FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Postal

Postal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had this house just over a year, and yet the previous owners still get more mail here than I do. You'd think it'd slacken off after a while, but I don't think any of them bother to change their system details.

I wrote on the back of one envelope "No longer at this address" I've just received the same letter back with "THIS IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS!!!!!!!" added underneath what I had written, underlined and with a forest of exclamtion marks.

I wonder if "They moved to canada six months ago you fuckwit" will work this time round?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have the same issue. The previous owners have a redirection service in place, yet I still get lots of mail for them..

I used to put them back in the post box, but they still come here, lol

I have printed off some labels with Redirection, and their new address on it, seems to be working...

The post office forward your post for 3 months or 6 months if you pay. Well they did with mine. Makes me wonder if mail for me goes to my old house now.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hand them in at the post office, in theory they go back to the mailer. Its made worse by the fact that they used to rent it out, and occasionally I get mail for people who used to live here three years ago

"I hand them in at the post office, in theory they go back to the mailer. Its made worse by the fact that they used to rent it out, and occasionally I get mail for people who used to live here three years ago"

Sounds like your on a mailing list and you can only return to sender as legally you are not entitled to open mail not addressed to you. Have a word with the post office and they may be able to help x

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

We get loads of mail here for previous occupants too.

More than we do.!!!!!

We only get bills, the other ones seems to get all sorts - we save em up and send em back in bulk.

The redirection service is good, but you need to remember to change ALL your adresses or else the other mail does still continue to go to old address after the redirection has finished.

Mind you archy - you should be in reprive at the minute with the strike - or has the sudden lack of post made you feel lonely, hehe x

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

a little off the OPs original post but i live in a flat (council owned) and when i first moved in and applied for the electric and gas to be turned on the two suppliers refused because of outstanding accounts, then bt refused a phone line unless i paid a £400 deposit because of outstanding unpaid bills,and to top the lot i was woken at 06.30 one morning by baliff's trying to take away MY good's and shecles, because they wouldn't believe i wasn't a MR ????? and i had to get the police involved to arbitrate, lol and you lot worry about post from the previous occupier

Notting

"a little off the OPs original post but i live in a flat (council owned) and when i first moved in and applied for the electric and gas to be turned on the two suppliers refused because of outstanding accounts, then bt refused a phone line unless i paid a £400 deposit because of outstanding unpaid bills,and to top the lot i was woken at 06.30 one morning by baliff's trying to take away MY good's and shecles, because they wouldn't believe i wasn't a MR ????? and i had to get the police involved to arbitrate, lol and you lot worry about post from the previous occupier "

ahhhhhhhhhhh shush ya whinging Grandad1!!!!!

hehehe

clacton on sea

"a little off the OPs original post but i live in a flat (council owned) and when i first moved in and applied for the electric and gas to be turned on the two suppliers refused because of outstanding accounts, then bt refused a phone line unless i paid a £400 deposit because of outstanding unpaid bills,and to top the lot i was woken at 06.30 one morning by baliff's trying to take away MY good's and shecles, because they wouldn't believe i wasn't a MR ????? and i had to get the police involved to arbitrate, lol and you lot worry about post from the previous occupier

hehehe"

how would you like to be woken @ 06.30 by ther knuckle grinding burrly blokes who would have looked more at home in bedrock then manchester lmao

clacton on sea

"a little off the OPs original post but i live in a flat (council owned) and when i first moved in and applied for the electric and gas to be turned on the two suppliers refused because of outstanding accounts, then bt refused a phone line unless i paid a £400 deposit because of outstanding unpaid bills,and to top the lot i was woken at 06.30 one morning by baliff's trying to take away MY good's and shecles, because they wouldn't believe i wasn't a MR ????? and i had to get the police involved to arbitrate, lol and you lot worry about post from the previous occupier

hehehe

how would you like to be woken @ 06.30 by ther knuckle grinding burrly blokes who would have looked more at home in bedrock then manchester lmao "

spelling correction=three not ther

Notting

"

how would you like to be woken @ 06.30 by ther knuckle grinding burrly blokes who would have looked more at home in bedrock then manchester lmao "

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Send em round to me grandad, i'll sort em out

clacton on sea

"

how would you like to be woken @ 06.30 by ther knuckle grinding burrly blokes who would have looked more at home in bedrock then manchester lmao

Send em round to me grandad, i'll sort em out "

your just a greedy lady lol

Notting

"

your just a greedy lady lol "

YEP

clacton on sea

"

your just a greedy lady lol

YEP "

polish's up his cave man looks and enrolls 2 of his hairy biker mates to help out and set's off to hunt down debs lmao

"I've had this house just over a year, and yet the previous owners still get more mail here than I do. You'd think it'd slacken off after a while, but I don't think any of them bother to change their system details.

I wrote on the back of one envelope "No longer at this address" I've just received the same letter back with "THIS IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS!!!!!!!" added underneath what I had written, underlined and with a forest of exclamtion marks.

I wonder if "They moved to canada six months ago you fuckwit" will work this time round? "

Aww haha that tickled me fancy lol hehe

clacton on sea

"I've had this house just over a year, and yet the previous owners still get more mail here than I do. You'd think it'd slacken off after a while, but I don't think any of them bother to change their system details.

I wonder if "They moved to canada six months ago you fuckwit" will work this time round?

Aww haha that tickled me fancy lol hehe"

hmmm would love to be tickling your fancy lol and resting me lips on those wonderful nips

hmmm would love to be tickling your fancy lol and resting me lips on those wonderful nips "

Hey this time next week touvy wayhey

clacton on sea

hmmm would love to be tickling your fancy lol and resting me lips on those wonderful nips

Hey this time next week touvy wayhey "

now your just playing with me and teasing me

Im on about Barnsley silly

clacton on sea

"Im on about Barnsley silly "

i'm not silly, i knew what you were pointing at even if it was with those wonderfully large breast,s lol

Boing Boing

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Im on about Barnsley silly "

Just dont forget my pics

Cx

"Im on about Barnsley silly

Just dont forget my pics

Cx"

Ahhhhhhhhhh yeah ud better re remind me nearer the time hehe

clacton on sea

Just dont forget my pics

Cx"

you aint getting anything unless you cum across with the good young lady lmao

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Just dont forget my pics

Cx

Ahhhhhhhhhh yeah ud better re remind me nearer the time hehe "

0h i will hun dont worry - i want to see Max Wall

Cx

clacton on sea

Just dont forget my pics

Cx

Cx"

got most of what i need just need a dark medium length wig thats all

Just dont forget my pics

Cx

Cx

got most of what i need just need a dark medium length wig thats all "

I'll shave me pubes for ya and make it into a wig

clacton on sea

Just dont forget my pics

Cx

Cx

I'll shave me pubes for ya and make it into a wig "

awe i always wanted a " keven kegan" perm lmao

Just dont forget my pics

Cx

Cx

awe i always wanted a " keven kegan" perm lmao "

Lol nooooooooooo problemo

clacton on sea

Just dont forget my pics

Cx

Cx

awe i always wanted a " keven kegan" perm lmao

Lol nooooooooooo problemo "

PMSL

I wonder if "They moved to canada six months ago you fuckwit" will work this time round? "

Same proplem here! more post for previous owners than we get!

» Add a new message to this topic