FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Inflatable hot tubs

Inflatable hot tubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are inflatable hot tubs bay good I’m looking at getting one when I move in my house soon but I’m only seeing mixed reviews. Anyone with any tips thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xfordshirecouple300Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire.

They are brilliant for the money. You do have to keep on top of the water quality. We are in ours 5 out of 7 evenings

Really I might try and get one in the next couple of months and set it up ready for spring time get a full summer out of it. I think I just need a push into doing it though.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We’re getting rid of ours (was my dads) - we didn’t use it enough & it’s expensive to run. We’ve bought a caravan too so it’ll be used even less

J x

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We’re worried we’ll end up with webbed feet we are in ours so much. They are great, just need to keep an eye on the chemicals and filter. Apart from that slight faff, they are brilliant.

Beware when you buy though. We have a 4-6 person tub, any more than four folk in it though and you better not mind becoming tight friendly with them

"We’re worried we’ll end up with webbed feet we are in ours so much. They are great, just need to keep an eye on the chemicals and filter. Apart from that slight faff, they are brilliant.

Beware when you buy though. We have a 4-6 person tub, any more than four folk in it though and you better not mind becoming tight friendly with them "

. Hopefully they won’t mind being friendly either x

» Add a new message to this topic