FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > omg omg

omg omg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i met a guy (non swinger) on sat night, we kissed and stuff but that was all, i asked where u live he said parents but took a while to say it hmmmmm i thought he was like i really wanna see u again can i have ya number, i gave it but noticed he did not save my name again i was like hmmmm.

anyway he called in the morning and said i wanna meet up with u tonight, i was like i am a bit busy today but call me later and see, cos i was unsure about this dude..

anyway i thought no something strange and text him saying i cant meet something come up sorry.

no reply

i thought ah i was right he just a tosser lol

now this morning i get phone call from him. saying remeber i told u i had a girldfriend!!!! i was like noooo u did not tell me that, he said oh sorry i thought i did so u cant text my phone in case i get in trouble!!

he said u wanna still meet up, i said no, no offence to u but i dont wanna do that to another girl so i wont. he was like ok then.

we said bye.

omg how right was i spotting little signs and just knew he was a tosser huh, men huh so glad i am single ffs lool

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep cant beat a womans intuition

Yes nothing like womens intuition, youre probably far too good for him anyway! Just shows though that some folk want their cake and eat it, I know a few like that, can spot them a mile off. Just glad that you got out at the first hurdle and havent got hurt x

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

no and im surprised your not getting even

I'm sorry you met such a slime ball.

Were not all like that. My last girlfriend constantly lied to me, deceived me, betrayed me, manipulated things and constantly lied to me, even about having a cancer scare and saying she was pregnant with my baby but then miscarried it, which turned out to be all lies! So women can be just as bad as men...theres just good and bad ones of both sexes out there. It's just finding them. Keep in there and i'm sure that someone special will come along into your life one day!

Yes we all know some women can be just as bad as some men

Forum Mod

Gut feeling is never usually wrong

never mind Kitty if all goes to plan then you have a good night on saturday to look forward to.......you may see me at my worst....do ya think you can handle it

"I'm sorry you met such a slime ball.

Were not all like that. My last girlfriend constantly lied to me, deceived me, betrayed me, manipulated things and constantly lied to me, even about having a cancer scare and saying she was pregnant with my baby but then miscarried it, which turned out to be all lies! So women can be just as bad as men...theres just good and bad ones of both sexes out there. It's just finding them. Keep in there and i'm sure that someone special will come along into your life one day!"

blimey...was she ever on the jeremy kyle show ?

Were not all like that. My last girlfriend constantly lied to me, deceived me, betrayed me, manipulated things and constantly lied to me, even about having a cancer scare and saying she was pregnant with my baby but then miscarried it, which turned out to be all lies! So women can be just as bad as men...theres just good and bad ones of both sexes out there. It's just finding them. Keep in there and i'm sure that someone special will come along into your life one day!

blimey...was she ever on the jeremy kyle show ? "

Oh my you don't know the half of it. I'm pretty sure she was abused as a child which has left her with severe, deep rooted issues and until she gets help i'm sure she will keep doing the same things to different guys! The misscarried baby story was told to another guy too, so im sure she says the same lies to each man she meets. It is damaging and has left me with severe trust issues! This is one reason i get so tetchy when people have a go at single guys because i've been on the receiving end of more than one nasty single woman! Like i always say...these type of things are never gender specific!!!

Forum Mod

Don't let one poisonous person ruin all your next relationships though...don't let it make you bitter or else you won't ever let go and have fun again

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

mmm very true

"Don't let one poisonous person ruin all your next relationships though...don't let it make you bitter or else you won't ever let go and have fun again "

I know what your saying and it's very true. However, when you have had more than one person treat you like dirt and when your trust is gone it really is hard to recover. I think relationships are a thing of the past for me because there would be no way i would open up to anyone ever again!!!

that why i like being single i hate men with a passion lol

Forum Mod

"Don't let one poisonous person ruin all your next relationships though...don't let it make you bitter or else you won't ever let go and have fun again

I know what your saying and it's very true. However, when you have had more than one person treat you like dirt and when your trust is gone it really is hard to recover. I think relationships are a thing of the past for me because there would be no way i would open up to anyone ever again!!!"

Aaaawww come here and ill give you a hug

"Don't let one poisonous person ruin all your next relationships though...don't let it make you bitter or else you won't ever let go and have fun again

I know what your saying and it's very true. However, when you have had more than one person treat you like dirt and when your trust is gone it really is hard to recover. I think relationships are a thing of the past for me because there would be no way i would open up to anyone ever again!!!

Aaaawww come here and ill give you a hug "

Aw i love hugsies!!!

yuck hugs

Forum Mod

"yuck hugs "

I kick you up the arse then

"yuck hugs "

Keep non stop txting the twat, his girlfriend will eventually find out and he gets what he desrves

"yuck hugs

Keep non stop txting the twat, his girlfriend will eventually find out and he gets what he desrves "

and phone for good measure. lol

blimey...was she ever on the jeremy kyle show ?

Oh my you don't know the half of it. I'm pretty sure she was abused as a child which has left her with severe, deep rooted issues and until she gets help i'm sure she will keep doing the same things to different guys! The misscarried baby story was told to another guy too, so im sure she says the same lies to each man she meets. It is damaging and has left me with severe trust issues! This is one reason i get so tetchy when people have a go at single guys because i've been on the receiving end of more than one nasty single woman! Like i always say...these type of things are never gender specific!!! "

You know my ex wife then?

"that why i like being single i hate men with a passion lol"

No ya don't...... fibber x

fucking hate them yuck lol

"fucking hate them yuck lol"

fibber ...

"fucking hate them yuck lol"

hello Paul here...don't think much of them myself...especially when they all play for spurs and loose !!!

i am a real live lessa now

"i am a real live lessa now"

Yeah yeah yeah.... blah blah blah

We'll see..... We'll see

"i am a real live lessa now"

Can we expect pics of you in dungarees to appear on your profile now then?.

» Add a new message to this topic