FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > mistake !!

mistake !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouvak OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i allowed my next door nieghbour to cook for me today and she bought round a wonderful plate full of,,,,, pot's savoury mince, cauli,brussle,s broccolli.

now i've gone and eaten the whole thing and realised maybe i shouldn't have, with the weekend ahead planned

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG

Glad i aint entertaining ya

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"i allowed my next door nieghbour to cook for me today and she bought round a wonderful plate full of,,,,, pot's savoury mince, cauli,brussle,s broccolli.

now i've gone and eaten the whole thing and realised maybe i shouldn't have, with the weekend ahead planned "

Today's Tuesday. If you're still farting by the weekend I don't think you can blame the food.

its TUESDAY 4 days till the weekend ,,, aint you avin a dump before the weekend ???

it wouldnt of kept till weekend lol

clacton on sea

i've a very slow matabalisum, but should be fine lol if not has anyone got a butt plug or gas mask's they can spare lmao

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"i've a very slow matabalisum, but should be fine lol if not has anyone got a butt plug or gas mask's they can spare lmao "

Butt plug?

"Newsflash" on Wednesdays lunchtime news bulletin....

An unidentified flying object was spotted today, first reported by a pilot coming in to land, who said

"I could have sworn it looked like that Touvak bloke off fab, just a bit more blimp-like!!"

The RAF scrambled a plane to intercept the object, but all that the pilot reported was " A strange mixed veg fart smell!"

Anyone with any further information is asked to call the Samaritans helpline, as no one else gives a feck!!

clacton on sea

"i've a very slow matabalisum, but should be fine lol if not has anyone got a butt plug or gas mask's they can spare lmao

Butt plug?

An unidentified flying object was spotted today, first reported by a pilot coming in to land, who said

"I could have sworn it looked like that Touvak bloke off fab, just a bit more blimp-like!!"

The RAF scrambled a plane to intercept the object, but all that the pilot reported was " A strange mixed veg fart smell!"

Anyone with any further information is asked to call the Samaritans helpline, as no one else gives a feck!! "

LMAO

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"i've a very slow matabalisum, but should be fine lol if not has anyone got a butt plug or gas mask's they can spare lmao

Butt plug?

Anyone with any further information is asked to call the Samaritans helpline, as no one else gives a feck!!

LMAO "

(sound of two drum beats and a cymbal)

Ba-dum tish.....

(bows) thank you, thank you, I am here all week, dont forget to try the chefs special.... also available for Bar mitzfahs, weddings, office parties etc..

Butt plug?

Anyone with any further information is asked to call the Samaritans helpline, as no one else gives a feck!! "

Haha good one hehe

"OMG

Glad i aint entertaining ya "

Please feel sorry for those who will be sharing a room with him!

» Add a new message to this topic