FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > WOMAN AND FORMULA 1

WOMAN AND FORMULA 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How long will it be before we have a woman in F1? Why isnt there one or several already. They already compete in rally car driving!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They get lost silly.......

"They get lost silly.......

"

thats the fun part not knowning where you going ... we are not silly ,,,, just like a wild ride ,, lol

"They get lost silly.......

"

haha i just had to show Shaz that as she's an F1 fanatic

Shaz would get lost... prob end up on the M1

Tony

You only have to go round in circles lol how hard can it be

woman box now, so maybe with F1 its because they arent as strong as men.

"You only have to go round in circles lol how hard can it be"

Women are good at that.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I think there already has been, hasn't there? One race or something.

Rumour is that she's still trying to reverse back into the garage....

No good can come of this thread me thinks lol xx

There has been a total of 6 female formula 1 drivers since formula 1 started, they have done a total of 30 races and scored 0.5 points.

There is no doubt that some have the talent but the sheer physical effort of driving an F1 car is enormous, the G loads are greater than almost any other motorsport ( certainly the sustained loads are greater,although the instant loads of "top fuel" drag racing is greater).

The strength and extended fitness that is required in F1 driving is usually what puts the female driver at a disadvantage, although the lack of sponsorship/money available in the early years probably doesnt help either.

PS there have been some very successful drag race drivers over the years who have been very much female!!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

haha so boring but

Why shouldn't a lady be in it

Not me mind, my driving is shit x

"haha so boring but

Why shouldn't a lady be in it

Not me mind, my driving is shit x "

Here lyeth the problem lol...

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

there are three women who race in the american indy car race's and two at least who drive in the nascar races too and 4 that i know of who drag race in the states, and 3 who drag race here too, and there are several women/girls in the car racing formular's below F1 and one who i recon who will maybe make it into F1 soon but at the moment she's only 16

Lightweight satnav and cupholders???

Wots the point in watching this ?

all ya get is a

eeeeeeooowwwwwwwwww every half an hr or so and blink and ya missed it.

"Wots the point in watching this ?

all ya get is a

eeeeeeooowwwwwwwwww every half an hr or so and blink and ya missed it. "

Went to Monza last year... thats a perfect description lol..

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

id never get me tits n ass into a small space like that!!!

"id never get me tits n ass into a small space like that!!!"

It'd be fun watching you try

The cockpit of an F1 race car is ergonomically designed so that the driver fits snugly into his workplace.

Now imagine all the extra drag factors that would come into play if you had to make room for a hand bag, somewhere to put the shoes they are going to wear once they step out of the car, CD player with all of David Cassidy's cd's, tissues, packets of mints, 2 pound coins for the shopping trolleys, mirror on the dash board for lippy application and an umbrella.

Women F1 drivers, sorry girls but it is never going to work is it

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"The cockpit of an F1 race car is ergonomically designed so that the driver fits snugly into his workplace.

Now imagine all the extra drag factors that would come into play if you had to make room for a hand bag, somewhere to put the shoes they are going to wear once they step out of the car, CD player with all of David Cassidy's cd's, tissues, packets of mints, 2 pound coins for the shopping trolleys, mirror on the dash board for lippy application and an umbrella.

Women F1 drivers, sorry girls but it is never going to work is it "

i dont listen to david cassidy!!!

"id never get me tits n ass into a small space like that!!!"

I didn't think F1 could be improved, but-------

Forum Mod

"The cockpit of an F1 race car is ergonomically designed so that the driver fits snugly into his workplace.

Im laughing and I don't care........ill hit you with my handbag if we ever meet at a social

Mr bonks !! you sexist !! that's rubbish .... we could simply keep all our essentials in the glove compartment ..... MEN!

Mr bonks !! you sexist !! that's rubbish .... we could simply keep all our essentials in the glove compartment ..... MEN! "

Feckin big glove box miss

Mr bonks !! you sexist !! that's rubbish .... we could simply keep all our essentials in the glove compartment ..... MEN!

Feckin big glove box miss "

Alright one of those roof box whatsit's then

Alright one of those roof box whatsit's then "

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Alright one of those roof box whatsit's then "

maybe a trailer for shoes too?? lol

Alright one of those roof box whatsit's then maybe a trailer for shoes too?? lol"

Oooh good point hun

Alright one of those roof box whatsit's then maybe a trailer for shoes too?? lol

Oooh good point hun "

I rest my feckin case

Alright one of those roof box whatsit's then maybe a trailer for shoes too?? lol

Oooh good point hun

I rest my feckin case "

What? what? Paul used to do rallying as a navigator and one time when I went to watch, he hardly talked to me all day saying he had to concentrate!!!! boys and their toys

dirtybigbadsgirlville

still think formula one is shite

» Add a new message to this topic