FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opening messages

Opening messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya everyone, ok I'm not sure how to open with the first message to woman or couples.

It's been a long time since I tried approaching woman at a bar or any other place, well 5 years tbh. So can you advise on openers that would grab your attention.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hiya everyone, ok I'm not sure how to open with the first message to woman or couples.

It's been a long time since I tried approaching woman at a bar or any other place, well 5 years tbh. So can you advise on openers that would grab your attention.

Thanks in advance "

Use their profile and what they've written.

5 years! behave Dan, you're a good looking bloke! Just be yourself, take the hit and message them whatever you think would go down well. I'm sure you can think of something!

The worst that can happen is they don't reply or say no etc, not the end of the world

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

After ensuring your profiles are a match just introduce yourself and ask if they'd like to chat further.

There are plenty of threads on the subject. Just search for 'firts message' or 'opening message'

You'll see that all those asking this question have been told pretty much the same.

There is no such thing.

There is no magic formula.

Whenever I see this question I get the impression that the person asking it is looking for a standard template that they can copy and paste to all they message.

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

You have to use your brain.

I tend to think that those who ask for profile advice and what to put in an opening message fall into the 'lazy' category.

The ones who have found that there 2 line profile isn't getting tge reaction they thought it might.

That they are incapable of thinking for themselves and want others to do the hard work for them.

Sorry OP, it's nothing personal, but these threads are becoming a daily occurance

» Add a new message to this topic