FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feisty!!!

Feisty!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

For some reason I am feeling all ROOOAAAAARRRR and YEEEEEHHAAAAAA!!!

Feel like pinching the worlds ass then slapping it in the mush and tweaking its nose when it turns around!!

Does anyone else get moments like this, or am I a bit doolaly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

depends u gonna say whats on ya mind what makes ya go roaaaaaaaaaaar.....

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

HAhaha

I feel like that alot of the time

Must be the meds

brecon

"depends u gonna say whats on ya mind what makes ya go roaaaaaaaaaaar..... "

Wellllll...... seeing as you asked, its all the censorship on here, its starting to get to me......

At first, I agreed with it, but now, well, people have died to give us freedom of speech, and if people cant handle a bit of verbal sparring then maybe they should just butt out!!

and what changed your mind from when u first agreed with it?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I think that a good debate is healthy as long as the input is relevant and intelligent - happens a lot here as plenty of people with brains who know how to use them -

"depends u gonna say whats on ya mind what makes ya go roaaaaaaaaaaar.....

Wellllll...... seeing as you asked, its all the censorship on here, its starting to get to me......

At first, I agreed with it, but now, well, people have died to give us freedom of speech, and if people cant handle a bit of verbal sparring then maybe they should just butt out!!"

You are just going to have to live with it, some folk on here are simply not equipped to be able to deal with any alternative viewpoints or to rationally argue their own case, they get pissy and throw tantrums and hit the report button.

This is precisely why the MOD's step in early as they have to keep it fluffy and safe for the lowest common denominator, hence serious debate seldom takes place for very long

debate or spite, some people confuse the two.

i like forums tho as most people are brave on forums but find one to one convos hard.

sometimes i think its good to leave people to say what they want cos sometimes its the only way to find out about them.

but other times its good to stop people from getting forum 'power happy'

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

At first, I agreed with it, but now, well, people have died to give us freedom of speech, and if people cant handle a bit of verbal sparring then maybe they should just butt out!!

You are just going to have to live with it, some folk on here are simply not equipped to be able to deal with any alternative viewpoints or to rationally argue their own case, they get pissy and throw tantrums and hit the report button.

This is precisely why the MOD's step in early as they have to keep it fluffy and safe for the lowest common denominator, hence serious debate seldom takes place for very long "

Well said - can't stupid people be banned? (that was said to be imflammatory by the way)

This is precisely why the MOD's step in early as they have to keep it fluffy and safe for the lowest common denominator, hence serious debate seldom takes place for very long

Well said - can't stupid people be banned? (that was said to be imflammatory by the way)"

Anyone who has been here for a while will know I love a really good grown up adult debate, heavily laced with fact, humour and a liberal dashing of sarcasm.

Over a year ago there was a very long running debate over the pro's and con's of smoking, it got very very heated but on the whole stayed polite. Loads of fun, loads of Google and loads of controvesy..............I miss those days

omg dont mention the long google, no one could post on that with out bloody google ten mile long posts hahaha

"For some reason I am feeling all ROOOAAAAARRRR and YEEEEEHHAAAAAA!!!

Feel like pinching the worlds ass then slapping it in the mush and tweaking its nose when it turns around!!

Does anyone else get moments like this, or am I a bit doolaly?"

Off ya bleedin' rocker is what I would say. A sandwich short of a picnic, one less marble in the bag, lights on but nobody home sorta thing! hehehe

Notting

"debate or spite, some people confuse the two.

i like forums tho as most people are brave on forums but find one to one convos hard.

sometimes i think its good to leave people to say what they want cos sometimes its the only way to find out about them.

but other times its good to stop people from getting forum 'power happy' "

That was very deep & sensible Kitty - you got company to help you there....???? lol, getting worried bout you x

Notting

Does anyone else get moments like this, or am I a bit doolaly?

Off ya bleedin' rocker is what I would say. A sandwich short of a picnic, one less marble in the bag, lights on but nobody home sorta thing! hehehe "

**goes off marble collecting **

but other times its good to stop people from getting forum 'power happy' "

Bloody hell! Have you started dating a college professor or sommat??? hehehe

brecon

Lowest common denominator?......

People who cant hold a proper debate?

You mean cos someone cant string two coherent sentences together without getting all bent out of shape, means I cant have some fun?

Jeez.... I pay my dues on here, surely if I am an adult, on an adult site, then I should be able to poke people with a pointy stick if they are acting the twat?

I know, I know, thats probably too much to ask, I have probably offended someone and this thread will get closed, but it has to be said, if people cant stand the heat, they should stay outta the kitchen when I cook!!

That was very deep & sensible Kitty - you got company to help you there....???? lol, getting worried bout you x"

nope no one here lol u know i only use forums for bordom, but sometimes i might feel like being serious, not often tho eh lol xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes

Bloody hell! Have you started dating a college professor or sommat??? hehehe "

No, I sent it in a PM and told her to cut and paste it

aw mart who is censoring ya huns

Bloody hell! Have you started dating a college professor or sommat??? hehehe "

ffs i only play thick to trick the thick people aint u noticed durrrr lol

right going for a fag and a piss

hope ur all ok btw wishy

Bloody hell! Have you started dating a college professor or sommat??? hehehe

No, I sent it in a PM and told her to cut and paste it "

omg dont u lie!!!!!!!!!! bad boy

Forum Mod

O o O oo

At first, I agreed with it, but now, well, people have died to give us freedom of speech, and if people cant handle a bit of verbal sparring then maybe they should just butt out!!"

When the site owner decides you can have a no holds barred forum I am sure they will let you all know.

"Uncensored, I censor the censors with a freedom that carries me high..."

brecon

"and what changed your mind from when u first agreed with it?"

I think its the gradual erosion of freedom of speech, maybe its just me, but threads and posts didnt seem to get pulled as much, or as early, as they do now.

"This is precisely why the MOD's step in early as they have to keep it fluffy and safe for the lowest common denominator, hence serious debate seldom takes place for very long

You mean cos someone cant string two coherent sentences together without getting all bent out of shape, means I cant have some fun?

Jeez.... I pay my dues on here, surely if I am an adult, on an adult site, then I should be able to poke people with a pointy stick if they are acting the twat?

I know, I know, thats probably too much to ask, I have probably offended someone and this thread will get closed, but it has to be said, if people cant stand the heat, they should stay outta the kitchen when I cook!! "

who u offened? u mean ur talking about someone who has posted here!!! omg this is a cloudy nicy nicy place to be no poking fun....

it is good to be able to ignore the obvious (is that spelt right?) lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

ffs i only play thick to trick the thick people aint u noticed durrrr lol

right going for a fag and a piss

hope ur all ok btw wishy "

We know this

"This is precisely why the MOD's step in early as they have to keep it fluffy and safe for the lowest common denominator, hence serious debate seldom takes place for very long

I know, I know, thats probably too much to ask, I have probably offended someone and this thread will get closed, but it has to be said, if people cant stand the heat, they should stay outta the kitchen when I cook!! "

There are some folk here who are intellectual marvels and will simply burst into internet tears if you dare to challenge their ideas, where as there are folk here who are thick as mince, struggle to spell let alone string together a sentence but they remain cool, clam and collected and will argue their case resolutely and politely.................

Not sure what the answer is if you want lively debate but if you want a happy site then it has to remain dumbed down

brecon

"aw mart who is censoring ya huns"

No-one kitts hun, just was trawling thru the threads and started reading an interesting one that got closed (and no, it wasnt my fault lol), and it got to me is all!!

people say freedom of speech and so on, but one thing i notice on forums and no not just this one, the actual speech that is wanted to say is not said, just sly digs, sometimes it can become sheeplike with people follow others being sly and nasty but no one actually being brave enough to say the 'speech'. in my eyes thats not freedom of speech i would call it being allowed to be knobs.

and just in case we have any parioniod people about I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE OR HERE OR JUST THIS FORUM just something i have notice in my forums use.... ebay forums are wankers!!!

and i felt like saying it, now shoot me. and someone spell check that for me pleaseeeeeeee

"people say freedom of speech and so on, but one thing i notice on forums and no not just this one, the actual speech that is wanted to say is not said, just sly digs, sometimes it can become sheeplike with people follow others being sly and nasty but no one actually being brave enough to say the 'speech'. in my eyes thats not freedom of speech i would call it being allowed to be knobs.

and just in case we have any parioniod people about I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE OR HERE OR JUST THIS FORUM just something i have notice in my forums use.... ebay forums are wankers!!!

and i felt like saying it, now shoot me. and someone spell check that for me pleaseeeeeeee"

Strikes nail firmly on the head

"people say freedom of speech and so on, but one thing i notice on forums and no not just this one, the actual speech that is wanted to say is not said, just sly digs, sometimes it can become sheeplike with people follow others being sly and nasty but no one actually being brave enough to say the 'speech'. in my eyes thats not freedom of speech i would call it being allowed to be knobs.

and i felt like saying it, now shoot me. and someone spell check that for me pleaseeeeeeee"

kant speel chek it coz my chav dikshunery isunt werkin

is it bad i understand ur chav speek hahaha

"is it bad i understand ur chav speek hahaha"

D'ouy eb durprises thaw d'ouy dnderstanu nhew oyu tup rouy dinm ot ti.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oooh ya not on ya own i feel like that frequently

brecon

I know, I know, thats probably too much to ask, I have probably offended someone and this thread will get closed, but it has to be said, if people cant stand the heat, they should stay outta the kitchen when I cook!!

There are some folk here who are intellectual marvels and will simply burst into internet tears if you dare to challenge their ideas, where as there are folk here who are thick as mince, struggle to spell let alone string together a sentence but they remain cool, clam and collected and will argue their case resolutely and politely.................

Not sure what the answer is if you want lively debate but if you want a happy site then it has to remain dumbed down "

Dumbed down I can understand, censored I cant. Simples.

"is it bad i understand ur chav speek hahaha

D'ouy eb durprises thaw d'ouy dnderstanu nhew oyu tup rouy dinm ot ti."

now that i dont lol

brecon

"is it bad i understand ur chav speek hahaha

D'ouy eb durprises thaw d'ouy dnderstanu nhew oyu tup rouy dinm ot ti.

now that i dont lol"

"You'd be surprised what you'd understand when you put your mind to it".

No I wouldnt.

ahhh thanks,

i put my mind into a lot of things,. important things i dont waste my mind on a forum lol if i was as seious as some here i would get grey hair worrying about words on a screen naaaaaa i got a life to lead lol

Forum Mod

Reasonable and sensible debate is great but sometimes people can't keep it to that and they have to become nasty and personal

Many can't accept anothers point of view and it has nothing to do with intelligence at all,its more to do with various personalites and how they react to each other,in fact the ones that go on the most about how highly intelligent they are at times behave in the worst manner

If people want forums where its fine for everyone to abuse each other and make personal digs and swipes that have nothing to do with the topic at each other then there must be some on the web somewhere but its not allowed on here

Happy mass debating people xx

Not sure what the answer is if you want lively debate but if you want a happy site then it has to remain dumbed down

Dumbed down I can understand, censored I cant. Simples."

Dumbed down = censored. Simples

Ooops I should have said Dumbed down = censored iaw Site owners wishes

I also do not like it but as the site is free and I enjoy the site I therefore accept it.

If I didnt I could simply fuck off else where, if I was that upset of course

brecon

"Reasonable and sensible debate is great but sometimes people can't keep it to that and they have to become nasty and personal

Many can't accept anothers point of view and it has nothing to do with intelligence at all,its more to do with various personalites and how they react to each other,in fact the ones that go on the most about how highly intelligent they are at times behave in the worst manner

If people want forums where its fine for everyone to abuse each other and make personal digs and swipes that have nothing to do with the topic at each other then there must be some on the web somewhere but its not allowed on here

Happy mass debating people xx"

I do try not to get personal, honest, but some people who have posted on here in the past just beg to be taken down a peg or two!!

so do it then? no one is stopping you posting? u just risk getting a ban, better then sly digs and shit init (not saying u are) just say and risk it if its bothering u that much lol

"so do it then? no one is stopping you posting? u just risk getting a ban, better then sly digs and shit init (not saying u are) just say and risk it if its bothering u that much lol"

You are a devil miss with that sort of talk

Notting

That was very deep & sensible Kitty - you got company to help you there....???? lol, getting worried bout you x

nope no one here lol u know i only use forums for bordom, but sometimes i might feel like being serious, not often tho eh lol xx"

So long as its not too often hunny xx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

some times these forums get me so nagery i feel like slapping the monitor

"some times these forums get me so nagery i feel like slapping the monitor "

is that a new kink, slapping the monitor lol

clacton on sea

"some times these forums get me so nagery i feel like slapping the monitor

is that a new kink, slapping the monitor lol"

well it could set a trend lol

brecon

"so do it then? no one is stopping you posting? u just risk getting a ban, better then sly digs and shit init (not saying u are) just say and risk it if its bothering u that much lol"

Thats just it, I aint looking to get in a fight, I just get wound up by interesting threads getting closed for (apparently) no reason.

People naming names, and discussing personal shit, maybe that needs to be cleaned up, but most threads that get closed down do so cos people go postal on each other because they seem to WANT to find fault with something someone said to them.

Forum Mod

I want to know what nagery is

"I want to know what nagery is "

Did U take the rubbish out?

Did U fix the leaky tap?

Did U put the toilet seat down?

Did U change the bulb in the cellar?

That type of nagery??

clacton on sea

"I want to know what nagery is "

an asimulation of angry and naggy =nagery

Forum Mod

Ah I get it now thanks

"so do it then? no one is stopping you posting? u just risk getting a ban, better then sly digs and shit init (not saying u are) just say and risk it if its bothering u that much lol

Thats just it, I aint looking to get in a fight, I just get wound up by interesting threads getting closed for (apparently) no reason.

People naming names, and discussing personal shit, maybe that needs to be cleaned up, but most threads that get closed down do so cos people go postal on each other because they seem to WANT to find fault with something someone said to them. "

I think that debates on a subject are good, it's when people make it personal and it turns to abuse that it should be put a stop too.

"so do it then? no one is stopping you posting? u just risk getting a ban, better then sly digs and shit init (not saying u are) just say and risk it if its bothering u that much lol

People naming names, and discussing personal shit, maybe that needs to be cleaned up, but most threads that get closed down do so cos people go postal on each other because they seem to WANT to find fault with something someone said to them. "

oh i thought cos u said someone need taking down a peg or two i thought u ment u wanna tell someone there a cunt, sorry if i misunderstood hun, if u mail me i call them a cunt for ya i dont mind a ban..... but they might be flattered u think so much of them

People naming names, and discussing personal shit, maybe that needs to be cleaned up, but most threads that get closed down do so cos people go postal on each other because they seem to WANT to find fault with something someone said to them.

oh i thought cos u said someone need taking down a peg or two i thought u ment u wanna tell someone there a cunt, sorry if i misunderstood hun, if u mail me i call them a cunt for ya i dont mind a ban..... but they might be flattered u think so much of them "

lol, kitty u cunt

or shud that be kunt ? lol

why thankyou.... i pride myself on my cuntisness thanks for noticing

xx

oh i thought cos u said someone need taking down a peg or two i thought u ment u wanna tell someone there a cunt, sorry if i misunderstood hun, if u mail me i call them a cunt for ya i dont mind a ban..... but they might be flattered u think so much of them "

I love that, an absolute bulls eye of a post and is the real crux of what this thread is about

brecon

oh i thought cos u said someone need taking down a peg or two i thought u ment u wanna tell someone there a cunt, sorry if i misunderstood hun, if u mail me i call them a cunt for ya i dont mind a ban..... but they might be flattered u think so much of them

I love that, an absolute bulls eye of a post and is the real crux of what this thread is about "

Cunt!!

Lol, not you kitty, just felt feisty again!!

brecon

I love that, an absolute bulls eye of a post and is the real crux of what this thread is about

Cunt!!

Lol, not you kitty, just felt feisty again!!"

Bumpity cunt!!

whhoooo kitty cunt time lol

"whhoooo kitty cunt time lol "

Think Kitty needs a good spanking! I can see by her pic she's all ready

"whhoooo kitty cunt time lol

Think Kitty needs a good spanking! I can see by her pic she's all ready "

More like someone is being ignored

"whhoooo kitty cunt time lol

Think Kitty needs a good spanking! I can see by her pic she's all ready

More like someone is being ignored "

Whose being ignored then?

I'm ignoring myself tonight.... Its safer eh

"I'm ignoring myself tonight.... Its safer eh "

You guys not doing anything tonight? I'm shocked!

"I'm ignoring myself tonight.... Its safer eh

You guys not doing anything tonight? I'm shocked! "

Good reasons.. Trust me

» Add a new message to this topic