FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ive been blown out :(

Ive been blown out :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

By my daughter.........I wanted her to come and see the Vampires assistant with me today and shes going with her mates instead

And I bought her a tub of Ben and jerrys last night too

Anyone wanna come with me later? ill be going on me own at this rate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm starting walking now, give me a call and tell me where to meet you, my number is 666.

Aw kids eh

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

yep cant live with them or without them

Forum Mod

"I'm starting walking now, give me a call and tell me where to meet you, my number is 666. "

I have that number already logged in my phone............oh get on a bus I wanted to go today not next week

"I'm starting walking now, give me a call and tell me where to meet you, my number is 666.

I have that number already logged in my phone............oh get on a bus I wanted to go today not next week "

OK, will try sneaking past the driver so I can afford the ticket for the cinema, think I can stretch it to popcorn also, how nice am I? I don't even like popcorn so that would be for you only.

"By my daughter.........I wanted her to come and see the Vampires assistant with me today and shes going with her mates instead

Anyone wanna come with me later? ill be going on me own at this rate "

What flavours the Ben & Jerry ice cream? If it's cookie dough im on my way lol

Forum Mod

"By my daughter.........I wanted her to come and see the Vampires assistant with me today and shes going with her mates instead

What flavours the Ben & Jerry ice cream? If it's cookie dough im on my way lol"

the white one with the choc polar bears.......she would rip ya hand off though if you tried to nick her Ben and Jerrys

the white one with the choc polar bears.......she would rip ya hand off though if you tried to nick her Ben and Jerrys "

Well if i'm going to have my hand ripped off i'm afraid the dates off lol

Forum Mod

the white one with the choc polar bears.......she would rip ya hand off though if you tried to nick her Ben and Jerrys

Well if i'm going to have my hand ripped off i'm afraid the dates off lol"

Spoil sport

Forum Mod

"I'm starting walking now, give me a call and tell me where to meet you, my number is 666.

I have that number already logged in my phone............oh get on a bus I wanted to go today not next week

OK, will try sneaking past the driver so I can afford the ticket for the cinema, think I can stretch it to popcorn also, how nice am I? I don't even like popcorn so that would be for you only. "

Mmmmmm toffe popcorn and someone to go to the cinema with.......Im liking this monday

OK, will try sneaking past the driver so I can afford the ticket for the cinema, think I can stretch it to popcorn also, how nice am I? I don't even like popcorn so that would be for you only.

Mmmmmm toffe popcorn and someone to go to the cinema with.......Im liking this monday "

I'm on my way, shouldn't be too long, I've just nicked a bike from the kids next door.

Forum Mod

Is it a chopper? they're cool

"Is it a chopper? they're cool "

aw Sorry Honey, I was about one third of the way there when I got a puncture, had to turn back for my repair kit, then got nicked by the police for stealing the bike, said I was well out of order for knocking that 5 year old off his bike to steal it, anyway I'm home again now.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I'll come xx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

Mmmmmm toffe popcorn and someone to go to the cinema with.......Im liking this monday

I'm on my way, shouldn't be too long, I've just nicked a bike from the kids next door. "

they probably stole it in the first place anyway

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I'll come xx"

your alays cumming you dirty girl lol

I'm on my way, shouldn't be too long, I've just nicked a bike from the kids next door.

they probably stole it in the first place anyway "

oh defo, the bike was way too small for that kid, we have the scallys of all scallys next to us.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"I'll come xx

your alays cumming you dirty girl lol "

who told u ?

» Add a new message to this topic