FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girls going to the loo together

Girls going to the loo together

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usman 199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Why in my youth when in a pub in a group did the girls always to the loo together

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

To keep the doors shut as all the locks were broken. And discuss who was going to snog who

J

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

So they could talk about you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We still do! Some toilets have a double cubicle so you both go at once and continue the chat

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Nothing worse than sitting on a toilet then realizing there is no loo roll hence the need for the friend to get you some

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Why in my youth when in a pub in a group did the girls always to the loo together "

Safety

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

To share the smirnoff in the handbags.

I do know that they always come back smiling due to a chemical reaction between the water and the hair

Oh so they're not actually going to 'lez off' with eachother?!

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Honestly, the ladies toilets in any nightclub are absolutely the place to be. Nobody will ever be as supportive as dr*nk girls in the toilets.

I remember in a particularly classy establishment in Birkenhead one girl kneeling on the floor throwing up while her mate knelt behind her holding her hair out of the way with one hand while trying to reapply her smudged eyeliner with the other. That's real friendship for you right there.

If you're ever suffering from low self esteem they'll tell you how beautiful you are, if you've had a row with your man they'll tell you he was lucky you'd even speak to him and you can do far better queen.

No matter what you're going through, dr*nk girls in nightclub toilets are there to support you.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ohhh what happens in there stays in there

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Honestly, the ladies toilets in any nightclub are absolutely the place to be. Nobody will ever be as supportive as dr*nk girls in the toilets.

I remember in a particularly classy establishment in Birkenhead one girl kneeling on the floor throwing up while her mate knelt behind her holding her hair out of the way with one hand while trying to reapply her smudged eyeliner with the other. That's real friendship for you right there.

If you're ever suffering from low self esteem they'll tell you how beautiful you are, if you've had a row with your man they'll tell you he was lucky you'd even speak to him and you can do far better queen.

No matter what you're going through, dr*nk girls in nightclub toilets are there to support you."

So true

"Oh so they're not actually going to 'lez off' with eachother?! "

Might do.

"Why in my youth when in a pub in a group did the girls always to the loo together "

We use to chat about the fellas or top up our drinks in the cubical (always Bacardi in someones bag)

Stockport

"Honestly, the ladies toilets in any nightclub are absolutely the place to be. Nobody will ever be as supportive as dr*nk girls in the toilets.

No matter what you're going through, dr*nk girls in nightclub toilets are there to support you."

fantastic analogy can picture the scene xx

First rule of girl code...

We don't talk about what we talk about

"To keep the doors shut as all the locks were broken. And discuss who was going to snog who

J "

In men's toilets, they're actually missing Who is going in toilets and nicking the locks..

Answers on a postcard please

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

If you really want to know just go on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbFQkIqLKaY

Stockport

"If you really want to know just go on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbFQkIqLKaY

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's for the good company. Guys should branch out and let go, with their male mates

So they can have a orgasm before takein two pump squirt fall asleep guy home ha ha jokes

"It's for the good company. Guys should branch out and let go, with their male mates"

Nah, who'll keep on eye on the pool table to make sure nobody butts in on your turn?

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

This is so true and brings back so many memories of some absolutely great night's spent mostly in the ladies at Subculture in Birmingham (when I wasn't working there as a sub girl)

Everyone chatted to everyone. If someone was upset we all rallied around and agreed that the person that had upset them was indeed a prick/bitch etc of the higher order. Secrets were shared, d*unken declarations of new friendships would actually stand and you might not know the girls last name, but damn sure next time you bumped into them big hugs and news and gossip was exchanged.

If you felt crap about yourself the girls would tell you that you looked amazing. Man cheated? It would soon spread out like wildfire amongst the girls that Fred Blogs was a cunt and he'd get frozen out. We'd kiss and pull each other in there (those of us who also fancy girls would anyway) makeup, drinks, drugs, tampons, all shared!

God I miss the days of a d*unken get together in the ladies in the club that was like my second home!

Agree

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"Ohhh what happens in there stays in there "

Even after a dodgy curry?

The ladies have got it right. If one is upset, sick, d*unk or need advice they all really up together.

Us lads dont talk about shit unless its taking the piss or bragging about something.

I think that's why Im more close to my girl mates than lads tbh.

Talking is a good thing and most of us lads just bottle it up and we snap. Either with fighting, distancing from everyone or the doom side suicide.

Sorry to lower the chat but it's major factor that many people don't talk about.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Wow

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"Why in my youth when in a pub in a group did the girls always to the loo together

Safety "

Incase one falls in?

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Nothing worse than sitting on a toilet then realizing there is no loo roll hence the need for the friend to get you some "

Drip dry

"Nothing worse than sitting on a toilet then realizing there is no loo roll hence the need for the friend to get you some

Drip dry "

With a number two?

That will get crusty and irritating very quickly.

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Nothing worse than sitting on a toilet then realizing there is no loo roll hence the need for the friend to get you some

Drip dry

With a number two?

That will get crusty and irritating very quickly."

Random comment incoming:

Female alpacas go to the toilet together too

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

thats where we pick what guy we going home with can get very heated you dont always get who you want

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

I agree with all the above, you men don't realise what you're missing out on.

By *hechairman18Man  over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

I was told, that Blonde's, go to the toilet in two's,

" because they are not used to taking their own knickers off ".

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"I was told, that Blonde's, go to the toilet in two's,

" because they are not used to taking their own knickers off "."

Brace for impact!

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I've noticed on straight dating sites that a large number of women actually have photos posted on their profiles that have been taken in the ladies toilets of a pub or club. Many with the condom machines and toilet pans for a backdrop. So now everytime I now see two women going to the loo together, I think, ahhh perhaps they are going to go and take photos of one another to upload on to profiles on dating sites.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I've noticed on straight dating sites that a large number of women actually have photos posted on their profiles that have been taken in the ladies toilets of a pub or club. Many with the condom machines and toilet pans for a backdrop. So now everytime I now see two women going to the loo together, I think, ahhh perhaps they are going to go and take photos of one another to upload on to profiles on dating sites. "

The lighting in there is often very flattering.

Jesus I hated that.

Leave me bloody alone. And don't talk from another cubicle, weird stranger.

Doire Theas

"Jesus I hated that.

Leave me bloody alone. And don't talk from another cubicle, weird stranger. "

gawd I’m that weird stranger

"Jesus I hated that.

gawd I’m that weird stranger "

Don't worry

I try to fit in and reply. Last time I did I ended up being sniffed by 3 random girls and spraying them with my perfume.

I try to go as little as possible.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Something I’ve never understood or done. If someone says ‘I’ll come with you’ I delay and do something else, leaving them to toddle off alone.

"Something I’ve never understood or done. If someone says ‘I’ll come with you’ I delay and do something else, leaving them to toddle off alone. "

I need new excuses

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Something I’ve never understood or done. If someone says ‘I’ll come with you’ I delay and do something else, leaving them to toddle off alone.

I need new excuses "

Or just learn stealth sneaking off

"Nothing worse than sitting on a toilet then realizing there is no loo roll hence the need for the friend to get you some "

I used to work in a Pub, had to take the kids to the pool during locking up time.

They turned the lights off while i was in there annd they hadnt replaced the loo roll. So had to actually phone the pub lanndline and ask the Barmaid who was locking up at the time to bring me some paper and turn the lights back on!

Doire Theas

"Jesus I hated that.

gawd I’m that weird stranger

Don't worry

I try to fit in and reply. Last time I did I ended up being sniffed by 3 random girls and spraying them with my perfume.

I try to go as little as possible. "

» Add a new message to this topic