FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shopping advice please - probably from the ladies!

Shopping advice please - probably from the ladies!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm going clothes shopping later and I'm wondering which women's clothes shops now actually let you try things on?

I hate not being able to, I don't want to trudge back later to return things! I went once at the start of lockdown and hated it, and haven't returned since!

Where should I go??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Maybe I'd have had more responses if I asked men which changing rooms are open for naughty public fun lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv no idea as I'm not local anymore but I know more shops are letting you try things on and zara is here as is M&S, I don't know about others as I haven't been anywhere else recently.

Have a look on the store websites you planning to visit and see if it says anything on those.

"Iv no idea as I'm not local anymore but I know more shops are letting you try things on and zara is here as is M&S, I don't know about others as I haven't been anywhere else recently. "

Thank you! There's both in West Quay so I could try there first

"Iv no idea as I'm not local anymore but I know more shops are letting you try things on and zara is here as is M&S, I don't know about others as I haven't been anywhere else recently.

Thank you! There's both in West Quay so I could try there first "

Thats why I mentioned them because I know there in West quay.

I miss West Quay

"Iv no idea as I'm not local anymore but I know more shops are letting you try things on and zara is here as is M&S, I don't know about others as I haven't been anywhere else recently.

Thank you! There's both in West Quay so I could try there first

Thats why I mentioned them because I know there in West quay.

I miss West Quay "

I'm yeah it's a good shopping centre, I wonder how much it's changed since the pandemic though! They do awesome snacks too, I always end up stuffing my face with a pretzel or a doughnut

I don’t know about women’s but all the men’s clothes shops I’ve been to since restrictions dropped, let me use the changing rooms?

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Hey Kitty....

I am no use at all on this as I don't think I've been clothes shopping in about 4 years....

But you always deserve a bump

"I don’t know about women’s but all the men’s clothes shops I’ve been to since restrictions dropped, let me use the changing rooms? "

Oh cool, well maybe I'll be in luck! Thanks for responding

"Hey Kitty....

I am no use at all on this as I don't think I've been clothes shopping in about 4 years....

But you always deserve a bump "

Haha thanks chick

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

"I don’t know about women’s but all the men’s clothes shops I’ve been to since restrictions dropped, let me use the changing rooms?

Oh cool, well maybe I'll be in luck! Thanks for responding "

I was in WQ last weekend and most ladies shops I was dragged in allowed trying on!

I was in H&M last Saturday, and the changing rooms were closed, but 3 days prior I was in a different H&M and those ones were open.

I hate shopping anyway, so if I were you kitty I'd find a good bar, plonk myself down and drink cocktails, whilst people watching and ordering on line

"I was in H&M last Saturday, and the changing rooms were closed, but 3 days prior I was in a different H&M and those ones were open.

I hate shopping anyway, so if I were you kitty I'd find a good bar, plonk myself down and drink cocktails, whilst people watching and ordering on line "

That is an excellent tip hahaha

"I don’t know about women’s but all the men’s clothes shops I’ve been to since restrictions dropped, let me use the changing rooms?

Oh cool, well maybe I'll be in luck! Thanks for responding

I was in WQ last weekend and most ladies shops I was dragged in allowed trying on! "

Thanks! And I'm sorry you got dragged around

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I didn't answer because I order everything on line and had done for years. If I do but anything in a shop I don't try it on. I have changing rooms with a passion

When I went to the poncho and sombrero emporium they wouldn’t let me try anything on, so on a whim I guessed the size, when I got home and tried them on the poncho was the size of a tent and the sombrero was the size of a dome, I probably should have realised they were too big when I couldn’t get them in my Smart car and had to get the bus home.

"When I went to the poncho and sombrero emporium they wouldn’t let me try anything on, so on a whim I guessed the size, when I got home and tried them on the poncho was the size of a tent and the sombrero was the size of a dome, I probably should have realised they were too big when I couldn’t get them in my Smart car and had to get the bus home."

Thanks CJ, incredibly helpful

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I went into New Look the other day and tried something on. I’ve not really noticed anywhere else I have been. I’m usually in a rush myself anyway and just try on at home. I work in town so it’s easy enough for me to return.

Enjoy your shopping trip and hope you find lots of nice things

Kx

"When I went to the poncho and sombrero emporium they wouldn’t let me try anything on, so on a whim I guessed the size, when I got home and tried them on the poncho was the size of a tent and the sombrero was the size of a dome, I probably should have realised they were too big when I couldn’t get them in my Smart car and had to get the bus home.

Thanks CJ, incredibly helpful "

You’re very welcome!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Non are open around here, sorry that probably doesn't help.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

I know that fat face and sea salt are, also bravissimo will let you try on bras.

Lily

bravissimo wouldn’t let me try on a bra either in the changing room or shop floor? I was only looking to buy something I could use as a ball bag sling

» Add a new message to this topic