FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Book of Condolence

Book of Condolence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Joan OP   Woman  over a year ago

caerphilly

I have just been informed of the sudden passing of a very good friend of ours from the Welsh room.

Tracey (kylie's) passed away suddenly in the early hours of Sunday morning, she leaves behind her husband Colin, who informed me of this very sad passing this morning.

Anyone who has met her including us have nothing but praise for her.

Tracey and Colin were the perfect couple, being best friends as well as husband and wife, and I am pleased to say very good friends of ours as well, and we will miss her deeply.

Our thoughts go out to Colin at this very sad time and we will be there to help and support him in any way we can.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't know them, but my thoughts and love to Colin and all their friends and family xxx

aww soz 2 hear ur sad news hun

sending my Condolence 2 u 4 losing a gd

friend an colin 4 the lost of his

partner sending u both big HUGS xxx

We don't know Tracey or Colin but it's always sad to hear of a fellow swinger passing away as it feels like a friend we haven't met yet has died. Please pass on our condolences.

Wishy & Siren xxx

met tracey and colin a few times one of the nicest couples you could meet my deepest condolences goes out to colin and the familly tracey will be deeply missed by all that knew her xxxxxxxx

My thoughts are with you Colin

i am so sorry to hear that sad news my thoughts are with u xxx

By *embsguy08Man  over a year ago

pembroke dock

AWWW sorry to here such bad news on the passing of the wonderful Tracy will miss u loads in chat, all my thoughts are with u Colin and your children xxxx and family.

Pembsguy08

Forum Mod

I too am very sorry to hear such sad news

Thoughts are with Colin and all their family and friends

so sorry to hear or the loss my deepest condolaneces to colin n his family xxx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

sorry to hear about your loss, deepest sympathies from here in manchester

Have spoken to kylie a few times and she loved winding people up... good laugh and fun to chat with.

Our thoughts are with colin & the family, she will be missed in the wales room.

Kes N Mike

XXXX

By *isparMan  over a year ago

broadhaven

so sad huge loss what can you say that hasnt been said

We didn't know this couple! but as fellow swingers our Thoughts and prayers are with Colin and all their family and friends at this sad time

sammi and billy

x

God bless RIP XXX

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont know the couple but my thoughts are with the familyxx

we are so sorry for youre loss Colin our thoughts and love with you and youre family

we knew kylie and she was one of the nicest woman we could have been freinds with ...we were truley honoured to have her as a freind and we will miss her dearly ....our condolences to colin and her family rip hun loves ya xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Colin I am sooooooooooooooo very very sorry to hear of your devastating news xxx

As you know we have not met but had so many fun chats with Tracey (in the short time I got to know her) and just expected to meet up in the future as you do - you take so many things for granted......

Tracey to me in chat was a fun girl and would say what she liked lol : )

Colin your days will be long and your nights will be longer and lonely for you but over time you will be able to smile at the memories Tracey and you have made over time xxx

Time does not heal but you will learn to live with the pain of not seeing, smelling, hearing or laughing with Tracey x

My thought are with you and your families xxx

Be strong xxx

Very Sad news indeed, or thoughts are with Colin and family.

just makes u think and realise how important loved ones are to you ....hold on to them tightly xxxxxxx colin once again hun we r really sorry for ur loss wel b thinking of u cj n babe xxxxxxxxx

caerphilly

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments on here and hope when Colin is up to it he comes on and sees them for himself, and also to say that Colin has asked me to let you know that if any of their friends from the room wish to attend the funeral then they more than welcome, but has ask to kindly remember it is a funeral and to be there for Tracey. When the arrangements are finalized I will send anyone interested the details.

Regards Rich and Joan

I would like to add our sincere condolences to those already above. We didn't know tracey but it's a tragic thing for all those involved and the loved ones xxxxx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

My condolences to Traceys family and friends x

It so so sad to lose a loved one especially so suddenly. Tracy aka Kylie will be greatly missed. She was such a fun loving lady, full of life and laughter, was my pole dancing partner at chams, she always made me laugh. My heart goes out to Colin and the children and all her family. Dance with the Angels now kylie hun RIP Tricia x

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Have met Tracey and Colin a few times now and what can I say. Tracey will be sadly missed by all who knew her. My thoughts go out to Colin and Tracey's family at this sad time. Rest In Peace Tracey hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

although i hadnt met tracey and colin i had great fun chatting to tracey in the chatroom always full of fun and up for a laugh. my condolences to colin and their children

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

Our thoughts and prayers are with them at the mo.

Tracey you always lit a room up whenever you walked in and your love of life was infectious. I feel blessed to have know you, even if only for a short time.

My heart felt condolences to Colin and the children and you are in my thoughts at this sad sad time.

XxX Suzie XxX

How little one can say or do when something so sudden and sad like the loss of Kylie happens.

The 'room' will feel her loss and remember her warmth and humour for ever.

Colin, my heart goes out to you xxx

it sounds like the world has lost another great person.

deepest sympathy xx

omg cant belive it , col our thoughts are with u mate . these are one of the genuine couples and we think very highly of them both, she will be missed alot .

all our love , buck n dish xxxxxxx

we are so so sorry to hear this really bad news our love and thoughts are sent to colin and his family and friends we did not know her that well but she was so well loved and respected

desand helen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My thoughts go to the family at this sad time

xxx

my deepest condolences and support to you colin if you nbeed anything mate just ask steve

Colin,

We cant even begin to find the words to console you in the loss of youre wonderful wife. The passing of someone so beautiful & caring is a huge shock to those who knew her & therefore, youre sense of loss must be imeasurable.

Our hearts go out to you & youre family Colin & We want you to know that anything we can do to help then please get in touch.

Tracey was a very special friend to many & I for one (Mick) will miss the banter, the mickey taking but mostly her warm, welcoming smile & her "real life" concern for others around her...

Life brings with it many tests Colin but I know from meeting you in the past that you will do everything for youre family but We need you to know that you'll never be alone & Us, along with many more are never far away, please remember that....

Our love & deepest condolencies to you and youre family Colin. We have all lost someone special but she will never be far away in our hearts.

God bless you Colin, keep the faith & be strong mate.........

Sleep tight Tracey darling, We'll see you someday & I for one will miss the name Jasper for evermore.

Our best wishes & love to you Colin & youre family, take special care...

Mick (Jasper) & Kath xxxxxxxxxxx

My heartfelt condolences, to you Colin, we did message once or twice I am so sorry for your loss out of the blue leaves such a huge hole. There are lots of people who will support you in your hour of need.

Paul

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We only met Tracey twice, but spoke with her in the room a few times too. She was always full of fun. Our deepest condolences. Martin and Jayne.

Tracey... sleep tight, button xxxx

By *ccoupleCouple  over a year ago

rhondda

sorry colin 2 hear such bad news thinking ov u at this time

By *of 9Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

really sorry to hear such sad news ,my condolences and respects to colin and family .

We would like to offer our condolences at this terrible time to colin and his family,we never met Tracey,but spoke in the room many times...she was a lovely spontaneous, and fun person to chat with, and will be sadly missed. We are so sorry for your loss xxxx

Deepest sympatises to you Colin started out my swinging in the Wales room so probaly came a cross Tracey from time to and had a laugh as many of the people before I know them. But don't know what to say as it a hard time ahead for the family. Just my heart goes out to you in this time of need and sadness.

Loue & Ed aka Hippies

Ed & Loue aka H.I.T.T

Our condolences to you colin and your family at this sad time,

sleep well tracey

vikki and neil xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Condolences to you and your family at this hard time

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No words can begin to echo the sorrow we feel at this time at the sudden passing of a beautiful lady who could light up a room. She was small in stature but big in heart.

My lasting memory of Mrs Kylie will be Sean carrying her, tiny as she was, in his arms from one room to another at our anniversary party at The Clink, her giggling like a schoolgirl lol.

We have a great pic of Mrs Kylie and Sean sharing a piece of chocolate cake at Chams. Again, another image that always brings a smile to our faces. Heaven will be a better place for your presence hun...sweet dreams.

Amanda and Sean xxxxxxxx

Much love to you Mr Kylie

my thoughts are with you on the sad passing of mrs kylie , i met you both at the socials a few times and was lucky to have you added as friends ,

best wishes

dave x

we did not know colin and tracey, our deepest sympathies to colin and family at this very sad time

Kate & Lee xx

I cant really add anything else that hasn't already been said. I spoke to colin and Tracey a few times in chat and she was a wicked laugh!!! God bless you Tracey, you are now a big bright shining star!! Our love and deepest sympathies to Colin and the children. Much love to you all at this time xxxxx

soooo sad my heart felt wishes goes out to you colin and family, met tracey a few times at the clink and chams what a bubbly fun loving lady and scottie will have a lap free now.No words can echo what your feeling at the moment,bt give it time love you wont forget her ever but it will get easier to bear take care colin and again our sympathys. sue and tony xxxxxx

colin

I'm crap at this hun (louise talkin)but will say she may have gone to a better place but she will never b 4gotten xxxxx

n Rich N Joan plz let me know details as I would b horned to attend

our thought r with u colin

Louise (Naz) n Rich xxx

Deepest condolences to Colin and his family and friends. No words can ever express the devastation felt at losing a loved one. I can't say it gets easier, all I can say is you learn to cope with it better each day. So sorry xxxxxxx

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

My thoughts go out to Colin and his family at this sad time

My deepest sympathy's to Colin an Family have met Colin an Tracy on several occasions in Chams she will be sadly missed for her bubbly personality an cracking sensse of humour in the wales room to be honest i am at a loss for words Colin stay strong and keep your friends an family close an Tracey R.I.P xxxxx

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

We so sorry to hear this. we only met Tracey a couple of times and chatted in the Welsh chatroom. She was bright, chatty and always full of fun, we will miss her loads. Collin and family our thought are with you all. Paul and Nicci xx

Sorry to hear of the Family's loss - all our thoughts are with them all at this difficult time.

Martin

Having met Tracey and Colin a few times I can honestly say that they are one of the nicest couples you could meet. My thoughts go out to Colin and family at this very sad time. Tracey will be deeply missed by all that knew her xxxxxxxx

My thoughts are with you and your family at tragic loss.Deepest sympathy Anne xxx

always had a good giggle with kylie in the welsh chat room my sincere condolences go out to colin and all his family x

Having met this wonderfull lady, i can say we are truely devastated...shocked and saddened by this news...our thoughts as always are with the family

rest in piece hun...never forgotten xxxxx

caerphilly

Colin has asked me to thank everyone for their kind words at this sad time, he had also done it personally on their profile for anyone wishing to look. He will be contacting me soon regarding the funeral arrangements for anyone wishing to attend. Please email us directly if you wish to come, then we will forward details to you.

Once again thank you all for your support at this very sad time.

Richard and Joan

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Just seen this, our thoughts are with her Family.

» Add a new message to this topic