FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I really want a.........

I really want a.........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Penguin as a pet. Think they are dam cool and would be a hell of a way of getting a bit of tottie back to the house. "want to see my penguin"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

R u thinking of moving to antartic then

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"R u thinking of moving to antartic then "
no he just likes happy feet the movie!!!

Lol awwwwwwwww they are soooooo cute tho ahhhhhhhhhh

"Penguin as a pet. Think they are dam cool and would be a hell of a way of getting a bit of tottie back to the house. "want to see my penguin"?

"

That's almost as good as my "You're so HOT you make the cheese under my foreskin bubble."

"R u thinking of moving to antartic then no he just likes happy feet the movie!!! "

hell that lovelace was one top penguin. Mind all penguins are cool as i see it.

"Penguin as a pet. Think they are dam cool and would be a hell of a way of getting a bit of tottie back to the house. "want to see my penguin"?

That's almost as good as my "You're so HOT you make the cheese under my foreskin bubble." "

gettaway! Does that line work then?

PPPPPP pick up a penguin

That's almost as good as my "You're so HOT you make the cheese under my foreskin bubble."

gettaway! Does that line work then?"

It did in Great Yarmouth in Tiffany's, 1987 1am Saturday night. Dirty bitch she was.

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

That's almost as good as my "You're so HOT you make the cheese under my foreskin bubble." "

You dont

It did in Great Yarmouth in Tiffany's, 1987 1am Saturday night. Dirty bitch she was. "

Wow thats some memory you have there. So what sort of cheese did you tell her it was?

You dont "

That line gets either a slap or a laugh, if it gets a laugh, as shag is almost guaranteed lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i love the way you men think

It did in Great Yarmouth in Tiffany's, 1987 1am Saturday night. Dirty bitch she was.

Wow thats some memory you have there. So what sort of cheese did you tell her it was?"

Not really, I know it it was in Yarmouth, I know it was my mates stag night and I know that was in 87. Whenever we went ot Yarmouth we always went to Tiffany's and I remember the girl I sneaked back to my hotel after using that line. Elementary my dear Watson!

As for the type of cheese? She just said, "you corny wanker, I'll have a vodka & ."

drink, fek, girls!

Thats all we need to assimilate innit?

"drink, fek, girls!

Thats all we need to assimilate innit?"

Hole in one, pal. lol.. what else is there hehehe

Wow thats some memory you have there. So what sort of cheese did you tell her it was?

Not really, I know it it was in Yarmouth, I know it was my mates stag night and I know that was in 87. Whenever we went ot Yarmouth we always went to Tiffany's and I remember the girl I sneaked back to my hotel after using that line. Elementary my dear Watson!

As for the type of cheese? She just said, "you corny wanker, I'll have a vodka & .""

Hang on 1987 i was in

High School but classy bird vodka and my kinda drink

As for the type of cheese? She just said, "you corny wanker, I'll have a vodka & .""

Wow reminds me of a weekend in Bridlington under similar circumstances. Goth/rock club with a gal in leather and no clouts listening to billy idol. Funny what you remember

Never used that line but an equally cheesy one. lol

As for the type of cheese? She just said, "you corny wanker, I'll have a vodka & ."

Hang on 1987 i was in "

You weren't the one with the tattoos who chased my mate around the room with a knife demanding to be shagged were you??

He had to shag her!! Then he got up at 4am and quietly gathered his clothes and sneaked out only to find me coming back from where I'd been and you should have seen his face when I informed him he was sneaking out of his own room and had to go back and get back in bed with her hehehe

(100% true, I swear it!)

Hang on 1987 i was in

You weren't the one with the tattoos who chased my mate around the room with a knife demanding to be shagged were you??

He had to shag her!! Then he got up at 4am and quietly gathered his clothes and sneaked out only to find me coming back from where I'd been and you should have seen his face when I informed him he was sneaking out of his own room and had to go back and get back in bed with her hehehe

(100% true, I swear it!)"

OMG but no i dont ave tatts but i remember chasing someone

Hang on 1987 i was in

(100% true, I swear it!)

OMG but no i dont ave tatts but i remember chasing someone "

Ahhh me thinks you would be rather young in 87 lol

Hang on 1987 i was in

(100% true, I swear it!)

Ahhh me thinks you would be rather young in 87 lol"

Lol youngish ok yes i was young but looked older when i had my make up and me mums clothes on

Hang on 1987 i was in

(100% true, I swear it!)

Lol youngish ok yes i was young but looked older when i had my make up and me mums clothes on "

Well 14 at a guess

Hang on 1987 i was in

(100% true, I swear it!)

Lol youngish ok yes i was young but looked older when i had my make up and me mums clothes on

Well 14 at a guess "

Come on down the age is right

» Add a new message to this topic