FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People who fuck for hours

People who fuck for hours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aomilatte OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

Do your private parts get really sore?

Ours do after 20 minutes. Do we have extra sensitive fannycock syndrome? It's quite a rare condition

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

20 mins!! That’s a warm up for me!

Twenty is plenty.

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

You last twenty minutes…

Midlands

"Twenty is plenty."

Seven, we're in heaven.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Lube

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

No, I don't get sore, and I can go for hours. My knees will give out before any other part of me.

Everyone is using sufficient lubricant, right?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Yes I get sore.

Yes I regret it the day after when my chuff is so swollen I'm pissing sideways and I have to dab dry instead of wipe.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've never wanted to fuck for hours. I'd get bored probs as well as sore. I know some people love it so I'm not knocking it.

By *oubletroubleCouple  over a year ago

South West

Two will do....

I’d be bored after half an hour to be honest

Less sore, more achy.

Thrusting is hard on your butt and putting weight on your arms is hard on the triceps. The next day I’m always feeling like I’ve done a workout.

As fore chafing and soreness like that. No not really. Tends to get pretty wet and messy which helps with that.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Because I've been circumcised, I don't get sore like most guys, and can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman for as long as she wants. Nice position to be in at parties, or group fun. It's a double edged sword though, no pun intended, it takes a very special woman who knows what she is doing to make a circumcised guy cum orally.

Midlands

Not just us that gets sore then! Or don't really want to fuck for hours. For lube we use pussy juice.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I can't think of anything worse

"I can't think of anything worse"

Same, I’d be asleep

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

No pain no gain

Isn’t it just a nice reminder of the fun that was had?

"I can't think of anything worse

Same, I’d be asleep "

Same for me as well. No thanks

Mrs C

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Anyone wishing to bang the life out of me for an hour or so bring one tub of Flora and a magazine....

King's Crustacean

"No pain no gain

Isn’t it just a nice reminder of the fun that was had?"

You're doing it wrong.....

Do you have a vagina ?

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Because I've been circumcised, I don't get sore like most guys, and can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman for as long as she wants. Nice position to be in at parties, or group fun. It's a double edged sword though, no pun intended, it takes a very special woman who knows what she is doing to make a circumcised guy cum orally. "

I'm also circumcised, and I'm in a similar position.

Pros:

- Can fuck for literally hours.

- No problems with premature ejaculation.

- Can keep up the momentum in group encounters when more sensitive guys are flagging.

- Excellent control over when I climax, once I'm in the zone.

Cons:

- It can be difficult to get hard.

- I can lose track of time and wear out partners.

- Pretty much impossible to cum from oral.

- Can prove puzzling to partners inexperienced with circumcised penis ("Erm... I'm not sure what to do with this.")

This awareness of my own abilities and shortcomings gives me an excellent sense of the role I should play in group sex. Maybe I should start a thread about that. Hmm.

King's Crustacean

"Because I've been circumcised, I don't get sore like most guys, and can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman for as long as she wants. Nice position to be in at parties, or group fun. It's a double edged sword though, no pun intended, it takes a very special woman who knows what she is doing to make a circumcised guy cum orally. "

Wooooooo everybody ....... I'm special.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Foreplay and other things for hours sure, but not penetrative sex.

Its not something I would want to do even if I could as I tend to get bored or worn out after 5-10 minutes so switch to something else.

But if you want to be pistoning for England jave at it!

Il give you the best 5 minutes of ya life and that includes oral

London

"No pain no gain

Isn’t it just a nice reminder of the fun that was had?

You're doing it wrong.....

Do you have a vagina ? "

Not attached to my own body

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I've never wanted to fuck for hours. I'd get bored probs as well as sore. I know some people love it so I'm not knocking it."

Same. All that thrusting and I'd be bored. I think it becomes less about the sex and more about the cardio then!

It's sometimes like that on the second go around, as it takes longer, and I'm just trying to get to finish.

London

Sting was quoted as saying him and the wife would have sex for hours. He later admitted that included dinner and a movie too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sting was quoted as saying him and the wife would have sex for hours. He later admitted that included dinner and a movie too "

I'm not a fan of Sting but if he understands that the build up to sex can include dinner and a movie he's doing something right

King's Crustacean

"Sting was quoted as saying him and the wife would have sex for hours. He later admitted that included dinner and a movie too "

He is associated with tantric sex....

I think this thread is more about just the penetrative act which, sadly, seems to be the main or only goal.

I can get sore one end the other dose not

For the end that gets sore to I regret it the next day a little but it’s also a good reminder off how wild the night was

[Removed by poster at 30/07/21 10:04:16]

"Because I've been circumcised, I don't get sore like most guys, and can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman for as long as she wants. Nice position to be in at parties, or group fun. It's a double edged sword though, no pun intended, it takes a very special woman who knows what she is doing to make a circumcised guy cum orally.

Wooooooo everybody ....... I'm special."

. I must admit, I’ve not noticed any difference to the performance of circumcised men to those who aren’t.

Not had issue making them cum either. Shrugs.

Perhaps he has more experience with men than I have… seems unlikely though

By *tefe-MartyCouple  over a year ago

Cambs

Depends on the situation and what you are up to

Doesn't have to be shagging away for hours, lots of other things to enjoy.

Honestly even when we were younger didn't have the stamina for hours of pure fucking, and to be honest it can get boring for everyone involved.

Can be great to relax watching a video or dirty talk having a drink before starting again

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I wish I could last longer but then again I enjoy foreplay , teasing and trying new ways too excite rather than just pounding away ?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I've never bothered timing it, to be honest.

shits creek

I must add that I include all the bodily stuff in the fucking for hours. My poontang doesn't think "oh, that's a couple of fingers, I'm only allowed to get sore from a dick" so all toys, fingers, tongues, cactii are included over the course of

a session, and the hours are generally over a night or couple of days. You gotta have a piss break, drink break, fan your fanny to cool it break!

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Because I've been circumcised, I don't get sore like most guys, and can stay hard for prolonged periods of time to pleasure a woman for as long as she wants. Nice position to be in at parties, or group fun. It's a double edged sword though, no pun intended, it takes a very special woman who knows what she is doing to make a circumcised guy cum orally.

I'm also circumcised, and I'm in a similar position.

Pros:

- Can fuck for literally hours.

- No problems with premature ejaculation.

- Can keep up the momentum in group encounters when more sensitive guys are flagging.

- Excellent control over when I climax, once I'm in the zone.

Cons:

- It can be difficult to get hard.

- I can lose track of time and wear out partners.

- Pretty much impossible to cum from oral.

- Can prove puzzling to partners inexperienced with circumcised penis ("Erm... I'm not sure what to do with this.")

This awareness of my own abilities and shortcomings gives me an excellent sense of the role I should play in group sex. Maybe I should start a thread about that. Hmm.

"

Being cut too I’d have to agree with some of them. Not all but some.

London

Sex isn’t/ shouldn’t just be about penetration. So much more to it. If the build up and every course lasts less than 20 minutes then in my book that’s not good

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Depende on who I'm with, actually. I don't know what it is, but some leave my inner thighs (and occasionally labia) sore quite quickly - others not at all, for upwards of four hours

King's Crustacean

Could I change that to Olivo please ?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Are you just talking penetration or the whole she bang?

By *aisyRayneCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Each to their own, but we don't see it as a pro when people say they can "fuck for hours". Not ashamed to admit we don't really have the stamina for it most of the time and more to the point the longer it goes on for the less enjoyable it becomes.

We don't sit there with an egg timer on in the background, but if we were to guess we'd say 45m-1hr is a perfect 'long session' for us.

Being able to repeat is a definite pro. When you restart for that second or third session you're more likely to change it up and try different things out and that to us is far more appealing than being jackhammered in doggy for 90+ minutes until you lose all feeling.

"I’d be bored after half an hour to be honest "

flattery will get you everywhere!

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I've never met a man who wants penetrate me for longer than 20 odd mins and tbf I wouldn't want to.

2 hours of worshipping each other with a up to 20 min finish off inside me is more than enough

P.s durex recommend that condoms are changed every 30 mins or the structural integrity has a high percentage of failure...

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

I wouldn’t say really sore or in pain but next day like a warm glowing feeling on your cock thats really nice.

Accompanied by feeling mentally and physically drained and low, with scratches, bite marks and bruises it’s a great feeling , the best feeling

Had the most amazing 8 hours the other friday.... Perfect lube, perfect company....playtime between the act, non stop, even snacks formed part of it! Couldnt walk properly until tuesday, mind!

It's friday again..... i have high hopes for this evening! And ive got to work this weekend ... still.... its 48 hours being sensible for another 8 hours of heaven... no contest!

I mean, I can fuck for ages tho obviously not for 3 hours straight penetration without pausing x I have to say when I have long sessions I am sore the next few days x

Yes my resembles a glow stick .. can only light the way lol ...

"I wouldn’t say really sore or in pain but next day like a warm glowing feeling on your cock thats really nice.

Accompanied by feeling mentally and physically drained and low, with scratches, bite marks and bruises it’s a great feeling , the best feeling "

The last time I felt that way was when I fell in some nettles.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Do your private parts get really sore?

Ours do after 20 minutes. Do we have extra sensitive fannycock syndrome? It's quite a rare condition "

I've been asked this a lot when I do the big long sessions at greedy girls or spend an afternoon at the attic cinema. I really cant speak for other people but no... and the more I have the more I want.

However I dont let guys finger me as I have had a guy out me out of action for 2 weeks and I stopped play after less than 2 mins.

I did used to before I used the condoms I now do.

Be interesting to see if I go back to it If 16 months or more without group play affects me x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Not sore no but extended sex (so not just penetration, foreplay etc) leaves me quite puffy. I think because when I get aroused I get very wet it helps. I can feel a bit tender the next day if it's an all night session but I quite like that gentle throbbing that reminds me of the fun I've had. Too much clitoral stimulation can leave my clit feeling very sensitive but a bit of lube gently applied and fingers slowly exploring soon means I'm good to go again. The joy of being insatiable and multi orgasmic.

I've never been with anyone where I've had penetrative sex for more than a hour or so, perhaps that's made a difference? I also tend to want to do something else after a bit because as great as vaginal orgasms are, there's far more to sex.

Midlands

"

Anyone wishing to bang the life out of me for an hour or so bring one tub of Flora and a magazine...."

Granny, do you prefer Bella or Chat?

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"Not sore no but extended sex (so not just penetration, foreplay etc) leaves me quite puffy. I think because when I get aroused I get very wet it helps. I can feel a bit tender the next day if it's an all night session but I quite like that gentle throbbing that reminds me of the fun I've had. Too much clitoral stimulation can leave my clit feeling very sensitive but a bit of lube gently applied and fingers slowly exploring soon means I'm good to go again. The joy of being insatiable and multi orgasmic.

I've never been with anyone where I've had penetrative sex for more than a hour or so, perhaps that's made a difference? I also tend to want to do something else after a bit because as great as vaginal orgasms are, there's far more to sex."

Good lube really helps with long sessions. Natural it’s often the wrong type of wet , especially heavy squirting during penetration, that can make me quite sore. You can’t beat morning lube wank on a worn out cock

I never used to enjoy hours long fucking, yes I get sore and dare I say it a little bored.

Wooooooo everybody ....... I'm special."

Haha there’s always a Mr big head lurking about the place

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

" Good lube really helps with long sessions. Natural it’s often the wrong type of wet , especially heavy squirting during penetration, that can make me quite sore. You can’t beat morning lube wank on a worn out cock "

I've never been a heavy squirter, wouldn't say I'm even one. Lucky me. I do think lubed up wanking is amazing, especially if I'm watching someone having a wank above my face while I play with myself. There's still a bit of a stigma surrounding lube which is a shame, it can make for incredibly enjoyable sex.

The things poor cocks go through to provide long sessions.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Would lick pussy for hours

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Wooooooo everybody ....... I'm special.

. I must admit, I’ve not noticed any difference to the performance of circumcised men to those who aren’t.

Not had issue making them cum either. Shrugs.

Perhaps he has more experience with men than I have… seems unlikely though "

No. And it doesn't take special skills to make it cum.

By *leanor1717Woman  over a year ago

Gillingham

"Had the most amazing 8 hours the other friday.... Perfect lube, perfect company....playtime between the act, non stop, even snacks formed part of it! Couldnt walk properly until tuesday, mind!

It's friday again..... i have high hopes for this evening! And ive got to work this weekend ... still.... its 48 hours being sensible for another 8 hours of heaven... no contest! "

Love this kind of perfect day, we went through 10 condoms the last time I had this, which was too long ago the sex was so good the pleasure absolutely outweighed the soreness, I cum a lot and get so wet it takes a long time to get sore it took me two full days to recover but 100% worth it for the orgasms and memories, need another day like this soon!

By *onesome swingerMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Personally I'm not into sprints. The longer it lasts the better.

I love a good long session myself

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Fuck for hours? Na I enjoy the joint shower too much afterwards

I'm done in one.

Max

I can fuck off for hours

shits creek

"I can fuck off for hours "

Ooooo I'm good at that one and it doesn't leave me ouchie

By *lfacatMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

The idea of hours of ‘in & out’ is a little dull, but long session of fun now you’re talking!

Dozing off for a while’s nice to...lol

IA

By *lfacatMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"I must add that I include all the bodily stuff in the fucking for hours. My poontang doesn't think "oh, that's a couple of fingers, I'm only allowed to get sore from a dick" so all toys, fingers, tongues, cactii are included over the course of

a session, and the hours are generally over a night or couple of days. You gotta have a piss break, drink break, fan your fanny to cool it break!

"

Cacti? Oh god do us guys have to add cacti to our list of ‘interests’?

;-)

IA

X

"I can fuck off for hours

Ooooo I'm good at that one and it doesn't leave me ouchie "

.. an ouchie .. I like that !

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

If you’re sore after 20mins then you couldn’t of been really into them in the first place and they didn’t get your juices flowing

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Do your private parts get really sore?

Ours do after 20 minutes. Do we have extra sensitive fannycock syndrome? It's quite a rare condition "

never timed it

I get a bit... swollen... at times especially when we play with the pussy pumps, but it rarely lasts long.

I suggest you maybe consider trying different lubes to find one that helps, or take "edging" breaks in the full on penetrative sex action.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Isn’t it a fire risk?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s not something I’ve ever put a timer on, just go with the flow until can do no more.

Although that feeling the next day isn’t sore, but just a lovely throbbing a nice reminder of the previous day.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

Just don't ever get me too tipsy then. HIC.

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I don't get sore. I used to. I like to mix it up a bit more these days.. Banging away for ages in the same position would probably make me sore. Or too much rough handling or not being wet enough.

I like it all ways so I'm not stuck in one style of sex that would make me so sore.

I like to feel my sex muscles smarting afterwards.. but a raw fanoooola isn't much fun!

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I don’t know about that and I would say a good 40 minutes and possibly a good laugh pizza then round two

"No pain no gain

Isn’t it just a nice reminder of the fun that was had?"

Yes I love being achey, a bit sore and bruised - gives me a little secret smile when I get a reminder

I like long sessions, but variety is key. Just pumping me, same depth,speed, position is gonna be a bit dull.

Kids these days have no stamina!

I last quite a long time but I never get sore. I suppose I stop after my partner has cum, so it depends how long they last for really.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Why would you want to?

"Why would you want to? "

Not really a choice, just happens. I see it as a bonus as my partner's always cum first.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Why would you want to?

Not really a choice, just happens. I see it as a bonus as my partner's always cum first."

Sorry that was a general question about why anyone would want to fuck for hours as most have said they would find it boring?

Oh fuck no I would be bored shitless and on my toes

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Hours of foreplay yes please, the other I'd get bored unless it was really something amazing

"Sting was quoted as saying him and the wife would have sex for hours. He later admitted that included dinner and a movie too

I'm not a fan of Sting but if he understands that the build up to sex can include dinner and a movie he's doing something right"

Yes..but he also said it also included 6 hours of begging as well

I met a guy the night before a party.

He was jealous I think so fucked me for about 5 hours. The first 3 were great. Bored and sore by the end.

Couldn’t play at my party and haven’t spoken to him since

» Add a new message to this topic