FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > so

so

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just a question without me getting in trouble lol

NO ONE is allowed to do any threads about messages u have sent or recieved and ask advice on them .?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eh? News to me about this one!

Does it count as kiss and tell or something like that?

To be safe we had better not use the forums for anything except marmite discussions

ooops i wish i saw this first

"To be safe we had better not use the forums for anything except marmite discussions "

that ass of yors needs smearing wi marmite lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

All it does is cause all out war when there isn't any need.

All members are protected by the same rules.Noboby surely wants your mails discussed on the forums for all to see? People will decide to defend themselves, and thats when the trouble starts and it doesn't stay civil.

If someone wants to ask a question about a certain subject, by all means, ask the question, but most of the time it is only because that person is peeved off that they didn't get the answer they wanted in a mail.

ok rugby i wont tell anyone about the email u just sent me asking me to be your first woman

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao you said you wouldn't tell !!

but that is all the op did, he asked what to put in a message , short long etc, he never said what was in the message yeah he did say he got a reply asking why it was copied n pasted, hence the question..... if thats a thread to get some one in bother then the worlds gone crazy

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The proof of what I am saying is in the pudding......the thread in question turned into a war between two people, have a nose at it.

puddin hmmmmmm i am hungry

"The proof of what I am saying is in the pudding......the thread in question turned into a war between two people, have a nose at it.

"

i agree with u, but he still didnt post anything wrong, sadly the person who did ask him why copy n paste, named herself,

what im getting at is ...

for example, how many threads do we have where some one says.....

i've just had a message and it says xyz...

then its discussed, so now we arnt alowed to do that, cuz a hell of a lot do.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Not when you know it is going to inflame.. unless everyone wants to see those type of threads all the time that turn into all out wars ?

i like reading the war ones

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol pussy send me that mail again babe, I logged off to see if it cleared the lag and lost the mail for some reason.

"Not when you know it is going to inflame.. unless everyone wants to see those type of threads all the time that turn into all out wars ?"
but he wasnt to know that, he asked a genuine question, and everyone else who posted on the thread thought so, or they wouldnt of replied.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It caused an all out war, the thread was shut...end off..sorry.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman  over a year ago

east london

Have to say as someone new to the site I was enjoying the thread till it turned – though it was a valid enough question – how do you make yourself stand out, what does catch peoples attention or imagination. Am getting fed up of the one liners and figure theres something in my mail to illicite that response

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Start another one, I am sure lots of people will answer

aslong as gothica doesnt start it

Forum Mod

O o O oo

*sigh*

"Not when you know it is going to inflame.. unless everyone wants to see those type of threads all the time that turn into all out wars ?"

My post was never meant to inflame and was a legitimate question on a subject that has been posted in the forums before. If i wanted to start a war then my posting would have been agressive and specifically directed towards that and it would not have merely been a topic asking peoples ideas of what should be included within an email.

who gives a fuck, someone get ya cunt out

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Not when you know it is going to inflame.. unless everyone wants to see those type of threads all the time that turn into all out wars ?

My post was never meant to inflame and was a legitimate question on a subject that has been posted in the forums before. If i wanted to start a war then my posting would have been agressive and specifically directed towards that and it would not have merely been a topic asking peoples ideas of what should be included within an email. "

Sadly, whatever your intention was, it caused someone to come along and defend themselves, which in turn turned ugly.

These type of posts always do when it involves other people, especially if they get told it is going to be discussed.

i am now closing this thread fuck off the lot of ya

I do when people infer i'm doing things i'm not. But lets get back to having some sort of fun in the forums!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Nice idea goth.

piss off my closed thread

"Not when you know it is going to inflame.. unless everyone wants to see those type of threads all the time that turn into all out wars ?

My post was never meant to inflame and was a legitimate question on a subject that has been posted in the forums before. If i wanted to start a war then my posting would have been agressive and specifically directed towards that and it would not have merely been a topic asking peoples ideas of what should be included within an email.

Sadly, whatever your intention was, it caused someone to come along and defend themselves, which in turn turned ugly.

These type of posts always do when it involves other people, especially if they get told it is going to be discussed.

"

Ok, were just going to go around and around here. I didn not tell anyone i was going to discuss her or my email on the forum. I said this was an issue that has been discussed on the forums (as in it's been a previous topic) and sadly the other person read it as something else. The fact that i wished her well and i hope she finds what she was looking for in my email would suggest i wasn't being nasty in anyway.

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I do when people infer i'm doing things i'm not. But lets get back to having some sort of fun in the forums!"

As you said in your previous post, let's get back to the fun

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

**SINGS

Fun fun fun til ma daddy took my Tbird away**

"**SINGS

Fun fun fun til ma daddy took my Tbird away**"

Yay! How was your weekend????

Notting

"**SINGS

Fun fun fun til ma daddy took my Tbird away**

Yay! How was your weekend????"

Twas marvellous thank you

*content smiley*

Feel the lub

Notting

"*content smiley*

Feel the lub "

;)

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"It caused an all out war, the thread was shut...end off..sorry."

I personally like the "all-out-war" threads, I dont see what the problem is, in real life you wouldnt stop two people having an argument, would you? Just let them duke it out..... they cant hurt each other.... "sticks and stones.... " and all that shit..... personally all this censorship is starting to get right up my nose!!!

grumpy lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"It caused an all out war, the thread was shut...end off..sorry.

I personally like the "all-out-war" threads, I dont see what the problem is, in real life you wouldnt stop two people having an argument, would you? Just let them duke it out..... they cant hurt each other.... "sticks and stones.... " and all that shit..... personally all this censorship is starting to get right up my nose!!! "

yep - agree with this - a good old fisticuffs can be very liberating - we can't all agree and free speech is a good thing!

I personally like the "all-out-war" threads, I dont see what the problem is, in real life you wouldnt stop two people having an argument, would you? Just let them duke it out..... they cant hurt each other.... "sticks and stones.... " and all that shit..... personally all this censorship is starting to get right up my nose!!! "

Maybe we should ask for a 'no hole's barred' forum, a forum where the faint hearted would never tread, a forum where anything goes and is not moderated but where anyone who enters agrees to the conditions and doesn't moan when they get called from a pig to a dog.

Lovin the idea so far - anyone else fancy it ?

What would we call it ?

The 'slagging off' forum ?

i'm up for that lol

brecon

I personally like the "all-out-war" threads, I dont see what the problem is, in real life you wouldnt stop two people having an argument, would you? Just let them duke it out..... they cant hurt each other.... "sticks and stones.... " and all that shit..... personally all this censorship is starting to get right up my nose!!!

Maybe we should ask for a 'no hole's barred' forum, a forum where the faint hearted would never tread, a forum where anything goes and is not moderated but where anyone who enters agrees to the conditions and doesn't moan when they get called from a pig to a dog.

Lovin the idea so far - anyone else fancy it ?

What would we call it ?

The 'slagging off' forum ?

"

Lol, I started one of these once, it went down a storm.... it should be called the "come and have a go if ya think you hard enuf" thread!!

Notting

yep - agree with this - a good old fisticuffs can be very liberating - we can't all agree and free speech is a good thing!"

Fisticuffs,

Love that word.

hehe

The forums are supposed to be for fun and I for one will sit back and let others condone any sort of verbal sparring on here

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

yep - agree with this - a good old fisticuffs can be very liberating - we can't all agree and free speech is a good thing!

Fisticuffs,

Love that word.

hehe"

i know - fisticuffs - kinda sums me up really - would rather make love than war! any one can be aggresive and stupid - we all know swear words - if nothing is being debated - what's the point?

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

I read this as

Any post that does start a discusion, and it gets heated will be banned , may I ask is this an instruction from admin or just the mod`s personal view.

I would agree if the person was named but not where they identified them selfs

"I read this as

Any post that does start a discusion, and it gets heated will be banned , may I ask is this an instruction from admin or just the mod`s personal view.

"

wish there was a clap emote

* hands clapping*

well said

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I read this as

"

All instructions are from Admin.

Of course if it is all out wars and washing dirty linen people want to see on the forums then you could suggest in feedback to the owners.

There is a contact button at the bottom of the page that will either answer your questions or let you choose what option you want to give feedback too.

brecon

"grumpy lol"

Nah, feisty lol!!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"I read this as

Of course if it is all out wars and washing dirty linen people want to see on the forums then you could suggest in feedback to the owners.

There is a contact button at the bottom of the page that will either answer your questions or let you choose what option you want to give feedback too.

"

so we will be leftwith " arn`t you nice"

and "happy to be alive" posts

what a boreing vision of the forums

and a sad result, life is not all sweetness and love,

god help us if we do end up in some utopion version, where every one is restricted in what they can say

you can rule the people only with there consent

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I read this as

"

PS not all get stopped, most just get posts removed and most of you don't even see them.

brecon

"I read this as

god help us if we do end up in some utopion version, where every one is restricted in what they can say

you can rule the people only with there consent "

Woohhhooooo yeah, now thats what I am talking about!!!

(Ooopppsss..... sorry for getting all "gangsta" on you there, I am watching Bad Boys 2!!)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I read this as

you can rule the people only with there consent "

Tell me about it, after what I saw tonight from someone on this site about life not being all sweetness and light, believe me no one would be complaining about a thread that got shut because two people were airing their dirty linen on it.

Discussion is welcomed, heated debate is welcomed.

The best threads for me ( and I am speaking personaly only ) are the threads that 2bonks mentions in another thread, debates that people can get their teeth into.

As long as they stay a debate there isn't a problem, even a heated debate, and most of the time on those only odd posts need to be removed, but personal spats are totally different.

Mods don't make people type them but they can stop them from escalating.

brecon

"I read this as

you can rule the people only with there consent

Tell me about it, after what I saw tonight from someone on this site about life not being all sweetness and light, believe me no one would be complaining about a thread that got shut because two people were airing their dirty linen on it.

Discussion is welcomed, heated debate is welcomed.

The best threads for me ( and I am speaking personaly only ) are the threads that 2bonks mentions in another thread, debates that people can get their teeth into.

As long as they stay a debate there isn't a problem, even a heated debate, and most of the time on those only odd posts need to be removed, but personal spats are totally different.

Mods don't make people type them but they can stop them from escalating."

Why stop them? Just let them duke it out til they get bored!!

If the site owners set the rules and the rule is duke it out is verbotten then questioning the Mods in this way is more than a little unfair

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ty.

I don't mind answering but sometimes it feels like I am repeating myself so all I will say now is...if some part of the site you don't like, use the contact button at the bottom of the page to find any answers or send feedback to the site owners.

» Add a new message to this topic