FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Past it T.V. Shows.

Past it T.V. Shows.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

X factor thread made me think ......

The format of so many 'popular' shows is tired ....

Name them here. NOT just because you don't like them but because the format is tired and desperately in need of a change..

Bake Off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

Every soap ever made! They should all be scrapped, mind you where would all the "has been" actors get work then?

King's Crustacean

"Every soap ever made! They should all be scrapped, mind you where would all the "has been" actors get work then? "

8 out of 10 does countdown

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"Every soap ever made! They should all be scrapped, mind you where would all the "has been" actors get work then?

8 out of 10 does countdown"

'The Last Leg'. Used to hysterically funny, now just tired and the same jokes each week.

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Nfk/Sfk/Cam

All the “reality” shows, itv seems to have an addiction

King's Crustacean

"Every soap ever made! They should all be scrapped, mind you where would all the "has been" actors get work then?

'The Last Leg'. Used to hysterically funny, now just tired and the same jokes each week."

I've never liked it. Three unfunny men if ever there were three and so fucking sanctimonious.

I might let Josh off a little but what a trio of wankers.

By *exysoul888TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

Love island

By *exysoul888TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

'The Last Leg'. Used to hysterically funny, now just tired and the same jokes each week.

I've never liked it. Three unfunny men if ever there were three and so fucking sanctimonious.

I might let Josh off a little but what a trio of wankers."

Alex is just there to laugh hysterically at the other two's jokes...

By *ofdiamondsMan  over a year ago

Between wisbech & Kings lynn

Britain's got talent. Same old street dance, dog actand magician parade every year

King's Crustacean

"Britain's got talent. Same old street dance, dog actand magician parade every year"

Don't forget a primary school of squeaking crying hysterical kids

King's Crustacean

Though I do like BGT and again .... watch it with on replay and miss all the judging stuff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sky’s soccer AM.

This doesn’t really fit the op because I’d like it returned to its former glory but the current format is shite, totally tired and the presenters are dire.

Bring back the soccer’etts.

Also, Helen chamberlain and that funny little guy that used to wear great clothes.

The Danny dyer piss take thing too when he used to go around the away grounds, it was real funny television I thought.

I’m no football fan really but I used to love that show.

There's not just Britain's Got Talent, they do them from all over the world. If you can get them, some are hilarious. On Netherland's Got Talent a couple of years ago there was a 6'5" tall female dominatrix doing whip cracking tricks whilst yodelling. Brilliant Bulgaria's Got Talent often ends in fights between contestants

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I might let Josh off a little but what a trio of wankers."

Couldnt agree more…. Left wing sanctimonious drivel!

But I did like Josh Widdicombs sitcom ..’Josh’…. Gentle and watchable sitcom humour

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I very rarely watch normal television now but I often see spin offs from successful formats. Like the British Bake Off Professionals as an example, surely the charm of that programme was the bakers (ordinary people just being likeable) helping each other. Also include Masterchef or Masterbaker (snigger ) or whatever that’s called.

I see more creative stuff on YouTube these days, from amateurs with a decent camera doing amazing things on their travels or building stuff at home.

So I suppose it’s just seeing one good idea being cut up and diluted with some spin offs that annoy me ..bit harsh as I don’t watch them

Top Gear is just shit now. It has its day and should have been axed when Hammond, Clarkson and May left

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

Any programme that includes a big long "dramatic" pause between a decision being made and the answer being revealed ! Like X factor, BGT, the jungle thing, basically reality TV. Just fookin tell us !!

Those TV programmes that show what’s coming up, then go back to the start and then cut away to another segment, then go back later, 90% of it is telling you what’s coming, I wish they’d pack that shit in.

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

Mrs Browns Boys. As funny as a root canal without medication while listening to Coldplay.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Love Island. Used to be alright, now got too big it's just full of wannabees increasing their Instagram numbers.

Mock the week - I think it still exists correct me if I'm wrong.

The one show.

Sorry but mines the whole telly experience on a Saturday night - absolute pants and wearing thin... Would love to see thrillers or films in the evening.

My thread off par a bit I know

Cheshire

"Sorry but mines the whole telly experience on a Saturday night - absolute pants and wearing thin... Would love to see thrillers or films in the evening.

My thread off par a bit I know "

When I was a Child / Teenager BBC2 used to do a Horror double bill of films. The first tended to be a black and white quite tame film but the second in colour and let’s say, ramped up the blood and sex scenes.

I loved it as it opened my eyes to classic scary films as well as fairly modern horror as well.

Also Channel 4 did a similar Film thing with a Triangle to show more extreme films from around the World.

So I would certainly watch terrestrial TV if those types of films were available as a regular thing on a Saturday night

"Sorry but mines the whole telly experience on a Saturday night - absolute pants and wearing thin... Would love to see thrillers or films in the evening.

When I was a Child / Teenager BBC2 used to do a Horror double bill of films. The first tended to be a black and white quite tame film but the second in colour and let’s say, ramped up the blood and sex scenes.

I loved it as it opened my eyes to classic scary films as well as fairly modern horror as well.

Also Channel 4 did a similar Film thing with a Triangle to show more extreme films from around the World.

So I would certainly watch terrestrial TV if those types of films were available as a regular thing on a Saturday night "

I must of missed those double bills when I was younger

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

The News

Any "topical", highly edited, comedy panel show predominantly staffed by white men.

Cheshire

So I would certainly watch terrestrial TV if those types of films were available as a regular thing on a Saturday night

I must of missed those double bills when I was younger "

I do my own now, with Netflix and Amazon Prime it’s not too difficult to find a couple of decent horror films

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Im a celebrity.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Anything with Ant and Dec is past its best. Robots reading the autocue would be much more entertaining.

Love Island and probably most other reality shows, except the Apprentice.

All food shows

I think the problem is that as soon as a particular programme is a success producers "flog the dead horse"....masked singer, now masked dancer... what's next, masked walker!!!

» Add a new message to this topic