FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dating..

Dating..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just signed back up to the world of online dating.

I honestly lost hope and enthusiasm within the first 5 minutes.

Anyone else completely disillusioned by online dating?

As much as men seem to like curvy women for fun according to that site we aren't good enough to date.

Further barriers include having children, not bring some adrenaline junkie and worse, it seems knowing what you want is also frowned upon.

Its no wonder that so many of us end up back here x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just signed back up to the world of online dating.

As much as men seem to like curvy women for fun according to that site we aren't good enough to date.

Further barriers include having children, not bring some adrenaline junkie and worse, it seems knowing what you want is also frowned upon.

Its no wonder that so many of us end up back here x"

online dating is a disaster for us men too. Unless you are basically Thor you can forget about getting any date

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

You just end up going round in circles so all good fun

OP, I'd date you if you weren't 545 miles away.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I know what you mean OP. I've came to the conclusion that I'm not good enough as someone to date x

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"I know what you mean OP. I've came to the conclusion that I'm not good enough as someone to date x"
you know that is a load of c**p

Online dating these days in lieing fab

For woman it’s a place whare they are not frowned appon for looking for casual sex even though it’s nothing to be frowned appon just sounds better ie I am on xxxx date site in stead off I am on fab a swingers site even though 90% off time it’s going to end up the same as fab

For guys it’s the lie to get what they want

Oooo I want all this love stuff bl bl bl bl date gone to you’re knickers down pumped and off never to here from them again

Play hard ball and they ither run or stick till they get it

Hence why I love fab cuts though all the bs

Always say being truthful is the best way if a guy takes my fancy offcores I am going to let him pump me no need to lead me down the garden path with false promises to get in my knickers

Just tell me if you take my fancy then it happen regardless off what other things they want

"I know what you mean OP. I've came to the conclusion that I'm not good enough as someone to date x"

Aww never put your self down like that you are it’s just the majority off guys see at as a way to get what they want by lieing they way In to bed then ghost afterwards

Rather than do the hard work on fab

By *adInLiverpoolMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

Darlin, with all due respect, you say “knowing what you want is frowned upon” then frown upon men for knowing what they want by not wanting a “curvy” woman with kids.

Can you see the issue here?

I’m sure if you ticked more of my boxes I’d date you, love a fuller woman, so I don’t want you to think this is coming from a bad place.

Take care.

By *ulldog_71Man  over a year ago

Sedgefield

I have to disagree any man would be proud to have you by his side

I tried online dating, the various apps, all they want to do is strip the blokes of membership fees so you can read your messages or see who has actually shown some interest in you. Biggest load of crap in the world, and I'm not attractive enough to date anyway

"I know what you mean OP. I've came to the conclusion that I'm not good enough as someone to date x

Aww never put your self down like that you are it’s just the majority off guys see at as a way to get what they want by lieing they way In to bed then ghost afterwards

Rather than do the hard work on fab "

stop painting all fellas with the same brush we are not all like that

"I know what you mean OP. I've came to the conclusion that I'm not good enough as someone to date x

Rather than do the hard work on fab stop painting all fellas with the same brush we are not all like that "

Well if all guys would stop acting that way

I sit in party everyday with different people all over the world for ages off like 18- mid 50s

And it’s alway the same chat

Chatting to this little bird on xxxx site telling her all this bs and what not she’s getting pumped and dumped

It’s grate to sit and listen to and get the inside working it’s the sad truth off the reality

LIVERPOOL

Rather than do the hard work on fab stop painting all fellas with the same brush we are not all like that "

Mate, they don’t care if “we’re all not like that”.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've never tried online dating, much sooner meet someone in real life in the pub or a shop than spend loads of time ping pong texting, or flirting online.

Meet someone online, not for me thanks, although I've had some great sex with ladies that I've met off here

Rather than do the hard work on fab stop painting all fellas with the same brush we are not all like that

I sit in party everyday with different people all over the world for ages off like 18- mid 50s

Chatting to this little bird on xxxx site telling her all this bs and what not she’s getting pumped and dumped

It’s grate to sit and listen to and get the inside working it’s the sad truth off the reality "

ive tried to be myself on here and treat women with respect like i would if i met her in a pub or club and would like to know where it has gotten me......... Absolutely no where

Rather than do the hard work on fab stop painting all fellas with the same brush we are not all like that

It’s grate to sit and listen to and get the inside working it’s the sad truth off the reality ive tried to be myself on here and treat women with respect like i would if i met her in a pub or club and would like to know where it has gotten me......... Absolutely no where "

That’s because fabs a swingers site we can choose we know it’s sex not some bs made up stuff just to get knickers off sorry but like I have sed

I have herd it first hand two meny times and even seen the message feel sick to my stomach on what go’s on in date sites just to get knickers off

LIVERPOOL

It’s grate to sit and listen to and get the inside working it’s the sad truth off the reality ive tried to be myself on here and treat women with respect like i would if i met her in a pub or club and would like to know where it has gotten me......... Absolutely no where "

Truth, you tell em lad.

Women want the guy they complain about until they hit their 30s and 40s, so they get the kind of guy they told “let’s just be friends” then he bores them.

Can’t make them happy, have your fun and get out unless you find a girl who knows what it is to be a woman, understands how to treat and man and understands what he can and can’t be to her.

It’s grate to sit and listen to and get the inside working it’s the sad truth off the reality ive tried to be myself on here and treat women with respect like i would if i met her in a pub or club and would like to know where it has gotten me......... Absolutely no where

That’s because fabs a swingers site we can choose we know it’s sex not some bs made up stuff just to get knickers off sorry but like I have sed

I have herd it first hand two meny times and even seen the message feel sick to my stomach on what go’s on in date sites just to get knickers off "

do a role reversal on this imagine its a man on here saying what you are saying about all women on fab imagine the uproar the fella would be blocked left right and centre

It’s grate to sit and listen to and get the inside working it’s the sad truth off the reality ive tried to be myself on here and treat women with respect like i would if i met her in a pub or club and would like to know where it has gotten me......... Absolutely no where

I have herd it first hand two meny times and even seen the message feel sick to my stomach on what go’s on in date sites just to get knickers off do a role reversal on this imagine its a man on here saying what you are saying about all women on fab imagine the uproar the fella would be blocked left right and centre "

But here the thing I not saying anything that’s not true form my own experience on date sites and form what I have first hand seen and herd

Something to remember when the make up and clothes come off I am a normal GUY you wouldn’t even be able to tell I am bi witch means I am in on the GUY CODE chats that happen yes I brake the rules

Hang guys, at the end of the day, this site is what ever you want it to be.

The last time I was on here, I found a deep and meaningful relationship. I wasn't expecting it, or looking for it. When you find that person and you click, there is nothing better. At the end of the day it all comes down to how you present yourself in your interaction with others on here.

"Hang guys, at the end of the day, this site is what ever you want it to be.

The last time I was on here, I found a deep and meaningful relationship. I wasn't expecting it, or looking for it. When you find that person and you click, there is nothing better. At the end of the day it all comes down to how you present yourself in your interaction with others on here."

i though loki killed you

The last time I was on here, I found a deep and meaningful relationship. I wasn't expecting it, or looking for it. When you find that person and you click, there is nothing better. At the end of the day it all comes down to how you present yourself in your interaction with others on here.i though loki killed you "

I went to Tahiti, it's a magical place

LIVERPOOL

I have herd it first hand two meny times and even seen the message feel sick to my stomach on what go’s on in date sites just to get knickers off do a role reversal on this imagine its a man on here saying what you are saying about all women on fab imagine the uproar the fella would be blocked left right and centre

But here the thing I not saying anything that’s not true form my own experience on date sites and form what I have first hand seen and herd

Something to remember when the make up and clothes come off I am a normal GUY you wouldn’t even be able to tell I am bi witch means I am in on the GUY CODE chats that happen yes I brake the rules"

Ever thought you don’t have the right perspective because you’re not a woman?

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

The last time I was on here, I found a deep and meaningful relationship. I wasn't expecting it, or looking for it. When you find that person and you click, there is nothing better. At the end of the day it all comes down to how you present yourself in your interaction with others on here.i though loki killed you "

If you thought that, then you don't know your Marvel

Birmingham

The last time I was on here, I found a deep and meaningful relationship. I wasn't expecting it, or looking for it. When you find that person and you click, there is nothing better. At the end of the day it all comes down to how you present yourself in your interaction with others on here.i though loki killed you I went to Tahiti, it's a magical place "

How was Tahiti? I hear it's a magical place!

The last time I was on here, I found a deep and meaningful relationship. I wasn't expecting it, or looking for it. When you find that person and you click, there is nothing better. At the end of the day it all comes down to how you present yourself in your interaction with others on here.i though loki killed you I went to Tahiti, it's a magical place

How was Tahiti? I hear it's a magical place! "

I came back a new man

Birmingham

I feel exactly the same way. I honestly do. Regardless of whatever compliments people say on here or on xxx dating site or whatever, when I let down my guard and start to care about someone I always seem to get hurt. It makes me feel like there's something wrong with me.

Dating sites are awful,I detest them.

I have herd it first hand two meny times and even seen the message feel sick to my stomach on what go’s on in date sites just to get knickers off do a role reversal on this imagine its a man on here saying what you are saying about all women on fab imagine the uproar the fella would be blocked left right and centre

Something to remember when the make up and clothes come off I am a normal GUY you wouldn’t even be able to tell I am bi witch means I am in on the GUY CODE chats that happen yes I brake the rules

Ever thought you don’t have the right perspective because you’re not a woman?"

I have the best perspective as I can see both side ie I get to here what guys say and how they are when woman aren’t around

Also I get to see how a woman feel like when they have it done to them as guys do the exact same bs to me

Being in the middle gives you a whole new light to look on

And it’s the reason so meny guys say they have better luck on date sites that here as they can bs they way in to bed

Hence why I give up the date sites as I was sick off being lead down the garden path

By guys who I would necessarily out right bang me but made the announcements for oooo he wants more he wants to date and stuff only to be humped and ghosted

Yip I stick to fab whare I know exactly what I am walking in to

LIVERPOOL

I have the best perspective as I can see both side ie I get to here what guys say and how they are when woman aren’t around

Also I get to see how a woman feel like when they have it done to them as guys do the exact same bs to me

And it’s the reason so meny guys say they have better luck on date sites that here as they can bs they way in to bed

Hence why I give up the date sites as I was sick off being lead down the garden path

By guys who I would necessarily out right bang me but made the announcements for oooo he wants more he wants to date and stuff only to be humped and ghosted

Yip I stick to fab whare I know exactly what I am walking in to "

You have no idea what you’re talking about, could be the bad grammar though. Bye.

Yip I stick to fab whare I know exactly what I am walking in to

You have no idea what you’re talking about, could be the bad grammar though. Bye. "

I think I have a real good idear off what I am talking about

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I know what you mean OP. I've came to the conclusion that I'm not good enough as someone to date x you know that is a load of c**p"

I wish it were. That's one of the reasons I ended up on here. No need to worry about a relationship x

"I know what you mean OP. I've came to the conclusion that I'm not good enough as someone to date x you know that is a load of c**p

I wish it were. That's one of the reasons I ended up on here. No need to worry about a relationship x"

you would be a lovely lady for any fella dont be putting yourself down you are gorgeous

LIVERPOOL

"I know what you mean OP. I've came to the conclusion that I'm not good enough as someone to date x you know that is a load of c**p

I wish it were. That's one of the reasons I ended up on here. No need to worry about a relationship xyou would be a lovely lady for any fella dont be putting yourself down you are gorgeous "

Did she say thank you?

I wish it were. That's one of the reasons I ended up on here. No need to worry about a relationship xyou would be a lovely lady for any fella dont be putting yourself down you are gorgeous

Did she say thank you?"

She's offline, stop stirring

LIVERPOOL

I wish it were. That's one of the reasons I ended up on here. No need to worry about a relationship xyou would be a lovely lady for any fella dont be putting yourself down you are gorgeous

Did she say thank you?

She's offline, stop stirring"

Stirring? I’m trying to point out what doesn’t work, if you see me being honest as a bad thing I don’t know what to tell you.

Did she say thank you?

Stirring? I’m trying to point out what doesn’t work, if you see me being honest as a bad thing I don’t know what to tell you. "

You asked if she said "thank you" to a compliment when she's offline.

LIVERPOOL

Did she say thank you?

Stirring? I’m trying to point out what doesn’t work, if you see me being honest as a bad thing I don’t know what to tell you.

You asked if she said "thank you" to a compliment when she's offline. "

Why are you stuck on if she’s offline? They were both online when they posted half and hour ago.

Let’s be honest this is probably about the other things I said in the thread, so let’s just end this now.

Agree to disagree, have a nice night, bye.

I'm so sorry I laughed at this! I gave it a go a few years ago and found the complete opposite ... guys absolutely won't date a slim, fit, adrenaline junkie and god forbid you know anything! And I got told that ... giggling here! Horrible places ...

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Given up on on-line dating, as most just wanted casual sex and even had one guy who wanted a partner to explore swinging with! When I asked him why he'd asked me, he replied "you look the type"!

So I'll stick with fabs, at least I'm under no illusions about what guys want here xx

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Yeah I tried online dating in December and hid/deleted my profile straight away

Decided I'm just meant to be scary spinster lady and I cannot deny my destiny

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

Yup, the very reason I cancelled my sub in them. The "suggested matches" I definitely didn't feel remotely attracted to any shape or form.

By *tagmeupMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Problem on here is the distance as you look very dateable x

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

Yep, I gave up years ago. My view is that men want to have sex with us but not date us or be seen in public with us.

Hate, hate, hate dating apps

My fucktardometer seems on full alert on them.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Hate, hate, hate dating apps

My fucktardometer seems on full alert on them. "

What do you do with your Fucktardometer while you're on Fab then, throw it out of the window to get it to shut up?

LvM

Dating apps are horrible. And I'm slim and a bit of an adrenaline junkie. I find a lot of men on dating apps are not respectful.

I deleted all of mine at the beginning of the year and feel much better for it.

I personally find speed dating to be a much better experience than online dating. I haven't found a partner there yet. But you get to meet and talk with real people instead of making decisions based on photoshopped pictures.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I'm just wondering what the responses would have been had a man posted this? Most likely no one owes you a date and then a few telling him that women are allowed choices in who they date

Mr

"Hate, hate, hate dating apps

My fucktardometer seems on full alert on them.

What do you do with your Fucktardometer while you're on Fab then, throw it out of the window to get it to shut up?

LvM"

I just cry

By *tagmeupMan  over a year ago

Wirral

This is the holy grail, someone you can enjoy vanilla dates with but also thr lifestyle. Hard to find on the normal dating sites but increased competition on here

Bizarrely, I found both my past fwb on dating sites. No luck at all on fab..

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

I met Jak at a party I wasn't going to go to thank God I did go I can't imagine how difficult dating is nowadays and it's all visual too tinder just seems to be who has the dumbest chat up lines friend of mine has said they had a lot of success with bumble but eventually gave up and met someone while having a quiet drink I think people have lost the art of conversation and everything is so disposable now you just have to swipe there's no chemistry from the get go it's just yeah they will do

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I didn't use My dating site for a year whilst I got a little Fab engrossed. My preferences were always set to open to non monogamy. When I logged back in after a year the site had been remodelled with polyamory being a massive feature. ALL of my matches are now predominantly couples! So unless I change my setting to monogamous -which I'm not- my main picks are people already in firm relationships

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

"I personally find speed dating to be a much better experience than online dating. I haven't found a partner there yet. But you get to meet and talk with real people instead of making decisions based on photoshopped pictures."

I'm not sure I could do speed dating. I'll end up talking bollocks and looking like an idiot lol

I have lost all hope at dating , hence me coming here , happy ever after is the fantasy .

» Add a new message to this topic