FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Junk

Junk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Having a bit of a clear out today.... Its amazing how much junk I have got!

It's currently all out on the drive, going to put a post up on the village Facebook group to see if anyone wants it. What left will either be tipped or taken to charity shops.

Trouble is I live as if I have a 3 bed house but actually have a 2 bed granny anex

How good are you at decluttering?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *liceinWonderland38Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

I am terrible at it! I moved 2 years ago and cleared out so much crap from my last house (I’d been there 14 years). I promised I wouldn’t clutter but here I am again, in a house full of crap

I hope that it all clears today for you. One persons junk is another persons treasure xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm absolutely useless at it.

When we moved here nearly six years ago we found unopened boxes from our move 13 years previously.

We had to seriously dispose of a lot of stuff before moving here as we downsized. However our books, clothes, craft stuff etc etc soon built up again so we built an extension

evesham

"Having a bit of a clear out today.... Its amazing how much junk I have got!

It's currently all out on the drive, going to put a post up on the village Facebook group to see if anyone wants it. What left will either be tipped or taken to charity shops.

Trouble is I live as if I have a 3 bed house but actually have a 2 bed granny anex

How good are you at decluttering?! "

1 bed, not 2

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Well done! I bet you feel amazing. Clutter is a mental weight that is really noticeable, especially when lifted.

I struggle with clothes and shoes. I often buy the wrong thing but it's nearly good, and so I want to make do for now but just keep buying more nearlies rather than the perfect items.

Then there are the weight changes (mostly up). It is very emotional to make decisions over, what to throw and what to keep.

I'm getting a professional lady to help me with it tomorrow as I don't have anyone close to me to hold my hand while I'm going through my stuff and give me a push in a non judgmental way.

evesham

"Well done! I bet you feel amazing. Clutter is a mental weight that is really noticeable, especially when lifted.

I struggle with clothes and shoes. I often buy the wrong thing but it's nearly good, and so I want to make do for now but just keep buying more nearlies rather than the perfect items.

Then there are the weight changes (mostly up). It is very emotional to make decisions over, what to throw and what to keep.

I'm getting a professional lady to help me with it tomorrow as I don't have anyone close to me to hold my hand while I'm going through my stuff and give me a push in a non judgmental way."

My mums friend does house decluttering but there's too much kinky stuff for me to use her lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm rubbish, After 30 years in the same house, when I cleared stuff I didn't need it filled an 8 yard skip to the brim!.

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"My mums friend does house decluttering but there's too much kinky stuff for me to use her lol "

My lady is coming specifically to do clothes. I can keep my kinky stuff hidden : )

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I'm a hoarder. Lot better than I was before though.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

If you have any food you’re throwing out, I’ll be happy to whizz over and take it off your hands

» Add a new message to this topic