FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Finally a meet

Finally a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Planned next Saturday and with someone not on fab (but on another site more aimed at the bdsm folk).

Now the odd thing is I've known her online for a couple of years and have chatted extensively about lots of shared interests. And had the occasional very graphic sex chat when we've both been in the mood. So it's like quite close friends who happen to enjoy a wank together once in a while. And the format for this meet is a day out looking at stuff we're both interested in, with maybe some flirting but anything more is off the agenda. I don't mind this at all, I've had such a year and a half of solid work (no furlough for me and no fucking time off either), just going somewhere interesting and hanging out with a friend with the same interests will be plenty different enough.

I'm actually looking forward to it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you have a great time.

By *nfin8yWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I know what you mean about work. In some ways it helped but it was exhausting. Have a wonderful time with your friend.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Have fun OP, it's nice to have things to look forward to and it sounds like you'll have a lovely day pottering and nattering.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have fun OP! Go get her

"Have fun OP, it's nice to have things to look forward to and it sounds like you'll have a lovely day pottering and nattering. "

We will definitely, she's that rare thing, a female aeroplane geek and we're going to nerd out over military hardware

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Have a wonderful time, it's great to have something to look forward to, with someone you get.on.with and enjoy time together, in what ever way

Enjoy every minute OP what ever happens x

"Enjoy every minute OP what ever happens x"

For sure! We know each other well enough that it'll be a non-stop geekout and sex will be neither expected nor required. I'll still be wearing lacy knickers though and she knows that (informed me she'll be going commando too )

"Enjoy every minute OP what ever happens x

For sure! We know each other well enough that it'll be a non-stop geekout and sex will be neither expected nor required. I'll still be wearing lacy knickers though and she knows that (informed me she'll be going commando too ) "

Ooooo cheeky

"Ooooo cheeky "

We're cheeky people! Part of why we get along.

Reason anything more than cheekiness is out is because she's a masochist sub looking ultimately for a long term dom/master, and I'm neither dom nor long-term, so we'll just take it as it is, a fun day out between cheeky friends

"Ooooo cheeky

We're cheeky people! Part of why we get along.

Reason anything more than cheekiness is out is because she's a masochist sub looking ultimately for a long term dom/master, and I'm neither dom nor long-term, so we'll just take it as it is, a fun day out between cheeky friends "

Sometimes that's all you need

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Enjoy it!

» Add a new message to this topic