By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No"

Why not haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Theres already one here

Isn’t it pritty much the same you browse a profile and message if they like your profile they message back ???

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

What's a tinder?

Plus my swipes never run out here

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I never know if it’s left or right.

"Isn’t it pritty much the same you browse a profile and message if they like your profile they message back ???"

Yeah but it would cut out the chance of you not liking someone who messages or someone not liking you if you could only message if you both like eachother there would be more chance of a connection (less time wasted)

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Theres already one here "

Oi

"What's a tinder?"

Date app centred around looks all you see is pics and you swipe left for no and right for yes

If by chance both people swipe right then you will be able to communicate with each other

Guys just end up swipeing right on 10000s off pics hopeing some woman swipes right on them

"I never know if it’s left or right. "

Liverpool is left

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"What's a tinder?

Date app centred around looks all you see is pics and you swipe left for no and right for yes

If by chance both people swipe right then you will be able to communicate with each other

Guys just end up swipeing right on 10000s off pics hopeing some woman swipes right on them "

Thanks hotty x

"Theres already one here

Oi "

The only tinder we all need ^^^

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"I never know if it’s left or right.

Liverpool is left "

The one you chose over Mancunia?!?!

"Isn’t it pritty much the same you browse a profile and message if they like your profile they message back ???

Yeah but it would cut out the chance of you not liking someone who messages or someone not liking you if you could only message if you both like eachother there would be more chance of a connection (less time wasted)"

You mean more change off off people bs they way in to bed ???

"What's a tinder?

Guys just end up swipeing right on 10000s off pics hopeing some woman swipes right on them

Thanks hotty x"

Your welcome beautiful anytime xx

Liverpool is left

The one you chose over Mancunia?!?! "

Cheaper to live in

"Isn’t it pritty much the same you browse a profile and message if they like your profile they message back ???

Yeah but it would cut out the chance of you not liking someone who messages or someone not liking you if you could only message if you both like eachother there would be more chance of a connection (less time wasted)

You mean more change off off people bs they way in to bed ??? "

How would there be more chance of people bs there way into bed?

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Liverpool is left

The one you chose over Mancunia?!?!

Cheaper to live in "

Deserter

How would there be more chance of people bs there way into bed? "

Awww come on we all seen the people just swiping right on ever god damm pic there even YouTube videos out there off people who have

Got automatic touch on to just swipe right on ever pic going then they bam the inspecting woman who swipes right on them up about all sorts

Beds them and ghosts them

Awww come on we all seen the people just swiping right on ever god damm pic there even YouTube videos out there off people who have

Got automatic touch on to just swipe right on ever pic going then they bam the inspecting woman who swipes right on them up about all sorts

Beds them and ghosts them "

Not everyone will be swiping right on everyone and men sleeping with someone and ghosting them could happen on here as well at least it would give people the option to only be messaged by the people who they have liked

Not everyone will be swiping right on everyone and men sleeping with someone and ghosting them could happen on here as well at least it would give people the option to only be messaged by the people who they have liked "

Come on we all know that guys just swipe right on all pics let’s just say I know someone who wrote some code for tinder back in the day I am fully aware off the internal stats

Also if it happens here I am fully expecting it ie I new what it was

Not get sat and bamed up about I want this that and the next thing bl bl bl I want to date I want this I want that

Not everyone will be swiping right on everyone and men sleeping with someone and ghosting them could happen on here as well at least it would give people the option to only be messaged by the people who they have liked

Come on we all know that guys just swipe right on all pics let’s just say I know someone who wrote some code for tinder back in the day I am fully aware off the internal stats

Also if it happens here I am fully expecting it ie I new what it was

Not get sat and bamed up about I want this that and the next thing bl bl bl I want to date I want this I want that

"

That's the whole point in it being a fab tinder you'd all be looking for the same thing!

There would be no need for a man too talk his way into a bed by saying he wants a relationship because it wouldn't work as no women would want the relationship he's hanging infront of them like bait.

And im a guy and I dont swipe right on every picture I see some of us are actually picky and have standards like the women have thats why I've been on here for ages and not met up with anyone because I've not spoke to anyone I've wanted to meet yet

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"What's a tinder?

Guys just end up swipeing right on 10000s off pics hopeing some woman swipes right on them "

Yes I've sat with men friends and they just sit there swiping without even looking at the app.

"What's a tinder?

Yes I've sat with men friends and they just sit there swiping without even looking at the app. "

100% right I have also see it as well

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Tinder was supposed to be a hook-up app.

Then it was swamped in monogamous people looking for The One™, and became worthless for its original purpose.

An app that actually does what Tinder was supposed to do would be great. I can't see how we'd stop it having the same problem, though.

» Add a new message to this topic