sorry to hear this. There seems to be a lot of it around. I recently had a guy flake on me as he remembered that he needed to submit his VAT return..."

Oooph... I mean last minute nerves welcome, but think of better lies chaps lol

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I've had exactly this more times than I can remember, to the point on some occasions I've not even started to get ready sometimes as I just knew it was gonna happen.

You know what it's his loss entirely not yours xx

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We had been chatting with someone for several months, met socially a few times, talked on the phone and via messages about all manner of topics. Everything seemed fine, no obvious red flags. Then a few days after our last social they just stopped reading and responding to our messages mid way through a conversation. Follow up messages asking if they were okay went unread.

We don’t wish them ill. We enjoyed the time that we spent with them, but we would be lying if we said we weren't curious why they stopped so suddenly.

A spot you want me

"OP someone once let me go to a hotel room and not show up he was guaranteed sex and we had already had a social months before.

Get some ice cream and have a chill night instead "

The ice cream is happening guaranteed pleasure

"[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 18:04:03]"

I was due to meet a woman for a socially distanced coffee in February. My sister passed away that afternoon and understandably I cancelled. She blocked me without a reply after I called, left a voicemail and then messaged her (the person I was meeting that is, not my late sister).

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

**grump**

Some people just get a high from the chase. Don’t give them another moment of thought"

This. This really gets my goat. It’s so frustrating when you get one of these chasers

You know something

Spineless men do and will play you without any intentions of ever meeting up with anyone

Feer ? Embarrassment, Low self esteem or the fact they are just total wankers

Don't be thinking there's something wrong with you

It's them and facially unattractive with missing front teeth or not

I'd meet yas

I'd also offer you the best fucking sex you've likely ever had

A spot you want me

"[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 18:04:03]

I was due to meet a woman for a socially distanced coffee in February. My sister passed away that afternoon and understandably I cancelled. She blocked me without a reply after I called, left a voicemail and then messaged her (the person I was meeting that is, not my late sister). "

Oh gosh sorry to hear this there's no humanity in some...

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Sorry to hear this. There seems to be a lot of it around. I recently had a guy flake on me as he remembered that he needed to submit his VAT return...

Holy shitballs

That’s …. Astonishing actually. It’s like he was trying to piss you off ** shrugs incredulously ** "

It did feel a little like he wanted to insult me the best way possible. Guess it was a toss up between that and watching paint dry.

"[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 18:04:03]

I was due to meet a woman for a socially distanced coffee in February. My sister passed away that afternoon and understandably I cancelled. She blocked me without a reply after I called, left a voicemail and then messaged her (the person I was meeting that is, not my late sister).

Oh gosh sorry to hear this there's no humanity in some... "

She messaged me a couple of Weeks ago actually: “I heard your sister had actually passed away. Soz. Lol”. Literally arrgghhhh.

The ice cream is happening guaranteed pleasure"

Which flavour?

Yes been there you know the saying.. to good to be true it certainly was .we chatted etc for a few weeks . she never turned up when she said shes on her way to me i messaged her have u got lost No answer bk.so i blocked her or him maybe posing as a women i dont know never will know

Im very wary now

A spot you want me

The ice cream is happening guaranteed pleasure

Which flavour? "

Ben and Jerrys salted caramel brownie

Yaaaaaaaaaaas

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Get some ice cream and have a chill night instead "

99?

**grump**"

Sorry that happened to you. It's truly shit. But what you should take from it is the trash took itself out early and not later down the line and as such you've not been messed about as much as you could have been.

I know it has a negative effect and you think why bloody bother but try to ignore it. Its their loss. On to the next one! Deep down you know you're worth better than that.

PW

A spot you want me

Again, another big thank you to everyone... settling in for a bit of RuPaul's drag race, while scrolling here for a purve and gorging myself on icecream

By *lipy123TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

When it comes down to the down to it they have not got it in them, They shit themselves when reality bites

By *antric ecstasyMan  over a year ago

Co Durham

It happens... all planned, time and place sorted then - nothing. There may be good reason but most likely he's bottled it or realised that you're not that easy. His loss! Bye...

By *ustfortheforumsWoman  over a year ago

no

"Should we hear what the flake has to say? 2 sides and everything....easy on I'm joking x"

He’s probably reading the forums now

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"He’s probably reading the forums now "

And kicking himself

A spot you want me

"Should we hear what the flake has to say? 2 sides and everything....easy on I'm joking x

He’s probably reading the forums now "

Hes welcome, I take closure privately or publicly over none at all ha!

By *elightfulharmonyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

**grump**"

Got nothing to share as pretty new to all this but I can imagine feeling just the same after chatting and video chatting for a month and building that connection. So sorry OP. By the looks of your pics you will have no trouble in building up a connection with someone else. I know it’s easier for me to say plenty more out their but give yourself the night to do what we do best reach for that ice cream his loss!!

YES you are worth it xx

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

**grump**"

If he is willing to ghost you he needs his head checked, you are stunning and it's his loss unless you are a secret serial kill ofcourse. But in all honesty I wouldn't lose sleep over it there are better people out there that won't flake on you like this one did.

Don't really have any stories to tell you as not had many meets since I have been on here as a single guy but I am sure it will happen so maybe I will have some to share in the future.

"Again, another big thank you to everyone... settling in for a bit of RuPaul's drag race, while scrolling here for a purve and gorging myself on icecream "

Iv watched this before and found it quite entertaining

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

He's probably the type that books 20 people in for a restaurant meal and non turn up.

Talkers will talk whilst the walkers will erm meet you

Set rules for yourself

If you text them on the morning of the day of the social/meet and hear nothing take it that it's off.

Any man or woman that's really into meeting you will text back pretty quickly, anything else is unacceptable and a warning sign.

Take control of the situation quickly.

Only send the one text, no need to send anymore if they haven't replied chances are they won't to the others.

Things happen in life for us all but in my experience people who are wanting to meet will be in touch with a reason why they can't. Then its up to you to accept this or move on.

Remember text them on the day early. No reply it's off.

Be ruthless

By *ockgit64Man  over a year ago

Poulton le Fylde, Lancs.

Some bail when the reality strikes that they ain't getting their dick wet there n then "

Unfortunately that is probably true.

I thought this was about the chocolate in an ice cream. Roasting here, would love a 99.

A spot you want me

"I thought this was about the chocolate in an ice cream. Roasting here, would love a 99. "

How is it roasting in Chezvegas and grey and drizzly here in Notts. Another reason to hate my day lol

Ironically my meet was on Chesterfield. Should have gone anyway and enjoyed some solo sun!

A spot you want me

"Set rules for yourself

If you text them on the morning of the day of the social/meet and hear nothing take it that it's off.

Any man or woman that's really into meeting you will text back pretty quickly, anything else is unacceptable and a warning sign.

Take control of the situation quickly.

Only send the one text, no need to send anymore if they haven't replied chances are they won't to the others.

Things happen in life for us all but in my experience people who are wanting to meet will be in touch with a reason why they can't. Then its up to you to accept this or move on.

Remember text them on the day early. No reply it's off.

Be ruthless"

Oh so much this, thanks... trying to take it on the chin, just the odd one gets under your skin a bit... you know how it is

Sometimes people bottle it, it was probably all to due with him and him only… try not to be harsh on yourself as you did all you could. He’s just an idiot…

Don’t be discouraged btw xxx u will find the right person x

"I thought this was about the chocolate in an ice cream. Roasting here, would love a 99.

How is it roasting in Chezvegas and grey and drizzly here in Notts. Another reason to hate my day lol

Ironically my meet was on Chesterfield. Should have gone anyway and enjoyed some solo sun! "

It's clear blue skies here, has been from around 3pm. You could have joined me on the allotment and had some fresh strawberries. No champagne though. Sorry.

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

You're not alone, happened to me a few times as well. Once travelled to the other side of Scotland for a couple who didn't show, but then had the nerve to say that we should do it again the next day. Aye, right....

A spot you want me

"You're not alone, happened to me a few times as well. Once travelled to the other side of Scotland for a couple who didn't show, but then had the nerve to say that we should do it again the next day. Aye, right...."

Ooooph. Yeah when travels involved that's pants, courtesy costs nothing

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

**grump**

I think you hit the nail on the head here. They lose interest or get scared as soon anything real started to happen. It's their loss anyway!

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"You're not alone, happened to me a few times as well. Once travelled to the other side of Scotland for a couple who didn't show, but then had the nerve to say that we should do it again the next day. Aye, right....

Ooooph. Yeah when travels involved that's pants, courtesy costs nothing "

It did make me wonder: we could have been having fun, instead I was stuck waiting at a pub for a pair who didn't have the manners to contact me to say that they weren't coming.

Portsmouth

"I thought this was about the chocolate in an ice cream. Roasting here, would love a 99.

Ironically my meet was on Chesterfield. Should have gone anyway and enjoyed some solo sun! "

Oh! I know Chesterfield, my mums home town.

I too was flaked on... So I had a wank and a nap instead. Winning

A spot you want me

Ironically my meet was on Chesterfield. Should have gone anyway and enjoyed some solo sun!

Oh! I know Chesterfield, my mums home town.

I too was flaked on... So I had a wank and a nap instead. Winning "

Ha don't give me ideas

instead of a month.

now change that to two weeks. and ask them directly. we meeting or what?

A spot you want me

"instead of a month.

now change that to two weeks. and ask them directly. we meeting or what?"

Ha ha train yourself out of Covid logic eh

"instead of a month.

now change that to two weeks. and ask them directly. we meeting or what?

Ha ha train yourself out of Covid logic eh "

just thinking your in charge of the situation.

give people ultimatums. filter out the rubbish

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Sorry to hear OP, it's shit when that happens.

From my experience if they go quiet assume the meet is off.

If you've any doubts spell it out, tell them if you don't hear from them by x o'clock on the morning of the meet then it's off.

This cuts out a hell of a lot of the eejits and although it's still annoying you can get on with your day.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Thought this was gonna be a rant about how the chocolate goes everywhere when you eat a flake

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman  over a year ago

south coast IOW

He’s an idiot your beautiful. It happens to us all and I agree it’s maddening it also upsets me when it happens. Put it behind you and move on. Block him. Xx

A spot you want me

"Thought this was gonna be a rant about how the chocolate goes everywhere when you eat a flake"

That is also annoying... and may have more longevity as a frustration than this particular bloke

liverpool

"Thought this was gonna be a rant about how the chocolate goes everywhere when you eat a flake

That is also annoying... and may have more longevity as a frustration than this particular bloke"

liverpool

**grump**"

Heart goes out to you.

I was talking to a girl in another site.hit it off straight away,chatted for hours over 2 nights,arranged to meet and she just bailed on me.

I genuinely think there is nothing more frustrating.

» Add a new message to this topic