FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ''That's another fine mess'' !!

''That's another fine mess'' !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this might be a bit erm....unpleasant,but i got to know ,if anyone has had a similar experience?

right was my 1st mmf,back in the day,in a hot tub,very naive i was.anyway,was kissing one bloke while the other was rubbing against my back ''oh this is rather jolly'',i thought,then all of a sudden.UP ME BUM....GOOD GRIEF!!...my life flashed before me,my voice sounded like Joe Pascaule,and i ran upstairs as i felt like i just had an enema.i was in shock ,and so were my bowels.i wont go into more detail or it might put you off your weetabix ,but this blokes bathroom carpet was...well like weetabix!!i had no control.i had a go at the bum love boy,the other told him he was a twat ,and i went home.

so what im asking is anyone had a messy experience with this bum thing?...or is it just me ?....or anyone too embarresed to say? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could have been the hot tub loosening everything up? I haven't had any bad anal experiences, mind you all mine have been with more experienced women.

that was my 1st experience,and i'm sure i was in shock ,i had no idea he was going to do that,i'm sure it would be different if i had wanted it and gave him permission ..lol x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"that was my 1st experience,and i'm sure i was in shock ,i had no idea he was going to do that,i'm sure it would be different if i had wanted it and gave him permission ..lol x"
cant say its ever happened to me but hey you live and learn

i've walked with a limp since ..lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i've walked with a limp since ..lol"

The second woman I did it with didn't even use lube, I bought some along on the next meet. She turned round to her husband halfway through and said "this is great, I actually enjoy it now". I think the trick is to work up to it and not to expect too much.

» Add a new message to this topic