FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Being 16 stone and 6ft1

Being 16 stone and 6ft1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I question being 16 stone nearly and just 6-ft one would you actually say I'm fat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps give a chance to the other threads, OP ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just like bringing out new threads on here if I'm annoying anyone by doing them then admin can always tell me to stop

"I just like bringing out new threads on here if I'm annoying anyone by doing them then admin can always tell me to stop "

Ok, you do you

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

No, I don’t think so at that height

Chubby / Dad Bod

Using height and weight only gives us a guide

You can see from your pics that you're podgy round the middle

That's not necessarily a bad thing

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"So I question being 16 stone nearly and just 6-ft one would you actually say I'm fat. "

Again? Really?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"So I question being 16 stone nearly and just 6-ft one would you actually say I'm fat. "

Many athletes have negligible body fat with those dimensions. So perhaps yes, perhaps no. Measure your body fat composition and that will tell you.

henley on thames

You were only 15 7 an hour ago!

Tin town

"So I question being 16 stone nearly and just 6-ft one would you actually say I'm fat.

You were only 15 7 an hour ago! "

It was a big breakfast

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

You don't look fat OP and certainly not 16st.

I'm same height and weight I look it.

So you unless you have really heavy balls I'd say 14/14 and a half at the most for you.

I'm a pretty solid 16 as well heavy round the middle but not fat fat.

henley on thames

"So I question being 16 stone nearly and just 6-ft one would you actually say I'm fat.

Many athletes have negligible body fat with those dimensions. So perhaps yes, perhaps no. Measure your body fat composition and that will tell you. "

Yeah. Bmi isn’t a great measure as it doesn’t take account of muscularity.

Body fat percentage is a better dressier of whether someone is “fat” or not. 10-20 percent is the healthy range for adult men. Athletes can perform at their peak below 10 per cent, down around 7-8, but when you get to 5 per cent it’s a bit low and that’s where bodybuilders would be at their “cut” stage.

Over 20 per cent, you’re likely to be carrying excess weight around the middle, which is unhealthy for major organs.

If OP is genuinely interested or concerned, get a body composition test done and get a reliable answer rather than an opinion or someone who has looked at a photo of you holding your breath.

Tin town

Many athletes have negligible body fat with those dimensions. So perhaps yes, perhaps no. Measure your body fat composition and that will tell you.

Body fat percentage is a better dressier of whether someone is “fat” or not. 10-20 percent is the healthy range for adult men. Athletes can perform at their peak below 10 per cent, down around 7-8, but when you get to 5 per cent it’s a bit low and that’s where bodybuilders would be at their “cut” stage.

Over 20 per cent, you’re likely to be carrying excess weight around the middle, which is unhealthy for major organs.

If OP is genuinely interested or concerned, get a body composition test done and get a reliable answer rather than an opinion or someone who has looked at a photo of you holding your breath. "

Holding your breath makes you heavier...doesnt it?

henley on thames

If OP is genuinely interested or concerned, get a body composition test done and get a reliable answer rather than an opinion or someone who has looked at a photo of you holding your breath.

Holding your breath makes you heavier...doesnt it? "

That might explain how OP got from 15 7 to 16 stone in half an hour?

... but if done correctly it makes the chest appear larger snd the belly appear smaller. Doesn’t make the spare tyre, unfortunately.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Perhaps give a chance to the other threads, OP ? "

Do you say the same to busman?

By *inAndTonic21Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I’d say dad bod

Perhaps holding weight around your mid section means you could do with losing a little from there just to improve your health maybe? But from your pics you hold it well I would t say you look fat…but if you want a healthier lifestyle then…all things in moderation

That should of said wouldn’t not would t haha

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No normal xx

» Add a new message to this topic