FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Need some music help

Need some music help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a bit bored of all the tunes on my ipod and I need your help. I'm not against any kind of music so if anyone can suggest any bands they like or tunes they think might be worth a listen, let me know....go on, I'll be your best friend!!! Hehe!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

this is so difficult cos love loads of different music - would suggest lime wire but not sure if it's still having virus problems xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've got limewire and yeah. god, just about every track I tried to download wouldn't finish becaue it said it was corrupt!

I was just wondering what bands people were into and if they could recommend any for downloading.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'm a bit bored of all the tunes on my ipod and I need your help. I'm not against any kind of music so if anyone can suggest any bands they like or tunes they think might be worth a listen, let me know....go on, I'll be your best friend!!! Hehe!"
big fish little fish by bob the builder gets the party going i find

Bolton

i have left the sites alone due to viruses - why not try your library to see if they have stuff you can hire then copy? i'd just rent what they have - copy it then edit to keep the stuff you like

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not download spotify? it's virus free as you download the website not the songs from a file sharing site like limewire. You can make your own playlists to keep whenever you log on with no fear of viruses xx

Any thing by james morrison....

mmmmmm love the guy

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Marillion - Marbles double CD version

Marillion - Afraid of sunlight

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I've got limewire and yeah. god, just about every track I tried to download wouldn't finish becaue it said it was corrupt!

I was just wondering what bands people were into and if they could recommend any for downloading."

i'vr used zultraxp2p for sometime now and have very little trouble with corrupt files, might be an option for you

"Why not download spotify? it's virus free as you download the website not the songs from a file sharing site like limewire. You can make your own playlists to keep whenever you log on with no fear of viruses xx"

I'd like to download serens tits, they're fookin amazing!!!

"Why not download spotify? it's virus free as you download the website not the songs from a file sharing site like limewire. You can make your own playlists to keep whenever you log on with no fear of viruses xx

I'd like to download serens tits, they're fookin amazing!!! "

Is there an internet provider offering that sort of bandwidth at the moment

Bolton

"Why not download spotify? it's virus free as you download the website not the songs from a file sharing site like limewire. You can make your own playlists to keep whenever you log on with no fear of viruses xx

I don't think so - they're fabulous - would probably be able to get mine through tho! boo hoo!

Is there an internet provider offering that sort of bandwidth at the moment "

Bolton

got the above message mixed up a bit - sorry!

"Why not download spotify? it's virus free as you download the website not the songs from a file sharing site like limewire. You can make your own playlists to keep whenever you log on with no fear of viruses xx"

I tried to install that but it was asking me for a reference or to be put on a waiting list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Wide though your tastes may be, it would help if you posted your favourites anyway - give us a clue.

Remember the line in the Blues Brothers? "We like both kinds of music - country AND western!"... For all we know you might be into all versions of garage, but would baulk at Children of Bodom...

Isn't Spotify just the best !!!!

xxx

xxx"

I cant get it

I'd like to download serens tits, they're fookin amazing!!! "

Oi

Is there an internet provider offering that sort of bandwidth at the moment "

I'll have you for that mr bonks lol

xxx"

I love it razz xx

I tried to install that but it was asking me for a reference or to be put on a waiting list "

That's strange hun ... I'll get the link and pm it too you xx

I love a guy called Kristian Leontiou, no idea why he never got anywhere but something new for you to listen to

Try ISOHUNT, it's a torrent site, you'll also need Bitlord to handle the torrents.

I've never had any virus problems with music D/L's and the choice is awsome.

Not sure if we are supposed to be discussing this type of thing, so if we aren't - apologies in advance

» Add a new message to this topic