FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pet parrot

Pet parrot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usman 199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

My brother has a parrot can talk great fun it favourite is hi how are you if you had if indeed you have a parrot what would you teach it to say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Used to breed cockatiels, had a few as pets over the years and also had a Blue and Gold Macaw as a pet for a couple of years. He said loads but not overly clear. The best talkers of the parrot world are African Greys and Amazons.

Stockport

"Used to breed cockatiels, had a few as pets over the years and also had a Blue and Gold Macaw as a pet for a couple of years. He said loads but not overly clear. The best talkers of the parrot world are African Greys and Amazons. "
brilliant bants really funny birds

"Used to breed cockatiels, had a few as pets over the years and also had a Blue and Gold Macaw as a pet for a couple of years. He said loads but not overly clear. The best talkers of the parrot world are African Greys and Amazons. brilliant bants really funny birds "

Yeah I love them. Different thing but I also used to hunt with hawks and falcons. I live aw the burds!

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I remember when I was a kid the pet shop on the Uxbridge road in Hayes had a myna bird outside used to chat away all day.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Leoblooms

Stockport

"Leoblooms "
ay ay

Stockport

"Leoblooms "

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Cmon the Saints!

"Used to breed cockatiels, had a few as pets over the years and also had a Blue and Gold Macaw as a pet for a couple of years. He said loads but not overly clear. The best talkers of the parrot world are African Greys and Amazons. "

I got a baby 'tiel last weekend

In less than a week she's gone from being absolutely terrified of me to happily chilling on my shoulder in the evenings, preening my hair and grinding her beak. She doesn't hiss at my fingers anymore and let me give her head scritches for the first time today. I love her so much

"I got a baby 'tiel last weekend

In less than a week she's gone from being absolutely terrified of me to happily chilling on my shoulder in the evenings, preening my hair and grinding her beak. She doesn't hiss at my fingers anymore and let me give her head scritches for the first time today. I love her so much "

Awwww that's lovely!

"Used to breed cockatiels, had a few as pets over the years and also had a Blue and Gold Macaw as a pet for a couple of years. He said loads but not overly clear. The best talkers of the parrot world are African Greys and Amazons.

I got a baby 'tiel last weekend

In less than a week she's gone from being absolutely terrified of me to happily chilling on my shoulder in the evenings, preening my hair and grinding her beak. She doesn't hiss at my fingers anymore and let me give her head scritches for the first time today. I love her so much "

They're ace wee birds. Miss mine

» Add a new message to this topic