FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Showoffs

Showoffs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does everyone need to show off how many fabs or views or messages they get? I get it...your popular but I probably get more out of 1 fab or 1 message because it means more then a mass from random people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Noochie I’m sure you get more than that some like I don’t show that we look at other people’s profiles

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Show off showoff pick your nose and blow off.

That's what we used to say

"Noochie I’m sure you get more than that some like I don’t show that we look at other people’s profiles "

I'm not complaining, I enjoy any fab or message I get because I dont get many so I enjoy it more

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Some people get a lot from a lot of fabs and messages.

I like it when one of our pictures gets to about 90 fabs when we put it on and go back and look to see if it makes 100 in 12 hours. It never does .

I enjoy it

Don't worry to much man.

People think you are ok

"Some people get a lot from a lot of fabs and messages.

I like it when one of our pictures gets to about 90 fabs when we put it on and go back and look to see if it makes 100 in 12 hours. It never does .

I enjoy it "

My thing is I enjoy and I'm grateful for just 1 fab or 1 message

Who's showing off?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I enjoy it

My thing is I enjoy and I'm grateful for just 1 fab or 1 message "

There ya go then, we all have "a thing"

By *akey8888Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 25/07/21 13:40:16]

By *akey8888Man  over a year ago

London

"Who's showing off? "

I can show off for you

"Who's showing off? "

Not referring to anyone person in particular....just some threads I've seen in the past x

"Who's showing off?

I can show off for you "

No thanks

By *reamblueMan  over a year ago

London

"Show off showoff pick your nose and blow off.

That's what we used to say "

I still say that

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I enjoy it "

I’ve just fabbed a few of yours. Very sexy body

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I enjoy it

I’ve just fabbed a few of yours. Very sexy body "

Thanks

For some reason I cant....lol x

Are you asking a question in order to broaden your mind and understand a behaviour or is this a thread where you wish to pass judgment on that behavior? I can’t quite tell.

That’s wonderful that you have the same sense of satisfaction from your ‘1 fab or 1 message’ as they do from the admiration of their friends and the adulation of strangers.

Bravo to you all and long may you all enjoy it the way you see fit.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I haven’t seen anyone showing off

"Are you asking a question in order to broaden your mind and understand a behaviour or is this a thread where you wish to pass judgment on that behavior? I can’t quite tell.

That’s wonderful that you have the same sense of satisfaction from your ‘1 fab or 1 message’ as they do from the admiration of their friends and the adulation of strangers.

Bravo to you all and long may you all enjoy it the way you see fit."

Mate dont read stuff into this thread that's not there...its a post about I like my few fabs probably more then people who get lots....

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Is this off the back of the “how many views have you got” thread?

J x

"I haven’t seen anyone showing off "

Please...this is a thread about I'm happy to get 1 or 2 fabs/messages,I used the term show off to give it a title that might attract some posts

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Who's showing off? "

Me, I am! I never get so many views in a day and they'll pretty much all be disappointed when they realise my video isn't one where you can actually see anything.

In the meantime, look at me being all popular and shit.

No, seriously, LOOK. AT. ME.

"Is this off the back of the “how many views have you got” thread?

J x"

In a way yes...but I cant join in because i dont get that many so this is my thread to say I'm happy with what i get

Doire Theas

"I haven’t seen anyone showing off

Please...this is a thread about I'm happy to get 1 or 2 fabs/messages,I used the term show off to give it a title that might attract some posts"

Good for you

J x

In a way yes...but I cant join in because i dont get that many so this is my thread to say I'm happy with what i get "

Well i've went upto 5 views .....so yeah, i'm pretty much a big deal!

I understand your post though Noochie

"Who's showing off?

Me, I am! I never get so many views in a day and they'll pretty much all be disappointed when they realise my video isn't one where you can actually see anything.

In the meantime, look at me being all popular and shit.

No, seriously, LOOK. AT. ME. "

I looked and fabbed some pics

Doire Theas

J x

In a way yes...but I cant join in because i dont get that many so this is my thread to say I'm happy with what i get

I understand your post though Noochie "

I just looked and you didn’t catch me

By *oeBiggs321Man  over a year ago

Reading

J x

In a way yes...but I cant join in because i dont get that many so this is my thread to say I'm happy with what i get "

As long as you’re happy with what you get then it doesn’t matter what others get does it

J x

I just looked and you didn’t catch me "

Damn you Belle

"Are you asking a question in order to broaden your mind and understand a behaviour or is this a thread where you wish to pass judgment on that behavior? I can’t quite tell.

Bravo to you all and long may you all enjoy it the way you see fit.

Mate dont read stuff into this thread that's not there...its a post about I like my few fabs probably more then people who get lots...."

I asked you a question, not reading into it. You seemed to have read more into my question than I into your statement. I think my question has been answered. Thank you and have a fabulous day.

Please...this is a thread about I'm happy to get 1 or 2 fabs/messages,I used the term show off to give it a title that might attract some posts

Good for you "

Thank you...the point I'm trying to make is...my 1 fab or 1 message makes me just as happy as those who get 100s of fabs and messages x

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

"Why does everyone need to show off how many fabs or views or messages they get? I get it...your popular but I probably get more out of 1 fab or 1 message because it means more then a mass from random people.

"

firstly "everyone" not everyone at all and secondly people use fab they way they see fit... some use it for a confidence boost rather than just meeting. If people want to show off then that's completely cool, if you don't like what ypu see then move on to another thread and don't sweat it

"Why does everyone need to show off how many fabs or views or messages they get? I get it...your popular but I probably get more out of 1 fab or 1 message because it means more then a mass from random people.

firstly "everyone" not everyone at all and secondly people use fab they way they see fit... some use it for a confidence boost rather than just meeting. If people want to show off then that's completely cool, if you don't like what ypu see then move on to another thread and don't sweat it "

Yes your right good for you x

Sherwood Forest

firstly "everyone" not everyone at all and secondly people use fab they way they see fit... some use it for a confidence boost rather than just meeting. If people want to show off then that's completely cool, if you don't like what ypu see then move on to another thread and don't sweat it

Yes your right good for you x"

Doire Theas

J x

I just looked and you didn’t catch me

Damn you Belle "

Doire Theas

Good for you

Thank you...the point I'm trying to make is...my 1 fab or 1 message makes me just as happy as those who get 100s of fabs and messages x"

Yes it’s very true that one message you get is more meaningful than the amount of messages I get saying ‘nice tits’

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

People are all different. When I had my filters off briefly I get loads of messages, views and fabs.

I don’t think this shows anything other than I am single, female and have a pulse.

Now I have to sort through the messages and unfortunately most won’t make the cut. Cruel, but that’s fab life.

Without the filters I probably would have left before now.

Glad that you are enjoying your experience OP.

Good for you

Thank you...the point I'm trying to make is...my 1 fab or 1 message makes me just as happy as those who get 100s of fabs and messages x

Yes it’s very true that one message you get is more meaningful than the amount of messages I get saying ‘nice tits’ "

If you like messages like that then good for you...my occasional message tends to be more thought out then that so that's why I get a lot of enjoyment when I get a message

"People are all different. When I had my filters off briefly I get loads of messages, views and fabs.

I don’t think this shows anything other than I am single, female and have a pulse.

Now I have to sort through the messages and unfortunately most won’t make the cut. Cruel, but that’s fab life.

Without the filters I probably would have left before now.

Glad that you are enjoying your experience OP."

Loving my experience at the moment...something in the water or air is making noochie a happy boy recently x

Doire Theas

Good for you

Yes it’s very true that one message you get is more meaningful than the amount of messages I get saying ‘nice tits’

If you like messages like that then good for you...my occasional message tends to be more thought out then that so that's why I get a lot of enjoyment when I get a message "

Yes that’s exactly what I mean someone has went to the effort of putting a nice message together not just saying the first thing that comes into their heads

Good for you

If you like messages like that then good for you...my occasional message tends to be more thought out then that so that's why I get a lot of enjoyment when I get a message

Yes that’s exactly what I mean someone has went to the effort of putting a nice message together not just saying the first thing that comes into their heads "

Oh sorry...I thought you meant you like the nice tits message...my bad x

Doire Theas

Good for you

Yes that’s exactly what I mean someone has went to the effort of putting a nice message together not just saying the first thing that comes into their heads

Oh sorry...I thought you meant you like the nice tits message...my bad x"

Gawd no I’m more than a set of tits

Good for you

Oh sorry...I thought you meant you like the nice tits message...my bad x

Gawd no I’m more than a set of tits "

I think that sums up what I was trying to say(badly) that my 1 or 2 messages have more substance then great tits wanna fuck message... of course some people like those lol x

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

My ego needs attention

"My ego needs attention "

Go tend to it then young man lol x

What I'm taking from this thread is that Noel Gallaghers let him self go.

"What I'm taking from this thread is that Noel Gallaghers let him self go. "

So because I'm not buff or what you call handsome you wanna insult people? Get a life mate

Why are you even bothered?

"What I'm taking from this thread is that Noel Gallaghers let him self go.

So because I'm not buff or what you call handsome you wanna insult people? Get a life mate"

wasn't an insult at all!!!! Sorry if you think it is, I like how much Noel Gallagher moans and whines.

Its a form of exhibitionism

"What I'm taking from this thread is that Noel Gallaghers let him self go.

So because I'm not buff or what you call handsome you wanna insult people? Get a life mate wasn't an insult at all!!!! Sorry if you think it is, I like how much Noel Gallagher moans and whines. "

If you had said Liam....not an insult x

Oh quick, where’s my violin

People should not take things to heart so easily, just chill, relax and kick back and take a breath or fresh air

"Oh quick, where’s my violin "

Yawn x

Is this one of those threads where someone pretends it’s an innocent question but those that are in the clique know it’s about someone specifically?

"Is this one of those threads where someone pretends it’s an innocent question but those that are in the clique know it’s about someone specifically?"

???? From me it's a thread about being happy with what I get from fabs and messages

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

If you've got it flaunt it! Do I do stuff on here and in life for attention? Well I'm not doing it to get bloody ignored! Pmsl! Just saying! xx

"Is this one of those threads where someone pretends it’s an innocent question but those that are in the clique know it’s about someone specifically?

???? From me it's a thread about being happy with what I get from fabs and messages "

I see.

Good for you.

When I’m happy I smile and spread cheer.

I don’t have a pop at someone because something different makes them happy.

Bravo to you all and long may you all enjoy it the way you see fit."

This

Glad I read yours before I wrote something similar but with bad grammer

J x"

^^^^^^^ I was wondering this too... Is it to do with the recent `how many views` thread? Some peeps just like to take part in threads that ask a question ... & Help out the OPs in their quest for information...I did answer in the 'how many views' thread & I would hope it's not misinterpreted as "Showing Off"

Everyone seems pissed that I used the word show off.....my thread is about how I enjoy my few fabs and messages just the same,if not more then those who get 100s,if you enjoy your 100s of fabs and messages then good for you,so let me enjoy my few....thank you x

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Everyone seems pissed that I used the word show off.....my thread is about how I enjoy my few fabs and messages just the same,if not more then those who get 100s,if you enjoy your 100s of fabs and messages then good for you,so let me enjoy my few....thank you x"

Dont worry I for 1 am not pissed! I'm a show of allways have been will admit it! My kids say when we go out none of yr showing of mother! Lol x

Sherwood Forest

"Everyone seems pissed that I used the word show off.....my thread is about how I enjoy my few fabs and messages just the same,if not more then those who get 100s,if you enjoy your 100s of fabs and messages then good for you,so let me enjoy my few....thank you x"
considering your thread is named "showoffs" and your opening lines are... "Why does everyone need to show off how many fabs or views or messages they get? I get it...your popular" surely you can see why some people might take that a little negatively or like you are having a dig that's certainly how I read it

"Everyone seems pissed that I used the word show off.....my thread is about how I enjoy my few fabs and messages just the same,if not more then those who get 100s,if you enjoy your 100s of fabs and messages then good for you,so let me enjoy my few....thank you x considering your thread is named "showoffs" and your opening lines are... "Why does everyone need to show off how many fabs or views or messages they get? I get it...your popular" surely you can see why some people might take that a little negatively or like you are having a dig that's certainly how I read it "

Sometimes I dont always think before I press send

So apologies to everyone who has been upset by my wording...sometimes I think of a thread that I think will be fun but then word it incorrectly....x

Once I was out for drinks with the girls and one of them was constantly typing into her phone all night. When I got home I checked Facebook and she had shared numerous posts about what a crazy time she was having and how the night was "total carnage". Some people just need some form of self validation I guess.

"Once I was out for drinks with the girls and one of them was constantly typing into her phone all night. When I got home I checked Facebook and she had shared numerous posts about what a crazy time she was having and how the night was "total carnage". Some people just need some form of self validation I guess. "

How did she even enjoy the night if she was constantly on her phone Some peeps are addicted to their phones & certain apps... I know I'm addicted to my phone & fab...

"Noochie I’m sure you get more than that some like I don’t show that we look at other people’s profiles

I'm not complaining, I enjoy any fab or message I get because I dont get many so I enjoy it more"

» Add a new message to this topic