FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fucking after 5 mins

Fucking after 5 mins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Believe it or not but not all guys on here want to fuck anything with a pulse. I can appreciate and completely understand that ladies get inundated with messages (and straight guys from gay/straight guys) but there are some who don't and have a common sense of decency and integrity.

Discuss your experiences and thoughts on the matter.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a swinging site ... Aren't we here to fuck??!

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

FAF?

I'd fuck most things with a pulse

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

And today's white Knight is....

"It's a swinging site ... Aren't we here to fuck??! "

Will you fuck every guy that messages you?

"I'd fuck most things with a pulse "

Atleast you're honest mate

"And today's white Knight is...."

Today's failure at sarcasm is...

some of us likr to chat first its not all wham bam thank you ma'am

"It's a swinging site ... Aren't we here to fuck??! some of us likr to chat first its not all wham bam thank you ma'am"

This

Give it 10 mins at least. Im not easy.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I've never had a problem with the messages I get on Fab.

Creating a single profile when I was already over 45, probably helped. Along with the fact that I'm not looking to meet men

I appreciate that it's probably a very different experience for younger ladies, who don't already understand what Fab is like or about filters.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

You're right OP.

Not every guy wants to fuck anyone with a pulse.

But there are enough of the guys that don't care at all what a woman looks like or who she is as long as she will take their cock that it makes women very very wary.

And it stops us believing the ones who actually want us for ourself.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Lots of profiles say "I'm not here to shag the whole site"

"Give it 10 mins at least. Im not easy. "

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Preston

Fine by me

Yorkshire

I’ll give you 12 them I’m out

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm with you on the ten minutes thing ... thirty seconds for oral though

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

If guys “want to fuck anything with a pulse” that’s their business, this is a place where all/most scenarios are covered, we all do what’s best for us

I was wondering that myself or are we looking for something more meaningful like the L word

The closest thing I get to a fuck is told to fuck off

In the middle

"Lots of profiles say "I'm not here to shag the whole site" "

But they probably would if they had half a chance at it

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Talking of fucking anything with a pulse

I really prefer those who i am fucking to have a pulse

"It's a swinging site ... Aren't we here to fuck??!

Will you fuck every guy that messages you?"

If i was in the right place , right time, confident they had intelligence, similar interests (bdsm), confident they were STI free, not an arse and the moon +the stars were aligned, absolutely

"The closest thing I get to a fuck is told to fuck off"

Half way there

"You're right OP.

But there are enough of the guys that don't care at all what a woman looks like or who she is as long as she will take their cock that it makes women very very wary.

And it stops us believing the ones who actually want us for ourself."

Each to their own. Some would shag the crack of dawn if they were up early enough. I'd rather quality over quantity tbh

"It's a swinging site ... Aren't we here to fuck??! some of us likr to chat first its not all wham bam thank you ma'am"

What about a glory hole

"Give it 10 mins at least. Im not easy.

I’ll give you 12 them I’m out"

I'll set the timer

Never understood fucking for the sake of fucking? I mean, we don’t have to be compatible 100% but there should be at least actual mutual attraction.

I can’t have sex with guys I don’t feel attracted to and hope it’s the same for the guys I meet.

"Never understood fucking for the sake of fucking? I mean, we don’t have to be compatible 100% but there should be at least actual mutual attraction.

I can’t have sex with guys I don’t feel attracted to and hope it’s the same for the guys I meet."

Also I’d consider myself to be quite a picky bitch as I know what I find attractive and what I don’t

Everyone is looking for different things, I guess what's most important is finding like-minded partners. Some people are happy waiting months to find the right one FWB. Others are happy to turn up somewhere and let 20 strangers creampie them. Each to their own.

Personally I think sex is better with attraction and connection. So I tend to meet people I have a spark with and have usually massaged, cammed, or had phone calls with. I then feel more comfortable meeting and there is some sexual tension and excitement built up. I have had sex within seconds of meeting for the first time, that's ok, but generally I like to sit, chat, cuddle, kiss, maybe eat and drink for a while before shagging. I do always expect and want sex though, I am here for sex at the end of the day (well, anytime of the day lol) xx

Yorkshire

I'll set the timer "

Currently on 6 mins….

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Much Pissing on the Strawbs

"And today's white Knight is....

Today's failure at sarcasm is..."

tomorrow's forum fighter ?

I understand that we aren't all here looking for the same thing. That's why it isn't compulsory to read/ reply to every message and I don't concern myself with those looking for something different. I really don't get why folk feel the need to discuss why others do things differently.

*shrugs*

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Me too

"It's a swinging site ... Aren't we here to fuck??! some of us likr to chat first its not all wham bam thank you ma'am

What about a glory hole "

would you fuck everyone who messages you I think not you would see if you are attracted to them first. I wouldn't ride someone i dont like or im not attracted to

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

"If guys “want to fuck anything with a pulse” that’s their business, this is a place where all/most scenarios are covered, we all do what’s best for us "

Exactly this. Our community is a spectrum. I've seen women led into a party blindfold to be fucked by 5 or 6 guys within seconds of entering the room. I've known other people who like to get to know their playmates first before they're prepared to play.

I love the diversity and the differences and it's important that we accept and encourage those differences. It's what keeps things healthy and inclusive.

"It's a swinging site ... Aren't we here to fuck??! some of us likr to chat first its not all wham bam thank you ma'am

What about a glory hole would you fuck everyone who messages you I think not you would see if you are attracted to them first. I wouldn't ride someone i dont like or im not attracted to "

But in a glory hole you don't see or chat mutters to self..

Its so serious in here

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

I am interested in women who have a lot more than a pulse but obviously it is vital that they have a pulse

I have Pulse on my profile as a nice to have

"If guys “want to fuck anything with a pulse” that’s their business, this is a place where all/most scenarios are covered, we all do what’s best for us

Exactly this. Our community is a spectrum. I've seen women led into a party blindfold to be fucked by 5 or 6 guys within seconds of entering the room. I've known other people who like to get to know their playmates first before they're prepared to play.

I love the diversity and the differences and it's important that we accept and encourage those differences. It's what keeps things healthy and inclusive."

Respectful responses

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

Will you fuck every guy that messages you?

If i was in the right place , right time, confident they had intelligence, similar interests (bdsm), confident they were STI free, not an arse and the moon +the stars were aligned, absolutely "

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Nooooo. Sex is actually very easy to get in here , a decent friendship is more elusive. I hate sometimes when going for a social that women feel the need to hint and remind that it’s not guaranteed sex after , I’m like not even thinking about it !

What about a glory hole would you fuck everyone who messages you I think not you would see if you are attracted to them first. I wouldn't ride someone i dont like or im not attracted to

But in a glory hole you don't see or chat mutters to self..

Its so serious in here "

never did it never will

Good answer xxx

"Everyone is looking for different things, I guess what's most important is finding like-minded partners. Some people are happy waiting months to find the right one FWB. Others are happy to turn up somewhere and let 20 strangers creampie them. Each to their own.

Personally I think sex is better with attraction and connection. So I tend to meet people I have a spark with and have usually massaged, cammed, or had phone calls with. I then feel more comfortable meeting and there is some sexual tension and excitement built up. I have had sex within seconds of meeting for the first time, that's ok, but generally I like to sit, chat, cuddle, kiss, maybe eat and drink for a while before shagging. I do always expect and want sex though, I am here for sex at the end of the day (well, anytime of the day lol) xx"

Love this answer

Nooooo. Sex is actually very easy to get in here , a decent friendship is more elusive. I hate sometimes when going for a social that women feel the need to hint and remind that it’s not guaranteed sex after , I’m like not even thinking about it ! "

In the middle

"If guys “want to fuck anything with a pulse” that’s their business, this is a place where all/most scenarios are covered, we all do what’s best for us

I love the diversity and the differences and it's important that we accept and encourage those differences. It's what keeps things healthy and inclusive."

Exactly, it’s a place for everyone and everything from two singles meeting to a 50 man gang bang, vive le difference

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Maybe I'm an anomaly but i always have just a social first and that's usually after talking for quite a while. I need to engage on a deeper and more intimate level before i would take my clothes off.

"You're right OP.

I completely understand. I think I just wanted to open up the conversation to remind folks that some guys still have integrity.

Common sense and decency, wait guys come back.

"You're right OP.

I completely understand. I think I just wanted to open up the conversation to remind folks that some guys still have integrity."

Do we need reminding of this then?

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Maybe I'm an anomaly but i always have just a social first and that's usually after talking for quite a while. I need to engage on a deeper and more intimate level before i would take my clothes off. "

And fair play to you Hun. If that's your requirement the playmates should be glad to honour it.

"You're right OP.

And it stops us believing the ones who actually want us for ourself. "

I don't want the 'men' I meet for 'themselves' ......

Yorkshire

"You're right OP.

I completely understand. I think I just wanted to open up the conversation to remind folks that some guys still have integrity."

And people who play things a little more loose have no “integrity” or “common decency”?

In the middle

"You're right OP.

I completely understand. I think I just wanted to open up the conversation to remind folks that some guys still have integrity.

Do we need reminding of this then? "

Only by the ones that aren’t getting any yet think they should be because their number game is low

Herts

Today's failure at sarcasm is..."

It's not sarcasm

"FAF?"

Whats faf?

"Everyone is looking for different things, I guess what's most important is finding like-minded partners. Some people are happy waiting months to find the right one FWB. Others are happy to turn up somewhere and let 20 strangers creampie them. Each to their own.

Personally I think sex is better with attraction and connection. So I tend to meet people I have a spark with and have usually massaged, cammed, or had phone calls with. I then feel more comfortable meeting and there is some sexual tension and excitement built up. I have had sex within seconds of meeting for the first time, that's ok, but generally I like to sit, chat, cuddle, kiss, maybe eat and drink for a while before shagging. I do always expect and want sex though, I am here for sex at the end of the day (well, anytime of the day lol) xx

Love this answer "

Me too but my favourite word in it is massaged.

"You're right OP.

And people who play things a little more loose have no “integrity” or “common decency”?"

Apparently not. We're all sluts and whores!

"You're right OP.

Only by the ones that aren’t getting any yet think they should be because their number game is low "

I didn't realise that we were here to fuck as many people as possible?! Is that the case?

It's not sarcasm"

So you're just being an arsehole then?

It's not sarcasm"

It's .......... ?

"You're right OP.

Do we need reminding of this then? "

Some clearly do need reminding or atleast appreciate it.

I thought fab was about getting free 420. That's what all the profiles near me are about, aswell as most of my status feed

O ffs! Enough of this white night shit. Saying it says more about you. Let people make there own mind up, trying to undermine and silence someones voice in a disregarding and manipulative way, because that is what your doing makes you look way dumber than you probably are.

"You're right OP.

Some clearly do need reminding or atleast appreciate it."

Who does? How do you know they need reminding? Who are you reaching out to?

Herts

It's not sarcasm

So you're just being an arsehole then?"

No you're just staying the effin obvious.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think they do... Most of the time.

I've had a couple who weren't like that though.

But then there's ladies who are after a quick fuck too... They just need to find each other.

"If guys “want to fuck anything with a pulse” that’s their business, this is a place where all/most scenarios are covered, we all do what’s best for us "

leave people alone to do what they want.

if its within site rules it has nothing to do with you.

"You're right OP.

Some clearly do need reminding or atleast appreciate it.

Who does? How do you know they need reminding? Who are you reaching out to?"

No one in particular, however I have experienced responses and read people's profiles. I also thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss and it seems people are enjoying the debate for the most part.

Love this answer "

Thank you xx

that wasnt me a having a go sandy btw just agreeing with you

It's been that long since I last had sex, that I will fuck within 1 minute when I get a meet.

Yorkshire

"You're right OP.

And people who play things a little more loose have no “integrity” or “common decency”?

Apparently not. We're all sluts and whores!"

I know!!!….but think we’re only allowed polite respectful responses ?!

I'll set the timer

Currently on 6 mins…."

Have I missed the slot

"I think they do... Most of the time.

I've had a couple who weren't like that though.

But then there's ladies who are after a quick fuck too... They just need to find each other."

This

"You're right OP.

And its good to be reminded that spring follows winter

Looking at the threads a poster posts in can tell you a LOT

By *anityProjectMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Who cares? Men and women are wired differently. Makes it difficult, but meh.

In the middle

"You're right OP.

Only by the ones that aren’t getting any yet think they should be because their number game is low

I didn't realise that we were here to fuck as many people as possible?! Is that the case? "

Honestly, you can’t say that people who meet lots have no integrity and I said “people” as you based your OP on what guys do, you seem to forget that women like dogging/gang bangs/glory holes/club meets/booty calls etc.

It's not sarcasm

No you're just staying the effin obvious. "

Why are you acting like an arsehole? I don't get it... Does it make you feel good attempting to undermine someone?

Yorkshire

I'll set the timer

Currently on 6 mins….

Have I missed the slot "

The “slot” has been missed

"You're right OP.

I didn't realise that we were here to fuck as many people as possible?! Is that the case?

Honestly, you can’t say that people who meet lots have no integrity and I said “people” as you based your OP on what guys do, you seem to forget that women like dogging/gang bangs/glory holes/club meets/booty calls etc. "

I was responding to the 'numbers low' comment.

I completely understand, appreciate and respect what people want and in no way am I criticising that nor have a eluded to that.

In the middle

"that wasnt me a having a go sandy btw just agreeing with you"

I know darling

"You're right OP.

Looking at the threads a poster posts in can tell you a LOT "

I'm attempting to determine whether that's a dig or a compliment toward me...

In the middle

"You're right OP.

Honestly, you can’t say that people who meet lots have no integrity and I said “people” as you based your OP on what guys do, you seem to forget that women like dogging/gang bangs/glory holes/club meets/booty calls etc.

I was responding to the 'numbers low' comment.

I completely understand, appreciate and respect what people want and in no way am I criticising that nor have a eluded to that. "

Then what are you eluding to with your integrity by not being a guy who is “fucking anything with a pulse”? Are you saying they are wrong because really they aren’t! They are doing exactly what they want with who they want and probably having a great time doing it

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

To be fair, I would give most people a bash, I mean, what’s the worse that can happen?

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

It's a difficult one when you go for a social and the sexual connection is slapping you in the face, secluded areas around your location start to become alot more apparent haha!

In the middle

"To be fair, I would give most people a bash, I mean, what’s the worse that can happen?"

You could have a jolly nice time

Herts

It's not sarcasm

No you're just staying the effin obvious.

Why are you acting like an arsehole? I don't get it... Does it make you feel good attempting to undermine someone?"

I think women are perfectly capable of working out that some blokes are crap and some aren't without you self promoting yourself.

Okehampton

And I seriously (no seriously) dislike people that describe other people as “anything”. So now I will call you out OP and ask you to describe, in detail, your definition of an “anything”

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Not that quick but ultimately yes. I don’t think I’m here to play chess

Okehampton

"To be fair, I would give most people a bash, I mean, what’s the worse that can happen?

You could have a jolly nice time "

I’m not here for “nice”

"You're right OP.

This.

I may be desperate but even I won't sink as low as vegetables!

In the middle

"To be fair, I would give most people a bash, I mean, what’s the worse that can happen?

You could have a jolly nice time

I’m not here for “nice” "

I held back there I should have said you could have a fucking fantastic time

"And I seriously (no seriously) dislike people that describe other people as “anything”. So now I will call you out OP and ask you to describe, in detail, your definition of an “anything” "

Is that for the purpose that more people on here will fall into the lynch mob you intend building to belittle me?

"I may be desperate but even I won't sink as low as vegetables! "

Hahahaha welcomed

"You're right OP.

I'm attempting to determine whether that's a dig or a compliment toward me..."

Now look what's happened to his confidence !

You get that wet suit to mine now you charmer

Yorkshire

"And I seriously (no seriously) dislike people that describe other people as “anything”. So now I will call you out OP and ask you to describe, in detail, your definition of an “anything” "

He’s still not going anywhere near the “integrity” and “common decency” comments. So expect a ghosting

"You're right OP.

This. "

Thank you both for understanding where I'm coming from

"To be fair, I would give most people a bash, I mean, what’s the worse that can happen?"

Very generous man.

"And I seriously (no seriously) dislike people that describe other people as “anything”. So now I will call you out OP and ask you to describe, in detail, your definition of an “anything”

He’s still not going anywhere near the “integrity” and “common decency” comments. So expect a ghosting"

I'll respond to you the same way. I know you're gonna attempt a lynch mob because of my choice of words, so you're right, I am gonna fucking ignore you.

"I may be desperate but even I won't sink as low as vegetables! "

That's most of the Tory cabinet out then.

"You're right OP.

Now look what's happened to his confidence ! "

It's difficult to maintain any confidence on here when you get mobbed

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"You're right OP.

It's difficult to maintain any confidence on here when you get mobbed"

Just ignore OP. Think anyone with common sense knows that what you’ve referred to is a turn of phrase thrown around often on here.

I'm free today. Just saying

"You're right OP.

Just ignore OP. Think anyone with common sense knows that what you’ve referred to is a turn of phrase thrown around often on here. "

Thank you, appreciate it x

Like some women here, it starts with a mental connection for me. I'm not interested in just 'fucking'.

I can get that quite regularly. I want more, and with this place, there are some lovely gems that want that same thing I do. Yes, while my ultimate aim is intimacy, it certainly isn't the only thing I'm after.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

This would do attitude is the exact type we should be promoting. If only more people had your mentality, the world would be a more sexually satisfied place.

Okehampton

"And I seriously (no seriously) dislike people that describe other people as “anything”. So now I will call you out OP and ask you to describe, in detail, your definition of an “anything”

Is that for the purpose that more people on here will fall into the lynch mob you intend building to belittle me?"

Just because I say something contrary to your opinion it doesn’t mean I am trying to belittle you. You have made a statement. “Anything with a pulse”, now as it pertains to this site specifically I asked a genuine question, to summarise, do you believe that some of the members of this site can be described such? That’s all, it’s not complicated really and no other reason to ask than to ascertain your character and what place your original post came from.

You made the thread ffs if you don’t like responses I’m sorrow, perhaps someone can build you an echo chamber?

"Like some women here, it starts with a mental connection for me. I'm not interested in just 'fucking'.

I can get that quite regularly. I want more, and with this place, there are some lovely gems that want that same thing I do. Yes, while my ultimate aim is intimacy, it certainly isn't the only thing I'm after. "

This

Some guys spoil it for the rest of us with a creepy line, I have messaged a lot of woman with a handful of reply’s a lot seem very defensive because of this, I prefer to send a funny comment or see if we click, and tbh as much as fellas are proud of there dicks never should be as profile pic !! Read woman’s profiles, would you go up to a woman in a bar and flash yourself to start and talk. My rant over

I get pissed off with all the gay guys looking at me or contacting me.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

"You're right OP.

Couldn’t agree more

"FAF?

Whats faf?"

It's utterly appalling that this woman ( not me ) asked what a FAF is and not ONE of the pulse seeking males in here or one of the integrity seeking females ...... and anything in between or at either extreme ....... ( i've got a meeting on Monday n Tuesday ) have cast some light on her FAF shadow.

I'm a bit more alarmed that she's been her as long as she has and hasn't been offered one........ where's Mystique when you need him ?

"I get pissed off with all the gay guys looking at me or contacting me."

Suit you sir

In the middle

"You're right OP.

It's difficult to maintain any confidence on here when you get mobbed"

Mobbed all I’m trying to point out is that people use the site how they see fit, I pass no judgement on who people meet and neither should you OP

Yorkshire

He’s still not going anywhere near the “integrity” and “common decency” comments. So expect a ghosting

I'll respond to you the same way. I know you're gonna attempt a lynch mob because of my choice of words, so you're right, I am gonna fucking ignore you."

They are your words! And they were a very poor choice considering it’s a swingers community website!!

Agree

Is that for the purpose that more people on here will fall into the lynch mob you intend building to belittle me?

Just because I say something contrary to your opinion it doesn’t mean I am trying to belittle you. You have made a statement. “Anything with a pulse”, now as it pertains to this site specifically I asked a genuine question, to summarise, do you believe that some of the members of this site can be described such? That’s all, it’s not complicated really and no other reason to ask than to ascertain your character and what place your original post came from.

You made the thread ffs if you don’t like responses I’m sorrow, perhaps someone can build you an echo chamber? "

Then yes, I do think some of the members on here can be described as such.

Do you think some of the members on here would 'fuck anything with a pulse'?

Si ... you are just too nice to be looked at xx lovely man.

Okehampton

You made the thread ffs if you don’t like responses I’m sorrow, perhaps someone can build you an echo chamber?

Do you think some of the members on here would 'fuck anything with a pulse'?"

Thank you. I shall now disengage from your thread. It’s not for me. Be well

My only issue in the thread so far is the white knight comment. I see it banded about far too often.

My comment about thread visits are generic whilst at the same time looking at his and yours.

Filters!

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

I'll respond to you the same way. I know you're gonna attempt a lynch mob because of my choice of words, so you're right, I am gonna fucking ignore you.

They are your words! And they were a very poor choice considering it’s a swingers community website!!

"

Why does everything have to descend to personal insults and arguments, we are all entitled to an opinion and the right to freely express them

Some of us guys just like the forums and are not after fucking everything

"FAF?

Whats faf?

It's utterly appalling that this woman ( not me ) asked what a FAF is and not ONE of the pulse seeking males in here or one of the integrity seeking females ...... and anything in between or at either extreme ....... ( i've got a meeting on Monday n Tuesday ) have cast some light on her FAF shadow.

I'm a bit more alarmed that she's been her as long as she has and hasn't been offered one........ where's Mystique when you need him ?"

Its me... I'm still learning the acronyms

Yorkshire

"FAF?

Whats faf?

I'm a bit more alarmed that she's been her as long as she has and hasn't been offered one........ where's Mystique when you need him ?"

Probably FAFing around Widnes or putting the bins out

Correct

"I'm free today. Just saying "

Will you fuck anything ?

I’ve got a bag of lentils you can borrow ?

"FAF?

Whats faf?

I could make some guesses..

Fuck any female

Fuck and finger

Fishing and fruit

"Some of us guys just like the forums and are not after fucking everything "

Atleast you're honest

In the middle

Do you think some of the members on here would 'fuck anything with a pulse'?"

You think it’s ok to describe people as “anything” ?

Wow!

"I'm free today. Just saying

Will you fuck anything ?"

Nah, only females

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

I get the same, almost total TV/gays but although I’m 100% straight it doesn’t bother me. I’m sure all the stunning female profiles I look at must think “Why is that 51 year old man looking at me”

"I'd fuck most things with a pulse

I’ve got a bag of lentils you can borrow ? "

Soak them first for him

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"You're right OP.

This!!

"I'd fuck most things with a pulse

I’ve got a bag of lentils you can borrow ?

Soak them first for him "

"You're right OP.

Mobbed all I’m trying to point out is that people use the site how they see fit, I pass no judgement on who people meet and neither should you OP

"

And at no point have I directly passed judgement on anyone, only stated a point.

As you'll see from the post it was related to how guys are perceived (especially from the people I've chatted to and alot of profiles I've read).

Do you think some of the members on here would 'fuck anything with a pulse'?

You think it’s ok to describe people as “anything” ?

Wow! "

Ok, here's a good question.

Are there people on here who aren't respectful toward others?

Shall we make this the 143 comment thread and then it's over.

Another 32 ner ners take up too much bandwidth.

145 ?

"Believe it or not but not all guys on here want to fuck anything with a pulse. I can appreciate and completely understand that ladies get inundated with messages (and straight guys from gay/straight guys) but there are some who don't and have a common sense of decency and integrity.

Discuss your experiences and thoughts on the matter."

Ive read this a few times and still has an air of snobbery about it ....

Visit clubs, it'll take the edge off that 'way of thinking'

Who'd have thought sex was a major big deal by who people shag and by how many ...

This place never changes!

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’ll fuck any hole but not them manholes cause that’s ghay

This feels like an evening thread

Like it could be in the evening type chat, not a set you up for the day chat, it's sunday

"This feels like an evening thread "

Agreed, and a Monday one at that

manchester

"I’ll fuck any hole but not them manholes cause that’s ghay "

Granny was looking for you up there ^^^

"This feels like an evening thread

Agreed, and a Monday one at that "

Maybe a tuesday or wednesday, monday is a slow ease in

Up North

"I’ll fuck any hole but not them manholes cause that’s ghay

Granny was looking for you up there ^^^"

I didn’t read, I’ll go check

I didn’t read, I’ll go check "

I'll sabe you some time, what does faf stand for? I've had 3 guesses

manchester

I'll sabe you some time, what does faf stand for? I've had 3 guesses "

Fancy a fuck?

By *_elia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

FAB is a community and resource site first and foremost.

Meeting others is a small section of the site.

Fancy a fuck? "

Tut of course!

"Never understood fucking for the sake of fucking? I mean, we don’t have to be compatible 100% but there should be at least actual mutual attraction.

I can’t have sex with guys I don’t feel attracted to and hope it’s the same for the guys I meet."

I appreciate this response, thank you, I'm glad you understood where I was coming from.

Up North

"FAF?

Whats faf?"

It means ‘fist a fanny’ and I’m VERY available

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Personally I think sex is better with attraction and connection. So I tend to meet people I have a spark with and have usually massaged, cammed, or had phone calls with. I then feel more comfortable meeting and there is some sexual tension and excitement built up. I have had sex within seconds of meeting for the first time, that's ok, but generally I like to sit, chat, cuddle, kiss, maybe eat and drink for a while before shagging. I do always expect and want sex though, I am here for sex at the end of the day (well, anytime of the day lol) xx"

Like this. I think there are no hard or fast rules to this. Each person is responsible for doing what fulfills and works for them.

We are all different in so many ways so will always have different outcomes and expectations. If we were all the same life would be incredibly boring

Interesting you would deem this as white knight behaviour. In what way would you say so?

There are plenty of women who are here for just the purpose this site was intended and they certainly aren’t interested in chatting.

"FAF?

Whats faf?

It means ‘fist a fanny’ and I’m VERY available "

really?

Up North

"FAF?

Whats faf?

really? "

Yes

"FAF?

Whats faf?

really? "

I mean the acronym not your availability

There he is!

Tell Ladybird what a FAF is :-0

it's each to their own; you do you, I'll do me, and if that means I do you then we do, you know. If it doesn't then we don't do.

Up North

There he is!

Tell Ladybird what a FAF is :-0 "

I just did

"Some of us guys just like the forums and are not after fucking everything

Atleast you're honest"

Well my face effects the fucking bit lol

Up North

"FAF?

Whats faf?

really?

I mean the acronym not your availability "

It’s a yes to both

There he is!

Tell Ladybird what a FAF is :-0 "

Frantic Arse Fart

There he is!

Tell Ladybird what a FAF is :-0

I just did "

Oh ...... thanks....... I think.

Yorkshire

"Believe it or not but not all guys on here want to fuck anything with a pulse. I can appreciate and completely understand that ladies get inundated with messages (and straight guys from gay/straight guys) but there are some who don't and have a common sense of decency and integrity.

Discuss your experiences and thoughts on the matter.

Ive read this a few times and still has an air of snobbery about it ....

Visit clubs, it'll take the edge off that 'way of thinking'

Who'd have thought sex was a major big deal by who people shag and by how many ...

This place never changes!"

Precisely!

"I've never had a problem with the messages I get on Fab.

Creating a single profile when I was already over 45, probably helped. Along with the fact that I'm not looking to meet men

I appreciate that it's probably a very different experience for younger ladies, who don't already understand what Fab is like or about filters."

Have you blocked men from messaging you?

Fancy a fuck? "

Naughty granny! And i only noticed the question mark after. You minx you.

Should've stopped at 143......

Still no anythings were hurt in the making of this thread.

I can relate to this as having that slight connection or into similar things will always make the meetings and events be smooth and efficient and more enjoyable in the long run me personally not a man to shag about but enjoy my meets when I get some